- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

Time jump in this and Hunter was never a hustler, but Ben's biological son and Ben is AIDS free and so is Vic they are good people everyone lives and are healthy forgive me for changing the show a little bit

 

Michael POV

 

I have finally gotten Brian out of the loft. It has been 5 months since Justin left. The gang decided to take Gus and head to comic con in Westerville Ohio. I hope this trip will take his mind off everything. Mel joined us after leaving Lindsay who is in jail for attempted assault and burglary.

 

Justin POV

 

I can't believe Sam talked all of us into going to comic con. Santana got out it because well she is Santana and she and Brittany are out of town. Kurt and Sebastian are currently making out in the backseat. We let it go for a while until Kurt started moaning.

 

"Oh, Seb yesssss right there "

 

"Fuck Kurt, do that again "

 

I smacked the back of my cousin's head to get them to stop. I would have smacked Kurt's as well, but I didn’t want to end up like Finn and Puck. We were walking into comic con when I noticed a flamboyant outfit that could only belong to one person. I saw that Emmett was turning around and he squeals.

 

Brian POV

 

I was hold Gus when I hear a squeal that results in Gus coving his ears.

 

"What the fuck Emmett?"

 

All I see him do is run forward yell baby baby baby. We all got curious as to who made Honeycutt freak and follow him. I realize who it is as I saw him get surrounded about four other people.

 

"Justin Taylor, you got some explaining to do."

 

"Mikey, I know just not here."

 

"Jus Jus Jus, daddy wook it Jus."

 

Gus says while trying to get to Justin. I walk over to Justin and hand Gus over, but I also put my arms around him. I found him again and I'm not letting go.

 

"Hey guys, Gussie look at you."

 

Sebastian POV

 

This must be the gang from Pittsburgh.