- Text Size +

CHAPTER 34 - PLANS PUT IN MOTION...AND A COUPLE OF REVELATIONS


WOODY’S - FRIDAY EVENING


MICHAEL


What the fucking hell has happened here?! I look around and on the outside it looks like Woody’s but when you get inside, it looks so different! It looks like a cocktail bar, and judging by the amount of people here, they like the changes! I head to the bar and, at first, the bowtied but shirtless barman looks at me with annoyance but then Carlos says I am fine! How fucking dare he?! I am about to say something when I am nudged and look up.


“It’s gone down I see.” The guy smiles at me and I frown. “The bruise on your chin. I was the driver at the…”


“Oh! Yes! Lots of ice did the trick. I’m Michael by the way. I didn’t get your name.”


“Jeremy. Nice to meet you in a less formal setting.” He replies, and shakes my hand holding it a little, but very nicely, longer than necessary. “Can I get you a drink?”


“Oh yes, I would like a…” I begin and then trail off when I see Brian and the others coming in.


“Like?” He prompts.


“A beer, and if we could sit over there.” I point to the table opposite the booth they sat in and he nods. I have to move quickly to make it to the table, and when I look across I am surprised as Ted seems to have acquired a twink of his own. “Good evening all. Did you have a nice time at the restaurant?” They all look at me except Brian, because he is tucked in one corner of the booth superglued lip wise to Justin. “Well, did you?”


“Yes we did, thanks.” Ted replies.


“So, who is your friend?” I gesture at the guy next to Ted.


“Blake, he’s a drugs counsellor for those…”


“Sorrowful sacks of shit that should do the world a favour and just overdose? I don’t know why they get counselling. They get a nice place to stay and sleep, but then just go back to what they were doing. People like that should never get a chance once they fuck up.”


“Have you ever had an addiction?” Ted’s twink asks.


“No.” I retort. “I would never be so weak.”


“So it wasn’t you following Brian all over the place, begging him to love me, love me, say that you love me. You need me, you want me, don’t you? Don’t you? I’ve saved you from this, from that, from every fucking thing, all while pulling him back into his past? When you could see he was and is doing everything to strive to let go of that, to let go of his reputation, to let go of you.” The twink has the nerve to remark looking at me over his glass.


I check the bar quickly, and Jeremy is still there. “Brian will never let go of me. “That...” I gesture to his make out session. “...is nothing. He is being the Stud with a different MO and…”


“He is your addiction.” Ted asserts, “He gave you crumbs, but you wanted the loaf.” He takes a sip of his drink. “But he doesn’t and never wanted you. Never.”


“You know not…”


“You acted as the gatekeeper and provocateur. You, from what Ted has told me, yes we have discussed you and your issues, would almost be like his pimp. Granting who you thought was ‘good enough to fuck’ time with him, but you shadowed him and got rid of those who you thought would be a threat to you…”


“A threat!” I scoff. “Nobody, and I mean nobody is a threat to me. Nobody.” I look again at the bar and still Jeremy hasn’t been served. “Now…”


“Hey darlings!” I gasp as Ma and Carl come up to the booth and make themselves comfortable. “Brian. Brian! Let Justin breathe for fuck sake!”


“Ma?”


“Oh, hello. How are you doing?” She asks as she puts a phone on the table.


“How am I? I am fine. How are you?”


“Upset with this idiot over there!” She snaps and points at Brian who is smiling.


“As upset with him as you are still with me over…”


“Projectile narcissist.” Blake comments before smiling at my Ma. “Hi, Debs, how are you?”


“Am good, honey. So glad you are back in Pittsburgh, Ted was missing you terribly.”


“Debs!” Ted cries out going red.


“What? You were missing him. How long has it been for you two now?” She asks, and once again checks her phone and is now smiling.


“Almost two years. Our anniversary is in a couple of weeks.”


“Two years?!” I exclaim. “You have had a boyfriend for two years?!”


“When you couldn’t get one for two minutes? Yes, indeed he does!” Emmett replies, and waves his hand to shoo people around so that he and Inferior Stud can join them. “So, what are you going to do?”


“Do? Ted frowns. “Oh, I see! We haven’t thought about it. I mean we…”


“Hey guys!” Ben joins them with his muscle and they grab some stools and sit in a way that partially blocks my view of Brian. “What’s happening?”


“Ted and Blake’s 2nd year anniversary. Trying to figure out what they should be doing.” I hear Emmett telling him.


“Cabin. You could go there. Scream the place down.” Ben’s muscle replies.


