- Text Size +

CHAPTER 12 - A BIT OF CLARIFICATION AND A WHITE DISSIMULATION


BLUE MOON HOUSE - WEDNESDAY EVENING, A WEEK LATER


JUSTIN


It is a beautiful house. I look right up and see his attic window is already open in readiness for tonight’s rare purple sky. But I am not here for that... well not just that. I want to speak to him about what he gave me. He’s been away since he gave it to me and I have questions! I knock on the door and wait. I can hear him muttering as he comes down the corridor and when he opens the door, he has his phone clamped between his shoulder and his ear. And a slightly upset looking Gus in his arms. I gesture for him and he hands him over with a look of relief and gratitude. Gus looks at me and decides he’s not going to cry, but is going to suck on his bottom lip instead.


“Is he hungry?” I whisper and he nods, leading me to the kitchen. “Okay, got it. You go finish that up.” I indicate the phone.


He smiles again and hurries out.


“Now let’s see here, I do believe your grandma called you Little Grub. What has daddy got in store for you?” I put him in his bassinet and test the bottle. “Yep, perfect.” I declare and pad over to the sofa and feel a twinge of envy! “I want this in our place, Little Grub. Do you think you could use your oh so considerable charm to ask your daddy to make it so?” He looks up at me with a little frown of confusion and impatience. “Sorry, feed first; sweet gurgle daddy, after. Got it.”



“A simple ‘please, may I swap the sofa in the kitchen for one similar’ will do. You don't have to gurgle at all.” Brian’s sonorous tones startle me a bit. “How’s he doing?”


“He’s a good feeder.” I smile at Gus as he guzzles his food.


“Takes after his Daddy, and his Mommy actually. Both have a good sucking action, so we’ve been told.” He replies, completely straight faced. “So to what do I owe this pleasure, Teach?”


“You need to take your son.” I reply quietly.


He chuckles softly and takes a replete Gus from me and expertly burps him. “Let me take him up and then we can talk, okay?” I just nod and wait for his return. He doesn’t take long. I watch mesmerised as he folds himself into the corner of the sofa and raises an eyebrow. “I take it this a twofold visit? Assignment as that looks like an official CG folder and the other thing.”


“Yes, the assignment. You need to do overlaying over the daytime forest and the sky at night. As explained in class... oh, do you know it’s going to be a purple sky tonight? It’s very rare, well not rare but unusual and...I’m babbling, aren’t I?”


“Just a bit. Why don’t we have that conversation and then have this one?”


“Okay, so um, why do you think that about me?”


“Think or know? And you know, I’m right. Deep down, you know that. And I bet Daph and Ben said the same thing, too?”


“Yeah, they did.” I look at him through my lashes, feeling my cheeks heat up in confusion and a little horniness. He is gorgeous! “So are you?”


“Dom or sub? Depends. I have my submissive side, but it only comes out for the right guy. And obviously with Gus now in my life, it has to be...”


“And you think that guy is me?” I start to twist my fingers.


He shrugs. “How did you feel when you ordered me to kiss you?”


“I wanted you to kiss me and…”


“That’s not quite what I asked. How did you feel when you said it? And when I call you ‘sir,’ how do you feel?”


“Let me answer this another way. When you bitched Catherine out, I felt proud of you, but would’ve stepped in if you went too far. Does that answer make sense?”


“Yes, it does. So when I stopped you from pulling me about in your bedroom, how did you feel?”


“A little irked, but that was because I was enjoying myself too much...you are a very good kisser like I knew you would be.”


“Thanks. So did you just read up or have you planned a field trip?”


“Field...? No! God, no!” I shake my head for emphasis.


“Why not? How do you know what your limits are if you don’t see what…”


“But I thought it was subs that have limits?”


“No, both of them do. They both need each other, but the most important thing you...and I mean the most important rule you must abide by first and foremost, is to pick a willing sub, because without willingness, you're just a sadist. Safe, sane and consensual...those are the core rules to this.”


“Okay.” I frown, unsure of what to do next. And he sits and waits and watches. “I think we should discuss the assignment now.”


“Yes, Sir.” He replies quietly, his eyes never leaving my face. “So what is it?”


“I want you to...I mean the class has to...to...Brian, come here. I need to show you something and you need to be closer!” I explain quickly at his smirk. He slides slowly towards me and for someone who is supposed to be in control of this man, I find myself intimidated. “Behave.”


“But I am only doing what I am told...Sir. You told me to come closer and that is what….mmmmm!”


I couldn’t help it; I had to take control back and this was the first thing that came to mind!


