- Text Size +

CHAPTER 39 - THE GOOD AVENUE IS CLOSED BUT THE BAD AVENUE IS OPEN


JENNIFER’S HOUSE - FOUR DAYS LATER


LOUNGE


JENNIFER


“What I don’t understand is how, no offence, Debs, he came to you with this simply brilliant idea?”


“None taken. No fucking clue. So what would you do?”


“To be honest? I would not be put in the position in the first place. But...I would say no.”


“I know I should. But…”


“Deborah, he lied about Brian inviting him to travel with him. He willingly sold toys to be where he wanted to be at the time. Just say no.”


She sits back for a few minutes before reaching for her phone and dialling, who I really hope she is dialling. “Michael, it’s Mom. No, I won’t take your house off of you. Because I don’t want to. You will bully, bludgeon and lie to get your way, and I have better battles to fight. So, I'll see you in court, if you are stupid enough to fight a millionaire who doesn’t like you and a mother who is fed up with you being so disappointing!”


Go Debs!


“Michael. Michael, stop screaming like a bishop in a brothel raid! I said no! You made this bed, now lie in it! You have lied about your relationship with Brian for so long that I no longer believe anything you say. What did you lie about? Well, let’s see, when you came back you said that you and Brian were a couple. A lie. Before you left you said that Brian asked you to go with him. A lie. And then you have the fucking nerve to call him a whore and act like his pimp! No, he is not a fucking whore! He is a man that is gorgeous and good at fucking. Something I have never heard about you! Goodbye, Michael!


I wait for her to centre herself as she holds the phone in her hand. “Carl always said I made a rod for my own back with him. Now onto more fun things, well not fun for you, Cyn and Daphne. You need to disguise these hips!”


“What are your views on a long length jacket and trousers?”


“I am not opposed to it. Not sure what Carl will think.”


“You did not just say that.” I look at her.


“Sorry, residual stupid from speaking to Michael.”


“I have to say it is very strong in that one. And it’s all him, not genetics.” She roars with laughter and, I think, relief! “Now, before we go onto that I just need to make another call. Won’t be long, while I do that, look at these suits.”


“Okay. Oh! I love that one. Wonder if it comes in purple?!”


I wince as I make my way to the office and close the door. Drumming my nails, I try to figure a way to help and punish at the same time, and then I have it. Quickly flicking through the Rolodex, I find the number and wait for the call to connect. “Ronald? It’s Jennifer. Jennifer Taylor. Can you talk without Nancy overhearing?”


KINNETIC - SAME TIME


BRIAN’S OFFICE


BRIAN


I am pacing, thinking of rotting fish, garbage, straight sex, anything to avoid cumming. I don’t know where he got this butt plug from, but he’s in Emmett’s office with the remote and has been edging me for the last three hours! I snicker as I hear a little yelp as I rapid press my remote.


“Oh fuck!” I groan as I lean against the bookshelf and rip out a book about Ibsen and start to read, but it’s no good. “IN HERE NOW AND FUCK ME!” I bellow, and I hear his stumbling footsteps as he makes his way up the corridor.


“Stop pressing!” He yells.


“Sorry!” I yell back as I realise I have it clenched in my fist. I wrench the door open while wrestling with my belt and then find my arms full of Justin and my mouth full of his tongue. I press him against the door, it is our favourite kissing position...his legs around my waist, his fingers in my hair and me in charge of the kiss. As much as I love him to kiss me, he’s told me that he loves it when I plunder his mouth. The only sounds in the office is our breathing and slurping as we feast on each other.


“As much as I am enjoying this…” He mumbles.


“Let me call her...after I take them out. Turn around.” I order gently, and he lowers his legs and faces the door. I slowly slide his pants down and remove the plug. He shudders and breathes heavily but doesn’t cum.


“Why can’t I take yours out?” He murmurs.


“Because I want to cum with you inside me, and the moment you touch it…”


“Okay, but can I see you do it?”


