- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

The Anniversary party has turned into a huge success and everybody has had a wonderful time.  But tragedy waits around the bend.

 

 

 

The party was turning into a big fat success and the girls couldn't have been happier. Mel's colleagues from her law firm, Scutter and Fry, were a lively bunch of legal eagles who certainly knew how to enjoy themselves. Brian had even found their conversation stimulating. Lindsay's guests were mostly art patrons, of her small art studio, who were particularly fond of the passionate art connoisseur that always steered them on to the best paintings and sculptures to buy for their tastes. Justin enjoyed their company the most, and they found him extremely interesting in return.


The kids, who along with a friend for each, were actually the only young ones there. They mingled with the colorful crowd and spent most of their time watching everyone else having fun and doing a little turn on the dance floor when the song wasn't too lame. Gus had brought along his best friend, Heather, to keep him company and JR got her best friend, Angie, to be her companion. Heather was a remarkably lovely girl with curly chestnut hair that hung past her shoulders and a curvy girlish figure. She had an air of confidence and intelligence that drew people to her and she had been Gus' best bud since the first week his family had moved in next to hers. Angie was as giggly as a two year old with enough energy for a dozen teens. She was slightly plumb in a cuddly kind of way, with dancing eyes and a head full of straight, black hair, cropped short by a domineering Mother. It was easy to see why the two young teens were such fast friends. When they weren't ogling the better looking of the men in the crowd, they had their heads together gossiping about all of the other adults that were floating about. Not surprisingly, a lot of the gossip among the pubescent girls centered on Brian and Justin. JR had staked her claim to Brian long ago, but Angie had no problem with that. He was too old for her tastes. She found the younger blond god, Justin, to die for. She knew he was somewhere in his thirties, but Angie thought he didn't look much older than Gus. She envied JR's good luck in having such gorgeous relatives. She was an only child and didn't even have aunts or uncles. Sometimes she thought it wasn't fair that JR had so much and she had so little, but she would have never said a word. JR had a temper and probably wouldn't want to be friends anymore if she could read Angie's deep, dark secret.



But tonight was all about fun. The food had been scrumptious, the wine and champagne flowed (sparkling cider and colas for the underage, of course), and the music was hot. The kids danced whenever the mood struck them and were having a really good time. Occasionally, someone would congratulate them on their parents’ long marriage which would elicit a polite thank you. The kids were proud of their Mothers, but were only slightly aware of the great accomplishment they'd had in keeping home and family together through all of their trials and tribulations. All they knew was that they felt safe and secure in their world and that was enough for them. Brian and Justin were enjoying themselves and basking in the appreciative stares of many of the party goers, both male and female. They felt comfortable in the group since they had already made the acquaintances of many of the guests in previous visits. They had enjoyed the meal, the conversations, and the dancing, although it was a tad sedate for their tastes. Brian used all his efforts to be mannerly and keep his hands off certain parts of Justin's anatomy while they moved on the dance floor. As midnight approached, Brian's restlessness increased. He excused himself from the group of five he'd been chatting with and went to explore. Ten minutes later, Brian rejoined the group and put his arm through Justin's. He waited patiently for a full minute for a lull in the conversation, then jumped in.



"Excuse me, folks. I see some old friends I'd like to introduce my partner to," Brian apologized. With that, he started hurrying away, dragging a surprised Justin with him. Justin realized quickly that Brian was moving him away from the party, not into it.



"Brian, where are you taking me?" he asked curiously.



Brian stopped for one moment, put his finger to his lips, and shushed the blond.



"You'll see. Just trust me."



Well, that went without question. Justin always trusted Brian, even when the man got him into some mischief. Wherever he was taking him, Justin was sure it'd be worth the trip.



In a few minutes they were out of sight of the revellers. Brian stopped in front of a huge freight elevator. He stepped in, pulling a confused Justin with him. He pressed the up button and waited for the huge door to close. The lift began to rise. When it had reached an area between floors Brian punched the emergency stop button. Justin turned to Brian.



"Wha-?"



He didn't get any further. Brian crushed his body and lips to his lover in one swift movement.



"If I couldn't get my hands on that gorgeous body of yours soon, I'd have exploded. You look good enough to eat."



Justin laughed. "Well, take a bite, my good man!"



Brian was always good at following Justin's requests. He bent his head down to that silken skinned neck he loved so much and began taking little nips and licking the spot he'd just bitten. Justin's head fell back and he pressed his lower torso closer so that both men could feel the hardening bulge in their crotches. Justin shuddered with anticipation. It had been seventeen years now and he was still turned on instantly whenever Brian touched him, especially with such hunger.



