- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Gus and JR must get reacquainted with old friends and family in their hometown, Pittsburgh, and start getting ready for their first day at the new school, St. James Academy.

 

It was pitch black outside in the starless sky when the exhausted foursome pulled up into the drive in front of the huge two-storey building that would be the teen's new address. Gus and JR probably would have been in awe of the size of the place if they hadn't been so tired that they could barely keep their eyes open. Justin was doubly glad now that he had ordered the movers to set up all the furniture in the kid's rooms with the expert guidance of Ted and Emmett. At least the kids could go straight to sleep in their own beds tonight.

The three hundred and twenty plus mile trip from Toronto to the Pitts had been largely uneventful. Gus had spent the first two hours joyfully behind the wheel of the Jeep but finally admitted to needing a break. Brian then took over. JR spent most of her time chatting away on her cell phone, describing any sight that caught her eye and proclaiming that she would never forget whichever friend she had on the line at the time. Justin couldn't help noticing that Gus had pulled out a large sketch pad from a back pack he carried when not driving. Gus began drawing with a concentrated effort that reminded Justin of another young man more than a dozen years ago.

There had been frequent stops along the way to accommodate JR's need for bathroom breaks and Gus' need for the stretching of limbs, but it wasn't until dark set in before the teens had both settled in the back seat and finally drifted off to dreamland, leaving Brian and Justin alone in the front seat. Justin leant over and rested his head on Brian's broad shoulder, thus blocking the view of the front seat from young eyes.

He looked up at Brian and gave his best Sunshine smile. "Well, Daddy Brian, are you ready to begin the next phase of your grown up life?"

Brian reached over with his free hand and pinched Justin on the thigh, causing a small yelp from his lover. "I am if you are, Daddy Justin... or should I call you DJ now?" Brian answered back.

Justin began rubbing his slightly sore leg and then slowly moved his hand over to the left until it found itself laying on Brian's thigh instead. The brunet looked over at Justin who looked back with the most innocent grin he could muster, and then proceeded to continue the rubbing motion on Brian's leg.

The sound of deep breathing in the back of the jeep gave Justin the impetus to continue his ministrations to Brian's upper thigh. Snuggling a little closer, he let his hand stray further to the center of Brian's jeans. Very, very quietly, he single-handedly unzipped Brian's pants and, using the light from the dashboard, fished out the prize he was seeking. With his right hand, Justin removed a small washcloth that he had stashed in his pants pocket in case of emergencies on the trip. He transferred the cloth to Brian's leg and went back to concentrating on the beautiful shaft that he now had engulfed in his left hand. He began slowly pumping his hand up and down the hardening cock, keeping a wary eye on Brian's reaction. When he saw his lover begin to take rapid shallow breaths and start to squirm in his seat, Justin threw the cloth over his hand and cock and sped up his manipulations. Several minutes later, Brian let out a barely audible groan and jerked his hips forward in a tightly controlled movement.

Justin felt the heat on his hand as he leaned over to use his right hand to pull the cloth away, carrying Brian's release with it. He continued to gently hold onto Brian's cock as it slowly sank back to normal size. When he could tell, from vast experience, that Brian's body had calmed down completely, he released his hold on Brian, tucked him back into his pants, and zipped them back up. Justin sat up, wiped his still damp hand, and tucked the cloth under the seat. He could hear Brian chuckling next to him. He leaned his head back onto Brian's shoulder. Brian put his arm around the blond and drew him as close as he could.

"That was hot," he whispered appreciatively. It amazed him how Justin could still turn him on in a matter of seconds by just touching him, even after nearly twenty years. It was unbelievable, but so true.

"You're welcome," came Justin's reply.

Brian leaned in for a quick kiss before getting his eyes back on the road.

That was the highlight of the trip as far as Brian and Justin were concerned, but now they were home. It was time to get settled in as quickly as possible, get a good night's sleep, and get ready for a brand new day and a new life. They only had one day to get the kids ready to enter their new school, St. James Academy.

********************************************************************************

Brian and Justin were thrilled to be home in their own beds after sleeping in a guest room for so long. They had spread out in luxury on their king size mattress with the odd looking headboard that was a cross between lattice work and small figures of tigers in various places with iron rings dangling from the necks. Brian had lain there admiring the naked beauty of his husband and then shown his appreciation for the next hour for the helpful hand Justin had given him earlier. Fully sated, the two men collapsed together in each others’ arms and fell into a deep sleep.

