- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The story has centered on the trials and tribulations of Gus & Jason, and JR & Noah.  I think it is time to give our wonderful Dad's a chance for some center stage fun...so let's join them as they celebrate their 10th Wedding Anniversary and relive their honeymoon.

Justin looked around the room he stood in and a kaleidoscope of memories played out in his mind. He would hit the big 4-0 on his next birthday, but standing in this ultra luxurious hotel suite, he felt like a very young man again. So many memories...places that Brian had shared with him, that meant so much to them as a couple. Of all the places, this one was the most important. This room was where Brian had taken Justin ten years ago on the day they had married officially and legally. Some might have thought the wedding was a moot point. The couple had been living together since 2006 when Justin returned to Pittsburgh permanently. No one could possibly understand what a significant gesture their legal union had been to them. Justin could still feel Brian's warm breath against his neck as the man breathed those delicious words to him that fateful day.



"I'm tired of loving you long distance Sunshine. If you don't come home to the Pitts, I'm selling everything and moving to the Big Apple."



Brian found Justin's lips and kissed him deeply, passionately to reinforce his determination. He had made up his mind even before booking his flight that this was the last time he was paying a 'visit' to be with Justin. He wanted to live with his lover, not visit with him. He just prayed that Justin was feeling the same. Nearly a year had passed since they had been separated by the long miles, if not by heart and that was long enough for Brian. Of course Justin was feeling the same way. They had always been very much in sync. A week later they were safely ensconced in the loft apartment again and making weekend trips to Britin, where Justin continued creating his beautiful works of art that sold quickly at every showing. Once the couple decided to marry they made the decision together to sell off the past and start anew, thus buying the first home that was purchased with their joint earnings. It was a proud moment for Justin and Brian duly christened the new house in the same way he had christened Britin seven years earlier, by making slow and passionate love to Justin on the floor of the new empty house.



Now here they were just after celebrating their tenth Wedding Anniversary. They had wanted to come back to their honeymoon suite on the exact same day but events with the kids had prevented it. Now they were free to do as they pleased. JR had gone off on a skiing trip with the Tyler family for the period of time between Christmas and New Years and Gus had elected to stay home because of Jason's overloaded work schedule. As far as these parents were concerned the kids were doing fine. For this weekend, the couple had only one thing on their mind...reliving that unforgettable honeymoon after their wedding.



Brian had ordered tickets to a couple of shows on and off Broadway that had caught Justin's fancy. His husband had developed a taste for the theater over the years, which was fitting since he could be quite a drama queen if it suited him. They had reservations at a few of the very best restaurants the vast city had to offer. And of course, Brian had a shopping trip to the best stores in the city all mapped out for he and Justin. He was going to see to it that they both had a brand new wardrobe for the coming year despite the fact that shopping wasn't really Justin's thing. He particularly wanted to buy something knockout gorgeous for Justin to wear when they ended their visit to the Big Apple at one of the most historic places in gay history...the Stonewall, which had been revitalized and reopened in 2007. They had danced the night away on their honeymoon at the venerable old place and it was time to relive that memory too.



Brian was still unbelievably handsome even though he had just passed his fiftieth birthday the year before, a fate that he knew would have sucked him dry emotionally if he hadn't had Justin in his life. He was still hit on often when he and Justin went out...a fact that didn't much matter any more since he no longer needed the ego boost. Justin never let him forget that he was the most desirable man on the planet, both in and out of bed. Justin, still a year away from forty, still looked like he could be in school...albeit a college rather than high school. The years had been kind to both men. Justin enjoyed teasing Brian often that it was his overwhelming love for Brian that kept them both so young at heart, thus making them physically younger looking. Brian, of course, pooh poohed that notion and reminded Justin of the thousands of dollars he spent yearly on creams and lotions and massagers to keep his skin so taut and healthy. Sometimes they compromised and agreed it was a bit of both things that helped them retain their youthful good looks.



So many memories were flooding through Justin's mind as he stood in their old honeymoon suite. He remembered all the nights they had shared together in all three of their homes. His mind wandered to some of their favorite vacations...ski trips to Vermont, trips to Pride events in places like Australia and England, trips to Fire Island courtesy of one of Brian's best clients, a trip to France to visit the Louvre Museum courtesy of one of Justin's best clients, several trips to Ibiza, and even the occasional trip closer to home just to get away from their every day lives so they could be totally alone with each other. He remembered the countless trips to Canada to visit the girls and for Brian to stay connected to his only child. They had even enjoyed watching JR growing up on those visits. He briefly let the memory of that last horrible visit to Canada sneak in but quickly dismissed it. This was no time for memories of death or the pain that comes from it.



Justin had reached the point of reliving the memories of the last five years as a full time parent with his beloved Brian when he felt strong arms encircle his body from behind. He knew that smell better than his own. It was the clean musky odor of Brian's favorite cologne mixed with his after shave. Justin drew in a deep breath, capturing the welcome scent in his nostrils. He closed his eyes and leaned against his pillar of strength and love holding onto him.



"If you want to take me, you'd better do it quick before my husband gets here," he joked. Brian whirled him around.



"Smart ass! Just for that, I might have to do just that. Once you've been with me, you'll never want your husband's body again."



"Oh, I wouldn't count on that. He still has a lot of life in him yet. I think I'll keep him just a little bit lon....mmffff."



