- Text Size +

CHAPTER 35 - MAKING A STATEMENT AND IDEAS OF REVENGE


EMMETT’S HOUSE - AN HOUR LATER


MASTER BEDROOM


BRANDON


So much! So much! I can’t believe this feels so fucking good! I arch my back and grab the pillows.


“You need me to stop completely?” Ems asks, pausing the delicious pull, I shake my head but hold up my hand to point at one of the knots that is digging into me. “Brandon, I don’t want to…”


“You’re not!” I gasp out in both pleasure and then relief “Just so intense!”


“That’s it, I am stopping. You can’t cum like this, if it is intense now, it will be…”


“FUCK ME!” I scream as his words hit home and I am twisting on the bed.


“Oh Jesus!” He exclaims, and starts to untie me very quickly. Soon I am shuddering as wave after wave of pleasure washes over me, and he is in the bathroom doing whatever he is doing. “Brandon! Brandon! I need you to tell me if you are in any pain?!”


“No.” I croak, but I am drenched.


“Okay, now listen, I am going to clean you up. You will be hypersensitive right now, so let me know what I can’t touch.” I just nod and then sigh as the cool cloth hits my heated skin. “You lasted a lot longer than I did.” He murmurs as he checks for any marks. “You need to drink some water very slowly and sit upright. Get the blood flowing in the right direction.” I feel like I am moving in sludge as I sit up, and he has to help me with the water. He smiles as he makes me take little sips. “Are you on call tomorrow?” I grunt out a negative. “Good. You need sleep and time to think.”


“Think? Why?” I can actually see him now having just been seeing stars earlier.


“This.” He gestures to my body, which is now starting to cool. “Is this what you want because this comes as part of me. I love to dominate and I...I will dominate and…”


“Yes. I will be your sub.” I assert. “There is no way anybody is being dominated by you but me, Master.”


“Brandon! As sweet and sexy as hell that is. You need to think about it. I mean properly. You have had a mere taste of what this entails, the binding and… Now Brandon, a good sub does not...a little to the left please, I mean stop that! Does not interrupt his...oh sweet Mary and Joseph...Ma...Mas...Master...Okay, we talk tomorrow!”


Twenty moaning minutes later, I am cleaning him down then helping him drink water.


BLUE MOON HOUSE - AFTERNOON


NURSERY


BRIAN


I am feeding Little Grub. Justin is coming up the stairs with coffee, and I can hear Debs and Carl pottering in the kitchen. “Hey.” He murmurs, joining us in our chair. I wait for him to cover himself with the blanket and take a few sips of coffee, just to bring him to human. “Want me to take him?” He rubs his feet and I nod. “Come here, son.” He murmurs as he takes him out of my arms and it feels like it is the most natural thing for him to say.


“Justin, can we talk about something?”


“Uh huh.” He replies as he wipes Gus’s mouth.


“The backroom.”


“What about it?”


“You should go.”


“I can’t. It’s just too much. Don’t get me wrong...can you pass the burp rag, please?” When I hand it to him he hoists Gus over his shoulder and pats his back. “I have seen lots of porn, but the realness of it…”


“I’ll be with you.”


“You will? Why?” He frowns.


“Because this is Babylon. The best club, even if I do own it, in the burgh. Nothing bad will happen if I am with you.”


“You’ve never been to the backroom?” Debs gasps as she comes in with a plate of waffles and puts them down before reaching for Gus. “He’s right. It’s a gay man’s right of passage round here. And he will keep you safe. He kept Michael safe, although his mouth acted as a deterrent as well!” She starts to pace and pat a bit as Gus is struggling and starting to grizzle, we are silent until there is a ripe burp. “There. That’s better! Now you two breathe!” She laughs gently and hands him off to Carl. “And eat. Then plan for next Friday. You two are going!”


“Yes Ma.” I reply but I see the fear in his eyes and need to speak to someone about it.


