- Text Size +

 

Brian POV

 

 

 

It has been two days since I left Pittsburgh. I actually miss Theodore and Emmett. Sebastian is currently hiding from Kurt and Peter because they are going through his closet. John is hiding from Grandma Jen and Blaine and Sam is talking to their friends who they deemed Niff and Wevid. I don’t understand it. Justin is taking a nap with Gus. I pull out my phone and dial a number I never have before. I called the southern queen that is Emmett Honeycutt.

 

 

 

“Hello? Brian, is that you?”

 

 

 

“Yeah Emmy Lou. Michael, Deb, or Lindsey aren’t, around are they?”

 

 

 

“No, it’s just Teddy. Michael is staying with Deb because he can’t find you and he seems upset.”

 

 

 

“Okay, great. I am in New York. Mel showed up with Gus and my nephews were with her.”

 

 

 

“Why is that?”

 

 

 

“Lindsay had every intention on me giving up my rights, however planned on making sure I paid for her life style. Mel left the paper work regarding custody of Gus in Gus’s diaper bag. Saint Joan, Claire, and Jack were arrested and are currently expecting me to bail their drunk asses out.”

 

 

 

“Brian, is there a reason you are call me? You never call me.”

 

 

 

“Emmett, I didn’t appreciate you and Ted. I looked at Michael and Lindsay as the friends that I should have relied on.”

 

 

 

“We understand. Michael said that you are renting the loft to him and Deb.”

 

 

 

“That will be kind of hard without a key.”

 

 

 

“I will take care of everything and call me when ever you are back in the Pitts.”

 

 

 

I just realized how much I took their friendship for granted. I go to check on Justin and Gus to see that while hiding from Grandma Jen, John has fallen asleep curled around Gus.

 

 

 

In Pittsburgh,

 

 

 

Emmett POV

 

 

 

I was boxing up Michael’s things with the help of Teddy of course and came across a birth certificate. It’s the birth certificate of Brian. I wonder why Michael has it and it looks like Brian’s parents aren’t Jack and Joan. Christopher and William Jackson are Brian’s biological parents. Michael saidn that he had a secet to tell Brian, but the night he was going to do it, Brian met the blonde with the bubble butt. He never told Brian. After Teddy and I finish, we went to the diner. Michael and Lindsay were sitting there bitching to Deb about a plan to get into the loft. We decided we did not want to be involved with the wannabes in Brian's life. I was still thinking about what I found.

"Emmy, what has you in such a deep thougt?"

 

"I found Brian's birth certificate. Jack and Joan are not Brian's parent. I----"

 

I was cut off by a guy who looks like Brian who bumped into me. He is walking with three other men and twin baby boys in a stroller.

 

"Matthew, would you please watch where you are going. I apologize for my husband, he tends to get distracted by people's outfits who he deems unacceptable."

 

"It's fine. That sounds like a friend of ours."

 

"Do you know this avenue well?"

 

"Meet Emmett Honeycutt, the biggest gossip on Liberty Avenue. I am Ted."

 

"I am Aaron, this is my husband, Matthew, my fathers in law William and Chris. These are sons, CJ and Brian. We are looking for someone."