Brian stopped his ministrations on Justin's upper body and began removing Justin's clothing, carefully laying it on the wooden crate at the side of the cavernous lift. Justin reciprocated, also being careful not to muss Brian's expensive suit. When the men stood before each other naked as the day they were born, Brian pulled the burlap sack that had been left in the lift earlier onto the floor and spread it out. He and Justin moved in for a session of hot ‘frenching’ that left both men panting, then Brian whipped Justin around. He helped the blond lower himself to the ground onto his hands and knees. Brian lowered himself on his knees behind his lover. He touched Justin's ass which was a signal for him to spread his legs further apart. Justin lowered his head onto his hands which brought his perfect bubble butt straight up and his glorious man hole and the back of his heavily hanging ball sac into full view. Brian lowered his face and let his tongue snake out to taste and smell the heady musk and soap odors that awaited him. He began rimming Justin expertly until the young man began begging for the blessed feeling of being full again.



"Damn it, Brian. Fuck me," he moaned over and over.



Brian waited until he recognized the 'point of no return' sound that he knew so well and then stopped just long enough to slide the waiting condom onto his dripping cock. Justin needed no more prep. His hole was more than ready for the invasion, and Brian buried his manhood to the hilt in one swift and exquisite move. Brian rested for a moment, relishing the feel of Justin as his walls quivered around the beautiful piece of Brian that he now had captured inside him. Then Brian began the rhythm that always brought both men to their shattering climaxes. Justin pushed himself back onto Brian each time Brian pushed himself into Justin. After what seemed an eternity of mounting pleasure, Justin felt his release spray out of him and onto the sack. A few seconds later Brian's cock could take the torment no more, and he felt his orgasm shake his whole body.



Brian collapsed onto a still shaken Justin. He rolled to the side, reluctantly pulling his softening cock from its comforting home.



When the men started breathing right again, Justin gave a small giggle. "Do you think the girls missed us?"



"Don’t know, but I think I can make it through the rest of the party now."



"Glad to be of help, Mr. Kinney," Justin laughed.



After a quick clean up and redressing, Brian pushed the down button and the men exited the elevator with no signs (outside of a rolled up burlap bag in the corner) that anything had occurred. As they re-entered the dining hall of the hotel, Brian caught the eye of both Mel and Linds as they were bidding good bye to a group of their guests. Linds gave them a 'I knew it' look, and Mel gave them a 'not again' look. Both men returned with an innocent look that they knew the girls would never buy.



The rest of the evening whizzed by. A very relaxed Brian and Justin sought out Gus and began subtly (or so they thought), questioning the boy on his relationship with the very attractive and obviously smitten Heather. Justin could remember vividly how quickly and thoroughly he had fallen for his first love and he wanted to be sure that Gus knew what he was getting into. Not that he would have listened to any advice at that age.



Gus was as good as his Dad in avoiding subjects. The most the men could get out of him was an acknowledgement that Heather was special. If they wanted more info they were going to be disappointed. JR was finally able to drag Brian onto the dance floor which gave the giggly Angie her chance at Justin. It took Mel and Linds announcing that the party was winding down for the hapless men to get a chance to make their escape from the adolescent girls.



Twenty minutes of good byes to the last stragglers, and Mel and Linds were able to gather the troops and make plans to head home. Brian and Justin would be taking the kids in the Jeep so that the girls could finish up with the hotel staff and last minute checks. Besides, Gus wanted another excuse to drive everyone around. Having a driver's license had become his pride and joy and he liked to show it off every chance he got. The girls would not be far behind them in the van that was already loaded with all their gifts from the party.



Gus leaned over and gave a quick peck on the top of his two mother's heads before sliding into the driver’s seat of Mel's Jeep. Mel reminded Gus to obey all traffic laws again which earned a groan from the boy and then they had a group hug with JR and her mother's. Brian and Justin squeezed into the back seat leaving just enough room for JR and Angie to join them. JR was a little disappointed that Brian had taken the window seat but she got over it as she and Angie began recounting the whole night.



The merry band of six waved as they did a 180 in the parking lot and headed in the direction of the Marcus/Peterson homestead. Mel and Linds hugged and congratulated themselves on a successful party. It took a little longer than expected, but twenty minutes later the girls were on their way home too. The Jeep had safely delivered Angie home and was just pulling up into the family driveway.



The girls were less than a half mile from their house when a song began playing on the radio. It was "Follow That Dream" by Elvis Presley. Memories came flooding back. That had been playing the night the girls had announced their wedding to the Liberty Gang. Mel turned to Linds with a huge smile and mouthed, "I love you." Linds smiled back.



In that instant, the car in front of them lost control on the icy street! When Mel turned back one second later, she saw the spinning vehicle only a few car lengths in front of her. She slammed on her brakes instinctively! For a breathtaking instant the car stopped and it looked like everything would be alright. Just then, the wheels hit a small patch of icy road! Their car began to spin wildly too. Suddenly, it hit the embankment and began flipping over! The side of the road was lined with trees and the van slammed into one of the largest. The vehicle folded like a demented accordion! Everything went silent.



Brian and Justin stood on the porch and watched Gus escort Heather to her front door. They grinned at each other and thought about how much the boy had grown up. Gus came back to the porch and joined his two dads. The three of them stood there staring into the cold starry night while listening to JR prattle on about the party to one of her many friends on the phone. They were waiting for the girls to pull up so they could help them bring in the many gifts they'd received. No one noticed the sound of sirens speeding down the nearby highway.



To be continued....