LINDSAY’S COTTAGE - TUESDAY MID-MORNING


LINDSAY


Mother was right. It took some whatever the hell she did but my cottage is now looking pristine and, according to her, I can keep the money that results from the sale. I lock it up and ignore the look from my next door neighbour. Daddy made me pay for his repairs from my savings, but with the sale from the cottage it balances out. I walk outside to head back to work, and have another quick look at the cottage before I rush to get the cab that I see ahead of me, thankful that the truck has slowed its progress. I’m less thankful for the noxious smell!


MEL’S OFFICE - TUESDAY LATE AFTERNOON


MEL


I put the phone down and try to control myself, but it’s too much and I start to giggle, then guffaw, and Delia pokes her head around the door. “What is it? You look like you are going to explode. Do I need the good tray?”


“No time!” I manage to gasp out.


“What? Come on, what?!”


“Sidney…” I wail and collapse on my desk in a gale of giggles.


OUTSIDE LINDSAY’S COTTAGE - SAME TIME


LINDSAY


I spit out the putrid ball from my mouth, then I pick myself up from the bag of manure that I tripped over and flattened and stand up. I brush as much off as I can, and stare at what was my pristine cottage, which now has bags and bags of manure in front of it.


“Ms Peterson! What is the meaning of this?!” An imperious tone pulls me out of my fug of embarrassment and nausea.


“I don’t know what…” I begin, and then blush furiously as he backs away from me. “Who are you?”


“Phillips. Conrad Phillips. I am here to give the final sign off on your cottage. I am failing to see how having bags of manure like this will achieve that.”


“This was not here this morning. I don’t know what happened.” I assert, as I try to pick pieces of shit off of my clothes.


“You were aware of this appointment, so I can only assume that you wanted to deliberately sabotage this appointment. Well I, and the company, have had enough of your behaviour. I will sign off on this property as barely habitable.” He snarks.


“Barely?!” I gasp. “This is not my fault!”


“Yes, barely, and I do believe those are your viewers. Good luck with that!” He snaps and rips a piece of paper off of his clipboard. “Our business is concluded!”


As the buyers approach I see and hear the truck from earlier. It pulls up and the driver gets out.


“Did you do this?!” I snap at him.


“Ah, yes. Sorry we had the wrong address.” He doesn’t look as embarrassed or apologetic as he should!


“Sorry?! I shall be demanding compensation for this!” I snipe, and again feel warm as he backs away from me. “Give me a business card or something so I can contact your superiors!”


“Of course. Here. Look, let me takes these away.” He points at the bags and picks one up, swinging it over his shoulder. Unfortunately, it is not as secured as it should be and I am once again doused in manure!


“Ms Peter…” I hear a woman’s voice trail off as the sodden manure drips down my face.


“Oh crap! Lady, I am so sorry! Again!” The driver yells out and tries to wipe my face.


“Do not touch me!” I scream and push his hands away. I blink to clear my vision and turn to my buyers. “As you can tell I am experiencing a little difficulty. Perhaps we can reconvene this appointment for…”


“No. That’s fine. We will make an offer on the other cottage. I do hope you will be alright, Ms Peterson.” The lady gibbers as she backs away. “Come on, dear. We need to get away from here, before anyone of standing sees us!”


It is only when I am in the cottage washing my face that I realise it was the daughter of the Bull-Wearings!


BLOOM GALLERY - EARLY EVENING


SIDNEY


Unfortunately, Lindsay did not return for the rest of the day like she said she would. A written warning is called for. I will only write her up for that and not for her trying to return the money for Mel and everyone else. She did bullshit. I delivered bullshit!


TODD’S HOUSE - WEDNESDAY MORNING


KITCHEN


LEROI


“It’s real simple, get him a mask and book a bed. Look, from what I saw of him, he’s keen as mustard but nervous. So take him there and make love, not fuck, make love to him for all to see…” I pause as Todd comes in rubbing his eyes but smiling, I was a very naughty boy last night. I pour him some coffee and point at the loveseat, which he immediately occupies. The kitchen is my domain and he behaves in here! “...you feel deeply for the guy, right? Then show everyone that. It’s his first time, make it good. Okay, bye.” I nudge Todd forward and settle behind him.


“BK?”


“Mmm.” I reply and embrace my man. “I think you need to be there on Friday, he’s taking him.”


