- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

 

 

Kurt POV

 

I was lodging around Sebastian's house while we waited for Blaine to get off the phone with Sam. We were watching RENT when the phone rings. It was Justin and turns out that he is moving here. I wonder what is wrong that would cause this move.

 

"Everything okay?"

 

"Yeah baby, he told me that he will explain everything when he gets here."

 

"Do you think Craig has anything to do with?"

 

"Yeah I think he has something to do with it."

 

Sebastian's dad walks in and notice the look on Seb's face.

 

"K, S what is going on? Where is Blaine?"

 

"Hey Adam, I am going shopping in a few minutes. Bastian is coming with me and so is Blaine."

 

I walk up to Sebastian's room to change for the day. As I was changing B walked in.

 

"We are going shopping?"

 

"Yup."

 

Blaine walks through the bathroom that connects to the room Sam and he normally sleeps in when they are over.

 

Sebastian POV

 

I groaned when I heard shopping and Kurt and Blaine are in the same sentence. I notice my dad pulling out his black card and AmEx card instead of Kurt and Blaine stay here cash. The cards that has an endless budget.

 

"Poor Bas."

 

"Dad please no, not both cards."

 

"Seb I will determine that, why are y'all going shopping?"

 

"Justin is moving here. He was kicked out of his home and he didn't explain what was going on."

 

"Yeah you are going to need both. You are probably going to all the malls."

 

"Yeah, Lima is the one we try to avoid the most. Ever since Kurt left McKinley Rachel has been bashing him behind belief."

 

"It probably has something to do with Craig. I wish he wouldn't be so close minded. It was obvious that all four of you were gay and he is in denial about it."

 

I saw Kurt and Blaine walk down the stairs and I went to my room to find that Kurt of course laid out an outfit for me on my bed. My cousin is moving here and I'm so happy about it, but I know something is wrong. We were walking into an art store in Lima Mall when I hear a banshee scream.

 

"I'M RACHEL BERRY AND YOU WILL RESPECT ME!"

 

"Man hands, shut up your whining. You are mad that no one wants to listen to your 1st grade granny dressing ass and I don't blame them."

 

"Satan play nice sweet cheeks."

 

"Porcelain, you know I am right."

 

"Santana don't interact with that traitor."

 

"Man hands, leave Kurt alone. I only came because I sense my 5th favorite gay will be joining us."

 

"Jus is coming. He didn't say why."

 

"Bowties, Porcelain, Meerkat let's shop while I await my sunshine."

 

"SANTANA WHAT ARE YOU DOING? GET BACK HERE! NATIONALS ARE COMING UP AND WE HAVE NOTHING TO WEAR! I AM GOING TO BEAT THE WARBLERS BECAUSE THEY GAINED A NON-TALENTED DIVA."

 

I can see the line in Kurt's head snap. I guess it is time the screaming banshee learns the truth about everything.

 

"Rachel, I messed up the high F on purpose to save my dad from humiliation and Finn doesn't love you. He and Puck have been dating since the beginning of the school year. I left because Mr. Schue told me he was kicking me out of the New Directions and the football players were still bullying me."

 

I then saw the impossible. She was speechless, and we quickly left the mall before she could come to. I dropped everything and Blaine and Santana off at my house while Kurt and I headed to the airport. After we picked up Justin from the airport his room was ready, and he went to take a nap while Kurt prepared dinner with my 'help'.

 

Back in Pittsburgh

 

Brian POV

 

I went to Debbie's and he wasn't there. I walked in the diner and looked around for him. As I sat down, I was violently attacked by a small girl with a powerful punch. I looked around to see a red in the face Daphne.

 

"What did you do to Justin?"

 

"I overreacted yesterday and told him to get out and never to come back. I was robbed, and it was his fault. I should have known the twat would run to you. Where is the drama princess? I need to talk to him."

 

"Justin is in New York. He is never coming back."

 

"Dammit, he stole my credit card, didn't he? He had better pay me back for it."

 

"Actually, Justin didn't. His uncle has 5 condos in New York. One of them belongs to him."

 

I was walking out of the diner when I saw Mel and Gus running towards me. I could tell something was wrong because Mel had all of Gus' stuff in my jeep and papers.

 

"Take Gus and let him live with you. This is Lindsay's parental rights and you have full custody. This is also her emergency key to your loft. I am so sorry Brian."

 

I was about to ask her, but she had already run off. I see Carl walk up to me when I noticed something off.

 

"Brian, does anyone else have blond hair and a key to your loft?"

 

"Yeah Lindsay, but we aren't on speaking terms after I told Lindsay I wasn't giving her money, so she could go have a spa day away from Pittsburgh."

 

"Why didn't you give her the money?"

 

"$50,000 for a spa get away was outrageous. I told Her no. What does this have to do with anything?"

 

"Brian, she framed Justin and had 4 guys rob you. She let them in. She saw you and Justin shopping after you refused to give her the money."

 

I saw red. I yelled at Justin because of Lindsay. That will explain Mel and her giving Gus to me willingly. I walk into Red Cape Capers to see Mikey looking at something. I walked up to him to see him holding an ultrasound and the name Justin Taylor on it.

 

"Mikey where did you get that?"

 

"Brian, it was outside the loft."

 

"Lindsay framed Justin and now I find out Justin is pregnant. We are taking a road trip to New York. First I just need to know his uncle's name."

 

I knocked on the Taylor's door. Craig Taylor opens the door.