- Text Size +

CHAPTER 56 - THAT IS WHAT YOU SAID SO THIS IS WHAT WE’RE GONNA DO...!

 

BRIAN

 

Justin and I eye fuck each other as the controls are explained to us.

 

“Try not to make too much mess on the paintwork!” Benson guffaws from a safe distance.

 

“You’re just jealous because you didn’t think of it first!” Justin calls back.

 

“Damn right I am! Not fair! It’s my daddy’s truck, I should have first fuck!”

 

“Well tough titties…”

 

“Ask Lindsay what they are like!” Del cuts in, causing fury and laughter.

 

“...you can’t!” Justin continues. “Now excuse me, I have to go ring someone’s klaxon!”

 

“Must you use that language in front of the children?!” Lindsay’s mother lectures.

 

“They are asleep and over there!” Mel calls out, pointing to where they are napping under a tree with Carl and Debs watching over them.

 

“That is not the point.” She gets to her feet and crosses her arms sternly. “I do not like that kind of language, so you will stop it immediately!”

 

“Fuck off.” Justin replies with a devilish smile. “You are choosing to sit next to grown ass men and women, and you know of our rambunctious natures. Go plot somewhere else if the colourful language upsets your delicate composure.”

 

“Your mother should be ashamed of you!” She spits at him and I can feel the Dom starting to arrive.

 

“Not as ashamed as you should be of yourself! Now either move or shut up!” He raps out, fixing her a hard stare...and that’s not the only thing getting harder!

 

“I see that your father’s death has been severely detrimental to your manners and moral decency!”

 

Benson quickly gets between me and her. “You contemptible old cunt!” I snarl, trying to get past him because she needs to be walloped really hard! Lindsay is just standing with her mouth open. “Get her the fuck away from here, right the fuck now, or I shall take it out on you!”

 

“Justin. Jennifer, I…” Whatever the old cunt was going to say is blasted into the ether as she hit by a powerful and unrelenting stream of foam.

 

“Justin! No! Switch it off!” I yell over my shoulder.

 

“He never turned it on!” Jennifer shouts back.

 

I whirl around and, like the last time, he’s gone stock still. I put my hands on his shoulders when I get to him and squeeze them gently. “Look at me.” I order quietly and slowly his eyes shift towards me, thankfully, they are clear, but blazing with heat. “What do you want to do?”

 

“Just go home and have you make love to me.”

 

“Then that is what will happen.”

 

“Someone switch that fucking thing off!” Lindsay screams as the old wretch struggles to evade the bubbles but nobody moves.

 

“You switch it off!” Jennifer declares. “But you will have to get past me to do so!”

 

Suddenly there is a clunk and the foam stops, we all look at each other, we’re all here, so who switched it on?

 

“Consider that mouth washed out!” A voice calls out and we are floored when Lynette steps out from behind the truck! “Now you!” She spits at Lindsay. “Take that and get it as dry as her cunt is!”

 

“Lynette!” Ronald exclaims. “Use the word snatch in your mother’s company. A more appropriate moniker for a woman who tries to snatch away everything. Get her home or you’ll find yourself playing nursemaid!”

 

LINDSAY

 

She looks like a drowned rabid rat, and if this situation wasn’t so mortifying I would be laughing. But right now it is all salvation systems go! “We are leaving quickly and quietly or you are sleeping outside!” I order her. “You deserved everything you got and twice more. Move, Mother!”

 

I walk briskly ahead of her, thankful that we were at least not overheard or overlooked, I can hear her squelching as she starts to catch up with me. “What were you thinking?!”

 

“Yes, do feel free to explain yourself!” Melissa is blocking our path.

 

“Melissa, I can understand your distress, but…”

 

“Distress? You think this is me fucking distressed?! Not even close!”

 

“If I could just get her home before she catches a chill and…”

 

“You are worried about that cold hearted crone getting a chill?! A chill would be a fever to her! But yes, get gone, but know this, this is not over! Not by a long chalk!”

 

I quail inside as she is proving, much to my deep chagrin, a much better chairperson and adversary than I had thought. With a tight smile at her, which she does not return, I gesture Mother ahead and follow her to the information centre, hoping that a cab won’t take long.