BRIAN


And he says I’m a good kisser! Fuck me, the thing he is doing with his tongue!! I have to admit to being a bit smug at how I baited him. You just need to know which buttons to gently push and since he’s very new at this...I gently pushed. I shift a bit so he’s either got to stop or sit in my lap. The deeper the kiss gets, the more he moves over, until I can feel my lap full of an almost dominating blonde and his wondrous wonderass! I keep my hands on said ass, but do nothing else except submit to the kiss.


Ten kiss drugging minutes later, we peel ourselves apart and look to the door, where there is a very amused looking Debs, grinning from the doorway. “Finally, they hear me!” She cackles and folds her arms and waits.


“I…” Justin begins.


“You?” She teasingly prompts. “Are old enough and gorgeous enough to tell me to mind my own business!”


“Mind your own business, Ma!” I mumble, turning to face her. “What are you doing here anyway?”


“Two things.” She beams. “One, I have got the keys and wanted to drop them off and two, you are an absolute angel and I thank you. You knew I would cave, so thank you.”


Justin looks at me for an explanation and with a sigh, I indicate the seat. He slowly shakes his head and grinds his wonderass into my lap with a raised eyebrow. “The keys are for Daph’s new house. Since Gus is going to be staying there sometimes, I need keys. And the other thing is about an agreement that I had Michael sign, stating that he can’t go to me or Debs for money.”


“You had to get an agreement for him to do that?!” He looks incredulous.


“Yep, but he’s going to ignore it and continue as normal. Which is his choice, but a stupid one.” He drops his hands onto my arms and gives them a squeeze. “What do you want to know?”


“Everything.” He replies quietly.


Three hours later, he’s on clean up with Debs and I am feeling a little less burdened. “So how is it a stupid choice to ignore the agreement?”


“Penalty clause. If he in any shape, way or form, tries to intimidate or manipulate Debs into doing what he wants, then he forfeits the house…”


“What?!” Debs gasps.


“And the store and all its contents.” I smile. “Yeah, by the time we got to Paris, I was severely fucked off. So I called Ted to arrange the agreement and to make sure the penalty clause was in it. I can count on both hands, and still not hit ten, how many times he paid willingly for something.”


“But why have you allowed him to do this for so long? This is what I don’t get.” Justin sits down with his chocolate and I softly clearly my throat. “Oh sorry.” He mutters and puts his feet back in my lap.


“Habit, weakness and laziness. Sometimes it’s easier to give in than to fight.” I explain.


“Well that just stupid and you are not stupid, are you?” He demands.


“No...Sir.” I answer, looking at him through my lashes and getting a steely eyed look in return...pushing my luck a bit there.


“Good.”


“Okay not sure what is going on there with you two, but I shall keep quiet about it until you say I can say anything. Just so you know Justin, I am not known for my patience. So get together you two and let me announce to the wider world!”


“For the wider world read Michael.” I snigger.


“Yeah, him. Oh that reminds me, housewarming party!” Debs sits back down and we both frown at her.


“Daph is throwing a housewarming party and her folks are coming. Said folks want to meet you and…”


“Why are you telling me and not...what have you heard?!” I demand.


“Oh, just a little snippet of a slappabitch smackdown of epic proportions by her mother, on one Lindsay Peterson…”


“She’s done it already? Fuck, I wanted to watch!” I whine and then go slightly cross eyed when he rolls his foot over my crotch.


“And Mel may even get a date out of it.”


“Mel? What does Mel have to do with it?” I frown.


“Now, I know what she did in the past kiddo, how she treated you. But can you come to the office on tomorrow? She will be there and you two can hash this shit out. Underneath all of that bulldyke behaviour is a good woman, who just needed to be pointed in the right direction to see the light. For me, please?”


“Okay.” I smile at her. “What time?”


KINNETIC ESTATES - THURSDAY MORNING


OFFICE


MEL


I have faced Supreme Court Judges that make me feel less intimidated than the impassively faced Brian Kinney at the moment. I had no idea he was going to be here because I am certainly not prepared...for what I must say to him.


“I’m sorry and…”


“Sorry’s bullshit, but thank you for saying it. I didn’t help by baiting you but it was oh so much fun, watching you turn puce with fury. Little tip, puce is not your colour. And going thin lipped makes you look like a lizard. So let’s have happy smiley Mel unless she’s in court, okay? So what happened?” He surprises me by breaking into a huge grin.


“Happened?” I am completely thrown.


“On your snatch date. Have you had it yet?”


“Snatch...uh Ems!” I yell and he comes quickly through the door...too quickly and Debs almost falls on top of him. “Oh, I see. No, it has not happened. But apparently, I was Melvin to her societal set.”


“I know you were the man in the relationship but still Melvin?! Couldn’t she have picked a better name?” He guffaws.


“What’s going on with you?” I glare at him. “You are not normally so jovial. Have you got your needs met?”