“Yeah.” I moan and drop my trousers and lean against the door, and he stands behind me. “I want you to tell me when though.”


“Now.” He sighs and I reach back and start to pull the plug out. I hear his breathing stop and feeling his fingers gently caressing my ass. “Oh, so beautiful. Stop.” I grind my teeth and feel my legs tremble as the widest part of the plug presses against my tender tissues. “Continue.”


I take a deep breath and slide the rest of the plug out without cumming. “Water.” I murmur and he crosses the room to get me some. When I finish the glass, I pull my pants up but don’t fasten them.


“He’s most likely fine, and we are worrying for nothing.” I try to reassure him. Although he smiles, he does not look convinced. It is the first time that he’s seen Gus with an upset stomach. Turns out that beetroot and sweet potato followed by his bottle and rhubarb crumble were not a good combination for his tummy! He was screaming the place down this morning, but he’s with Daph right now and we’re just making sure he’s alright.


I dial the number and he breathes when a grinning Daph and bubbling Gus come on screen. “It was a tiny bit too tart methinks. He ate it fine this morning, the rhubarb I mean.” She explains as he sucks his fist.


“Hi guys!” Officer ‘Drey’ Dreyfuss calls out as his saunters across the room.


“Hey.” We reply and then grin at each other.


“But we…”


“What’s that?” Justin steps nearer the screen and peers. “Where’s that scratch from?”


“His nails. They need to be cut. So I spoke to my mom and she showed me how to do it, now watch.”


I press record on my phone as she cuts them and he doesn’t make a sound, all he does when she’s finished is suck harder on his fingers.


“He’s absolutely fine. So, now can we continue our day? By the way, Drey and I are taking him shopping and we might go to GAP.”


“Oh, can you get him those cargo pants in blue and red and the sweaters with the cherries on?”


“What about the socks and the trainers? Them too?” She asks, nodding.


“GAP? Seriously, GAP?” I sigh, and then slowly start to smile. “And those shirts in green and black please. Oh, and scratch mitts.”


“Got it. See you later, daddies.”


“Later.” We call in unison and then turn to each other and smile.


“Oh, so sappilicious!” She coos.


“Go away, Daphne!” I retort, and click her off.


“See, there was nothing for you to be worrying about.” Justin comments as he closes down the cupboard that houses the screen.


“Come here, you adorable worrywart.” I open my arms and he steps into them. “Horrifying wasn’t it?”


“Mmm. Such a big noise for such a little person.” He looks up at me, his eyes filled with mischief. “Now let’s see if I can make a big noise come out of a big person. Turn around, Omega.”


JUSTIN


He turns around and moves the things from in front of him then drapes himself over the desk. I take my time pooling his trousers around his ankles. “Step out.” I order quietly, and while he obeys I remove my trousers and just marvel at his gorgeous behind. “So peachy and so keen...peachy keen.” I croon as I stroke his cheeks.


“Al…”


“Shush, I’m coming.” I whisper, and gently scissor him open a bit more while stroking my cock, I sheath myself and align my tip against his entrance. “You going to pop?”


“Most likely.” He groans and then keens as I enter him.


“Don’t clench! It will be over too soon.” I moan, and the only thing that is heard are his sighs, my groans and our flesh meeting. I can feel my balls drawing up, so I adjust my position and piston my hips. And then I stop moving.


“Alpha! Move, please move, don’t stop now, please!” He starts begging.


“You cum when I say you can, understand?” I growl before I pinch his ass, gently but fiercely enough for it to sting a bit.


He takes a deep breath. “Yes, Alpha, I understand. Sorry for being im...oh my God!” He moans as I slowly start moving again.


“Sorry for being what?” I ask him while I continue moving in and out of him, still not speeding up.


“For...for being impatient, my Alpha.” He answers, and I can feel that he is this close to cumming.


I decide to put him out of his sweet, torturous misery. “Such a good Omega. You make me so proud. You may cum now.” I whisper in his ear.


“Alpha!” He yells and clenches so hard that I can’t actually move.