 

JENNIFER

 

At this precise moment in time, I love one man more than I love my son, and that man is Brian Kinney. Not just because of his staunch and rapid defence of Justin, but because he is letting us have a private moment. After their departure the pain of her words hit home and he started to cry. Naturally, everyone rallied to his side but Brian’s words of, he needs his mom, will be burned forever into my soul. The sniff brings me back of the matter of fixing his heart.

 

“Maybe if I hadn’t told her to fuck off she wouldn't…”

 

“She would,  and deep down you know she would’ve found a way to be a nasty ballsack to someone, you happened to speak first. And she used her knowledge of you to hit you where it would hurt the most.”

 

He sighs heavily. “So much for being a great strong…”

 

“Don’t you fucking dare denigrate yourself!” He blinks rapidly so fierce is my tone. “Don‘t ever join the likes of her by putting yourself down!”

 

“Jennifer, may I say something?” Lynette calls over, everyone has been looking over with deep concern, the only two having seen him so distressed are Brian and Daphne, the latter had to be handled by Melissa after she started to follow them along with Cyn. I nod and beckon her over. “I apologise for that.” He and I must look confused. “As I was saying to the others I pulled the wrong lever, meant to hit her with water. The foam was bubble bath, specifically Gus’s favourite, so please let me replace it.”

 

“Did you really say as dry as her…”

 

“Yes!” She grins at Justin. “Been waiting to let her have it for years!” She squeezes his arm. “I am truly sorry she said such a base thing…”

 

“Not for you to apologise, but thank you.” He pats her hand and with a nod she returns to the group.

 

“Shall I get Brian to take you home?” I am surprised when he shakes his head then stretches. “May I ask why?”

 

“Because we have to plan, and the more heads the better!” He strides towards the group and Brian meets him halfway, they chat for a few moments before he nods and smirks. “I’m fine,  everyone, well good and fucked off but fine! Now let’s talk payback!”

 

“She’s already had her mouth washed out, what else is there?!” Mel sighs.

 

“Washed out? That’s it!” Benson declares. “Remember what I sorted over his bits of tat?” There are nods. “Well she and her jackanape want to join the elite circle, well they are going to start from the bottom up. Leave it with me and Wilson! But I need everyone’s sizes by the end of the week.”

 

“Sizes?” Del frowns.

 

“For the rehearsal dinner, gonna sort outfits.” His expression is deadly. “Let’s call it a dress rehearsal for the life they should truly live!”

 

“Look, you guys, stay and enjoy the rest of the picnic but I really want to get him home.” Brian orders and my heart soars a little more as he strokes the back of Justin’s neck.

 

“Honey, are you sure?” Emmett asks and they both nod. “Call me if you need me.”

 

“Us.” Blake corrects and then clears his throat. “Justin, you know if you ever…”

 

Again with the rapid blinking. “I would. Could we arrange that?”

 

“Anytime.” He smiles at him kindly.

 

“After your place opens…”

 

“Anytime, Justin, I mean it.” Blake asserts before turning to me. “And that extends to you as well.

 

Now I am blinking.

 

BLUE MOON HOUSE - TWO AND A HALF HOURS  LATER

 

BACK GARDEN

 

JUSTIN

 

“OHHH MMMM!” I growl as the pleasure consumes me, I squirm against the grass uncaring that I am going to have a green bush again! “That was exquisite!”

 

“Glad you liked it.” Brian chuckles in between nipping at my cheeks. “Feeling better?” I get up on my elbows and look over my shoulder at him. He rolls his eyes and smiles. “Obviously you are after that! What I meant…”

 

“Yes. Come up here.” I sigh contentedly as he blankets me and then covers us with the quilt, I take a few minutes to think about how to start this conversation.

 

“I think it is a good idea for you both to talk to him.” I exhale in relief. “I can come if you want, just to yours.” He adds quickly.

 

“I would love that.” I kiss his hand. “It wasn’t done then, you just grieved and then got on with life.”

 

He kisses my shoulder before moving his hips and I am taken aback. “Um having…”

 

“No, not that, you pillock.” He murmurs before moving again.

 

“It certainly feels like that!” I object, and start to push back then remember something from the aftermath of our first major blow out. “Want me to spread?”

 

“Hmmm.” He nuzzles into my hair so I move so that our cocks are perfectly aligned between my legs. “We slept like that all night, you didn’t move.”

 

“I know.” He pulls me slightly closer. “We can’t stay out here all night though. I think it is going to rain and we”ve got Little Grub to pick up first thing.”

 

“Mmmm. Just two minutes.”

