- Text Size +

 

Justin POV

 

I just left the doctor’s office after feeling sick for a month. I have been avoiding Brian since he kicked me out of his loft. It turns out that I am pregnant. I know that the baby is Brian’s and I have no idea how to tell him. I guess it is time to tell my parents why I have felt so sick lately. I was late coming home because I chose to drive around for a while after finding out about the pregnancy. It is time I talked to my cousin about his offer to come live with him and his boyfriend in New York. After taking to my cousin Sebastian for about 2 hours, I finally walked through the door of my house. My parents are sitting on couch watching some old movie. This was going to happen faster than I thought. I knew what was going to happen next, so I went upstairs and kissed Molly goodbye for a while and cleared out my bedroom. Just the important things like my clothes, books, and art supplies. I walked out the front door with all my things and made sure my doors were unlocked and the keys were in the ignition. I left a note and Molly’s birthday gift on her nightstand after checking on her one last time.

 

 

 

“Mom, dad. Can I talk to you?”

 

“Sure honey, did you see the doctor today?” Mom asked all WASP like.

 

“Yes, he told me I was pregnant.”

 

I waited for them to say something and dad was first to react.

 

“Did some pervert man rape you, Justin? Let me call the police.” He said in rage.

 

“Dad! Wait! No one raped me.”

 

“Justin, you were raped, and you think it is okay to hide it. First thing in the morning, we are getting you an abortion.”

 

“Dad! I was not raped. I am gay, and I have sex with a man and I am keeping my baby.”

 

 

 

He backhanded me faster than I could blink, and my mother just watched in shock at the turn of events that just happened.

 

“That disgusting lifestyle will not be tolerated in this household. GET OUT! Come back when you are over this disgusting phase and that baby is gone.”

 

 

 

Craig shouted, and I left the only home I knew.

 

I had emptied my bank account before he could close my account. My college and trust fund safe from Craig due to me turning 17. I went to Liberty Diner where I saw Brian, Michael, the two women from the first night with baby Gus, two men I have not met yet, and a clown looking lady in a red wig. I was about approach Brian until Michael and Brian kissed. I did not want Michael anywhere near my child and turned and left. I went by the loft and dropped the note explaining everything including the pregnancy and got in my car. I was driving to New York under a different name. I was now Cole Smythe. I was glad that I got the car under that name instead of Justin Taylor. He does not exist anymore. I pull up the building that my uncle owns and go to my condo. It’s fully furnished and has always been ready for me. I walked next door to grab Blaine and Kurt.

 

 

 

“Yes, how may I……. Sunshine!!!”

 

“Kurt, I see my cousin planted his seed.” I say as I hug a pregnant Kurt.

 

“Yeah and so has Sam.” Blaine said as he waddled to me.

 

“Looks like we will be pregnant together. I’m moving to New York. I need my favorite shopping buddies to go to the mall with me. I know you have male maternity clothes, Kurt; however, I need a new phone. I will explain more once we get to Seb and Sam.”

 

Meanwhile in Pittsburg,

 

Brian POV

 

I was walking into the loft after an unfuckable night at Babylon. I see a note sitting on the floor. It is from that kid that picked up under the street light. Shit, I got him pregnant. I have been thinking about the kid since that night. I even went by his school a few times just to fucking see him. Mikey was complaining about the kid making him late for work even though it happened a month ago. I should find him, but I don’t even know his last name. I will try tomorrow. I set a memo to search for the kid. I know he babysat for Mel and Lindsey once. I should ask them. I fell asleep into a wonderful fucking dream of the kid.

 

Michael’s POV

 

I snuck into the loft to jerk off to Brian’s naked body when I noticed his phone had a memo on it next to a note from that blonde twink stalker. I deleted the memo and threw away the note. He better not be telling everyone that his kid is Brian’s. I can see Brian starting to wake up. I need to leave, but I need to make sure this note is never found. I still need to ask Brian for the money to pay for the mortgage of Red Cape and a little extra to purchase this limited-edition Captain Astro figurine.

 

“Michael, what the fuck are you doing here and with my phone? Why the fuck are you naked?”

 

“Brian, I was just----”

 

“Where is the note that was sitting on my nightstand?”

 

“I got rid of it. That blonde stalker better not be passing that bastard off as your-------”

 

He hit me. Brian has never hit before. I was only telling the truth. I am looking at Brian waiting for him to apologize. What the fuck is he doing with my keyring. Shit, he found the copies of my loft key.

 

“Michael, you no longer invited here, and that child is mine. No one knows about Justin. Quit looking shocked, ------”

 

There was a knock on the door that interrupted this oh so “lovely” conversation. He has not apologized yet. He needs to see that we are meant to be together.

 

 

 

Brian POV

 

I opened the door to my nephews, John and Peter. Mel is also there with Gus with tears running down her face. What the fuck is going on? Peter and John have bruised all over there face. I know those bruises were caused at the hands of Jack, Joan, and Claire Kinney. I bring Peter and John in while taking Gus from Mel. I slammed the door in her face. I need to get rid of the piece of shit in my bedroom who has yet to get dressed.

 

 

 

“Get the fuck out of my life, Mikey. You tried to make it seem like the baby did not exists. My baby does exist and so does Justin. I need to see why Mel is here and what happened to my nephews get the fuck out.”

 

 

 

I firmly and harshly drag Mikey out the door and Mel is still there. I am wondering if I should invite the bull dyke that has hated me since she met me in. Something is not right. Now that I look around I see all of Gus’ bags in the hallway. Might as well get this over with so I can see what happened to Peter and John.

 

 

 

“What do you want Melanie?”

 

“Brian, it’s Lindsay. She is talking about suing for support from you. I read in her note that she only asked you to father Gus for money. She had no intention of allowing me to have rights to Gus.”

 

“Why are you here?”

 

“I am leaving. Lindsey was raging about the $200,000 that was promised to her. I asked her what about the $1,000,000 life insurance that we had taken out on you and she had wedding invitations between you and her. I made her sign her custody over three weeks ago. She should be served the papers today. Goodbye and I am sorry.”

 

 

 

She turned and left. I need to deal with my nephews. I need to relocate from this craziness that is Pittsburgh. I need to find Justin first.