- Text Size +

 

William POV

 

 

 

Maybe these men know Jack or Brian. My family and I were wondering around the city searching for my long-lost son. My story is one for the books. Betrayal of family, lost parents, and a disowned son who is forced to live with his pregnant boyfriend with an old best friend. My label queen son, Matthew, runs into a queen and his friend because he is making his distaste for someone’s outfit known instead of watching where he is walking. Ted said that Emmett is the biggest gossip on this avenue. I was cut from my thought when Emmett gasped at something Aaron said.

 

 

 

“You’re William and Chris Jackson?”

 

 

 

“Yeah. How do you know our names?”

 

 

 

“I believe the person you are looking for name is Brian Kinney.”

 

 

 

“Yes. That’s our baby boy. Do you-----”

 

 

 

Chris is cut off by a horrible blonde with a bad dye job, a wannabe drag queen in a horrid red wig, and an adult man who looked like he never left his teens. She slaps Matthew and starts calling him an asshole. Fuck no, no one touches my kids. I was fully prepared to retaliate when I see that CJ and Brian does not agree with her abuse, outfit, or wig as they throw a toy at her face and wig and throws the rest of their apple sauce at her shirt and pants. Matthew being Matthew could not just keep his mouth shut.

 

 

 

“Lady, clearing my children dislike you for hitting me and for merely walking out in that outfit and that abomination on your head. Blondie with the bad dye job, your outfit belongs in 1996 fashion season era, its not last season. Whiney boy, you just need a whole new wardrobe. The only assholes are the ones who told you people that you look good in those clothes.”

 

 

 

“Briiiiaaannn.”

 

 

 

“Why are you saying my child’s name like that?”

 

 

 

“Brian, this is not funny. Who are these people?”

 

 

 

“My name is Matthew. My brother’s name is Brian.”

 

 

 

“Sweeties, lets leave these people here and I will ask the owner of Liberty Diner to close so we can have discussion about who you are look for.”

 

 

 

“That’s an excellent thought. I just need to make-----”

 

 

 

“Deb, this doesn’t involve you three, ergo you are not invited.”

 

 

 

I see an angry man storming down the sidewalk and it looks like Jonathan Smythe and a very annoyed Burt Hummel.

 

 

 

“John, I told you that Justin was not here, and we should just walk away.”

 

“Burt, I want to meet these assholes who think they have a right to treat my nephew that way. Craig is on my shit list. I knew my sister could do better and I put up with his bullshit for far too long.”

 

 

 

“Now Jonathan, I thought we were happy about their marriage because as soon as they divorce, he won’t have a leg to stand on when you are finish with him.”

 

 

 

“William and Chris. How have you been? I haven’t seen you since Kurt and Sebastian’s wedding.”

 

 

 

“Look for my brother so I can charge him and that wife of his for kidnapping and child endangerment. It won’t do much for their daughter who was happy to help her parent at such a young age.”

 

 

 

“We should catch up. Burt and I are heading to New York, right after I find these Novotny people who think they can treat my nephew like shit.”

 

 

 

“I am Deb, and this is Michael. We have never met your nephew therefore have not treated him like shit.”

 

 

 

“Justin Taylor ring a bell.”

 

 

 

“That little blonde shit that purposely got pregnant with my best friend’s baby.”

 

 

 

“Justin is pregnant with Brian’s baby. Gus is supposed to be the only one. IT’S WHAT MADE ME SPECIAL. I HAD THE ONLY THING NO ONE ELSE COULD.”

 

 

 

I grab Jonathan and we follow Emmett who said we needed to talk. We got into the diner which was surprisingly cleared out and Emmett locked and closed the door of three people who could not understand that they were not invited to this conversation, closed the blinds, and walked into the office where I was surprised to see the owner of the diner’s picture.

 

 

 

“Justin owns Liberty Diner.”

 

 

 

“Yeah, that is a story for another time. Now there are two cribs in that small room in here. It was installed for some people Justin knew. You can lay the twins in there.”

 

 

 

Aaron and Matthew put the boys down for their nap.

 

 

 

“Explain to me how Brian ended up with Jack and Joan Kinney and I may tell you where he is.”

 

 

 

Flashback

 

 

 

My name is William K. Jackson. I just got eloped to my pregnant boyfriend of 5 years Chris. I came home to tell my parents. Chris parents died in a car accident when he was 18. I walked in the house where my mother and father sat reading while my little brother, Jack and his girlfriend Joan sat on the couch making out. I pulled Chris through the door. He was 3 months away from giving birth.

 

 

 

“Mom, dad, Chris and I eloped.”

 

 

 

“Since when are you a fag big brother.  I knew you were a freak.”

 

 

 

“At least I didn’t get someone pregnant before I graduated high school.”

 

 

 

“William, is this some kind of joke and Jack, is Joan pregnant?”

 

 

 

“No dad this isn’t a joke. I moved at because Chris is 6 months pregnant and we are living with some friends.”

 

 

 

“William, it’s a good thing you are living with some friends because you no longer have a family. While you were out being a miscreant, Joan and Jack got married and had Claire about 4 years ago while you were studying abroad in Paris. You would have known if Jack would have allowed your mother to tell you, but we told her no.”

 

 

 

Flashback over

 

 

 

“A few months later, Brian was born. I was not allowed in the room due to complications. One night when the night nurse came to check on William, I went to see my baby boy. He was missing out of his designated bassinet. We watched the video and saw Joan dressed as a nurse walking out with car seat with Brian in it. It was too late, they had left by car to a place we did not know. They couldn’t track the car because it was stolen and had expired tags. We ended up looking for him for 5 years and then I got pregnant with Matthew and our search slowed down. We are horrible people for forgetting about Brian. We started looking when they named Brian. We were living with John and Jennifer during that time and that’s my story.”