- Text Size +

 

Brian POV

 

 

 

Justin and I are helping his mom move, well I am helping, and Justin is complaining about being hungry again. We surprisingly made it back here before Craig. I was going to stop by and check on the diner since Justin told me that he owns it and the loft because of a disturbance because of my empty loft. Once we have Jennifer all packed up, Justin and I head to the loft first only to see Justin embrace a man who is holding a cat.

 

 

 

“Hunter, I thought you got rid of Mr. Puss.”

 

 

 

“I thought so too, Justin. I hate that cat and do not understand Hunter’s determination to keep this damn cat.”

 

 

 

“He chewed up your stuff again and Hunter defended the cat, didn’t he Brandon?”

 

 

 

“Yeah. My new Armani suit that was flown in for Paris.”

 

 

 

This man allowed that fuzzy rat chew up an Armani suit. I go inside as they continue to talk while I look arounds. I made sure everything was packed up except the stuff I will keep here for when I come to stay in the Pitts which will not be too often. I walk back downstairs to see Justin walking in the direction of the dinner. Once we get there, Michael, Deb, and Lindsay are standing outside the door trying to get in. It is a good thing that there is a backdoor or else this would end badly for all three of them. We walk in through the employee lounge and go to the office. There are people back there with Emmett and Ted.

 

“Hey Emmy, Teddy.”

 

 

 

“Justin, baby you are back and brought Big Bad with you.”

 

 

 

“Please give him some food before he starts complaining and who are all these people and what are they doing here?”

 

 

 

“I am Burt Hummel, and this is -----”

 

 

 

“Uncle Burt, uncle Jonathan, what are you guys doing here?”

 

 

 

“I followed your uncle here. We were supposed to be meeting Carol, Finn, Sebastian, and Kurt in New York, but as you can see we are here.”

 

 

 

“As interesting as meeting the guy who is part of the creation of Kurt Hummel is, I would like to know who the people who look like me are.”

 

 

 

“We are William and Chris Jackson. We had you when we eloped, and you were taken by my brother and sister-in-law the night you were born. This is your brother Matthew and his husband CJ. They have two beautiful sons.”

 

 

 

“Did you ever fucking look for me?”

 

 

 

“We did, but William got pregnant with Matthew and we had to stop looking. We tried everything to look for you.”

 

 

 

“I think it is about time we go see Jack and Saint Joan.”

 

 

 

I had called ahead to the police station to see if they had been released. It turns out that they were release only to be arrested again and they are currently in a holding cell waiting for someone to bail them out and if these people are my real parent, those two fucking horrible people have some explaining to do. We all pull up to the jail house and I help Justin out of the car. We ask to Jack, Joan, and Claire Kinney.

 

 

 

“Well if my faggot son and brother.”

 

 

 

“I am not your son. I was a child who was kidnapped from a hospital and I would like to know why.”

 

 

 

“It was ungodly what they were doing. They were committing a sin and they were going to damn an innocent child.”

 

 

 

“So, it’s godly to allow Jack to beat me day in and day out while you got drunk off your ass and turned a blind eye to the abuse. Claire being the one hand him every weapon available.”

 

 

 

“You abused my son. Our family always looked down on me as if I was an a disappointment when in reality you are the reason Brian grew up in a hell house and deprived him of the honor having great parents, a welcoming sibling, and never having to meet you three.”

To be continued.
DramaQueen is the author of 3 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 12 members. Members who liked The Start of Something New also liked 478 other stories.