“Nope. Just high on life and…”


“Oh my god!” Debs whispers and presses back against the door. “Lindsay’s here!”


“What on earth for?” Brian whispers back.


“Ah recon. She wants to find out two things. One is what houses you have on your books and the second is which house is Daph’s.”


BRIAN


“Does she indeed...” I beckon them into the hallway, but Lindsay can’t see us from where she is.


“I’ve come to put my cottage on the market and rent a place from you.”


“Of course, madam. Would you like to take a seat for me please? Now let’s take down some details…”


Ten minutes later, Mel is vibrating with fury. Lindsay has spun a yarn of bullshit that even Kipling would be envious of. She’s in the middle of a messy divorce and she can’t afford to keep up the mortgage on their marital home. So she’s looking for something bijou, but in the Greenfield area. Or near Shadyside...for her and her young family!


“She has been busy.” Mel fumes.


“Busy or not, she is not coming anywhere near Gus. This bullshit ends!” Ems snarls and straightening up, stalks back into the office and pulls out a file. “May I?”


“Go to it.” I reply.


EMS


“Excuse me, Treyvon but let me handle this customer, please.”


“Oh okay, Ems. No problem.” Treyvon gets up, strides to the other desk and then regards Lindsay coldly. He knows me all too well. If I am dealing with something, someone is going to get a vanquishing of epic proportions.


“So uh Ms Peterson, what type of property are you looking for exactly?”


“I...um, I really have to go…”


“No, oh no-no. You came all of this way, so I must show you what we have on our books within your price range. Now looking at this application, you want a house. Oh with a nursery, how sweet and how old is your baby?” I watch as she pales and then goes red at the remembrance that her womb is just as underutilized as her heart, and will remain so.  “Now back to the houses on our books. Obviously, knowing the ramshackled, state of your hov...I mean home, it would not be on our books. Before you ask why it is thusly, not only is it as aforementioned but because you had to pay for the, and I use the term loosely, improvements in decor and furnishings, since Mel dumped your parsimonious, malingering shifty ass.  Oh yes before you speak, you are lazy, greedy and a liar! You, my dear Lady Muck and Mire now don’t have the money for the finer things in life, having to rely on your pocketbook means what you have nobody would put out if it was on fire!. But back to the rental side of your application, we do have these lovely properties for rent. Both prime pieces of real estate; one at the top end of Greenfield Boulevard, not too far away from this other piece of wonderment. Now what do you think? So the first property is called the Blue Moon House, which, oh dear, we can’t let to you because it’s already owned and the owner and his son are unwilling to let anyone but them stay there. But this one, what do you think of this one?



She is holding onto her appearance for all she’s worth, but I am determined that she gets the full picture...or pictures!


“Now this has a lovely back garden, perfect for a growing family. Ah, here it is.”



“And then there’s the nursery room. Isn’t it exquisite?”



“Look at the personal touches and detailing, especially the giraffe. He’s called Gerome, with a ‘G’. By the way, are you in anyway shape or form related to Mary of Bethlehem? You must be because you seem to, on paper, have acquired a child of God. While he is a deity amongst the men of Liberty Avenue, Brian is not so omnipotent as to father a child without actually having put something up that ossified snatch of yours.”


“I take it by your poisonous tongue that this is where Daphne is now living?” She snipes, her eyes filled with guile, fury and tears of jealousy.


“Oh congratulations! You succeeded in your mission of finding out what you could’ve had but now that’s too late. And speaking of tongues...learn to use it when kissing, as it fills a void. Mel said kissing you was like being sucked down a sinkhole. Now, you’ve spent so much time thinking you were better than us, all of us, that you failed to see that you and only you; oh, actually you and Michael, are the putrid piles of piss and shit as my Aunt Lula would say. You two are very lucky, because you would actually survive in the desert since vultures have taste and they won’t, despite their much maligned character, eat just anything. Now I suggest you leave while I take a breath…” She gets up quickly and stalks to the door. “...check your post.” She turns and looks confused. “Yes, you heard me correctly. While I would not have your property on Kinnetic’s books. I would most definitely have it in my portfolio. You did at least tell one truth. You are selling your property. I look forward to gutting it and making it habitable. Oh and don’t even think of trying to find out which one of the sealed bids is mine. That’s the point of them. Choose wisely. Good day.”


LINDSAY


I bang the door shut as hard as I can and suck my tears back. Quickly, I reach for my phone and place a call to my realtor. No way is he getting my fucking cottage, no way!


KINNETIC ESTATES - 15 MINUTES LATER


OFFICE


MEL

 

I have finally calmed down. It is going to drive her batshit crazy, trying to find out which bid is the one from Ems...shame he lied to her!

Chapter End Notes:

Please review kindly and constructively. Thanks