- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Gus and Jason revel in their love affair, but keep it secret from everyone except Brian and Justin. Life couldn't be better for the couple, except for a nagging problem with Jason's old friend and classmate, Terry White.

Jason was pulled into Gus' bedroom as they raced upstairs. Gus whirled around and dropped with Jason onto his bed. The teens lay on their backs staring at the ceiling. A moment later they were doubled over with laughter. The release of the tension they had been holding in was stimulating. They fell back onto the bed and continued to laugh. They turned to face each other with tears of laughter forming in their eyes. Slowly, but surely, the laughter trickled to a few hiccups. Once they had calmed sufficiently, they remained stretched on the bed still facing each other.

"Well, I don't think that was as bad as it could have been," ventured Gus.

"No, it could have been a lot worse. To tell you the truth, I think it's a good thing your dads are gay, wouldn't you agree?"

Jason didn't wait for an answer. He reached up with his hand and touched Gus' still flushed face. He let his fingers play gently along the other boy's firm jaw-line. Ever so slowly he let his fingers move upwards to his friend's cheek and then along the sides of his eyes. He traced the thick, dark blond eyebrows, letting his fingers slowly move down the aquiline nose that was so clearly a clone of his father’s. With deliberate movements, he let his fingers rest on Gus' open lips.

Gus stopped breathing for a moment, looking deep into the dark eyes that stared intently at him. He reached up and took hold of Jason's hand. He didn't pull the hand away from him, but instead held the fingers to his lips and softly kissed each one individually. He heard a deep sigh escape the other boy and Jason's eyes drew shut, the long, black eyelashes resting on his tanned skin. Gus leaned forward, lowering the hand he held to the bed. He placed his own lips to Jason's and pressed gently against them. Jason couldn't hold back any longer. He fell back onto the bed, pulling Gus on top of him. The kiss that had begun so tentatively ignited into a fire that swept through their blood. The two young men began to explore the mouths that they had just begun to know in Virginia. The taste was oh so sweet...a combo of shellfish and soda and something indefinable. The explorations evoked electric shocks that ran through their bodies from head to toe. They felt that same need to touch that had overcome them once before and, without hesitation, they began to pull at each other’s clothes.

The boys stopped long enough to sit up and remove their pullover sweaters and shirts. The garments fell to the sides of the bed. They sat on the bed, on their knees, and admired the upper bodies that each displayed. Jason loved the way that Gus' light skin was drawn tight over well defined, but not overly big, muscles on his chest which tapered to a firm, taut belly and small waist. The light brown circles where his small nipples rested were inviting and Jason had to touch them, one at a time. He felt the small nubs spring to attention. Gus admired the thick muscles of Jason's arms that looked like they could protect anyone that he cared about. He was slightly barrel chested, but not overly so. His large, dark nipples were already prominent in their darker circles, even before the taller boy reached out to touch them in the same loving way that Jason had done for him. The muscles rippled under Gus' hands. He let his hands begin to travel slowly downward until he reached the belt buckle of Jason's jeans. No words were spoken as Gus undid the belt buckle and unsnapped the top of Jason's jeans. He then slid the zipper down with his breath beginning to come in short spurts. When the fly stood open, Jason performed the same service for Gus. The boys sat on their knees on the bed for a moment, just looking at each other. With an unspoken agreement, they sat down and removed their jeans and briefs, dropping them to the floor to join their shirts. They sat back up on their knees and let their eyes travel down to the hardened cocks that both boys displayed proudly.

"I want to taste you," Jason told Gus shyly.

Gus felt a moment of fear, but the light in Jason's eyes and gentle tone of his voice made him feel so safe.

"I want you to, if that's what you want," he answered.

Gus lay back down flat on his back. His beautiful young cock, which he was unaware was a worthy descendent of his Dad's proud possession, stood firmly at attention. Jason was wise enough to move slowly. He began by kissing Gus' mouth again until he heard the teen begin to moan softly in his throat. Then he slowly moved downward, placing gentle kisses on as much of Gus' body as he could on his journey to his ultimate destination.

Once Jason reached Gus' light brown pubes, he buried his nose in them and breathed deeply of the scent. He had the feeling it was a scent that would be a part of him for a long time to come and he wanted to brand it on his memory now. His hand reached out and wrapped itself around the thick pole that stood just above the soft, curly hairs. This might have been virgin territory for the young man but instinct moved him on. He poked out his tongue and began to lick the tip of Gus' shaft. The taste was like heady wine. It intoxicated the youth.

Gus jerked upwards. The pleasure that raced through him was like nothing he had ever experienced before in his life. He was already beginning to lose control of his senses. He had trouble controlling the volume of his whimpers and was exceedingly glad that his dads had their room at the opposite end of the long hallway. He felt Jason remove his hand and then the tingle of his tongue as it ran up and down the length of his cock.

"Oh God, oh God, Jase," he moaned.

