- Text Size +

CHAPTER 22 - BOO-BOOS AND FLASHBACKS


MEL


I look at Michael out of the corner of my eye and am unsurprised to see no concern. Instead, I see annoyance. But just to be sure, I decide to give him an update. “He’s going to be fine. The doctor said the cuts were just superficial, although the concussion and bruising are severe. He...”


“How long?!” He snaps.


“Overnight. They do that for concussion and…”


“No. How long has he had his POA, and when did you know about it?”


“Nice to see that you are focusing on the well being of your best friend.” Ted snarks. “As for how long, nobody knows but them.”


“Then how come you two are here and I had to find out…”


“I’m back just in time. How exactly did you find out?” Emmy demands, tapping his foot.


Michael gets a smug smile on his face and folds his arms before saying nothing.


“Brandon’s coming.” Ted indicates and stands up as an exhausted looking Brandon comes towards us. “Oh fuck, that doesn’t look good.”


“He’s fine. They both are.” Brandon is quick to reassure us. “But they are keeping him in for a couple of nights. The concussion is pretty bad. What we need to do is get Justin home. He’s refusing to leave. Can someone call Ben and get him to collect him…”


“I’ll call his mom. I think she will be much more persuasive.” Emmy declares.


Hmm. I am a very observant person and not once during the evening did Jennifer and Emmett exchange anything but polite conversation. It has got to be him!


“Thanks, Babe, I am bone tired. But I only have another two hours left on my shift. Thank God I am not on call.” He rests his head on Emmy’s shoulder, and when Emmy gently kisses the top of his head I can’t help the doofus grin. “And I’m sorry, but I panicked when I couldn’t get hold of you.”


“Sorry about what?”


“I called Woody’s and…”


“Really? Hang on a second.” He pulls out his phone and quickly dials a number. “Hey, sweetheart, it’s Emmett. Did you or one of your darling boys take a call about Brian a few hours ago? They did? And was there a pusillanimous prick nearby? Oh he was, was he? Ran out immediately did he? Thanks. He’s going to be fine. Banged up but fine. Look, I have to go. Will you let the Avenue know for me? Oh alright, it will be a pleasure. Bye sweetie.” Michael is looking a lot less smug now. “You’re barred.”


“You can’t throw me out of the hospital!” He splutters.


“From Woody’s. You are barred because of the glassing. They would’ve told you sooner, but you hadn’t slunk back before.” He gently jostles his shoulder and Brandon lifts his head. “Now go be doctorly to your patients and call me when you are due to come off; then I can come and collect you and take you home for a lovely bath.” Brandon nods, and with one final squeeze to his arm, heads back into the fray. “Now…” He turns back to us. “...Carl is going to stay. I am going to call Jennifer then sit with Justin. Debs is going to go home and I suggest the rest of you do the same.”


Michael glares at him, but then turns and walks out.


BRIAN’S ROOM - AN HOUR LATER


JUSTIN


“But…” I protest.


“He’s in the best place. He’s asleep. Carl is here. You are going home. Is that understood?”


“Yes, Mom.” I sigh, I know that look, and there is no arguing with her. I lean down and gently kiss his lips. “I’ll be back in the morning, I promise.” I whisper, and try not to cry as I leave.


“Mom…” I say quietly as we head to the car. “...I was so frightened. He just wasn’t moving.”


“Understandable, Darling. Now stop and come here for a hug.” I sink into her arms and sob.


”I have only just met him and…”


“He is going to be fine. Do you hear me? Fine.” She tells me sternly and I nod, sniff then take the tissue she offers me. “Now what we need to do is get you home to get some rest so that you can go and see your man like you promised.”


“Hey, Honey! Wait up!” I turn to see Debs rushing towards us. “Can you give me a lift back to mine? I need to get Carl and Brian some things. They brought us by squad car.”


“Of course. Mom, this is Debs, she’s Brian’s mother. Debs, this is my mother, Jennifer. Now let’s get going.”


“He’s right. I’m over there.” She takes Debs hand and leads her gently but firmly away.


I take one last look at the hospital and follow.


MICHAEL


I step out of the shadows and follow them quickly. He’s not his man! But the most important thing is that I will wait for Ma to go to Brian’s house and follow her.


ALLEGHANY HOSPITAL - SUNDAY AFTERNOON


BRIAN’S ROOM


BRIAN


Although it hurts like fuck, I am so happy to have Little Grub in my arms. I look up as the door opens and he promptly bursts into tears. “Come here.” I order gently. “Carl?”


