- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

In this chapter, we get a peek at what school will be like for student JR and teacher Gus and their loved ones.  Enjoy. 

It had been more than two months already and Summer was drawing to a close. School was just around the corner and JR was no further into her attempts to seduce the handsome Noah Roberts now than she had been when she started attending church services with friends Rachel and Trudy. She felt a little guilty since she really paid little to no attention to the sermons of the good Reverend John Roberts and spent all her time gazing at his son Noah instead, who sat in the church choir. Sometimes she reminded herself that she just might go to hell for what she was thinking while sitting in the church pew, but this was the one place that she knew she could make her presence known to the object of her desires so she was willing to risk it.



Her, dare she say, obsession with Noah Roberts was causing a little friction for poor JR. She had done her best to coerce and cajole best friend Gidge into attending church with her but the girl's principles wouldn't allow for it. Gidge made it clear that there were certain lines she wouldn't cross. Pretending to be interested in a religion just to attract the attention of a boy was one of those lines...not even for a best pal would she do that. The girls still spent almost every waking hour with each other or on the phone during the week days but weekends were a different story. In a way JR was relieved when Gidge ran into a former classmate at the mall on a Sunday that they weren't together and ended up having lunch with the young man. They ended up at the movies that night. By Monday, Kevin was all Gidge could talk about. JR tried not to be jealous that Gidge had so little trouble finding someone special to spend time with and she still couldn't get to first base with Noah, but there was that little twinge of envy. At least with Kevin in the picture, Gidge didn't miss JR as much on the weekends.



Noah was a real puzzle. He always smiled and was very polite to JR when he saw her at the church. A number of the young people even had a coffee after the services at a nearby Starbucks, including Rachel, Trudy, and JR with Noah tagging along, but the young man simply seemed to enjoy everyones conversations and didn't give JR any more or any less attention than the others. Her frustration was beginning to mount. She really didn't know why she had become so fixated on the guy. Yes, he was gorgeous. Yes, he was intelligent. Yes, he was really nice. But so were a lot of other men and chances are she could have them drooling over her with a crook of her little finger. Maybe it was just that he was playing hard to get. She knew she loved a challenge. Yep, she thought to herself, maybe that was the problem. But no matter how much she told herself to forget all about Noah Roberts, she just couldn't bring herself to do it.



But now she'd finally made up her mind to quit faking with the church thing and get back to herself again. If Noah wasn't interested, well then it was his loss. That's why Gus got the chance to tease her this bright shiny August morning. She had already explained herself patiently to DB and DJ as to why she was still hanging around at eleven on a Sunday morning instead of out man chasing. She had stuck her tongue out at the two as they laughed when she started to stomp out of the kitchen. She didn't see the relief in their faces once she was gone from the room. They hadn't been happy to see her attending church just to attract the attention of a boy who never responded. They thought it demeaned her, but as always they supported her decision. One thing they never did was try to control her thoughts. They respected her independence, plus they knew some lessons had to be learned the hard way.



Gus had come over with Jason in tow for a little brunch with the Dads. It had become a bit of a habit on every other Sunday since returning from Hawaii. The other Sunday was usually spent in the Tyler house. Not only could the two young men keep up with family with their weekly visits but the free food prepared by wonderful cooks, Justin Taylor and Rebecca Tyler, was an added bonus. Gus had inherited his dad's lack of culinary skills, although he could certainly whip up a meal when necessary, and Jason only enjoyed cooking when the mood struck which wasn't that often. The couple spent a lot of time in deli's and pick up windows of favorite restaurants or placing calls for take out.



The minute Gus saw his sister storming up to her room, he knew something was up. He hurried into the kitchen where all the delightful smells were coming from and found the dads in animated discussion. They gave him the lowdown on how it looked like JR had finally given up her fight for the Preacher's son and Gus promised not to say a word. Of course a half hour later, when JR sat at the dining room table for the family meal, Gus forgot all about his promise. It took the soothing voice of DJ to keep the peace between brother and sister. Eventually the meal was over and siblings made up. Gus promised to show JR around the college campus and take her to his new office at the school sometime in the next week. He had taken his teacher's exam and passed with flying colors, to no ones surprise. He had planned on looking for a job at some small private school to start, but a former professor had been keeping an eye on him and offered him a position at the University. Gus, being an intelligent man, jumped at the chance with both feet. In two weeks time brother and sister would be at the same University, one as teacher and one as student. It was going to be an interesting time for the siblings.