I am about to say something else when Jeremy comes to the table and their booth goes quiet, I smile to myself. “Thanks Jeremy.” I smirk at Ma’s incredulous expression. “What kept you?”


“That.” He replies pointing to the enormous fishbowl that is coming towards the booth. “Turns out it’s the Moon Rising cocktail and it needs at least six people to drink it.”



“Holy shit, Brian! Where did you get this idea from?!” Ma exclaims as she again checks the phone.


“Ma, what are you…”


“That’s your mother?” Jeremy queries. “Why are you sitting here instead of there with her?”


“I didn’t know she was…”


“Michael, come and join us, you and your date.” Brian calls out, rendering the entire booth and most of the bar silent.


I knew it! He’s jealous!


“You happy to do that, Jeremy?” I ask him.


“More than happy.” He replies and gets up.


“So, are you going to introduce him?” Brian indicates Jeremy with a nod of his head.


“Yes. This is Jeremy…” I introduce him to everyone, making sure to get Justin’s name wrong but he doesn’t react like I thought he would. He doesn’t react at all.


“So, how did you two meet, Jeremy?” Emmett asks.


“The night of the dinner.”  I answer and put my hand on his arm to silence him. “We…”


“I drove him and his companion home. I’m a limo driver.” Jeremy interrupts me.


“Nice.” Brian replies and then looks across at a silent Justin. “You doing okay there?”


“Uh huh.” He mutters before taking a long drink. “Why...uh...did...didn’t you stay for the rest of the dinner?”


“Justin are you alright?” Ben is smirking.


“F...fine.” He takes another long drink. “Sorry, Blake,, can you let me out please? I need to…”


“Oh sure.” The other twink gets out and he virtually runs to the bathroom.


“What’s wrong with him? Could you move Blake? I would like to…”


“Sit with your date.” Ma clips out. “Justin is coming...”


“To say the least.” Brian snickers.


BATHROOM STALL


JUSTIN


Oh god! I whimper into my balled up jacket as I cum hard. I lean against the door, thankful that they have been redecorated, and take in some air. I feel my phone vibrate and groan quietly. Taking it out of my pocket I read the text and snicker, before replying: Yes it was very nice, thank you, can I take it out now? I clean myself up as I wait for the text that will end this delightful torment and it isn’t long in coming.


Yes.


I reach behind and remove the butt plug and sigh in both relief and regret. It was our first foray into denial and I lost the coin toss for who went first. I thought I was doing very well but then he would not - not that I am complaining - stop kissing me and then the random ramping up of the plug was almost the end. But when he was palming my cock under the table...it took everything not to scream. The buzz of my phone brings me out of my erotic reminiscing.


Are you coming back?


I check myself again, then head back to join my tormentor and plot ways of making him cum next week!


BOOTH


BRIAN


I have to hide my smile as Justin comes back looking a little flushed and sleepy, as he always does when he’s cum hard. “You alright, Justin?” Ben repeats his earlier question.


“Yes, just fine thanks.” He replies, retaking his seat before checking his watch. “Have we got time to finish that Emmett?”


“Why do you need Emmett to tell you that?” Michael asks having been lording it over Jeremy for the last five minutes.


“Because we’re going to a show with Emmett and he knows how long it will take to get there.” I reply.


“Oh, can we come?” He demands instead of asks and I note the slightly pissed off expression on Jeremy’s face, Michael, of course, does not.


“No.” Emmett retorts and then checks his watch. “Actually, can we go now? I have to prepare something.”


“Sure, am happy to...for heaven sake Debs he’s fine! He’s with his grandma and…” I check the phone. “...sound asleep. Get down to DEFCON 4 and enjoy the rest of the evening.”


“I’m sorry, honey, but he’s my first and…”


“He’s fine, like he said.” Carl tells her and then gives her a squeeze.


“Who are you talking about?” Michael asks, having been pouting at the rejection from Emmett and only looking up when he notices the silence. “Well, who are you talking about?”


“Gus.” I sigh shaking my head but then I smirk. “He’s my son, Jeremy. Michael, as you can tell, tends to only have a one track mind sometimes.”


“Oh nice. How old?”


“Just over four months.” Debs replies proudly. “I have pictures.” She reaches in her bag and I gape at her as she pulls out another phone. “That’s my Gus phone, this is my own phone.”


“You have a Gus phone?” I echo, sitting back down and reaching for it. On scrolling though the contacts, she has only ten contacts. Me, Justin, the grandmas, the grandpas, godfathers and the mothers. “So my son is a bit like Batman and…”


“It was my idea.” Carl interrupts as Debs starts to go red. “She would leap up every time her phone would ring and Gus wasn’t with her, so I told her to get a phone specifically for him.”


