- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Justin lets Brian know how proud he is of him for coming to the rescue in time, while Gus and Jason exact their revenge in the way Brian would be most proud of.

Brian stood under the shower head, letting the hot, stinging spray of the shower massager pour out over his skin. He suddenly began to shake all over as if with ague. He felt his beloved husband's arms wrap themselves around his body, holding him close.

"Shhhh. It's alright, my love. He's safe now."

Brian turned around in Justin's arms and, for the first time that night, let himself fall apart.

"Oh God, Sunshine, we could have lost him!" Brian cried out.

"I know, I know. But we didn't, Bri...and because of you! You saved him. Don't you see? You were able to get to him in time this time. You're Gus' fucking hero! You stormed in like Rage and brought that animal down! Damn, Brian, I'm so fucking proud of you."

Justin wrapped his arms around Brian's middle again and pulled him close. His arms went up and massaged the tight muscles in Brian’s back. Slowly, ever so slowly, Brian's body began to calm again. He had lain his head on Justin's shoulder and let the tears fall, mixed with shower water. When he had regained his strength, he stood tall again and looked deep into Justin's beautiful blue eyes.

"I...I wasn't too late this time, was I?"

"No, you weren't, and your son will never forget a minute of his prom...including all the good times, thanks to you. And that son of a bitch clone of Hobbs will feel the might of our anger. Times have changed, Bri. It's not so easy to get away with gay bashing today as it was twenty years ago."

Brian stood looking down into his husband's eyes. The love and pride he saw in them threatened to overwhelm his senses again. How in the world did a stubborn fool like him luck out so much and find the one person in this vast world that was truly perfect for him, he asked himself for the millionth time. Brian grabbed Justin to him and swept down to connect with his mouth in a kiss that said everything that was in his heart. He felt the immediate hardening of Justin's beautiful cock as it rose between Brian's legs....his own rising to meet his lover’s. The kiss deepened, with tongues tasting the familiar heady flavor of each other’s love. The stimulation of their mouths sent lightning bolts to their lower extremities, weakening them and forcing Brian to move back to the little bench they had built in the shower stall.

Brian sat down on the marble bench, making sure to not lose his connection to Justin. Justin spread his legs and straddled Brian's hips, settling on his lap. Brian began to explore every piece he could reach of Justin's body as if he didn't already have a perfect memory of every single inch of the man. Justin stroked Brian with the same sense of awe, even after all these years. Repeatedly, the men stopped long enough to taste each other again. When the heat from their bodies rose higher than the steamy water surrounding them, Justin rose up and settled back down on Brian's naked shaft. The fit was perfect after all this time. In seconds, the timeless rhythm that made them one was established, and Justin rode Brian's cock to completion. Much too soon, both men released their joy into and against each other, collapsing against the wall.

Brian heard Justin say something against his chest. He pulled his lover's face up.

"What did you say, Sunshine?"

"I said, the best revenge is to have the best life and best sex ever. I'd say we just exacted a bit of revenge there...my beautiful stud."

Brian's face erupted into a huge smile for the first time in hours. He pulled Justin in for another hot kiss.

"I hope our boys are exacting a little revenge themselves," laughed Brian, once he'd released his husband's mouth.

******************************************************

It had taken almost a half hour before the cops had finally found out where Jason was. For some reason, no one thought to check out the room that Brian and Justin had rented for them, and Terry was definitely not talking. He had lawyered up from his hospital bed while they were still working on him. When they finally located the waiter who had given Jason the note, he told them that the kid got excited and raced off for the elevators. Gus quickly suggested the room they had and a few minutes later they were greeted by a ticked off young man who had been patiently waiting for his boyfriend to show up like he promised.Jason had been in a state of shock when he discovered how close Gus had come to losing his life. It had taken a thorough check of Gus' arms, legs and head to reassure himself that Gus was perfectly all right. Once the cops had finished their questioning and left the four men alone in the room, Jason made a quick call to his parents to let them know what had happened and that everyone (except the attacker), was in perfect shape. Mrs. Tyler had asked if Jason wanted them to come pick him up, but Jason made it clear that the son of a bitch, Terry, wasn't going to take any more of his special night away from him. After a little more convincing, she surrendered to her son's decision.

