- Text Size +

 

Brian POV

 

He's never coming back to Pittsburgh. I can't believe it. If Lindsay hadn't did the shit she did he wouldn't be here in the first place. I was ready to admit defeat when I noticed Gus wasn't beside me anymore.

 

"Hey where's Gus?"

 

Everyone shrugs their shoulders. How did I manage to lose both of my boys? I look at Justin and see a small body attached to his leg. Thank god, he's okay.

 

"Jus, don't weave. I wove you. Daddy say their baby coming and I big brother. Please Don't weave."

 

I can see the wheels in Justin's head turning and deciding what he was going to do.

 

"I will come back to Pittsburgh, only Brian you have to take what is coming to you."

 

"What are you talking about?"

 

"You will find out soon enough."

 

I don't understand what that twat means but I will take whatever it was.

 

Justin POV

 

I knew that Kurt was going to be pissed but not this pissed that he won't even let Sebastian into his own bedroom. I should send Brian up there, but he might not make it back.

 

"Princess open the damn door!!!"

 

"Sebastian Smythe, if you don't want to end of in bed by yourself tonight leave me alone. If you would prefer to keep banging on the door, I will go home or back to Dalton."

 

I see Seb come down the stairs upset. They hardly ever fight, and Brian and his friends aren't helping the situation.

 

"Hey asshole, you started this. Go talk to my boyfriend. I refuse to be punished for your shit."

 

I see Brian walk up the stairs and talking the safe route of taking Gus with him. Kurt loves kids and Gus is just way too adorable for Kurt to castrate his daddy.

 

Brian POV

 

I have the face the Ice Queen who locked his boyfriend out of his own room. I don't even know what I did and I'm fucking terrified. Maybe Gus will be my saving grace. I knocked on the door and I see the door open and am met with the most intense bitch glare ever seen.

 

"Enter dumb ass."

 

"Look kid, you don't know shit about---"

 

The kid cut off and took my kid from me.

 

"Gus, do you like ice cream?"

 

"Yeah can I have some?"

 

"Of course, go ask Jus. He will get you some."

 

"Yay. No hurt daddy. Jus need daddy and baby need me and daddy."

 

"Okay baby boy."

 

I see Gus leave the room and all I can think is I love you sonny boy and Justin.