- Text Size +

 

Brian POV

 

 

 

We were leaving the jail house when the pity party started. Melanie was standing outside of the jail. I haven’t seen her since she left Gus with me. I left Gus at the house with Michael and Ben.

 

 

 

“I want my son, asshole. I can’t believe I let him in your care and got Lindsay locked up.”

 

 

 

“Gus is my child. It’s been months and since I never signed my rights away, you are nothing to him. Why are you back?”

 

 

 

“I got a call from Lindsay. She said that you set up the whole robbery.”

 

 

 

“Mel, you told me that no one was supposed to get hurt. That you and Lindsay planned this. Are you fucking telling me that you think this my fault? Why the fuck would I want to hurt Justin?”

 

 

 

“Why would I take your word over Lindsay’s?”

 

 

 

“You see those 3 people behind me. You know Justin, meet Sebastian Smythe, Justin’s fucking cousin. Now meet the biggest bitch I have ever met, Kurt Hummel. Now add pregnant to the mix, he’s a huge bitch. I love Justin, even though I refused to admit it. Why would I want him hurt?”

 

 

 

“I will get Lindsay out of jail and we will file for full custody.”

 

 

 

“Lindsay thinks that I want her. She just wanted someone to bail her out and you are dumb enough to think she will stay with you. Gus is fully mine. I checked into the paperwork you supposedly filed and found nothing. Lindsay is being charged with B&E, attempted assault and murder, and child endangerment. You have no ties to Gus. Fucking disappear the way you did all those months ago.”

 

 

 

We walked away from Melanie and her delusions. The more I think about what Mel said, the more I start to wonder if it is possible for Lindsay to get off with probation and get my son. This is my biggest fear. I have tried to be a good father to Gus without harming his childhood. When we get back to the house, I pulled out the paperwork and my laptop that I had Mikey pick up on the way to Hunter’s late father’s house. After hours of looking through it, I still haven’t found anything. Blaine and Sam caught a flight back to Pittsburgh because Burt needed help in the mechanic shop. The type of help that didn’t consist of Finn and Puck making out instead of working. Kurt and Sebastian went to take a nap upstairs. Hunter is in the playroom with Gus and I have no idea where my baby daddy is. I am starting to doze off when I feel hands coming down my chest.

 

 

 

“Brian, come take a nap with me.”

 

 

 

“I don’t want to take a nap, Justin. I need to make sure they can’t take Gus away from us.”

 

 

 

“Well come upstairs so I can give you a massage. And I won’t take no for an answer. You need a break and I don’t mean a nap as in sleeping, maybe after you wear me out. But……if that is more important than the guy who you got pregnant, I guess I will fix my problem myself.”

 

 

 

Justin walks away making sure that bubble he calls an ass bounce and make the comment.

 

 

 

“Melanie can’t take Gus from you and Lindsay is going to be charged because the lawyer who was going to put her away was John Clarington. She planned the fire killing Kurt’s uncle-----”

 

 

 

“He was a lawyer out of Westerville---”

 

 

 

“No, he and Kurt’s mom started that law firm when they were first out of college, His mother started the one in Westerville and John started the one in Pittsburgh. He took over both of them of the firms when Elizabeth passed away. He was taking care of business in Ohio---- Oh my god, Brian, I think Mel set the firm on fire. We didn’t know where she went after your hotel. Now to deal with my not so little problem.”

 

 

 

He walked upstairs with a suggestive look on his face and after some consideration, I decided that a break and “nap” sounded like a wonderful idea. I walk up to the bedroom and see my blonde naked face down with a dildo the size of my cock up his ass.

 

 

 

“Fuck Justin. You look hot.”

 

 

 

“Brian, fuck me hard please.”

 

 

 

“I will fuck you really hard little boy.”

 

 

 

I plunged deep into his tight little hole. It took us 15 to 20 minutes to finish fucking. I look at Justin and see that he is out. I start to think more about what Justin said. I need to ask Kurt about his mother’s death. I decided to get a cup of water for Justin so that he has it when he wakes up. I walk into the kitchen to see Kurtbastian.

 

 

 

“Kurt, can I talk to you?”

 

 

 

“Sure, what about?”

 

 

 

“Justin said something about Mel setting your mother’s/uncle’s law firm on firm. How did your family tie to Lindsay?”

 

 

 

“God Dammit, I knew Lindsay looked familiar. Maria Peterson is the sister of Lynette Peterson. Lindsay real name is Maria Lindsay Peterson, but her parents refused to call her by her first name. Her parents found out that she was a lesbian and tried to get an in with my grandparents. They knew about my mother’s engagement to my father. My grandparents love my father because he never saw my mother’s money. She also never liked Lindsay. She always looked down her nose at my mother not knowing she was her in. When she found out, she tried to get with my mother, however my mother was engaged and Lindsay as you can see doesn’t take rejection well. My mother’s car was ran off the road. I was 8.”

 

 

 

I think back to 10 years ago when Lindsay and Mel borrowed my car to travel to Pittsburgh. They ended flying back because of an accident that happened on the way back from their couple road trip. Lindsay killed Elizabeth Clarington Hummel and Melanie knew about it.