- Text Size +

 

Brian POV

 

I know that I am acting tough with this kid, but I'm scared as hell right now. I haven't seen that bitch glare on any ice queen. His bitch glare puts Emmy Lou's bitch glare to shame and that southern belle is a bitch when angered.

 

"Look I learned the truth after Justin left. We have been all over looking for him. Hell, I even went to New York looking for him."

 

"Do you love him?"

 

"I don't believe in love."

 

"Like I said before, Justin went through some shit back in Paris."

 

"Why does the way I treated Justin matter so much to you?"

 

"You think Sebastian and I were always the in-love couple?"

 

"When my mother died, my dad couldn't deal with me being around all the time, so he sent me to live with my grandmother in Paris. Sebastian and Justin were the first people I met."

 

"What does this have to do with Justin and you caring so much?"

 

"Sebastian drives a motorcycle. He was bad ass for a 10-year-old. When we turned 16, I learned that my father married Carol and has a new step son. Finn is the everything my father wanted in a son. When I found out, I was hurt and devastated. My father has the perfect son until he called and started visiting. I was in love with Sebastian and Justin helped us get together. I care So much is because when Seb found out I was a carrier, he dumped me. I was jumped that same day and was in the hospital for 3 weeks. Seb felt guilty and we got back together."

 

"I'm still sorry baby. I shouldn't have reacted that way and I'm so so so sorry."

 

"Its fine Seb. I still love you."

 

I understood now. I must convince Kurt that I love Justin. I will go back to Pittsburgh and start new to make it up to Justin. I will buy a house for me, Justin, and the baby.