Jason stopped for a second to look at his young lover. Gus' head was thrown back and his eyes tightly closed, but the look of ecstasy couldn't be missed. It made Jason feel like a King. He lowered his head to continue his task. He saw a small bead of liquid dancing on the tip of Gus' shaft and he had to try it. He flicked his tongue out again to gather the nectar on his tongue. The salty sweet taste went straight to his own groin. He couldn't delay any longer. With one swift movement, he opened his mouth as far as it would go and placed it over the head of Gus' manhood. He sucked down the shaft as far as his throat would allow.

Gus let out a small scream that he quickly squelched with his own hand thrown over his mouth. He bit into his hand as Jason began sucking up and down the shaft as if he'd done it a hundred times before. Within minutes Gus knew he was about to lose control. He felt his balls drawing up and he started tapping Jason on the head.

"Stop! Stop! I'm going to shoot!" he cried out.

It was as if Jason hadn't even heard him. He doubled his efforts, sucking every inch he could of the beautiful cock into his throat, tonguing it as he did. He was a natural. Gus fell back onto the bed. His whole body began to shake uncontrollably. He tried mightily to keep from losing it, but there was no way. With a loud shout, he exploded into Jason's mouth. Jason just continued sucking for all he was worth, accepting every precious drop. When he could feel the tension ease from Gus' body, he released the cock and slid upward to lay beside Gus' sweaty body. He watched his lover's chest heaving from the effort to get his breath back to normal.

Finally Gus could feel himself calming. He turned to look at the boy beside him. He saw Jason smiling at him.

"Did I do good?" Jason joked."Oh, my God. I had no idea. Are you sure you've never done this before?" Gus asked.

"I've never wanted to...until you. Now I think I'd like to do it again...if you're willing, that is," he grinned.

"Oh, yes. I think I'd be willing to give it a try again. Maybe we can do it even better?" he laughed. "Now, I want you to feel what I felt. It's your turn, Jase."

"If you insist,." Jason fell back on to his back and waited for his turn.

*************************************************

The night of the 'Big Talk' had only been the beginning. Gus and Jason grew closer with each passing day, week, and eventually months. They began spending more and more time alone and less in the company of their other friends. They had even taken to avoiding their pesky sisters whenever possible, much to the chagrin of the girls who loved being in the company of each other’s brothers. It had taken a talking to by both Brian and Justin, working in tandem again, to convince the girls that it was normal for seventeen year old boys to avoid their younger sisters no matter how close they had once been. The girls grumbled but soon found themselves so busy with other activities and dreaming of being Freshmen in High School the following year to put up a fuss for too long.The boys had been very careful with open displays of affection. They avoided physical contact anywhere but in the privacy of their rooms, for the most part. It had been hard as hell to do since becoming full fledged lovers. Both young men were passionate people and loved the feel of each other’s touch. They envied Gus' dads for their ability to be completely open about their love.

Strangely it was Gus who was the one who wanted to be open about his feelings for Jason. He had been the most reticent at first, but it became immediately apparent that Jason was the one who wanted to keep their real relationship private. That first day back at school, he had made sure that he kept his sister between him and Gus as they walked in. Gus wasn't shocked because Jason had asked him the night before to help him keep things to themselves until he could work things out with his family. Gus would have agreed to anything for Jason's sake. But he had believed that Jason would confront his parents pretty quickly. It didn't happen.

Gus liked Mr. and Mrs. Tyler a lot. And they seemed to like him too. They encouraged the friendship between the Marcus/Peterson kids and their own and they were well aware that there were two men heading the Kinney/Taylor household. They didn't seem to have any problem with that at all. Frankly, Gus was confused by Jason's reluctance to come out to his parents. But the blush of their awakening sexuality kept Gus content most of the time. Eventually Gus gave up asking Jason when he would get around to revealing the truth to his family.

Not all things ran smoothly, of course. There had been a few incidents that rattled the teens’ cages, but nothing overt. Although there had been no direct evidence of anything different between Jason and Gus, Jason's team-mates had begun to suspect something was up. They may not have been physical with each other, but the looks they gave each other so often told an interesting tale.

Terry White was the ringleader in giving his team-mate a hard time about being such good friends with the guy he considered to be an outsider. As the months went by, Terry's bullying became more and more aggressive. He had been penalized in April for using a hold on Jason during practice that was completely illegal. Jason ended up with a dislocated shoulder over that snafu. Terry's parents had taken his car away from him for a month when they were forced by the Tyler's to pay Jason's medical bills. This didn't help to endear his ex-pal to him. Things had become even more tense after that and both Gus and Jason now looked forward to the end of the school year with great anticipation.They spent endless hours laying in each other's beds talking about their plans for after graduation. They had both applied to Carnegie Mellon and were waiting to get the word on their applications. They had maintained straight A's by studying together almost nightly (among other things) , and had wonderfully high SAT scores, which made both sets of parents ridiculously proud. Before they knew it, they only had a month left of school and Jason was about to celebrate his eighteenth birthday. Overall, things were looking pretty good for the young boyfriends. But, as so often happens in life, fate was about to deal them another blow, and this time it would test their love, life, and future.

To be continued......