- Text Size +

 

Debbie POV

 

 

 

That asshole thinks he can just hit my kid and get away with it. He should be respecting me after I took him in. I made it seem like I actually care, but in reality, I thought since Michael was never going to do anything with his life, Brian would be financing our lives. I also didn’t expect that blonde piece of shit to show up. If he had picked Michael, then I wouldn’t have a problem with Justin. Justin had potential too, but wanted that asshole. Michael and I deserve that type of life after the bullshit we were put through. I don’t why Lindsay is here, but I need to get into the loft and Michael or she had better have their emergency keys on them.

 

 

 

“Michael, use your key to open the damn door.”

 

 

 

“Brian took my key earlier. He said he would have me charged with breaking and entering,”

 

 

 

“Well Brian let me keep my key. I need to go and rearrange my loft since I will most definitely be moving in here.”

 

 

 

Lindsay says this as if we are gonna let that happen. She puts in the code and nothing happens. She uses her key, and nothing happens. She seems to be making a phone call to someone. She put the phone on speaker and we see that she is calling Brian.

 

 

 

“Brian, the code nor my key is working on the loft door.”

 

 

 

“That’s because the locks and codes have been changed.”

 

 

 

“Where are you so that Michael and Lindsay can pick up their keys.”

 

“There are no more keys. I have sold the loft and gave them to the new owner. Take it up with him.”

 

 

 

“YOU DON’T LIVE HERE ANYMORE??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?”

 

 

 

“I still live there, just don’t own it anymore.”

 

 

 

“Where is the bitch that thinks she has a right to change shit?”

 

 

 

“I don’t think that is a fight you want to have. I sold it to a company out of state called Hummel and Clarington.”

 

 

 

I see some rich asshole walk up to the door and goes in without letting us in first. Who the fuck does he think he is? I think realize we were there when he goes to open the door.

 

 

 

“Asshole, who the the fuck do you think are -----”

 

 

 

“Brandon, sweetheart come on. Uncle Burt says we have to get to New York after checking this place out. Sebastian is trying to put a crib together.”

 

 

 

“Hello! We are here. We need to get into our loft.”

 

 

 

“Just who are you exactly?”

 

 

 

“I am Michael Novotny, this is my mother, Debra, and this is Lindsay Peterson. Who the fuck is you and why did you interrupt my mother in the middle of her question.”

 

 

 

“We are Hunter and Brandon Clarington. If you live here, why have I never seen your name on the list of people who need a key.”

 

 

 

“Hunter, they were on the list-----”

 

 

 

“This blonde fuck knows we need a key.”

 

 

 

“Michael was it? I was saying before you forced the hamster in your head to start running on his wheel, you three are on the no entrance allowed list given and emailed to by Brian A. Kinney.”

 

 

 

These assholes will pay. I pull Michael away because I don’t give a fuck about what Lindsay does. All these assholes will pay for not giving Michael and I what we want.