- Text Size +

 

Mel’s POV

 

 

 

My name is Melanie Marcus. Once upon a time I had this girlfriend named Leda who was good friends with Burt Hummel. She worked for LPD, Lima Police Department. She was the one who called Burt that night and was the reason I did not spend the night in a jail cell. When I disappeared all those months ago, I went to see Leda who was still working on the case from 10 years ago. It only stayed open because of Sebastian and Adam Smythe money and pull. I acted that way towards Brian because I need a confession from Lindsay to put her away for good.  I never set that firm on fire.

 

 

 

“Brian, I knew you would------ Melanie, what are you doing here?”

 

 

 

“I came to bail you out because that is what people in love do.”

 

 

 

“I told you to just pay the bail. You didn’t have to visit. I told you that Brian will give you the money back. I need to get out of here. Justin is ruining everything. He got pregnant by Brian and now he took the one thing that belonged to me. I realized why I knew who that other pregnant bitch was. He was the son of my way in and that fucking mechanic. Everything went wrong 10 years ago. You were supposed to be the one who died on impact; not Elizabeth. She was going to comfort me and fall for me. She was going to leave her kid and husband for me and be naïve to me sleeping around with men. YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD!!!! I AM SUPPOSED TO HAVE BOTH ELIZABETH AND BRIAN!! I admit I was trying to kill her son too. I mean I was driving that night, but you were drunk enough that we switched seat easily and made the accident her fault. You would have spent the night in a cell if it was not for some cop that worked there. I even hired a person who looked like you to burn down that fucking firm. I even got that over egotistical bitch Rachel Berry to get rumors started about Kurt. It was easy to tell that that teacher favored her, and she would do anything for her big break. She just had to make sure to follow Kurt and when she told me about Hunter and the pregnancy test. I made sure she congratulations Sebastian on the baby and apologize for Kurt’s cheating.”

 

 

 

She continued to rant not realizing she was confessing or she was ranting. I can see Kurt walking back in with Sebastian and he does not look like a happy pregnant man.

 

 

 

“You fucking tried to kill me that night. You are the reason for my break up and you involved Rachel Berry. What she did may not be illegal; however, it will have repercussions. I told you I was a bigger bitch. It’s time to release Aunt Snicks. I need the tape now, Melanie. I am smarter, Maria and you have ruined both your and Rachel’s life. Santana doesn’t like people messing with her gay especially when she has someone like Sue Sylvester who adores me on her side. You started a war that you will not win.”

 

 

 

I hand Kurt the tape and catch a cab back to Lima, Ohio where my girlfriend awaits my return. I never meant for this to go that far and it did. I hope they will allow me into the babies’ lives. I have a lot of making up to do. I need to start forgiving myself first.

 

 

 

Kurt POV

 

Rachel Berry has fucked me over for the last time. Sebastian did not tell me that Rachel spoke to him that day. He has some explaining to do and he looks fully prepared to explain too. I need to contact Santana and Sue first.

 

 

 

“Baby, I want to apologize for listening to Rachel. I did not believe her because I did not think you would do those things but then I saw the positive pregnancy test and Hunter answered your door. I jumped to conclusion and I am so sorry.”

 

 

 

“I was going to wait until after I got off the phone for the explanation, but I don’t want it now. I love you and the fact that you are here now means more to me.”

 

 

 

I walk away making a phone call that will change William Schuster and Rachel Berry’s lives forever.

 

 

 

“What’s up, Lady?”

 

 

 

“Sandbags, if it is not Porcelain with a photo his baby bump, get off the phone.”

 

 

 

“Sue is there? Perfect. Give the phone to her and I need you and Brit not to go anywhere.”

 

 

 

“Porcelain, make sure you call me when that baby comes.”

 

 

 

“I will coach but I need to ruin one William Schuster and Rachel Berry.”

 

 

 

“Sue, I will leave Schuster to you and Satin, Brit, Berry is all yours.”

 

 

 

“Is there a limit?”

 

 

 

“Make them pay. I missed some of Kurt’s pregnancy because of Berry also she is the reason Kurt was being bullied.”

 

 

 

I ended the call and stopped so Sebastian could catch up with me. He curled his arm around my shoulder and we walked away happy as can be.

 

 

 

Author’s POV

 

 

 

Santana, Brittney, and Sue had the same thought in their heads, Rachel Berry will pay and it will start with William Schuster.

The End.
DramaQueen is the author of 3 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 6 members. Members who liked The Big Secret also liked 429 other stories.