 

“Three and then we absolutely have to go in.” He affirms.

 

Twenty minutes later we go inside, it didn't rain but it did get very hot under that quilt!

 

MICHAEL’S HOUSE - THREE DAYS LATER

 

KITCHEN

 

MICHAEL

 

I look at Ma suspiciously. “So you have come to do the deed have you?”

 

“Deed? What deed?” She looks around the kitchen and doesn’t seem to like what she sees, I point to the envelope. “Oh that!”

 

“So you are here as an employee instead of my mother. Your first visit, and it is to give me notice to quit.”

 

“Notice to...no, this is the save the date cards for the dinner and wedding.” I take them and put them on the counter. “Aren’t you going to open them?”

 

“Not yet. I am still waiting.”

 

“For what? Before you answer that, how can you live in such a mess?!” She moves away from the sink and stands by the door.

 

“If Brian finds the way I keep my home so disgusting he can always send Lorraine to clean up.”

 

“Lorraine? Who the heck is Lorraine and why do you...oh, oh fuck me!” She starts to snigger so I wait for her to come to her senses. “He doesn’t own your house, Michael. He doesn’t own any area around here. Cyn and Mel played a well deserved trick on you...you know, after all your prissiness over drug users. But you had no problem using Anita for a little bit of a buzz when you needed it!”

 

“But that was years ago!” I exclaim.

 

“It is always excuses with you! No apologies and no regrets…”

 

“Just like Brian!l I bite back.

 

“Not remotely like Brian! He doesn't hurt you behind your back, he does it in plain sight! And nine out of ten times the person he’s hurting has deserved it!”

 

“What did I ever do to him?!”

 

“You stole, you lied, and if you were with him in the sense you wanted, you would’ve cheated too. You were prepared to make him miserable to be with you.”

 

“Miserable?! We were never given a chance because of…”

 

“You. You were the problem. Are the problem and always will be the problem.” I feel my rage building. “You can huff and puff but you are never going to blow Brian or his house down! Now you either come to them or not, just let me know either way! But do so by the end of the week as I need to let Benson know your measurements, although…” She looks me up and down. “...you seems to have found those pounds you lost on when you first moved here, and their friends.”

 

“Are you trying to say that I am getting fat?!” I rebuke her.

 

“No, you are getting fatter, soon you girth and ego will be the same size if you don’t watch it. Get yourself measured by tomorrow!” As she turns to leave she stops and runs her finger over the counter then wipes them on the cloth. “I never knew I raised such a pig in habits as well as in mind.”

 

I watch her walk down the path, having almost, but sadly not quite, clipped her heel as I shut the door. I’m about to open the envelopes when I see my phone is flashing, but I can't get to it fast enough so have to wait for any message to come through. I pass the time opening her envelopes and my eyebrows shoot up. Who the hell is this prince and how the fuck does she know him?! I check my phone again and there is a message, I put it on speaker.

 

“Hello this is the Dean from Carnegie Mellon, I received your message regarding the inappropriate relationship between one of our teachers and a student in his class. I can assure you that I am aware of the relationship between Mr Taylor and Mr Kinney and do not consider it an abuse of Mr Taylor’s position. Therefore, I will not be taking this matter any further.”

 

I listen to it again just in case I missed the bit where he said thank you for drawing it to his attention. But the only thing that gets to any attention is mine to the clearing of a throat to the side of me. I look at the window and find myself staring at Lindsay.

 

“What are you doing here?” I ask, reaching for my phone to stop the message before going to let her in.

 

“Can’t I visit an old friend?” She smirks...I know that smirk. “How have you been?”

 

“Fine thanks and you?”

 

“Been better. So what do I owe the purpose of this sudden visit?”

 

“Now Michael, don’t sound so testy. I have had some personal problems that I had to deal with and didn’t want to burden you with them. What’s the news with you? Any news on the marriage of the century?”

 

LINDSAY

 

I have to play this just right, I can’t let this opportunity to meet with Russian dignitaries be squandered! Mother has been making overtures of abject apology to Jennifer and Justin, but these have been vociferously rejected! She was fuming about the flowers, which were returned. She knew they would be, but it was the manner in which they were completely destroyed that irked her and amused me...not only did Jennifer send her the remains of them, but also a wonderful video of how the destruction occurred.

 

“What is the point of asking a question if you don’t listen to the answer?” Michael sounds more churlish than usual.