“Oh God yes, Brian, YES!” I scream as I cum.


“Jesus!” He laughs and wiggles his hips and keeps moving them. “That was hot! Okay, we had the build up with the plugs, but you ordering me about like that, so fucking hot!”


I can’t actually speak.


“Justin, you okay?” He looks over his shoulder at me.


“Mmm. I...I...oh fuck!” I yelp as I cum again much to my surprise and then feel his ripple through him, it takes a while for us to get our breath back and I start to laugh. “Did we just do a second double?”


“I do believe we did.” He mumbles.


“Do you have a shower here?” I ask, kissing his shoulder while still inside him.


“Mmmm. Want to go a third?”


“Yes. But you inside me.”


“It will be my pleasure and honour, Alpha.”


MICHAEL’S HOUSE - LATE AFTERNOON


LOUNGE


LORRAINE


I listened to his conversation with his mother earlier, well, if that’s what he calls talking so disrespectfully to the person that birthed him! Not only is this man depraved, but he’s also rude! I will have to correct that too!


“Lorraine, what are you doing?” He demands.


Demands...he demands, this impudent fool!


“Trying to remove the devil essence that you have lingering. You and I need to pray again for both your soul and your manners. If you were my son and spoke to me in such a way, you would be eating soap!” I grab his wrist tightly and yank him into a kneeling position. “I hope this round of prayer will inspire you to apologise for...kneel!” I order, and dig my nails into his wrist and he winces...good! “Now, let us begin! Our Father...you need to repeat this, Michael. Only by repeating what I say will you atone for your sins”


“Now just a...owwww!” He yells as I dig my nails in harder.


“If you were not guilty of your sins, you would not feel the pain!” I glare at him. “You are a victim of Sodom and Gomorrah. You are disrespectful to your bearer and you treat…”


“My bearer?!” He unwisely interrupts. “For fuck...are you insane?!” He screams as I throw the Holy Water in his face.


“This will cleanse your spirit!” I tell him. “Now repeat after me. Our Father!”


MICHAEL - AN HOUR LATER


I inspect my wrist where she clawed me, and it is still red and dented. I reach for my phone and dial the number. “Brian Kinney’s...stop that...cell!” A voice laughs.


“This is Mikey, I want to speak to Brian!” I snap.


“Well this is Justin and you can’t.” He snaps back and hangs up!


I dial him again and put him on speaker while I apply some ointment. “What do you want Michael?”


While part of me is pleased that he overruled that fucker, I am less pleased with his use of my full name in that tone. “Did you get my message from earlier about Emmett’s lack of opening?”


“Yes. I knew it wasn’t open as Emmett was with me. With all of us when we were reading your invoices and reminiscing....”


“Reminiscing about what, Bri?”


“Mr Kinney. Now what do you want?”


“Mr...fine, let’s do it your childish way. These invoices, they were obviously a joke, which again you have taken far too seriously. And what were you reminiscing about?”


“You have said it before that you never joke about three things: comics, collectibles and money. So, no, they were not a joke. And we were reminiscing about your lovely speech about drug users who should be put up against the wall and shot if the drugs don’t get them first.”


“I am entitled to my opinion, and that is my opinion.” I retort.


“So, my so called best friend thinks I am a whore who should be dead by now?”


“What are you talking about?”


“Well, I did a lot of drugs back in the day, or doesn’t it matter when I’m heroically focused on fucking?”


“How did you know I said...I mean who…”


“Was that it?” He sighs.


“No, this is not it. You need to get rid of that psycho cleaner that you hired to do this place. She’s grievously injured me and…”


“I haven’t hired a cleaner for you. I wouldn’t want to inflict your idea of clean on anybody.”


“What do you mean you didn’t hire anybody? You did! There was a meeting about it! Lindsay and I were there!”


“Mr Novotny, I want nothing more from you than the house and store that as per the agreement your amusing invoices have cost you.”


“This isn’t funny, Brian!”