“Can I have that number?” Michael asks and we all look at him puzzled.


“You have nothing to do with Gus. Why would you need that number?” Justin asks suspiciously.


“I just do that’s all.” He answers, not looking at anybody.


“No. You are not having it, because you will call it knowing I will pick up.” He starts to go red and again doesn’t look at anybody. “Yeah, I know you better now.”


“Seriously, people.” Emmett declares. “We need to go.”


MICHAEL’S HOUSE - SAME TIME


STUDY


LINDSAY


I look at the invoices that he has prepared and have to admire his greed. If only he used this level of ingeniousness in his business. The one for his mother has the fine on it! The nerve of the man! I read the contract again and there it is in black and white; should Michael Charles Novotny [also known as Michael Charles Grassi] approach Deborah Jane Novotny [also known as Deborah Jane Grassi] or Brian Aiden Kinney for any financial assistance in the future, both the comic book store and the house that are currently under his ownership and in his names will become forfeit.


I put the invoices in the envelopes, but this time I seal them and leave them on his desk, it has to be done right. He was in such a rush to go to Woody’s earlier that he had left them on his desk, he’s not going to remember if he put them in the envelopes.


Smiling to myself, I switch off the lamp. The first stage of this being my home is complete. That’s the problem with Michael, he doesn’t remember what he tells people. I don’t know why Ted has taken against him the way he has, but I know Ted and his, sometimes, overbearing, protection of Brian. So I know that clause was all Ted’s doing when I glimpsed it the first time, and now I have had time to read it properly, he’s definitely protecting Brian from Michael. Humming, I head upstairs and then realise something, what the hell am I going to do with a comic book store?! I have no use for it, but if I get the house in my name, I will have to get the store in my name too...oh I know I will change its usage, a coffee shop would look very nice there instead, much better idea than a comic book store. After all, he left it closed for two years and nobody noticed!


WOODY’S - AN HOUR LATER


JEREMY


I may have made a rod for my own back! Since they left all he has done is go on at great length about himself or Brian. How long he’s known Brian. How many guys Brian’s fucked. How many times he’s had to get rid of tricks that don’t get the message...I did freeze up at that point, but he just carried on talking.


“Well, don’t you?” Michael demands and I switch my focus back to the boreathon.


“What? Sorry was thinking about...never mind. What don’t I?”


“Think that Ma should’ve given me that other phone’s number. Supposing the other one’s battery runs out? How will…”


“You realise that doesn’t make sense? How are you going to know if that battery is dead?”


“That’s not the point.” He sniffs dismissively. “I should have access to it. As her son.”


“Look…” I say, looking around for something to distract him and spot the pool table is free and stand up. “Do you fancy a game?” I ask and point at it.


“Oh yes, I am great at multitasking, I can play and keep talking to you!” He enthuses and rushes to the table.


I am thinking talking at me would be a better description!


“Great, just great. Let’s rack them up then.”


HOUSE OF MAHATMA AND MILQUETOAST - SAME TIME


BASEMENT


JUSTIN


I am sitting next to Brandon, and we are both a little nervous. A robed figure comes to the centre of the circle of light and stands there quietly.


“Good evening, ladies and gentlemen, well mostly gentlemen. My name is Hawthorn and I will be your Master of Ceremony for this evening. Tonight is a binding and bonding ceremony, between Panthera and Diamond. Step forward please, gentlemen.” Two men step into the light, one is a lean black man and the other is olive skinned but more muscular. “To my left is Diamond and to my right is Panthera…”


Okay, so I had a stereotypical thought there and was proven wrong!


“We will start with the binding…”


“You doing okay?” Brian whispers in my ear and I nod.


“I am just thinking about Ted and Blake. I still can’t quite get how Ted copes with Blake being away for such long periods.”


“It works for them.” Brian murmurs. “Blake’s one of the best counsellors around and is in great demand. I wouldn’t like the man I love being away for that long, but like I said it works for them. Now let’s get back to watching the show.”


I turn my head back and see Diamond is now winding a long piece of, what looks like silk, around Panthera’s back and waist and positioning him so that it tightens the one that is looped around his cock.


“Doesn’t that hurt?” Brandon asks Emmett as he notices Panthera’s now straining cock.


“No.” Emmett replies quietly. “Well it shouldn’t hurt, it’s a delicious pull.”


“I see.” Brandon swallows hard and looks back at the show. “I think I could manage that.”


“You’re caught in the moment...the heat of the moment.  Let’s watch the rest of the show and then discuss it at home okay?”