The sound of loud knocking on the bedroom door finally roused both Brian and Justin from their pleasant dreams.

"Dad! DJ! Are you guys ever getting up? It's almost noon," Gus' voice shouted through the closed door.

Brian, always the first to become alert, shouted back. "Yeah, yeah! Just give us a little time to get it together. Why don't you and your sister explore the place a little? We'll see you downstairs in a jiff."

"Okay! Any place off limits?" Gus asked

Justin sleepily glanced at Brian who got a wicked grin on his face. "Just our liquor and porn cabinet," Brian responded. Justin punched him in the shoulder which gave Brian an excuse to wrap his arms around his lover and pin him to the bed.

The two men posed in this position as they heard Gus muttering something unintelligible through the door and move away down the hall. Justin stuck his tongue out at Brian, giving the bigger man a chance to lean down and grab the tempting flesh between his teeth in a gentle nip. Brian's lips followed and he planted his mouth firmly onto Justin's. Within seconds, the two men were breathing delicious fire into each others’ mouths and melting their bodies together. Ten minutes later, their quickie mutual jerk off was complete and the men headed for their custom built shower stall. Fifteen minutes of mutual soaping down and cleansing with an occasional kiss here and there, and the men stepped out of the shower and rubbed each other down.

Finally they were dressed and headed down the curving staircase that led from the second floor to the large foyer of the vast house. The ten foot high windows, that ran all along the circular outer wall of the entranceway, stood open to the sun which streamed into the room, giving a warm and inviting feeling to the occupants. The house was built with two separate wings, the East and the West of the house, and the men could hear laughter coming from the East wing. The living and entertainment room was on that side, along with the library, so they headed in that direction.

Justin opened the closed living room door and found Gus and JR perched on opposite ends of Brian's brand new $15,000 Italian leather sofa. They had obviously found the kitchen since they carried plates of sandwiches and grapes on their knees. Brian, coming in just behind Justin, had to swallow his dismay when he saw the precarious way the teens had set their open coke bottles on the edge of the glass topped coffee table. He wasn't so much concerned for the coffee table as he was his luxurious deep piled all white wall-to-wall rug that had seen many a winter's night of hot fucking in front of the vast fireplace that served as the central piece in the room. Brian and Justin had long ago gotten into the habit of removing their shoes when entering the room and both kids sat with their sneakers propped up on the sofa.

Hmmmm, looked like it was time to begin laying down a few rules. The phrase brought frowns from the teens, but they nodded their heads in agreement with each new instruction that Brian gave them. After warning them that he might think of a few more rules as time went on, which elicited groans from the teens, the whole group headed back to the West wing where the kitchen was located.

Gus and JR had been awed by the modernity of the large kitchen. All the shiny chrome and glass cabinets and appliances took their breath away. The place looked like it belonged in the 22nd century. When Brian saw how impressed they were he threw his arm around Justin's shoulder and said, "DJ, here, likes to cook a lot so I had to make sure he had all the latest gadgets. You'll never starve with him around," he added proudly.

Justin blushed slightly and then made sure the kids had found everything they needed. He went to the counter and began making coffee for Brian and himself while the kids explained what they'd already found. The kids sat down at the wrap around bar that housed the oven and stovetop, while Justin began to make an egg white omelette for Brian on one burner while preparing a ham and cheese omelette for himself on the other. He moved with the ease of a man who had done this hundreds of times before. The kids still had half their sandwiches on their plates when Justin plated the omelettes, adding a few grapes to the side, and sat down with Brian next to them.

The foursome ate in comfortable silence for a bit and then sat back with their drinks and coffee to discuss the things that needed to be done to get them ready for their first day at the new school.

Justin informed the kids that they would have to wear a school uniform, which didn't go over well with JR who was proud of her individual style and wore it whenever her mothers had allowed her to get away with it. Gus just nodded. Clothes had never been a big issue with him... a trait he definitely did not inherit from his father.

Ted had acted as emissary and taken the necessary faxed application signed by Brian to the St. James Academy, so the teens were already enrolled... JR in the 8th grade and Gus in the 12th grade. They made plans to go shopping and get the necessary uniform and supplies that the kids would need on their first day. They also wanted to visit with as many folks as they could before the day was over. Gus had informed the men that Michael had called while they slept and invited them all to his place for dinner and to see Ben and most especially Grandma Debbie.

