- Text Size +

 

Lindsay POV

 

No this isn't right. I was supposed to be the only one who had the connection to Brian that could never be taken.

 

"Lindsay, when you are done being a raging bitch, which is not happening soon, we would like to get this over and done with."

 

Brian said this with so much hatred in his voice. He is probably here to tell me that he is going to drop the charges and get rid of Justin for good. That is so sweet for him to do it here in front of me, so I know it is real. I don't understand why he brought the other two here. Maybe they are the new help that he wanted me to meet. That fat brunette must drop the weight before he could ever work for me. He does have a great fashion sense though.

 

"Lindsay, I would say it is great to see you, but it isn't. I can it in your eyes, you think Brian is going to drop the charges against you, don't you?"

 

"You thought wrong bitch. Sunshine, can we do this quick, Seb and I must go baby shopping with Blaine and Sam. You could come too, it would be totally amazing---"

 

"Kurt, babe calm down. You know the baby will not be able to wear designer labels. They are too-----"

 

"Sebastian is right Kurt. We must go to New York. Prada, Gucci, McQueen. My kid will not look like that Berry character."

 

"Brian, aren't you here to dump Justin and introduce me to the new help-----"

 

"Help??? Lindsay, we were here to give you these. They are restraining orders. You cannot come within 1000 ft. of my family. Brian actually proposed, too bad you won't be there to see your dream of being Mrs. Brian Kinney die."

 

Justin was rude and will apologize until I see fit. Brian has yet to defend me, he is too busy indulging the fat maid. I look up to see Justin laughing while the dirty blond and Brian are attempting to hold the brunette back.

 

Kurt POV

 

Fat maid? She called me the fat maid. I don't remember getting up, but Brian and Sebastian are holding me back from fucking this bitch up.

 

"Fat maid?? Bitch, I would kick your ass if it wasn't for the fact that I am pregnant. I would never cleanup for some WASP with her head too far up her ass to see that the man she wants is GAY. JUSTIN IS PREGNANT WITH HIS CHILD AND GUS WILL NEVER REMEMBER YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT WORTH REMEMBER! Je suis un grosse salope que toi et essayer ca merde encore at vous decouvrirez. VE TE FAIRE FOUTRE ET VE TE FAIRE ENCULER."

 

"Kurt, ARRETEZ. J'AI DIT ARRECTEZ. CALMES-VOUS!"

 

Sebastian has never yelled at me before in French. I forgot when I get angry, I switch languages and so does Sebastian. It kinda hot. Sebastian and I started making out right there in front of everyone in the prison.

 

Justin POV

 

If I can't make out with Brian, neither can they.

 

"You know Sebastian, this is how Kurt ended up pregnant in the first place."

 

"It is also how you ended up pregnant too, Justin."

 

Kurt says as he pokes his tongue out at me. I ignored them in favor of the Lindsay pity party cry. She really deserves an award for this lovely performance.

Chapter End Notes:

 

Notes:

 

Je suis un grosse salope que toi et essayer ca merde encore at vous decouvrirez. VE TE FAIRE FOUTRE ET VE TE FAIRE ENCULER. - I am a bigger bitch than you and try that shit again and you will find out. Fuck you and go fuck yourself

 

ARRETEZ. J'AI DIT ARRECTEZ. CALMES-VOUS - Stop. I said Stop