- Text Size +

CHAPTER 16 - SOFTLY, SOFTLY, GENTLY, GENTLY...I’M YOURS


MICHAEL


I am running down the street after them, while they’re running towards that bastard’s house, but I am hot on their heels! I am shouting his name determined that he will stop! He will listen! He will NOT do this! I am heaving in lungfuls of air as they are still really running very fast! But luck is on my side as he drops his keys and has run back to pick them up, but I get to them first!


“Leave them!” Brian shouts and we’re both surprised. “Justin, come on!” He yells and he runs back to his outstretched hand while I am stock still in disbelief. How the hell is this going to work out in their favour? I twirl the keys round my fingers smugly but it still doesn’t seem to make a fucking difference.


They just keep running, past his house and to a car then quickly get in. “Use those keys, Michael and you will be arrested for breaking and entering!” Brian shouts as he drives passed me.


“Michael! Help me!” I hear a shrill scream and turn around to see the source of the noise, but can’t see anybody.


“Who’s there?!” I call out, putting that inferring bastard’s keys in my pocket.


“It’s me... Lindsay! Over here!”


I walk over to where she’s calling from and then back off when I see her. “Where are your fucking clothes?!” I hiss.


“Please give me your jumper and let’s go home. I’ve never been so humiliated!”


I quickly hand it to her, without looking. “What happened?!” I demand as we run back to my house and quickly get back inside.


“Let me get some more clothes on…”


“Please do!” I call out as she runs upstairs and I am afforded a view of her very white ass!


Ten minutes later, she’s back down and inhaling the wine with trembling hands. “Justin’s mother attacked me.”


“Justin’s mother? How?”


“I was merely pointing out the inferiority of Daphne and she tore my dress off of me!” She sniffs. “And then threw me out of the house!”


“You should report her to the police!” I exclaim. “In fact, we both should!”


“What did he do to you?”


“Broke a glass the other night and a piece went in my eye, it was too bad.” I lie smoothly as she gasps. “Because I didn’t want to risk his tenancy, I said nothing but with this... it’s time he faces justice!”


BLUE MOON HOUSE - TWENTY MINUTES LATER


LOUNGE


JUSTIN


We have finally stopped laughing. I had no idea he had driven to Daphne’s and am curious about that. “Can I ask a question?”


“Why did I drive?”


“Oh for…” I grumble. “...you’re a mind reader now?”


“No, it just seems to be the most obvious thing you’d ask.”


“So why did you?”


“Because I wanted to either bring you here or go home with you. And I couldn’t do that and drink.”


“Oh.”


“Gus is with his grandparents. Like I said, I took a chance I wouldn’t be coming home tonight, after you went, but that I would be coming.”


“We need to go upstairs.” I tell him before I get in his lap and capture his mouth. His groan makes my toes curl and my cock bump against my zipper. When he strokes my face as I kiss him, I feel myself melting. I am supposed to be domin...but oh god, the way he is responding it’s like he wants me to...I am a pillock!


I pull away gently. “Brian, how long has it been?”


“A good few years.” He replies quietly.


“Come on, big lad.” I get up and hold up my hand and take him upstairs.


MASTER BEDROOM


I turn down the blankets and slowly strip him of his shirt then undo his jeans before pushing him backwards. I pull off his shoes, then them and swat his legs so that he swings into bed. I take off my clothes slowly, and I hope, sensually...and judging by that tenting, I got that right! I slide into bed and then on top of him. “Face to face or…”


“Face to face.” He whispers and hands me lube and a condom.


“Good.” I nuzzle his nose before sitting up. “Can we swap positions?”


“Sure.” He replies with a slight frown. “Before we do that, why are we doing that?”


“Because I want to see you open yourself up and then ride me.” I murmur and his eyes light up. “Turn around, Brian. I can’t see those fingers.”


“Oh God.” He moans, but does as he’s told quickly.


“Wait.” I tell him and I stroke his very peachy ass. “Not so fast. I want to enjoy the view first. Lean forward.” He gulps and then I feel his hands on my knees. He shivers as I stroke his ass. ”You are perfectly made, ass wise. Reach back and put your fingers in my mouth; I want them nice and wet.”


He moans again and that has to be the most sensual sound I have ever heard. As I take his fingers in my mouth, he strokes my thigh with his other hand but I give him a nip and he gets the message and stops. I release his fingers and then take a deep breath. “Look at me.” I order and he turns his head for me to look him straight in the eyes. “You are to do as you are told, not as you want to. Do I make myself clear?” His eyes widen a bit and again, there is this oh so sexy moan. “I said, do I make myself clear?” I repeat in a sharper tone.


“Yes, Sir. Sorry Sir!” He answers immediately.


“Good answer!” I praise him and smile as the goosebumps skitter across his skin. “Fingers back in mouth now.” I demand and I feel his groan reverberate around the room. I suck and lick them before letting them slide slowly out of my mouth. “Now open up.”


He slides them between his cheeks and I know the moment they touch his hole. “Two fingers only.”


“Justin.” He breathes and his other hand clenches the blanket as I spread his cheeks for him and then almost cum as his long fingers slowly sink inside him and then he goes still. “Now what do you want me to do?” He asks breathlessly.


Oh fuck me!


“Slowly spread yourself. Open yourself up nice and wide. That's it... let your tight hole suck those fingers in!” He is undulating with pleasure. “Oh my god, Brian you should see yourself. You look so wonderful.”


“Ju...stin. I don’t think I…” He stutters as he pushes his fingers in deeper.


“Brian, I’m gonna…” I gasp and then cum, coating his chest. Then a second afterwards, he yelps and coats my thighs before collapsing on them. Which means he pins me to the bed and the aftershocks are strong. “Oh fuck!” I moan as they ripple through my body.


“Unnnggh!” He groans and I feel him shudder against my legs.


“Did you seriously come again?”


He takes a while to answer. “Yeah. In case you still have any doubts, you do a mighty fine job in dominating. Seems you are a natural!” He slowly sits up and turns around to kiss me tenderly. “How you feeling?”


“Like spooning.” I murmur and he huffs a laugh before he gets us into position and then pulls the blankets over us.


“Sweet dreams.” He whispers in my ear and I turn over to tuck myself under his chin.


“Sweet dreams...Sir.” I murmur.


“Sweet dreams...Sir.” He replies before kissing the top of my head and snapping off the light.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please review kindly and constructively. Thanks.