Twenty highly charged minutes later, Diamond is untying him and then whispers something in his ear and he nods but remains on his knees.


“What’s going on now?” I ask Brian who has a soft smile playing on his lips.


“Bonding ceremony.” He replies taking my hand and stroking my knuckles. “They’re getting married, in the eyes of everyone here, and it’s a great honour to have him officiate.”


“Who?” Brandon asks Emmett who also is smiling sweetly.


“Now to the Bonding of Panthera and Diamond.” Hawthorn announces and then I watch Ben and Brandon’s jaws almost fall off their faces. “Our Master of the House will preside.”


“What’s the matter?” I ask.


“Have you never been in the backroom of Babylon?” Brian questions and I shake my head. “I don’t believe it, you’ve never been there?!”


“Ssssh!” Emmett hisses.


“Sorry. Will tell you afterwards.”


I mouth apologies at Emmett and he smiles back; Brandon and Ben are still looking incredulously at the man officiating the ceremony. He signals two other men and they have what look like branding irons in their hands, I start to tense up as I am not expecting this.


“It’s okay Justin. They’re not going to brand them, in the sense you fear, this is for their outline.” Brian gives my hand another squeeze. “They have chosen a tattoo, and those are their pads for want of a better word. They will be completed later but this is to signify their commitment to each other and to tell the others that they are monogamous.”


“Oh, okay.” I sigh and start to relax again, Panthera leans forward and is branded on his back and so is Diamond before they face each other and kiss passionately. “Is that it? Are they married?”


“Yep. Come on. Let’s head back to Woody’s and I will explain the jaw drop to you.”


WOODY’S - FORTY MINUTES LATER


BRIAN


We are back in the booth and Ben and Brandon are both inhaling brandies. “So, what did you think of that?” I ask grinning at Emmett.


“I can’t believe it. Was it really him? I didn’t imagine it, did I?” Ben asks, looking at both Emmett and I intently.


“If you were then I was too. He’s the Master? The Master?” Brandon has just regained the power of speech.


“Yep.” Emmett grins. “He’s the Master.”


“But he’s...well he’s…” Ben trails off.


“What? Who are you talking about and what is he, apart from the master?” Justin demands.


“Before I tell you that, has Justin ever been in the backroom at Babylon, Ben?”


He sniggers and shakes his head. “Definitely not!”


“Why not?” I ask Justin who is starting to blush.


“Too much, it’s just too much for me.” He answers quietly. “I did try once, but I only got as far as the entrance and I just could not go in.”


“Aww poor ickle baby. The big backroom is too scary for you is it?” Michael sneers as he and Jeremy come back to the booth. “I’ve been in there with no problem. I was telling Jeremy here, how many tricks I’ve had to get rid of for you, Brian. I have…” He pauses and then turns to Jeremy and stares at him. “I did tell you about that right? I was going in there to rescue Brian not to fuck indiscriminately like he was doing.”


“Yes you did mention it once or twice. Listen, I have got to go…” Jeremy starts to put on his jacket. “...we will do this again, Michael, I will give you a call to arrange. Nice to meet you all.”


“Let me walk you to your car.” Michael smirks at me and follows Jeremy out.


“So, the Master.” Justin prompts. “Quick before he comes back.”


“You remember me telling you about Todd...the backroom guy who is always fine?” Ben is still in disbelief.


“Yes. Are you kidding me? That’s...that’s him?!” Justin gasps.


“Who’s him?” Michael demands as he comes back a lot quicker than we thought he would.


“What happened?” Emmett asks. “Thought you were walking out your new beau.”


“I was. But he got a cab pretty quickly.” He grumbles and sits down.


“What are you doing here?” Benson turns to him. “I don’t recall anyone asking you to join us.”


“I was sitting here before.” He rightly points out.


“That was then. This is now. Find your own table.”


“No, let him stay.” I tell Benson and he looks surprised. “We’re going instead. Ready, Justin?”


“Yeah. Yours or mine?”


“Mine. Do you hear that, Michael? Now all you have to do is work out whether or not I am telling the truth.” I laugh at his annoyed expression and then push Justin ahead of me.


MICHAEL


“Well that’s our cue too then.” Emmett stands up and pulls Inferior upright. “You guys want to share a cab?” He asks them and they nod and follow them out.


Sighing, I contemplate getting another drink but decide to go home instead. But my resolve is set on getting a couple of things...the number for the Gus-phone and to split Brian and Justin up by any means necessary. He is far too comfortable with him. Far too comfortable! The Stud does not do comfortable!

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please review kindly and constructively. Thank you.