“We will all be there.” He declares. “You’ve seen him in action. I watched him during the binding, he was very protective. They both were, but I have heard that Brandon has agreed.”


“Really? I am pleased.”


“Sole, not sharing.” He responds.


“Damn.” I chuckle and pull him tighter to me.


“We should make calls. Get people in place.”


“Yeah. I’ll call the boys and you call the men.” I nuzzle his neck.


“And your ass will pay for that remark later.” He murmurs.


“Looking forward to it.”


MICHAEL’S HOUSE - THURSDAY EVENING


LOUNGE


MICHAEL


I put the phone down and smile. I have a dancing date tomorrow night with Jeremy!


BABYLON - FRIDAY NIGHT


BAR


BRIAN


I watch him from the stairs, and Justin looks very, very nervous. Despite having both Ben and Benson with him, he looks like he would rather eat pussy than be here! Strolling over to him, I drape my arm over his shoulder and kiss him. Yeah, definitely would rather be eating pussy judging by that response!  “Go and talk to Leroi.” He looks confused but makes his way over.


LEROI


I feel so sorry for him, as he doesn’t understand what Brian is doing, so I lead him to a place under the stairs that affords us some privacy. “This is for you.” I hand him a mask and he now looks confused and scared. “Put it on and let me tell you something.”


“More rules. More humili…”


“Stop that shit right now!” I snap, and he looks surprised. “This is about…” I tap his mask. “...protecting you. Everyone knows the Stud. He is coming out of retirement to tell Babylon something. You are the something. When he is here in what you could call his domain, he has never done this. It is against the wall. Fast, furious and done…”


“What is the this?” His eyes drift to the entrance.


“You will see.” I take a sip of my drink. “I envy you.” Again he looks surprised. “I can’t do what you do, you get the complete package.”


“The complete package?”


“You get to top. I can’t do that with him. I am a sub and Master gets his needs met here when he needs to. But, at the end of the day he comes home to me.” I still see confusion and fear. “What scares you about it?”


“They will try and…”


“Look around. Recognise anyone? Apart from Benson and Ben.”


“That’s Hawthorn.” He whispers, and I nod and watch his shoulders lower as he recognises people, but then he tenses up as someone walks past talking very loudly. “Oh fuck, why is he here?”


I follow where he is looking and smile. “Don’t worry about him.” I gently push him back towards Brian. “Just enjoy it, okay?” He nods and makes his way back to his man, and I see mine make his way to the backroom and blow him a kiss and he blows me one back.


MICHAEL


I drag Jeremy to the bar when I see the familiar figure of Ben leaning against it, and he seems to be alone. “Hello!” I shout above the beats and he tilts his beer towards me and smiles at Jeremy. “What do you want to drink, Jeremy?” I yell over my shoulder, but receive no response so turn around and find him heading to the backroom. “What the fuck?” I grouse and follow him, all ready to demand an explanation! Just as I am about to tap him on the shoulder, I see the other familiar shape! The Stud is back! “Let’s go in!” I yell and I take his  hand. I can’t help the smugness. Not only am I going in with my man but I get to prove to the twink that he matters no more!


I look at the bed bathed in light and Brian standing waiting for his trick of the night to be laid out before him.


“You are in for a treat!” I call over my shoulder as Jeremy comes up behind me.


“Oh yeah, what’s that?” He asks.


“The Stud is back to reclaim his throne!” I crow.


All around us there is action happening, but all eyes are being pulled to the bed. I watch Brian strip off his shirt. He has filled out a bit since he was last in here. I crane my neck to see who is going to be led to the bed when, what lights there are, go out.


“What the hell is going on?!” Someone yells and someone else shouts apologies. It doesn’t take long for the lights to come back on, and when it does, Brian has been joined by his sacrificial lamb! Lucky fucker!


I am surprised when I see him kiss the trick without his usual forcefulness, but maybe he is mellowing. I move back against Jeremy, and while he doesn’t move away, he’s not feeling the scene as much as most guys. Most of whom, including me but I am dressed, are sporting hard ons.


“This is the master at work.” I crow, but all he does is nod.


