- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 In this chapter, our married couple have a little fun in the absence of their kids, as both JR and Noah face the questions that keep tumbling around in their brains. 

Justin felt his heart speeding up as the heat from the fireplace enhanced the heat pouring from his naked body. Brian grunted below him as he felt Justin's cheeks slam down against his hips again. Sweat beaded up on Brian's chest, making Justin's palms lose their purchase and causing Justin to begin falling forward. He quickly adjusted his hands, resting them on Brian's taut nipples. He leaned down quickly and gave Brian one of his patented deep throated kisses, then rose back up so that he could continue riding the beautiful cock buried deeply and safely inside his body. A few more thrusts downward and Justin could clearly see that Brian was on the edge. He loved nothing more than the look of tense expectation that Brian's pinched features portrayed when his husband was about to let loose his orgasm. Brian held on tight to Justin's thighs and let his man ride him over the mountain. Once Brian exploded inside Justin, he grabbed the cock that had been slapping his belly all this time and quickly brought Justin to his own release. The milky fluid shot out and covered Brian's dampened skin from neck to stomach.



Justin collapsed to the side of Brian and lay against his lover waiting for that familiar comeback that signaled they could talk coherently again. Once their breathing had returned to normal, Justin heard Brian chuckling next to him. He rose up on his elbow and planted a quick kiss on Brian's lips. The chuckling continued.



"Have I lost my touch, Lover. What's so funny?"



Brian grasped Justin by the back of the head and brought his lips back to where they belonged. He gave his husband a deep satisfying kiss.



"Trust me Sunshine, you haven't lost anything in your touch. No...I was just thinking of how much I love Spring Break, even more than when I was in school."



"Why's that," Justin asked curiously.



"Well think about it. Until JR moves out and into a place of her own, we don't really get that many chances to just let it hang loose all over the house. I have to admit I like nothing better than running around the house naked and ending up in front of the fireplace on a fur rug being ridden by my favorite cowboy."



"Oooh, you horny stallion you. I have to admit that I kind of like it too. Sort of reminds me of the first time we made love in front of a fireplace at Britin. Only it's better than ever now. Your touch gets better with every year, my sweet hubby," Justin purred.



"Hubby...hard to believe that I once dreaded the idea of hearing that coming from any man. But that first night in Britin...that's exactly what I wanted more than anything in the world."



"And yet we still almost goofed it up," Justin laughed.



"That's us, Sunshine. Always taking the hard road on everything. But I'd rather take the hard road with you than have smooth sailing with anyone else or for that matter, alone. You know that, don't you?"



"I've never doubted it. Well, okay...I might have had doubts years ago but I haven't had a doubt in forever."



"I may have been slow to trust, Justin, but thank heavens I woke up and learned I could trust you with my life and my heart before it was too late. I love you."



Brian pulled Justin's head back down to his lips again and the lovers poured all their deep affection into a passionate kiss. When they finally pulled away, Justin collapsed back down to stretch out against Brian's body again. They lay there in warm contentment listening to the sound of the firewood crackling just a few feet away from them. They had entwined their fingers together with their clasped hands down at their side. They had almost drifted asleep from the comforting heat of the fireplace and the soothing sounds of their breathing side by side when Justin spoke up.



"Do you think our young ones are as happy as we are right now?"



Brian pushed himself up onto his elbow and and laid his hand on Justin's still taut and smooth chest. He slowly traced a heart covering Justin's chest from one nipple to the other and down to his belly button. He brought his finger back up slowly until it reached Justin's lips. He traced the full pouty lips with the tip of his fingers and grinned when Justin's tongue poked out and licked the tip.



"Even God himself, if there is one, couldn't be as happy as we are together Sunshine. Not possible." He laid his head on Justin's chest and enjoyed the rise and fall of his lover's breathing. "I really do hope that Gus will be as happy as we are twenty years from now, and I think he probably will be, but who knows what lies in store for JR." Brian suddenly sat back up. "I'm not too sure about this Alejandro guy. He seems like a parents wet dream come true but don't you think he's just a little too smooth for comfort? I mean, I liked the fact that she told you that he wasn't pushing her to do things she wasn't ready for, but don't you think it's a little unnatural not to want more than kisses after going out for so long?"



Justin laughed out loud. "Brian Kinney, naturally you would think it's a little odd for a man to not want fucking on the first date. I haven't been able to pinpoint my feelings about the guy yet. It's probably just his upbringing. You know that a lot of folks in other Countries are not as free-thinking as we are here in the States. I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt as long as JR is...and so are you. If she has any trouble she'll come to us, you know that."



"She'll come to you. She trusts you completely when it comes to romance. I think it's because you were able to capture me and she knows that took some real talent. I was quite the catch you know," Brian grinned with his tongue planted firmly in his cheek...a gesture that still made Justin's heart flip over several times.



"Oh I know, Stud. Now speaking of catching, do you think your old bones can still catch me before I can get to the shower?" Justin laughed, jumping up quickly and sprinting for the hallway stairs. The sound of laughter echoed behind them as Brian hurried to give chase.



*************************



JR was as nervous as a mouse being stalked by a hungry cat as she exited the private plane that Alejandro's parents had sent to pick up their son and his companions for Spring Break. She would never have agreed to the trip if Alejandro hadn't been completely receptive to her suggestion that she be accompanied by Gidge and Kevin with Mr. and Mrs. Tyler along as chaperones. She knew that at nearly nineteen years of age she didn't have to have a chaperone but Alejandro assured her that his parents would approve of the idea completely. He told his guests all about the magnificent estate that his family owned outside the capital city of their Country and of the beautiful horses the ranch housed. The Reyes family were known for their superior race horses and all of the young people were excited about seeing the Reyes ranch for themselves.



