- Text Size +

 

Sebastian POV

 

I can tell who is the father of Justin's baby is if the way he was holding Justin was anything to go by. I can see Kurt is twitching to blow up at Brian. Since Kurt and Blaine are carriers as well, Kurt doesn't appreciate Brian just throwing Justin out. Justin told us that Brian didn't know however Kurt was still angry.

 

"You must be Brian."

 

"Kurt please. Not here."

 

"Justin what are you begging for him not to do?"

 

"Seb, do something."

 

I looked around and found the one person I never thought I would be thankful for seeing. Rachel Berry.

 

"Kurt, have you finally decided that you were lying about the diva off and you are ready to come back to the New Directions."

 

"Hey bitch, shut up your screeching. You are scaring my son. Sunshine who is this bitch?"

 

"Respect me, I'M RACHEL BERRY!!!!"

 

I can see Gus covering his ears. Smart kid if only we could all do that, and Rachel would finally leave us alone. That is just wishful thinking.

 

"Rachel, I don't have time for your over dramatic temper tantrum. Why are you here anyway? Being here won't work the miracle you need to better your fashion sense or your personality."

 

As usual, I got turned on by my sassy little kitten. I just had to kissed him. A small kiss turned into a complete make out session.

 

Justin POV

 

Rachel Berry is so annoying. I think she is stalking Kurt. Apparently, that baby can sense his uncle Kurt's anger and starts kicking. I completely forgot Brian's arms were around my waist.

 

"Holy shit, Sunshine, is that the baby?"

 

I stopped for a moment. How the fuck does he know about the baby? I was freaking out when I remembered the ultrasound. I thought I had dropped it somewhere in the airport, but I must have dropped it outside the loft. Rachel was stomping off when I came to. Kurt looks ready to blow.

 

"Guys let's go. I'm tired and I think Sam found what he was looking for."

 

"Yeah, I found it, let's go."

 

"Nice to of seen you guys again, have a safe trip home."

 

I mumbled as I was walking away. I didn't get very far before Brian grabbed my arm.

 

"When will you be home?"

 

"Brian, I am home. Those four right there are my family. I got to go."

 

I was walking away when I feel a small body attach itself to my leg. I look down at Gus and see the sad look on his face.