BRIAN


His response is slightly better than before, so I press my tongue in deeper and wait. Slowly his tongue curls around mine. I pull him close to me and cradle his head and put my other arm around his waist, then start to guide him back to the bed, but the closer we get the tenser he gets so I stop. Lifting my mouth from his, I kiss a trail to his ear. “We can leave now.” I whisper.


“Just give me a sec.” He replies before lifting my chin so I am looking at him. “Kiss me like you did the first time.” He orders.


“Respond like you did the first time.” I order back, and his eyes flash and then soften.


“Okay.” He concedes, and slowly sucks in my bottom lip, which he knows I love. I can hear the room starting to quieten as we kiss.


“Now that is some fucking kiss!” Someone states.


He has allowed me to move us to the foot of the bed, and a gentle tug to my hair is his acquiescence to be laid down. I take my time, and there is a little gasp as he makes contact with the mattress, I can feel his heart hammering in his chest, but then I feel something else, his feet coming to rest on the back of my thighs, and then slowly slide down to my calves.


“That is such an intimate thing.” A guy mutters. “So intimate.”


“How come?” His friend asks.


“It’s something they do when they are doing this...now be quiet.”


I move my hand from his waist to his collar and pop one button, he deepens the kiss and sighs. I undo all his buttons quickly, and without breaking the kiss pull him to sit up so I can take it off. I had asked him to go commando tonight, but I don’t think he has, but it is as if he has read my mind when he moves my hand to his zip. When I pull it down and slide my hand inside, I feel nothing but skin. I lift my head and look at him. The fear that was before has been replaced by lust and he smiles at me.


“I get it now.” He murmurs, and I frown. “What Leroi said you were doing, I get it.”


“Good.” I nuzzle the back of his ear and lay him back down so I can take off my pants.


MICHAEL


I stare at the bed and shift myself in my jeans a bit better and feel that Jeremy has finally joined the rest of us. “He looks incredible doesn’t he?” I murmur.


“Which one?” He replies, looking around the room at the rest of the writhing and moaning bodies.


“Which one?! There is only one!” I scoff and point to the bed. “There right in front of us!”


“How can you watch your friend like that?” He frowns, and again looks anywhere but at the bed.


“He’s the Stud. It’s just fucking, it’s like a day in the office for him.” I retort, getting annoyed as he is distracting me.


“No. What everyone else is doing is fucking. That…” He points at the bed but still doesn’t look at it. “...is not fucking.”


I turn back to the bed and find that Brian and his trick are naked, so far so Stud like, but he’s right, there is something different in the way he’s touching him and what’s with the mask?


JEREMY


I step a bit further away from around Michael, and in the dimness of the room can see his expression, he doesn’t get it. He frowns as Brian kisses a path down to the guy’s bush and then gasps, admittedly, along with everyone else, when he swirls the top of his rather impressively sized cock.


“What is he doing?!”


“Like I said, he’s not fucking!”


“What is wrong with you?! You’ve been snippy since we got in here!” He hisses at me.


“I wasn’t coming in here! I was going to the bathroom when you dragged us in here without even asking!”


“Oh.” Is his lame assed response.


“You missed a word there.” I whisper in his ear, and he turns to me puzzled but then turns back when a moan comes from the bed and he frowns harder.


Brian is now slurping the guy like he’s his favourite lollipop, and the noises that he is pulling from him are some of the most erotic sounds I have heard....but it feels wrong to hear it, there is something.


“Now that is fucking hot.” A guy to my left says, and a few people are nodding.


“Wonder where he found him?”


“Lurking around the bar somewhere no doubt.” Michael snipes, and the more he watches and bitches, the more I realise that this needs to end.


“You don’t get that intimate with someone you’ve just found lurking around the bar for fuck sake! Take a good look at what they are doing, they are making love!” I rebuke him, and he turns to face me, his face twisted in annoyance.


“He doesn’t do intimacy, he doesn’t do comfortable, he just…”


“Oh god! Brian now, please!” Being cried from the bed cuts off his sentence and he slowly turns around to look at the bed again.


