- Text Size +

 

Justin POV

 

I see Brian walk down the stair with body parts still attached. He is thinking hard about something.

 

"Justin, can I talk to you about something?"

 

" Yeah, let's go to my room."

 

In Justin's Room

 

"Your friend Kurt is scary."

 

"Yeah, he does that sometimes."

 

"He told me to ask why you left Paris."

 

"You were bound to find out. You are about to find out why my uncle Adam and my dad don't speak anymore."

 

Author POV

 

15-year-old Kurt Hummel and Sebastian Smythe were in Sebastian's bedroom making out. Craig walked into the Smythe household looking for his brother or nephew. He heard a crash from Sebastian's bedroom and instantly rushed toward the sound. Sebastian had forgotten to lock his bedroom door and soon realized that he had forgotten when he heard his bedroom door open.

 

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS? I TOLD YOUR FATHER NOT TO ALLOW YOU TO HANG OUT WITH THIS FAGGOT!!!"

 

Craig yelled, and no one seen Adam Smythe walk towards the yelling. Adam understood the situation when he saw Kurt run house crying and promising to never to come to the Smythe house again. Sebastian hadn't come out to his father yet. He knew his uncle never liked Kurt, but he never expected him to react in such a way. He tries to go after Kurt, but Craig stops him by grabbing his arm and by the time he breaks free, Kurt is gone.

 

"I HATE YOU UNCLE CRAIG. MY BOYFRIEND IS GONE AND IT'S YOUR FAULT. I THANK YOU FOR OUTTING ME TO MY FATHER AND RUINING MY RELATIONSHIP. GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY ROOM."

 

Sebastian slammed the door and they heard him lock every single door that connected to his room including the locks in the bathroom and the guest rooms.

 

"Your son is a disappointment. Our father----"

 

"Your father, my father died when I was 20 and I never saw that hateful man you can call a father as mine."

 

"What are you going to do about your faggot son and his faggot boyfriend?"

 

"My son nor Kurt are faggots. I'm not simple minded. I love my son and Kurt has been through enough."

 

"If you accept this life style, I will not allow Justin and Molly around this mockery."

 

"You know that Justin is stubborn, you won't be able to keep him away from his cousin and friends."

 

"You watch and see me. I'm moving my family to Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania."

 

They were both unaware that Sebastian and Blaine had heard the whole thing. Blaine snuck in the house and pass Adam And Craig as they argued. Sebastian tapped on his father's arm crying. He comforted his son, but he kicked Craig Taylor out first. He learned that Kurt Hummel had left Paris to go live with his father, stepmother, and stepbrother in Lima, Ohio.