Brian and Justin had remained with the boys for a little longer. The teens were amazed at how calm Gus' dad was being. Gus suspected his dad was still in denial or in shock, because Gus knew how devastated his dad had been when DJ had been attacked at his prom. He was sure that Terry had brought out some long buried nightmares for his dad, but the man seemed perfectly calm and Gus was glad of it. Besides he was sure that DJ would be there for his dad no matter what, and his dad would do the same for DJ in case this event triggered something later on.

Right now, he was happy when the dads decided it was time to go home and leave the boys alone. He wanted more than anything to have this night with just he and Jason together. They had talked about this night at length. The young lovers had tried a lot of sexual positions and lovemaking techniques since becoming a couple, many of which were found in a book the dads had given Gus, but they had never actually fucked yet. They were super nervous about that ultimate step, but they were determined to become one on this special night. Gus had snuck a porn tape out of his dads library, choosing the one he had overheard the two men mention on a number of occasions. He and Jason had decided that the visuals might help in their explorations of the ultimate connection.

A half hour after the dads had vacated the room, Gus and Jason were laying naked on their stomachs on the bed engrossed in the antics of the porn stars on the television screen. An occasional ooh and aah could be heard over the moans of the actors. A few 'oh my God's' popped up too. By the time the credits rolled on the screen, the teens were laying on painful hard ons. They rolled to their sides and faced each other, heads supported by their hands.

"So what do you think?" asked a hesitant Gus.

"I think we should give it a try. I'm game if you are," laughed the bolder Jason.

"So who's the top and who's the bottom?" asked the ever practical Gus.

Jason had to stop and think about that for a minute.

"I don't know. Hmm, is there any rule about one has to top and the other has to bottom? I mean, can't a guy do both?"

"I don't know. I don't think there are any rules about it. I know DJ is definitely the bottom in our family. My dad always likes to be the one in charge."

"Ewww, TMI Gus."

"Well geez, Jase, you didn't think they were celibate did you?"

"I choose not to think about it, anymore than I think about my folks doing it. I mean, gross, man!"

Gus laughed out loud. "I never would have taken you for a prude, Jase."

"I'm not a prude," he said, swatting at his young lover. "I just think some things are better left unsaid, you know?"

"Okay, no more talk of parents doing it. Now let's get back to us. So who's doing what and to whom?"

"I have an idea," Jason popped up. "I say we both top and bottom. After all, we do have all night," he added with a wink.

"So who goes first?"

Gus stuck out his hand. "Rock, paper, scissor for who goes first."

"You're on."

The boys sat their naked bodies up and stuck out their hands. A couple of hand gestures followed, and Jason sat with a beaming face and the symbol for scissors in front of him. Gus held out the symbol for paper.

"You win," said Gus.

Jason leaned forward and planted his lips on his boyfriend. "Oh, I think we'll both be winners tonight, sweet Gee."

With that, Jason slid off the bed and walked over to the knapsack that he'd brought with him. He fished around his change of clothes and toiletries until he felt the tube of lube and box of condoms that he'd packed earlier. With precious items in hand, he walked back to the bed. He grinned at the lanky young man waiting for him. Jason settled his muscular frame onto the bed and sat on his knees in front of Gus. The mood suddenly turned serious. Gus smiled at his boyfriend.

"Are you ready?" Jason asked.

"As much as I ever will be," Gus answered, the nervousness clearly evident.

Jason gathered Gus in his arms and began kissing him. The soft kisses began to deepen as Jason slowly parted Gus' lips and gently pushed his way through the teeth until their tongues met. A slow fire began to build from the embers of their affection. Their hard-ons, that had begun to soften while they bantered together, began to become rigid again. Their hands began exploring each other.