I am now gaping at the sight in front of me, because I have just realised that the trick is Justin and I can no longer watch this. When we first met, we didn’t talk much, but I went to the bathroom a few minutes after him and heard someone yelping in the stall. And now I realise it was him! But I am rooted to the spot as Brian snaps on a condom and then positions himself. He starts to sink deep into Justin, and his legs go around his waist. But it is when Brian clasps their hands on either side of Justin head and starts to move that I have to leave.


“I’ve got to go.” I tell Michael, and he doesn’t say a word, he is too transfixed with what is in front of him. “I hope you realise that we will never meet up again.”


JUSTIN


Ooh that feels exquisite! As he hits me perfectly once more and Leroi’s words, amazingly at this point, reverberate around my head I know what I have to do. “Br...Brian, the mask take it off!” I gasp out.


“Thank you!” He groans and reaches for it.


MICHAEL


I had no idea that Jeremy would be this prim and sappy! Hang on, what did he just say...never meet up again?! I turn to see him striding out of the room, but again my eyes are pulled back to the scene in front of me. Brian is pumping into the trick and kissing him...this is a complete switcheroo from his usual...ah, at last the mask is coming off. Oh, you are fucking kidding me...Justin! He’s fucking Justin! Here! Of all places! This is our place!


BRIAN


I am so fucking happy that mask is off now! I let go of his hands again, but his legs tighten around my hips, his subtle way of saying slow down, I brush his sweaty hair off his face. And he smiles that lazy smile of his and pulls me down, I think, for a kiss.


“Thank you.” He pants.


“What for?” I groan as his heat envelopes me.


“This. I will exp...explain la...move now! Move now!” He exclaims.


Less than five minutes later, there is appreciative whistling and catcalling. I feel a tap on my shoulder and look up; I nod at Jerome as he lays down the gowns and bottles of water. I am keeping Justin as covered with my body as I can. Considering what we have just done, it seems odd, but this is no longer about sex. He is my partner, and they’ve seen enough.


“Can you stand, and do you want water?”


“Yes and yes.” He mumbles, and then looks surprised. “You’re still inside me?”


“Mmm.” I smirk, and give a little wiggle and he purrs. “Definitely not going another round in here. Let’s go to the shower.”


“I don’t think I can shower where...I know I’m a pillock!” He grins up at me and I am relieved to see his eyes are sparkling with laughter too.


“Yep, now come on.” I laugh and grab the robe.


BRANDON - 40 MINUTES LATER


Although we are all here, none of us went in the backroom. But, I will admit, and have done to Ems, that I was curious to see him in action, but I just couldn’t bring myself to step inside. I smile as Ems comes behind me and allows me to lean against him. “Isn’t that Jeremy?” I point at a guy near the other end of the bar.


“Yes. Hang on.” Benson replies, and heads towards him, they chat for a while before he comes back with him. “Tell them what you just told me. Repulsive.” He signals for another drink.


“What’s repulsive?” Ems asks. “Michael being in the backroom watching Brian?” We all turn to look incredulously at him. “He’s always done that.”


“Oh, for...well, that’s not it, but I can see him doing that. No, the other thing, tell him what he did to you.”


Sighing, Jeremy tells us what happened a couple of years back and how he was going to date Michael only to dump him brutally, but then he was dragged into the backroom to watch the show. But it wasn’t the show it was what he said about Brian and when he saw who it was that he just decided to cut his losses and leave.


“Good evening boys.” The man of the hour drawls as he joins us with a now bashful looking Justin. “Hey Jeremy. Where’s Michael?”


“Don’t know and certainly don’t care.” He replies, tersely looking at the floor.


“Someone catch me up.” Brian orders, and he puts his finger under Jeremy’s chin and lifts it up making him look at him. “And by someone I mean you. Do you feel better having done whatever it was you were trying to do with Michael?”


“What do you mean with Michael?!” Michael’s nasally bitch ass whine silences the group and he stares at us before crossing his arms and beginning to tap his foot. “I said what do you mean with Michael? What’s going on?”


“Well…” Jeremy begins.


“Well what? Come on Jeremy, aren’t you going to answer me?!”


“If you would stop your galling way of talking and let someone else speak then I would! Now shut the fuck up and listen!”

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please review kindly and constructively. Thanks.