Brian had captured Justin's mouth and ended the teasing in his favorite way, a way that always seemed to work with Justin. The young room attendant stood behind Brian holding the last of their luggage. He had been detained by a message waiting for Brian at the front desk. The young man, blushing a becoming shade of pink, cleared his throat. He had the distinct feeling that the new guests were not even aware that he was in the room. They finally heard him on the second try. Brian laughed and pulled out a wad of bills, handing a big one over to the young man who stammered out a huge thank you. The moment the door closed, Brian returned to his business...keeping Justin quiet. As per usual, his efforts proved successful.



Justin didn't have the energy to speak any more as Brian expertly stripped them both of their clothing and maneuvered his love over to the generous sized couch. Justin was too busy enjoying the feel of Brian as they explored each others bodies for the umpteenth time as if it was their first time. In truth, they never got tired of each other and by now they had done every thing two men could do together that brought pleasure. But they still lusted for each other and proved it over and over again. This second honeymoon would prove it again.



Brian went to his knees on the floor and came up between Justin's outstretched legs. He allowed his hands to caress both thighs as his mouth came down to engulf Justin's partially softened cock. He dearly loved the taste and feel of Justin as he worked his tongue all around in order to stimulate the wondrous growth of that sweet member. Justin had no trouble obliging as he felt his cock stiffening more and more with each swipe of Brian's practiced tongue. Before long Justin was stretched back against the cushions as his mind centered on the magic Brian was performing on his center. It never failed to thrill Justin to feel Brian performing such pleasurable deeds for him. Brian had long since learned to extend their foreplay for a lengthy time, and by the time Justin was ready to deliver his treat to Brian in reward for all his efforts the blond was shaking with a fine film of sweat over his entire body.



Brian gulped down his prize and stood up. He waited for Justin to lay down on the couch so that he could get on his knees between Justin's outstretched legs. Brian pushed Justin's legs up and onto his shoulders. He began to play with Justin's hole, which no longer needed much in the way of preparation before being invaded after all the years together making love. He was thankful that they had become monogamous so that no other prep was necessary. Brian's own cock was more than ready from the stimulation of watching Justin's earlier pleasure. He positioned himself carefully and quickly took possession of Justin's body.



Justin, though exhausted from his own orgasm, was quick to respond to Brian's signature brand of skillful fucking. Before he knew it Justin was already in the throes of a second orgasm and Brian was well on his way to his first for the evening. The lovers moved in perfect timing with one another...a skill that was only accomplished by lovers who cared what their partners felt. Each thrust and hip roll...each slide in and out...each satisfied groan brought them closer to that special moment. Brian was the first to lose it as he pressed himself as deep as he could while releasing streams of pleasure inside his husband. Justin took a bit longer because of his previous release, but Brian had no problem helping his mate along. He pumped Justin's organ while continuing to remain inside until Justin finally let out a loud shout of thanks and poured out his smaller orgasm onto his stomach.



The men entered the ultra modern bathroom once they had regained the ability to move and took a long soak in their Jacuzzi built for two. The warm water jets massaged them as Justin rested comfortably against Brian's chest. By the time they exited the bathroom they were refreshingly clean and reinvigorated...ready to take on the City. They spent their first night at the famous Delmonico's Restaurant where they dined on Lobster Bisque followed by a Classic Delmonico Steak for Justin and Grilled Salmon for Brian. Brian, of course, ordered the finest $360 bottle of wine that the menu offered. The men took a second cab to reach the theater where a new revival of the musical 'Rent' was playing to rave reviews. A stop at the hotel bar for a nightcap was the final touch of a wonderful day. Brian and Justin fell asleep together at peace with the world.



The rest of their second honeymoon was just as much fun with the couple indulging in all the things they had carefully planned out together. Their last night was glorious as they spent the entire evening dancing the night away just as they had in the old days, only this time they did it in a place that had a history, much like their love for each other. Justin had never looked more beautiful in the form fitting black pants that Brian had bought him on his shopping excursion. The electric blue silk shirt shot through with silver thread brought out the dazzling color of Justin's eyes. Brian wore his tight fitting black pants with a smoking maroon shirt that emphasized his still impressive tanned chest. Brian had thoroughly approved of their attire as they stood in front of the floor to ceiling mirror at the hotel.



"Classy, elegant, but still says 'fuck me', wouldn't you agree Sunshine?" he asked Justin.



"Brian Kinney, you could wear rags from Goodwill and your body would still scream 'fuck me'," he laughed back at Brian's reflection.



Brian had been right. Both men must have been hit on dozens of times while they swayed and bounced to the music at Stonewall, but not one stranger had a chance. The game playing was long over for this old married couple. They had found what they needed. They went back to their hotel room in the wee small hours of the morning and spent one last time renewing their marital fidelity to each other. They had enjoyed their respite from parenthood and everyday life, but they would be glad to return home in the morning. They made an agreement to come back to this very same room again on their twentieth Wedding Anniversary.



"Do you think I'll still be sexy and desirable enough for you when I'm sixty?" Brian whispered into the night as he lay next to Justin that final evening.



"Does it snow in Alaska in the winter?" Justin laughed. "The question is, will I still be able to keep up with you."



"Well I guess we'll just have to stick together for the next ten years and find out," Brian responded.



"I guess so." Justin kissed Brian good night and snuggled in deep. 'Ten more years of this, he thought to himself...yes, I think I can handle that'. In no time the two were snoring away in perfect unison.



To be continued.........................