 

“Sorry, Michael, I am having issues with my mother too. So...oh, are those the invitations? Are you going  to go?”

 

“Yes, and I wasn’t going to…” Oh for fuck sake, now is not the time for you to pull a sulking in the corner act! “...but then I read it and it’s fancy dress held at some Prince’s place. I have to let her know my measurements tomorrow. You know, she had the nerve to say I had put on weight! What she hasn’t realised is that I am not used to doing my own laundry so my clothes have shrunk!” Yes there is a detergent that shrinks your clothes and causes your body to expand...only in your universe!

 

“You don’t look any different from the last time I saw you.” You were starting to balloon and bloat on all the good food that Brian was supposed to be paying you back for! Oh how high you lived on that hog only to be on famine when you realised finally that the bank was closed!

 

“I know. They don’t give a theme to this thing, just says fancy dress. Want to come? You can be the Harley Quinn to my Joker without the kissing and stuff!” Of course fucking not, I would rather kiss an actual scrotum frog than you! “What do you say?”

 

I crease my brow. “When it is it? I am hoping to do some travelling you see? And I have an art exhibition at Carnegie to prepare for.”

 

“An art exhibition, wow, you must be really good if they have accepted you into that!” I know that and turning up with a Russian dignitary on my arm is going to be the piece-de-resistance! “I’d love to see some of your stuff! You see, I think I have a rather good eye. I bought some good pieces on what turned out to be our first and last trip.” Oh I think not! “This thing…” He waves the invite at me. “...is something you’d enjoy more than me…” oh please God yes! “...so how about you and I go to this so that I come to that? Fair enough exchange isn’t it?”

 

Oh he has got to be Joker-ing around!

 

STORAGE FACILITY - EVENING

 

MICHAEL

 

I open the doors to my unit and sigh crossly. I have to build my home up from scratch again! Now there isn’t an our home, I can at least buy pieces for me and me alone, no longer thinking of what he would like. He never thought of me at all, not once, after all I did for him.

 

“Ah, Mr Novotny, I was hoping to catch you.” The Super smarms up to me.

 

“I was just going actually, just wanted to check on things.”

 

“Speaking of things...it has not arrived.”

 

“What has not arrived?” I concentrate on locking the door.

 

“Your rental payment is past due. So follow me to the office to either pay it or...”

 

“Really?” I fake surprise and innocence. “I don’t know how that has happened?”

 

“You are bidding on a Joker figurine against me and ironically we each need the money to outbid the other.” I stop walking. “The collectibles market in Pittsburgh is a small one. Let’s get this bill paid and that added to my collection shall we?”

 

As I walk sullenly behind him I decide to call the authorities on Woody’s and his library the moment I get home!

 

WOODY’S - THREE DAYS LATER

 

OFFICE

 

CARLOS

 

I try not to bite my nails as they look through the footage. “Told you it was clean. This is The Stud, he may have been a bastard when it came to fucking, but when it’s business...he is all about that.” The inspector gets up and sighs. “Someone has it in for him, we were called about the Library as well. Again, nothing wrong. That must be one bitter ex-fuck.”

 

“A no fuck.” His colleague sighs. “Rumour has it, this is the Revenge of the Nobrall!”

 

“What do you mean the revenge of the…” I come to a fuming halt. “You sure about this rumour?”

 

“Well who else could it be? All was fine and dandy until the bottom fell out of his ass now that Kinney is all about domestic-one-man studification with the hot blond. If you’d been hankering for some loving all this time, then find yourself dumped for everything you are not, wouldn’t you harness your inner vituperator and try and ruin him? Okay, we’re good here. I will send a report, but you can open tonight as usual.”

 

“Thanks.” I smile in relief as I lead them out. Once they leave, I lock the door. Then my full fury is unleashed. “Oh you’ve played that game, have you?! You’re forgetting one thing, this is also my business!” I take a few calming sips of the whisky I poured then dial an oh so familiar number. “Hey buddy, you cool? Listen dude, can you get your dad for me real...yeah I am pissed off!” I smile at my nephew’s ability to read a mood so easily and wait for the silky tones of my brother from another mother to come down the phone. “Hey Wilson, how’s you and our resident royal doing?” I smile as his calm tones soothe my frazzled nerves. “Good to hear. I am in need of a favour…”



 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please be constructive and kind if reviewing. Thanks.