Gus loved the feel of Jason's hardened chest with its wrestler's build. The muscles danced under his probing fingers. Gus leaned down and began to kiss and suck on Jason's dark nipples, taking them into his mouth one at a time. Jason began to moan out 'yes, yes' softly. Jason pulled Gus' head back up and kissed his lover harder on his mouth, then dove down to taste of Gus' small brown buds. Soon, the two lovers were pressing their aching cocks hard against each other and rubbing their bellies together.

"I want to get you ready, Gee," Jason moaned.

"Yes," came Gus' husky reply.

Gus laid down and let Jason turn him on his stomach. Jason pulled a pillow down and placed it under Gus' middle so that his buttocks rose from the mattress. Jason remembered how the two of them had practiced sodomy by using their lubed fingers to probe. The sensations had been delicious even then, although very strange feeling. They had only used one finger each. Tonight would be different. Jason recalled how the men in the video had licked around and in the hole in order to prepare each other and decided to give it a try. He bent down and started to lick from the top of Gus' crack on down until he reached the puckered hole.

Gus suddenly gasped audibly and bucked forward. He didn't have to say anything. It was obvious that it brought pleasure. It emboldened Jason. He began to lick and nibble more fervently. His cock hardened even more. It cried out for attention. Jason couldn't wait much longer. He quickly lubed his fingers and began probing. Gus let out a loud groan and bucked back on the fingers, first one...then two...then three. His sphincter muscle began to relax and it became easier to push the fingers deeper.

"God, Jase. I don't want to wait any longer. I want you inside me. Please!" Gus was almost breathless.

It was all Jason needed to hear. He pulled his fingers out of Gus' warmth and tore open a condom. In seconds, he had it rolled down his shaft and lubed thoroughly. He steadied his knees against the back of Gus and placed the head of his cock against the quivering hole. He slowly pushed forward a half inch. Gus gasped and jerked forward.

"Are you sure you want this, Gee?"

"Oh God, yes. Just slow, okay?"

Jason pushed a tiny bit further. He felt Gus breathing deeply and slowly, ever so slowly, he felt the teen's hole relaxing around him. He began to push forward more and then suddenly there was no longer a firm resistance. He paused, relishing the heat and erotic feel of his boyfriend pulsing around his shaft.

Once Jason felt it was safe, he began to pump slowly in and out of Gus. The movement was beginning to drive Jason wild. He didn't even realize when he started to speed up. The feeling was so damned incredible. He could hear Gus crying out under him and see the teen's hand pumping on his own organ.

Through a haze, Jason could hear Gus shouting. "I'm cumming, oh God, Jase, I'm cumming!!"At the same time, he felt Gus' body convulsing and clamping down harder on his over-stimulated prick. He couldn't control his own orgasm any longer and with a shout, Jason filled the condom head with his own juices. He fell forward onto Gus’ back, burying him into the mattress. Once the boys were able to breathe normally again, they lay side by side and stared into each others faces.

"Are you alright, Gee?"

"It's kind of a weird feeling. I'm a little sore, but my God, Jase, that was the most intense thing I've felt in my life! You were incredible!" he praised his lover. "You have to feel this too. I can't believe that straight guys have to miss out on this," Gus laughed.

"Their loss," laughed Jason.

The boys got up to shower and clean up the mess. Luckily, wise Daddys Brian and Justin had ordered spare sheets for the room in advance and they quickly had a new set on the bed. Afterwards, they decided to recharge their batteries and fell asleep in each other’s arms. Two hours later, Gus provided the same pleasures for Jason that had been given to him. As he exploded in Jason's tight hole, he thanked the powers that be for letting him be born just like his father. Thanks to that twist of fate he had a man like Jason to love and this indescribable joy. As the boys drifted to sleep in each others arms again, the thought of a pathetic creature laying in his hospital bed awaiting surgery to repair his nose and wrist never even crossed their minds for a second. Their thoughts were of the years ahead and all the love they would be able to offer each other in that time.

To be continued.........