“Sure. Anytime. I’ll be back in half an hour.” He takes Gus and is gone.


I open my unbruised arm and he rushes towards me. “I’m sorry, I overslept!” He babbles.


“Justin, calm down. The most important thing is that you are here and we’re both okay.”


“Okay. Can I see properly?” He asks, and when I nod he gently pulls down the sheet, he winces slightly at the bruises, lumps and bumps. “I could kill him. Seriously kill him!”


“You’re too pretty for jail.” I laugh, and then grimace as my bruised ribs throb.


“Can you move over a bit?” He asks, and starts to pull off his clothes. “I want to keep you warm, this blanket is much too thin.”


“Don’t take advantage of my vulnerable condition.” I bat my eyes at him and his flash.


“Don’t joke about your vulnerable condition.”


“Yes Sir.” I reply, as I slowly slide over and he clambers gently in. “So what happened to you?” I ask, spotting a tiny cut just along his hairline.


“Concussion and shock.” He replies, searching my face at the same time.


“Carl was saying that Marcus has been charged with dangerous driving, amongst other things.” I know he is going to explode so I hold him closer. “He was drug tested and…no come back here…” It hurts but I tighten my arms around his retreating form. “It wasn’t very high, but high enough.” He brushes his finger along one bruise and I can feel the anger starting to leave him. “Now where is my kiss?”


“Right here.” He smiles.


DAPH’S HOUSE - SUNDAY EVENING


DAPH


I look incredulously at Mel. “Are you sure?!” I hand her a glass of wine and she nods.


“You should’ve seen him handle Michael. And I mean handle. Yeah, he doesn’t like the guy, and can bitch slap him into a cocked hat; but this was different. Firmer, stronger, and when he said he would knock him into that fucking wall, I knew he meant it.”


“Well fuck me.”


“And they have.” She grins at me. “He has his POA.”


“And that means?” I don’t understand why she is grinning.


“That he trusts him absolutely. Brian is a top… and I mean a top. Emmy is a full on nelly bottom, but can get his kink on when he needs to.” I watch her grin get wider and almost fall off my seat in my keenness to hear. “Brian is not a virgin and that’s because of Emmy…”


Start of flashback

DEBS’ HOUSE - 8 YEARS AGO, AS TOLD BY EMMETT TO MEL


EMMETT


My oh my, he is mighty fine. I have seen him from afar, obviously, but never up this close, and he is utterly gorgeous. Normally there is Michael between anybody and him! When Debs asked me to do her a favour, I had no idea on earth it would be this!


“So, shall we just…”


“Calm down and breathe.” I pat his knee. “First, we have wine.” I pour us a glass each and then sit back and regard him.


“What?”


“I don’t understand how?” I smile at him and he starts to relax. “You are the newest and hottest thing on the Avenue, the Stud, as it were. Just how haven’t you been popped?”


“One guy did try. Don’t get me wrong, I have had things back there, so I know where my hotspot is, but…” He pauses to almost drain his glass and goes to start again but I stop him.


“Brian. This is me. There is no shame here.”


“I cum in about two seconds. I can’t control myself and....”


“Got it. Right, first finish that.” He drains his glass and puts it down, but again a look of trepidation washes over his face. “The trick Mr Stud, is to take the edge off first.” I stand over him. “May I have a seat?” I ask, as I take his hands from his lap and wait for his permission. He nods and I straddle him. “Do you want to kiss me?”


“I…”


“Yes or no. I won’t be offended.” I smile at him and immediately his eyes drop to my mouth.


That would be a yes then!


“Yes.” He whispers before moving forward then stopping briefly before sealing his lips over mine.


Now this is different! I expected what I normally see in Babylon, domineering, rough and… oh my, what the hell is he doing with his tongue?! I feel him shift slightly and in doing so I get a little bit more comfortable and find our tallness affords us an alignment opportunity. He tilts his hips up and I pull my mouth away. “Slow down. We’re going to get there. More than once, okay?” He looks at me for a few seconds before taking my chin and pulling me back down to his lips, and now I know what to swoon means! I put my hands on his chest and pop the first button. There is a brief pause in his tongue fucking before he resumes, and I open his shirt completely. He stops me from touching him, while still kissing me, and reciprocates the gesture. Then I understand what he is saying. Teach me.