******************************



The first day of school finally arrived. JR and Bridget were college students. They were almost heady with excitement. The girls had elected to live at home rather than get a place on campus like their brothers had done. Of course their brothers had wanted more privacy. The girls, on the other hand, were happy to be taken care of by their parents. Gram Debbie and Daddy Michael had thrown a wonderful party for the girls to celebrate their first day of school only days before. Gram Debbie had spent a lot of the time cornering the girls and issuing plenty of Motherly advice to the young ladies, much of which centered around not letting the boys distract them from their studies. She was so proud of her only Granddaughter. Hunter had grown into a fine young man and now JR was showing the same potential to be a star. Her pride was so evident that JR couldn't bring herself to display her desire to get away from all that advice. The two girls waited patiently for the right opening and made their escape.



Now here she was standing on her front steps and kissing DB and DJ goodbye before sprinting for Gidge's car. The girls had agreed to take turns car pooling to school. Most all of their classes were together since they were both aiming for an identical career. Political Science might be boring to some folks but these girls knew what they wanted and were aware that politics was the name of the game with their ambitions. The two dads stood on the front steps and waved the girls off. Brian thought he heard a sniffle beside him.



"Allergies again, Sunshine?"



Justin punched his husband gently in the arm and the two walked into the house with arms around each other. The last of their brood had left the nest for an adult world. They just prayed that the next four years would go as well for the girls as it did for their brothers.



Across town, Gus was gathering up his papers. Today was his big day. Now he would experience the thrill of his first day on the job like Jason had done a couple of months earlier. Jason had come home so excited. He spared no details of what it was like to finally be a part of the working class, earning a living at something he truly enjoyed. He loved his tiny office and everyone he met. His bosses were angels, etc. etc. etc. Gus had been a bit envious. He still hadn't taken his teacher's exam yet and he really didn't know what the future held for him at the time. Now his future was opening up and he was about to meet his first students. He would be teaching art history just as his mother had once done. He had already received a call from his dad telling him how proud his mama Lindsay would have been of her boy. That call had started his morning off perfectly. The passionate kiss good bye from Jason as he left for his office made it even better. They would have a lot to celebrate tonight.



*********************



Gidge parked her car in student parking and the girls made their way into the building that housed their first class of the day, which they would be sharing. Students milled all about throughout the hallways. Freshman could be distinguished from upper classmen by the terrified or confused looks on their faces. Others simply walked with determination as they headed for known destinations with all the confidence of experienced student body members. JR and Gidge could have fooled a number of people watchers simply because big brother Gus had already given the girls a grand tour of all the rooms and areas of interest that the campus held for them.



The day went by in a flash. The girls were thrilled with almost every class except for Beginning Psychology. That particular teacher had a cold voice that droned on and on. They were taking as many classes as they could get to earn their BS in Political Science, but they would have gladly skipped this one. Other teachers seemed to have that special spark, the same one that JR knew Daddy Ben had when he was still teaching. It made the day speed by.



At the same time the girls were getting into the routine of their new classes, brother Gus was meeting his first class of Art History students. The minute Gus walked into the room he felt an electrical charge. He knew instantly that he had picked the right profession. The eagerness on the student's faces lit a spark inside the new teacher. He had a total of four classes to handle for the entire day and each one got better and better. He couldn't help noticing that several young ladies would openly flirt with their new professor. Gus smiled inwardly. If only they knew that flirting with Professor Marcus/Peterson was not the way to get a better grade, he thought to himself. Of course, he grinned inwardly, there were a couple of the male students who might have had a better shot. One in particular, in his last class of the day, seemed to be spending a lot of time staring at the good Professor rather than at the displays on the big screen that Gus kept pointing to. It would have unnerved him a tiny bit if he had not been warned about students developing an attraction to teachers while in orientation. He shrugged off the rapt attention and continued with his class.



The day would have been perfect for both brother and sister if JR hadn't spotted the gray eyed object of her recent obsession walking towards her after the last class let out for the day. Gidge had a different class this time and they had agreed to meet up at the car. JR was just stepping out of her building when she could plainly see Noah walking in her direction. She should have been prepared. He had even mentioned that they might run into each other, but for some reason it threw her off balance. Her mind scurried around trying to decide if she should hurry off and pretend she didn't see him or just stand still like a statue. She opted for standing still. Noah drew closer.



"Hey JR"...he said her name, but of course he did know it...."I wondered if I'd see you here today"....he was looking out for her?...."It's good to see you. Missed you at church the last couple of weeks"...he noticed she was not there?..."I'm glad I caught you"....he wanted to see her there?..."I hope you had fun on your first day. Well I'd better get going. Have an appointment with my Philosophy teacher. I hope I see you again soon." Noah turned into the building and rushed inside.



It was only then that JR realized she hadn't said a word, just stood like a lump on a log or someone in a trance. She felt like a complete idiot. Why in the hell did that guy affect her like that. She looked into the cavernous hallway leading from the door. Noah was nowhere to be seen. She sighed deeply. Just as well, she told herself. She had washed that man out of her hair and that was that. Next time she saw him she would be polite and that would be it. She hurried off to meet Gidge. The girls were going to meet Kevin at the mall for a movie to celebrate the first day of school. Kevin was attending a business school nearby. JR failed to mention her brief meeting with Noah. Gidge didn't approve of the Preacher's son. No use getting into a discussion on how wrong he was for her...again.



