- Text Size +

 

Justin POV

 

 

 

We were attempting to move the baby crib around. Actually, Sebastian and Sam were trying to move the crib around while Kurt, Blaine, and I watched in amusement. Sebastian was moving it against the wall when it collapsed against the wall making a rather large racket.

 

 

 

“Fuck, you three couldn’t have waited until we had the people come to put this fucking together.”

 

 

 

“We still have to put the crib in you and Kurt’s nursery, he-man. I told you to get yours when Blaine got ours and it would be already put together. You just had to prove that you can put it together by yourself. Now we are struggling.”

 

 

 

Sam said this very irritated. Sam and Sebastian are not pleased with us right now. When we went shopping, there were boxes that were too heavy for three pregnant to be carrying. Sam and Sebastian are starting to argue, and I smell Chinese. My pregnant best friends and I follow the smell only for our quest to be interrupted by a knock on the door. Kurt was the first to the door and Seb said that Kurt wasn’t allowed to answer the door by himself. The reason for why I haven’t got a clue. I look out the door and see Brian Fucking Kinney. What the fuck is he doing here? Why am I thinking this?

 

 

 

“What the fuck are you doing here?”

 

 

 

“Um, Justin?”

 

 

 

“Yes. You actually remembered my name. What a shock. I didn’t leave you that note to make you come find me……wait how did you find me? There is nothing registered to Justin Taylor.”

 

 

 

“I hadn’t started looking for you yet, Justin. It is kind of hard when I didn’t know your last name. Mel disappeared before I could ask her, and I didn’t bother to ask the delusional woman by the name of Lindsay. What are you doing here?”

 

 

 

“My uncle owns this building, this is my condo.”

 

 

 

“Your uncle is Jonathan Smythe?”

 

 

 

“Yeah. He is my mother’s big brother. My mother is super rich and that is the reason my father married her when she got pregnant with me. She has a prenup that he has already broken so he gets nothing when they divorce.”

 

 

 

“Aunt Jen is finally leaving that piece of shit. It’s about time.” Kurt and Blaine said way too excitedly.

 

 

 

“Who are you?” Brian asks slightly annoyed.

 

 

 

“I am Kurt Hummel – Smythe. This is Blaine Anderson-Evans. We are Justy’s best friends.”

 

 

 

“Aren’t you a little young to be married.”

 

 

 

“Yes. But we love our partners.”

 

 

 

“Uncle Brian, can we order pizza for dinner?”

 

 

 

“John, Gus can’t eat pizza.”

 

 

 

“Gus is here. Can I see him? I didn’t see him before I left.”

 

 

 

“Justin, we need to talk about the baby. Will you come over later?”

 

 

 

“I have a better idea. Why don’t you three come in and Brian, you can help my he-man husband and Blaine’s smartass mouth husband put the baby crib together.”

 

 

 

They walk in and they head towards the arguing. Everybody stopped when Brian growled and packed the crib back into the box.

 

 

 

“No fucking child of mine is staying in the fucking wooden tragedy. Kurt was it, come with me. You seem to have an excellent eye for designers.”

 

 

 

Sebastian look ready to blow a casket when Brian took Kurt by the hand. Blaine is sitting on the couch holding and cooing at Gus while John and Peter eat our Chinese food. Sam grabs Seb by the arms.

 

 

 

“He fucking touching my husband. Let me go, Samuel.”

 

 

 

“Sebastian John Smythe. Bring your ass in here and great your aunt.”

 

 

 

Kurt pulled from Brian to rush to my MOTHER. When did she get here? I have only been gone for a day and a half. What the fuck is going on? Molly comes rushing in quickly. I missed her. I look out the door and is that Craig?

 

 

 

“Justin, pack your shit and let go. We will get an abortion on the way --------”

 

 

 

It all happened so fast. That was type if hit must have hurt. A knee to groin and a punch to the face. That is something only Kurt can do with his 6-month pregnant belly. Blaine didn’t have to kick him in the stomach. Shit I realized I forgot about Sebastian, Sam, and Brian as they carry him and carelessly toss him in the trash. Brian grabs me by the hand after telling John and Peter to stay put until he came and got them.

 

 

 

“Justin, we need to talk. We will find out what is happening in your condo after.”

 

 

 

“What is there to talk about? Your best friend made it very clear that I was not wanted. I can raise this baby on my own.”

 

 

 

“Justin, listen for a minute. I have custody of 3 kids and one on the way. I was wrong to kick you out. I realized that after being with you that it was time to grow the fuck up. I have never been in a relationship, but if you willing to try, I will try as well.”

 

 

 

I kissed him and before it could turn into more, John walks in the door. He looks scared and frightened.

 

 

 

“The blonde lady wants to take me shopping. I hate shopping and with a woman. It just sounds like a bad time.