“Mr Kinney. And, like you, I don’t joke about money.”


“Oh, come on! Ma won’t let me sign it over to her either!”


“Jesus, you are a piece of shit work!” Justin exclaims. “And I bet you wouldn’t have paid rent, would you?! In either place?!”


“Who the fuck is this?!” Even though I know who it is, I just want to annoy him like he’s annoying me by his constant interference. “And why are you speaking on Brian’s phone?!”


“Oh, come on, you can’t be that fucking dense? I take that back, you are that fucking dense! Try to cast your tiny mind back to Babylon, when Jeremy dumped you after you watched Brian and I make love...I’m that guy! And I am also the guy who will be suing you for assault, so I suggest you let your attorney know that he’s going to be very busy indeed!” I go quiet for a few seconds. “I think he’s hung up.”


“No, he’s waiting for me to tell you not to go after him.”


“Are you going to do that?”


“No.”


“No what?” The twink purrs in what he thinks is a sexy manner, but just makes him sound like he has a blocked nose.


“No Sir.” Brian replies.


“You going to hang up?”


“Yes Sir.”


“No! Just you wait, Brian! You are not hanging up on...Brian?! Brian!” I shout into dead air, and then redial and it rolls to voicemail.


“Michael, for goodness sake, who are you yelling at?! I could hear you bellowing from down the street!” Lindsay exclaims as she comes in.


“The bonehead asshole and his dickhead dominator!” I snap. “He said he’s serious about the house and the store, Ma won’t let me sign it over to her, and that dickhead said that he’s going to sue me!”


“Well, you knew that was going to happen, didn’t you? I told you that.” She shakes her head at me like I’m being unreasonable. “Why won’t she take the house and the store though?”


“Didn’t say, but she’s going to take it whether she likes it or not! And another thing, he said that he didn’t hire that nut job cleaner!”


“Lorraine? Well if he didn’t, then who did? Call that Richard guy that was here the last time and ask him.”


“Yeah, I’ll do that. I’m going to the store. I can’t believe how he is behaving after all of this...uh, Lindsay why are you home now?”


“I was supposed to be going to Paris and had already booked these days off, starting from this afternoon, but Sidney gave the trip to someone else and I am not minded to be in the same place as him right now.”


“Oh, I see. Okay see you later.”


“Bye.”


ATTIC - AN HOUR LATER


LORRAINE


I had come up here to check for any other pieces of filth. I listen to him rave on in disbelief, and he was so insulting about me! Well, I think he needs to learn a much sharper lesson!


DOWN THE STREET FROM MICHAEL’S HOUSE - THREE DAYS LATER


LINDSAY


I take my case out from the boot of the cab. I had a lovely break in New York. Okay, it’s not Paris, but it was better than staying here and listening to Michael rant about Brian and his Ma. Now that I am freed of the shackles of the cottage, I can concentrate on getting what I want and I want that house! I had time to reflect in New York and I shall just wait it out...Debs will not change her mind on this and soon he will see me as his only alternative!

 

 

As I walk up the path towards my house, I notice that people are on the street and staring at something.


“I said open this fucking door!” I hear Michael screaming and sigh.


“What has happened now?” I mutter to myself, and then come to an astounded halt and take in the scene in front of me. Michael is outside the house hammering on the door, and strewn all over the garden are bits of clothing and other things. And some of those other things are mine! “Michael!” I rush up to him. “What is going on?!”


“That nut job Lorraine has changed the locks and thrown me out of my own fucking house!”


“This is now a House of God!” She yells out of the window. “Until you repent your sins, you disgusting heathen, then I will never leave! So no, I won’t open this door to either of you!” She then slams the window shut and closes the curtains.


“Michael, do as she asks so we can get back inside and…”

 

“No! I am calling the police!” He snarls, and paces while he waits to be connected. Ten minutes later it is Michael in the back of a squad car as, true to his word, Justin has reported him for assault!

Chapter End Notes:

Please review kindly and constructively. Thanks.