Everyone agreed that it sounded like a good plan. Justin started clearing up the kitchen, making sure the teens knew that they always were expected to clean up after themselves, even though they had a delightful cleaning lady who came in three days a week and on special weekends. The teens exchanged a look. They knew Brian and Justin had money because he was always sending big checks to their mothers, but they now realized that any ideas they had about leading the life of a spoiled rich kid wasn't realistic thinking. They shrugged and then headed for their rooms to gather the things they wanted to take with them for the day.

*****************************

By the time the Jeep had pulled into the circular driveway behind Brian's brand new 2017 'Vette, it was nearly ten o'clock. Gus and JR had finally run out of energy and were now anxious to get in the house and start putting up their vast array of new purchases and welcome home gifts that everyone had so generously bestowed upon them. Everything had run smoothly, much to Brian's relief. The teens had stuck pretty close together in all the strange places and the kids had a blast seeing old friends and family, many of whom they hadn't seen in quite awhile.

JR was especially thrilled with her visit to Uncle Em's house. All the vivid colors and wild decorations tickled her girlish funny bone. Gus had rolled his eyes a couple of times during Em's enthusiastic tour, but never when the beloved entrepreneur could see it. Walking into Uncle Ted and Uncle Blake's home was like culture shock... the place was the complete opposite of Uncle Em's. The old married couple lived in a comfortable and tastefully furnished condo with classical music playing quietly in the background. They were far more sedate in their greetings and didn't indulge in an overall tour of their abode, but the teens were happy to see them just as much.

The biggest thrill of the night was when they finally arrived at Daddy Michael's house. The old two-storey brownstone, that rested comfortably in the middle of an obviously family oriented neighborhood, was warm and welcoming with lots of Early American furniture, mixed oddly with plenty of oriental pieces, and a few quirky touches (like a velvet Elvis), that Gus instinctively knew belonged to Grandma Debbie. The kids felt a little disconcerted when they saw how tired and old their Gram looked. She had always been such a vibrant part of their lives, but she engulfed them one at a time in the same loving bosomy embrace that they remembered so fondly from their younger years.

DM, their new name for Daddy Michael, had proudly shown the kids the spare room in the house which they had fixed up so that the kids could take turns visiting any time they wanted to. JR was particularly thrilled since it had obviously been set up to please a young girl more than a boy. There was little rivalry between the teens most of the time but JR did feel a little possessive of Michael and Ben.

Dinner had been a lively affair, but both Ben and Debbie had retired to their rooms a little early with lots of apologies. The rest of the evening had been spent in the downstairs den with Michael bringing Brian and Justin up to date on the health situation for the two most important people in his life while the teens rummaged through old photo albums full of family snapshots. It tickled them to see that there were lots of photos of the extended family too. They laughed the hardest when staring at the gangly figures of their two dads as children, even younger than the teens were now. By nine-thirty, it became obvious that the kids needed to get to bed.

Once the kids were home, they headed straight for their rooms with their goodies. After a half hour Justin had gone to the head of the stairs and shouted up a reminder that they had fifteen minutes to be ready for bed. Fifteen minutes, to the second, later and the men could hear the sound of young legs racing down the stairs. Both teens jockeyed for position to enter the living room door at the same time and, after a brief tussle, JR popped out first and headed straight for Brian. She threw her arms around his neck and planted a wet one firmly on his cheek.

"Night, Daddy Bri. Thanks for everything!" she gushed.

Gus followed close behind and pecked his dad on the top of his head while JR gave Justin the same treatment she had just planted on Brian.

"Night, Dad," Gus told Brian. "It was a great day and we really are glad to be here."

Despite himself, Brian puffed up a bit and felt a feeling of fatherly pride he didn't experience that often. He saw Justin giving him an amused look and gave him his best raised eyebrow warning. The kids missed the exchange and turned to race back to the stairs, daring each other to be the first one to bed.

In minutes the house had that comfortable silence the men were familiar with. They relished the peace and quiet, knowing it wouldn't last long come morning. The first day as new parents had been successful. No one had a meltdown and both kids were still alive and kicking. The new full time dads were satisfied. Hopefully all the days would go so well in the future. Only time would tell.

To be continued..........