I pull away from his oh so wonderful mouth and nod. I stand up and head to the stairs, smiling as I hear him follow. We get to Michael’s room and…”

Flashback interruptus


“They fucked in Michael’s room?!” I shriek, both appalled and impressed! “Does he know?”


“Not yet.” She chuckles. “May I continue?”


“Hell yeah!” I declare and pour us more wine…


Back to flashback

MICHAEL’S ROOM


I come to a complete stop and he bumps into me. “Yeah, it’s grim. Do you want to go back downstairs?”


“No. If we can get off here, we can get off anywhere!” I shudder and then shiver as he kisses the back of my neck, then prods me to get me moving. I tow him to the bed when I push him onto it, he starts to giggle. “What?”


“I need to get out of this position… memories!” He roars with laughter as I yank him back up again. “There is nothing we can do about the wallpaper, the curtains, the rug and the…”


“Oh my lord! Where does she find these monstrosities?!” I look down at the ugliest rug I have ever seen. “Sorry, you were saying.”


“But I refuse to do anything on that!” He turns down the quilt and the theme of the bedding goes all the way through. “In my defense…”


“I do the bed and you do you!” I order, giggling, and then whip the bedding off very quickly. When I turn back to him he is naked. I am surprised when he steps towards me. “You want to undress me?” He nods and with slightly trembling fingers divests me of my clothes. “Lie down.” When he does so I take a good look before reaching down and very quickly jerking him off… watching him writhe and moan is one of the hottest things I have ever seen.


“Holy fuck!” He yelps as he explodes, before staring at me glassy eyed and confused. “What did you do that for?!”


“As I said, to take the edge off. Now then, time to feast!”


I kiss him before he can stop me and this time I am in charge. I remember the gentleness that Godiva had with me, and slowly kiss each and every part of his body. Pausing to suck, to nibble, and to bite when I think he can take it. “Turn over.” I whisper in his ear, and for a few seconds he doesn’t move. “Brian… turn over.” As if drunk, he slowly does so, and I kiss and nip down his back until I get to where he needs me to be. Gently I part his cheeks and blow.


“Oh Christ!”


“Breathe.” I murmur up to him and he lets out the breath I don’t think he realised he was holding.


I swipe my tongue tail to balls and his legs spread wider. Sucking on my fingers, I sit up and start to work them gently in. “Tell me. I want you to tell me. My cock is just a bit longer, so tell me where to stop…”


“There. Oh god there!” He moans and, stills his grinding hips.


“Pass me the pillow… oof!” I chuckle as it hits me in the face. “You need to look up the definition of pass!” He snorts into the other pillow… and that’s when I know I’ve got him, he’s not thinking about getting off. “Hips up a bit. And give, do not throw, me the L&C!” There isn’t a tremble when he hands them to me, and again I nudge his thighs and he spreads them wider. I guide my cock to his entrance and then push in a couple of inches. He tries to take me in quicker but I pull back against his push. “Let me.” I order him firmly. “Lie down and enjoy the ride.” He goes still and again I slide in a couple of inches, then push his cheeks open wider and slide all the way in.


“Unnngh!” He groans and clutches the sheets.


“You are popped. Now for the candy, Mr Dandy.”


“Mr Dan… uh! Oh! Oh!” He cries out as I hit his spot and pause, his breathing is laboured but he doesn’t cum.


“Want me to move?” I breathe into his ear as sweat drips down my body.


“Fuck me, please, just fuck me!” He gasps out and holding his hips firmly I start to pump into his hot tight ass. “Oh! Yes! There! I...! Oh! Need! Jesus! Yes!” He grunts out with each and every thrust.


“Fuck me, can’t hold off much longer!” I call out.


“Cum, please cum!” He punches the bed with each word


“GOODNESS GRACIOUS...!” I scream as it crashes through my body.


“GREAT BALLS OF FIRE!” He bellows, and we collapse in a heap.

End of flashback


MEL


I know I haven’t known Daph for long, but I do believe she is, gobsmacked, and maybe a little turned on… but definitely gobsmacked.


“Daph?”


“Hold on…” She inhales her wine. “...they never did that again?!”


“Did you and Justin do it again?” I smirk.


“Wha… how the hell did you find out about that?!”


“You told us. You get chatty when you’re drunk.”


“Where was Mrs T?” She asks, mortified.


“Right next to you. She told you that she knew. Jesus, girl, you should not get hammered again!”


“Oh fuck that! I have had a year dry, I have a lot of catching up to do!” She shouts over her shoulder as she goes to get more wine.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please review kindly and constructively. Thanks