- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Brian and Justin take the four teens for a day of fun in the sun at a local amusement park.  Everyone has a great time, but when Gus and Jason sneak in a little kising while playing Paintball, they are unaware that they've been spotted by the wrong person.

Jason untangled his shorter legs from between Gus' longer limbs and slid quietly off the bed. He needed to pee in a hurry as he rushed to the bathroom. Again he was grateful that Brian and Justin had bought a place that included private bathrooms in every bedroom. He really didn't relish the idea of running into his sister or JR when sprinting down the hallway to the bathroom. He finished his business quickly and slid silently back into his position next to Gus.

The teen had turned over and was now lying with his back to Jason. Jason scooted in close and draped his arm over Gus' stomach. He pressed his face against Gus' back and breathed deeply of the other boys scent. It was just one of the many things he loved about the slender youth. Jason began to rub his hand gently along Gus' arm, letting his hand slide to his naked chest next. Jason slowly massaged Gus' chest, enjoying the feel of his tiny nipples as they stiffened and rose to hardened peaks. Jason's hand then travelled a little lower till he reached Gus' naval. He poked his fingers in the tiny well and tickled. Gus began to whimper. He instinctively moved his body back against Jason in his sleep. Jason lowered his hand until he felt Gus' soft pubes. He gently twirled his fingers in the mass of hair and then felt Gus' already hardening prick as it rose up against his belly. Jason wrapped his fingers around the shaft and began to slowly run his hand up and down it. Gus' whimpers began to sound more like moans. Instinctively, Gus began thrusting his hips forward in a matching rhythm to Jason's movements along his cock. Gus began to awaken and realized what Jason was doing to him. A slow smile spread over his face and he reached his hand down to cover his lover’s hand.

The obvious pleasure that he was giving Gus made Jason's own cock rise up in joy and he began to grind his arousal into Gus' backside. The teens had become far more knowledgeable in the ways of lovemaking for gay men thanks to Gus' dads and their recommendations for reading material, but there were certain things they hadn't had the nerve to try quite yet. But right now, Jason longed to feel his pulsing member wrapped up in Gus' warmth. Gus sensed his need and lifted one leg so that Jason could position his cock between Gus's thighs. Once Jason was in place, Gus lowered his leg and captured the hardened shaft. He could feel Jason's erection between his thighs as Jason began pumping in and out. Soon both boys were desperately trying to catch their breaths as they began climbing towards their eventual release. A few more tugs on Gus' cock and thrusts by Jason and both boys exploded in pleasure. Several long seconds later, the last of their orgasms played themselves out and their bodies began to relax. Gus turned over in the bed and faced his young lover.

"Good morning, Jase."

"Morning to you too, Gee."

"Ummmm! I must say that I enjoyed your wake up call," Gus purred.

"Works every time," Jason laughed.

Gus leaned forward and planted a warm kiss on Jason's eager mouth. Jason responded with equal fervor. Their hands slowly wandered down between their legs. That's when it dawned on them that they were going to need to change the sheets...again.

Jason laughed out loud. "Brian and Justin are going to get a little tired of paying a huge cleaning bill one of these days."

"Are you kidding? You should see the laundry that comes out of their room," Justin grinned back at him.

Just then, the boys heard their sisters pounding on the door. Gus was inordinately grateful to his dads for having a lock installed on his bedroom door. JR had been royally pissed that she couldn't have one too, but the men had made it clear that Gus had earned the right with his trustworthiness combined with being nearly a grown man now. The promise that she could have one in her Senior year too diffused her anger only a tiny bit. Gus was perceptive enough to know where the lock idea came from and his respect for his dads grew even more. The fact that they trusted him so much, and his relationship with Jason, meant the world to the teen. Again he reflected on how lucky he was.

"What do you guys want?" the boys shouted simultaneously.

"Time to get up you lazy heads. We've got plans to make, remember?" came JR's voice through the locked door.

"Oh shit...I mean damn! I forgot. We'll be right down, as soon as we're dressed," Gus answered back.

Today was a big day. Gidget's birthday was only two weeks after her brother's whose birthday was next weekend, so Brian and Justin had promised to take all four kids out for something special. They were leaving it up to the kids to decide what they all wanted to do. They had until this afternoon to decide, when the Tyler kids had to get back home for the start of their next to the next to the last week of school. This month was going to be a whopper...with birthdays to celebrate, graduations to get through, Senior Proms to attend, and the last day of school all on the horizon.

The boys jumped out of bed, tore the sheets off, stuffed them into the already full hamper, and stepped into the shower. Normally they'd be giving each other a soapy rubdown by now, but the excitement over making plans for next weekend was too much and they hurried with their shower and dressed quickly. One last kiss before opening the door and they headed for the stairs leading to the kitchen.

Justin bustled about the kitchen trying to finish the omelettes and English muffins for his hungry brood and their guests...better known as family since they spent almost every weekend at the Kinney/Taylor house. He noticed Gus' slightly flushed face as he bounded down the stairs and into the kitchen. It amused him that Gus still got a little flustered whenever he saw his dads right after being intimate with his boyfriend. Oh, he didn't need to guess what the boys had been up to...he had a vivid memory of his seventeenth year and waking up with Brian beside him. A grin spread on his face with the memories. The sound of JR and Gidget giggling over some boy in their history class brought Justin out of his reverie."Okay, you two, shoo! Go set the table," he instructed the gigglers. "Gus, Jason, why don't you two go see what Brian's doing? He should have been down by now."

The boys headed back up the stairs just as Brian was coming down.

"Hey Dad, DJ was getting worried about you. Breakfast is ready."