JR was not naive. She knew that Alejandro wanted to earn his family's approval of his choice for a future bride. She still had doubts as to whether she would ever give her boyfriend a yes on his proposal, but it wouldn't hurt to see where she would undoubtedly live part time if she did marry the young scion of the family. Of course marrying Alejandro would mean using any political skills she had learned in a country other than her own, but that was only one of the points that she needed to consider for the future. The fact that she still didn't feel a fire in her gut whenever she saw Alejandro was another. She recalled how DJ had described the way his whole body would become heated just looking at DB across a room when she had asked how she would know that someone was the right one. She had only remembered feeling that once before but Noah had been a lost cause. She had told herself that DJ was exaggerating to impress her, but a part of her still wanted to feel more than she did when she was with Alejandro. She let him place his arm through hers as the whole group of American visitors moved towards the long limousine that waited for them on the tarmac in order to whisk them away to the family estate. She decided that her trip to Alejandro's country and home might answer some of the many questions that kept rattling around in her head about whether she was right in continuing her relationship with the young man or not. She knew she had to decide soon. The school year was almost up and things would be different during the Summer.



*********************************



Noah stepped through the doors to his gate at the terminal in Providence and looked around anxiously for one or both of his brothers. He had hated lying to he dad about Matty being there too, but he knew his dad would have never approved the trip otherwise. Noah had felt a sense of shame knowing that he was about to turn twenty one and still felt under his father's control, but the years of indoctrination had wrapped chains around him stronger than a vise. His brothers had been raised in the same household and yet they had escaped. He prayed that they would be able to guide him into learning how to stand up for himself too. If he ever wanted to look better in JR's eyes he knew he would have to make the break and be a man. A woman like JR would stand for nothing less.



Noah had already chipped away at the cage his heart and mind had been in and didn't even realize it yet. Just the fact that he was beginning to question his father's principles of right and wrong, which had been rigidly set in stone his entire life, was an indication of how he was changing. Many of the things he had been learning in his ethics and philosophy classes at the University seemed to be in direct contrast to what his father had been preaching to him. He was beginning to understand why his dad had not been overjoyed when Noah had chosen to attend Carnegie Mellon to be close to home rather than taking up the religious schooling that Jacob had been a part of. His mother, who hardly ever spoke up when there was a dispute between her sons and their father, had reminded her husband of how Jacob had chosen to follow a different path than his father even after attending the same school that the Reverend had. She mentioned that Carnegie Mellon couldn't do any worse and that this way their baby boy could stay home while attending school. This had convinced the doubting Preacher.



Noah had begun seeing things through different eyes even before meeting JR, but he had ignored the questions that had arisen in his mind. Ever since meeting and then losing his chance with JR, however, he had done nothing but face his questions. Every day had become worse than the day before. He prayed that the guidance of his older brothers would finally put his turmoil to rest. He finally spotted Matthew's tall head over the crowd. He waved and caught the handsome thirty year old's attention. The two men rushed into each others arms and hugged tightly.



Matthew had the same grey eyes of his baby brother but he was several inches taller and at least twenty pounds heavier. He had laughing eyes that hinted at a wonderful sense of humor. It had been far too long since Noah had seen his big brother and he had forgotten how good Matty made him feel just being in the same space. Matty had always been the rebel of the family. He was always irritating their dad, even before the gay issue had come up. He could remember being very little and hearing his dad berating Matty for some transgression or other. Matty had felt the strap to his behind far more often than both his brothers combined. It had never broken his spirit, however, and he had remained the loving man he still was today. Noah could see that Matty was happy. He surprised himself by asking a question that had popped into his head.



"You look great Matty. How is Carl doing?"



Matty stopped in mid-stride. He was totally caught unprepared. He knew that Noah had been thrilled to learn that he was going to be visiting Rhode Island at the same time...Jacob had told him that...but he had been certain that Noah would never want to know anything about his relationship with his life partner, Carl. It was the same thing as acknowledging the gay relationship and he hadn't expected Noah to be able to do that. He looked at Noah curiously for a moment and then answered.



"You look great too kid...and Carl is fine. I have to say that I wasn't even aware that you remembered his name."



"I remember a lot of things Matty. I..ahhh...I have a lot of things I need to talk to you about...you and Jacob. I need your help and I can't get it from Dad. You know that."



A strange thought flashed through Matthew's head. Could it be possible that little Noah was gay too. He had never gotten that vibe from his baby brother but there was ten years between them and he hadn't seen the poor kid since he was in his mid teens. If he was gay, living with their father had to be hell on earth. This visit was going to turn out a lot more interesting than he had ever counted on. He was certain of that. He laid his arm back over Noah's shoulder and moved him towards the baggage pickup.



"Well kid, that's what older brothers are for. Let's get your bags and I'll take you to Jacob's. The family is waiting for us. You should see the new baby. What a cutie. We'll have plenty of time to talk this week. Don't worry kid. Jake and I are here for you."



Noah sighed heavily. He prayed that Matty was right and that all his questions would be cleared up this time. It was the only way he could ever face JR again.



To be continued..................................