- Text Size +

 

Brian POV

 

"What are you doing here faggot?"

 

"Craig lovely as ever, I just have a question?"

 

" What could you possibly want from me?"

 

"Justin's uncle’s names please even though they are probably related to Jennifer."

 

"He only has one uncle who will allow that disgusting lifestyle and my half-brother isn't someone I talk to so why do you need his name?"

 

"Name is all I want, and you will never see me or your son ever again."

 

"Adam Smythe."

 

I was about to thank him when he slams the door in my face. Adam Smythe sounds familiar to me. When I get back to the loft, I realize where I have heard the name. I made the ad for his chain of restaurants and hotels. I picked up Mikey and headed for New York. I asked everyone if they knew where BASSSEKHJT Hotels were. I walked to the receptionist and ask to speak with Mr. Smythe.

 

"Sorry sir, Mr. Smythe has gone home."

 

"I need to find one of his condos actually."

 

"Sir I am not permitted to give that information out."

 

"Can you tell if Justin Taylor has come here. Please I need to know."

 

"Sorry sir, Mr. Taylor only comes to New York when Mr. Smythe, Mr. Hummel, Mr. Evans, and Mr. Anderson are here with him."

 

I left realizing Justin is not here. I drove back.to Pittsburgh to confront Lindsay. After dropping Michael off at home, I head to the munchers and I hear scream upon my arrival.

 

"Lindsay stop. What you did was wrong. Someone could have gotten hurt. Why would you take Gus with you?"

 

"Someone was supposed to get hurt. Justin was supposed to be there when we robbed the place and Brian was supposed to find his body and come to me to be comforted."

 

I slowly walked into the house and saw the house torn apart. I can't believe she just said that.

 

"Maybe if he would have just married me when I had Gus, I wouldn't have to lie to him about wanting to take a spa trip. If he hadn't met Justin and gave him everything that was supposed to be mine. Gus was my one connection I had to him and that forced him to stay in my life. I gave him something Justin can’t, and you ruined it by tricking me to sign over my rights."

 

Mel left the house crying while I stood there staring at Lindsay. How could she be so heartless?

 

"You will never see Gus again. Justin is having my child and I won't be there because he is gone. It’s your fault Lindsay and now my child and lover are gone because I blamed him for your shit."