Brian looked at his handsome son and marvelled at how lucky he was. His kid turned out to be everything a father could wish for...smart, kind, caring, and a hell of a catch, just like his old man! Brian wondered to himself what Jack Kinney would have thought of his grandson. Not that his opinion would matter, of course, but Brian would like to think that the old man would be proud of what Brian had created...with a little help of course. He had a brief moment of sadness thinking of his loss of Lindsay and then joined his son at the bottom of the stairs. He smiled at the two boys as they made room for him to pass by pressing against the far wall, Gus leaning against Jason. He was thrilled to see how easy his boy was around him when being close to the guy he felt so much affection for.

Brian had had many long talks with Gus lately about the fact that Jason hadn't wanted to come out to his family yet. It bothered Brian but, as Justin had so reasonably pointed out to him, it was Jason's business. He just hoped that Jason's reluctance in that respect didn't equal a reluctance to be honest with the rest of the world and in claiming Gus as his boyfriend. He was secretly glad that the teens had decided to wait until after graduation before becoming more open simply because the memory of Justin's school experiences, especially Prom Night, still haunted Brian to this day. One thing he didn't want, however, was for his own son to be forced into staying in the closet just to please a boyfriend.

Brian went over to Justin and wrapped his arms around his waist, giving his husband a peck on the cheek.

"Hmmmm, smells good, Sunshine."

Justin turned in Brian's arms with his spatula waving in the air and gave his man a real kiss full on the lips. "Hmmmm, tastes good, but if you want to eat you'd better get out to the dining room. The girls are waiting to regale you with news of the newest crush."

Brian groaned, slapped Justin on his still firm fanny, and headed for the dining room. Five minutes later, everyone was gathered around the table and chowing down on their muffins and omelettes. While the OJ was being passed around, they made small talk. Once everyone had what they needed, they discussed what they should do for the following weekend to celebrate the Tyler kids' birthdays. The Tyler parents were throwing a big combination birthday and graduation party in four weeks, right after the prom, so they had no problem with the Kinney/Taylor’s doing something for their kids earlier.

They finally settled on a theme park where there was a large variety of activities to indulge in. Gus and Jason challenged the dads to a game of paintball, much to Brian's chagrin. It took a few taunts of 'chicken' and 'afraid to get your clothes dirty' to get the reluctant older man to agree to participate. Actually it was Justin's tongue in cheek comment about being an 'old geezer' that seemed to do the trick. Once every one was in agreement, they all headed their separate ways for Sunday afternoon...Brian to his study, Justin to his studio, JR and Gidget back to the bedroom and her phone, and the boys to the gym for some exercise and a quick swim...with a visit to the steam room thrown in at the end. Gus was definitely enjoying his gift membership to the club that he got for Valentines Day. So was Jason.

***************************************

The next Saturday was one of those rare May days when the sun shone at a perfect seventy eight degrees. The excitement was palpable when the Tyler kids piled into the Jeep and joined Gus and JR in the back. Everyone was really looking forward to a good time. Juices were flowing and everyone was higher than a kite with excitement. The school year was about to end in two weeks. Everyone in the Kinney/Taylor household had survived the new lifestyle they had been forced to live due to tragic circumstances (and even thrived somehow), and now the good news had just arrived that both Gus and Jason had been accepted to Carnegie Mellon in the Fall. Celebrations were most definitely in order, and everyone was more than happy to oblige.

The day was a whirlwind of activity. There were games of miniature golf, with Jason winning hands down, and go kart races that surprisingly ended up being the girl's forte with them coming in first all three times. Gus was at the top of the rock wall climb long before the others and looked down on them grinning from ear to ear. Brian proved to be the champ in hitting the baseballs most frequently as they came flying at him.

"Old geezer, my ass!" he proclaimed proudly to a laughing Justin.

The laser tag game proved to be Justin's triumph. He teamed up with the girls against the guys and won easily. It didn't hurt that husky Jason and tall Gus and Brian were much easier targets. By the time they got to the paintball game, the girls had decided they'd had enough sports exercise and chose to hit the arcade instead. The wanted to try out their skills on the ‘Dance, Dance Revolution’ game. The males headed for one of the two paintball fields. Twenty minutes later, their numbers were called and they suited up for the game. They had a two hour pass with one hundred paintballs each.

The first hour flew by with no clear leader. Halfway through the second hour, the energy level was beginning to flag and both sides were taking longer breaks between attacks. Jason and Gus found themselves behind a stack of sandbags at the far corner of the field facing the parking lot. The fence was high with special netting covering the entire field to protect outsiders from stray balls. However, there was enough sheerness to the cover to allow a clear view of activity inside the fence. It was unfortunate for the teens. They were completely unaware that a schoolmate of theirs had stopped on his way to his car to watch the action inside the field. Gus had taken the opportunity, as they crouched behind the sandbags, to offer a congratulatory kiss to Jason for scoring a point against his dad. Jason returned the kiss enthusiastically. Moments later they slid out from their hiding place to search for the older men. They never noticed Terry standing at the fence with his mouth agape and the look of open fury that warped his face.

The ride home from the park was a quiet affair. The girls were so exhausted they didn't even have the energy to get on the phone and bug their friends with their tales of triumph and fun. The boys sat close together enjoying the warmth of each others bodies, trying to look nonchalant for the benefit of the girls. Brian cussed all the way home about how sore he was probably going to be for the next month while Justin sat beside him trying hard not to grin.

That night, Jason again left the trundle bed that was always set up for him when he stayed the night and joined Gus in the larger bed. As the young lovers embraced and shared a passionate kiss, another young man lay in his empty bed and seethed with anger. His main problem was deciding who he hated more...Jason for betraying the team and his friends or Gus for ruining Jason. He'd have to think on the problem. Something had to be done.

To be continued......