*************************



Gus walked into the apartment and immediately liked what he saw. The smell of his favorite vanilla incense filled the air and the apartment seemed to be bathed in candlelight. A trail of candles on little stands led to the back of the living room where the sliding glass doors provided a view of the large balcony outside. It was one of their favorite features of the apartment and had a lot to do with choosing this particular building once they had left the confines of on campus living. It had already grown dark outside since Gus had been delayed by a first time introductory faculty meeting. He then spotted a movement on the balcony.



Gus began loosening his tie and slipped it off on his way past the cream colored couch with the full rounded side arms. He dropped the tie on the cushion and then removed his jacket. That ended up on the other cushion on his way to the balcony door. He almost turned the outside light on but thought better of it at the last moment. He slid the double door open silently. The balcony was larger than average. The men had set up a couple of lounge chairs on one side next to a tall planted Philodendron. The other side contained a little table built for two with two comfortably cushioned chairs on either side.



Gus made a mental note to bring the plant in when the weather turned colder and then searched for Jason. He turned to the other side and saw his lover standing behind the table in nothing but his jockeys. There was a single slender candle in a silver candlestick on the table that bathed the table in golden light. The rest of the patio was cloaked in darkness. Gus could see that the table held a few of his favorite foods, but the sight of Jason standing in front of him almost naked rendered the food of little importance.



"Welcome home Gee. I thought we'd celebrate your first day as an official teacher out here while the weather will still allow it."



"Excellent idea, Jase. So what's on the menu? Anything I might like?"



Jason came around the table and approached his man. He reached up and unbuttoned Gus' shirt, exposing the bare chest.



"Oh, I would think so. I do know your tastes, after all. But first, let's make you more comfortable."



Jason walked around Gus slowly and helped him out of his shirt. He tossed it over to the lounge chair. He then slid down to his knees and slowly unbuckled Gus' belt. He slid the freed belt from the trousers and then unbuttoned Gus' slacks. Once that was done, he methodically lowered the zipper at a maddeningly slow pace. Jason looked up, all innocence and grinned. Gus spread his legs enough for his pants to fall to the ground where Jason helped him step out of them. Jason stood back up and Gus didn't hesitate to thank his lover for his assistance.



The men were grateful that they lived on the top floor and knew there were no other buildings close by or tall enough to pry into their privacy. They had often taken advantage of this situation and sun bathed naked on really nice days. Right now they valued their privacy even more as their kiss lingered on. They began rubbing the quickly burgeoning bulge that each man sported between his legs until small damp stains appeared on the dark material of their underpants. Their breathing began to quicken. Jason began pushing Gus backwards until the young man's legs hit the end of the lounge chair. Gus fell backwards onto the thick cushion.



Jason sprang onto Gus, pushing the leg of his jockeys aside and releasing the hardening cock. He opened his mouth wide and latched onto the tip of Gus' cockhead. He worked the shaft like a pro, bringing satisfied moans of pleasure pouring from Gus. When he had decided Gus was ready, Jason reached down to the bowl under the lounger and pulled out a condom pack. He quickly slid it down Gus' exposed and throbbing tool. Jason slid his jockeys off and spit into his hand. He reached back and moistened his hole, pressing inside to prepare himself. He walked himself over Gus' body until he was standing directly over his target. He lowered himself, rose again, repositioned, lowered again...this time getting the spot just right.



Gus sighed deeply as Jason let out a small groan as he lowered himself onto Gus' engorged hard on. Once he was placed just the way he liked best, he leaned down and began kissing Gus everywhere that he could reach, always coming back to the full lips he loved so much. His hips began rising and falling. The pressure began building oh so slowly. After a bit of time, Jason could feel his balls tightening. He wanted Gus deeper inside. He pulled away and sat back, throwing his hands back onto Gus' knees for support. He began bouncing harder on Gus' manhood. The fat cock kept hitting Jason's sweet spot with this position. Jason's stomach muscles clenched. He breathing was harsh. He knew it was coming.



Just as quickly, Gus let out a mewling sound as he shot into the condom. Jason bounced a couple more times and his rigid cock shot out a stream that flew up Gus' chest. Jason ground his scrotum into Gus' crotch as he rode out the last waves of his orgasm, then fell onto Gus chest. Gus wrapped his arms around his lover. Every time with Jason was better than the last. He loved this man. He could understand his Dad's feelings for DJ. His heart was full of his man too. The sex was just the icing on the cake and what sweet, sweet icing it was. He loved his new job. He loved his family. He loved this man he was still inside. Yep, life was good.



To be continued........................