- Text Size +

 

Bewitched and Bewildered

= 2 =

It was lunchtime and the diner was busy. Justin had agreed to fill in when Kiki got sick even though it meant missing a lecture that started at 1:30. He could get the notes from someone. He finished bussing the table and went to pick up an order. When he turned around Brian was sitting at the table he had just cleared.

Justin felt his cock jump. The man always looked so hot in his cashmere coat and business attire. He swallowed trying to build up his resolve. He thought he knew what Brian was doing here, not his usual haunt for lunch. He was pretty sure how he was going to play this.

"Can I help you?" Justin asked Brian.

Brian's eyebrow shot up questioning the formal tone of voice. "Don't you recognize me when I get dressed up?" Brian asked tongue firmly in cheek.

"I'm much more used to seeing you naked," Justin replied deciding to give back some of his own.

Brian chuckled. "Speaking of naked, are you coming over tonight?"

"Oh, am I penciled in?" Justin asked with just enough sarcasm in his voice.

"Carved in stone."

"I'll be there then. Do you want to order something?"

"The usual."

Justin turned away and let out a breath. That hadn't been so bad. He was going to Brian's tonight and they were going to talk … finally. He went to the window to place the order for Brian's turkey sandwich.

========================================================================================================

Justin knocked on the door to the loft. He could have used his key but he didn't want to have a repeat of yesterday. The door was pulled back and Brian stood in front of him. He looked sexy as hell in his jeans and black wifebeater.

"Hey," he said with a little grin.

"Hey," Justin replied finding it impossible not to smile back.

Justin threw off his coat. He felt Brian's arms come round him from behind. He melted back into the man. He always found that possessive action of Brian's totally endearing and erotic. His cock was already hard.

"I should have kept you here last night." Brian whispered.

Justin was surprised that Brian would admit that. That was a good start for what he wanted to talk to the man about. "Why didn't you?" he asked hoping for an answer that he wanted to hear.

He felt Brian shrug against his shoulders. Brian said nothing but he started licking down Justin's neck, nibbling and kissing. A moan escaped Justin's lips. He always wanted Brian. It was like a need that could not be denied. Brian could get him instantly hard. They did things to each other that he was sure never happened with anyone else. That's why he couldn't understand why Brian felt it necessary to have other men.

Brian turned him around and kissed him in earnest. Justin kissed back. He wanted this man, he always wanted Brian. Suddenly his clothes were disappearing between kisses and he did nothing to stop it. All he could manage was to return the kisses.

Then they were on the bed and Brian was entering him and he was whimpering and begging for more and Brian was groaning and panting and there was heat and fire and intense desire and the world was spinning out of control and he didn't care because it felt so good. He felt his body jerk and burst into flame. He knew he was coming and the blinding light felt like it would incinerate him on the spot.

Next thing he knew he was laying next to Brian. His hand was on Brian's chest and he could feel the rapidly beating heart that matched his own. He looked at Brian whose eyes were closed and whose mouth hung slightly open. He raised his hand and brushed the sweaty hair from Brian's forehead.

He heard Brian take in a deep breath and looked into the now open hazel eyes. Brian smiled at him.

"That was awesome," Brian whispered.

"Awesome," Justin agreed. He snuggled closer to Brian.

Justin felt Brian pull the covers up around them. Maybe he would stay all night. He'd like that. They stayed that way for awhile recovering from the delicious aftereffects of what they had just done.

"Brian…" Justin said. He needed to make his position clear.

"Mm," Brian replied sleepily.

"Do you want me to stay all night?" he asked praying that the longing wasn't evident in his voice.

"Um … I … I thought you had an early class tomorrow."

"I do?" Justin said puzzled by Brian's hesitancy. "I can leave from here. It will give us more time together."

"Um … there's a problem with that."

"Problem? What problem?"

"I have someone coming over at midnight."

Justin sat up. "You mean you scheduled," and he spat out that repulsive word, "someone in after me tonight?"

"Uh … yeah."

"Fucking asshole!" Justin erupted.

"I didn't think you'd be able to stay," Brian said lamely.

"I'm sorry to ruin your plans. Heaven forbid, that your fucking dick, and I mean that literally, might be deprived of a hole for a minute or two."

Justin threw back the covers and stood up. He had the greatest urge to kick Brian in his goddam balls. That might slow HRA down for a second or two. He turned abruptly refusing to stoop to that level. He began grabbing his clothes from wherever he could find them.

"Justin…" Brian called, as Justin pulled on his jeans and hunted for his socks and shoes.

He refused to answer. He was afraid he might cry if he opened his mouth. He was going to get out of here with at least one small piece of his dignity still intact.

"Justin," Brian repeated now standing naked at the top of the steps staring down at him. "I really didn't think you'd be able to stay."

Justin swallowed hard. "I came here tonight because I wanted to talk to you about your tricking. I'm not prepared to take it anymore. Apparently you have no intention of changing that, so I don't think I'll be coming back. You can schedule people whenever you like. Just leave me out of it."

"Justin," Brian said. Justin could have sworn he heard a little bit of pity, maybe sadness, in his voice. The last thing he wanted was Brian's pity.

"Don't worry," Justin said quickly. "No hard feelings. It just isn't working out."

"But…"

"See ya' around," Justin said pulling open the loft door.

"Justin, I could call the guy and tell him not to come."

"Yesterday! Why couldn't you have done that yesterday?" Justin screamed inside his head. Instead he turned to Brian defiantly and said aloud, "Tell me, Brian, what do you think this guy's going to give you that will be better than what we just did?" He really wanted an answer to that question.

"I … I don't know," Brian shrugged. "It'll be new … different."

"You know, sometimes you really are so fucking dense … and a fucking ass on top of it." Justin turned away.

"Justin…" Brian began but he really didn't know what else to say. "I don't understand," he managed to get out. "I thought we had an arrangement."

"We did … past tense. When you figure out what just happened, call me." Justin ran down the stairs. He couldn't bear to be in Brian's presence anymore.

========================================================================================================

The noise and music and scent bombarded him as soon as he entered Babylon. He wasn't sure why he was there. The other night had been fun, different, exciting. Maybe that was what Brian found so captivating about doing other men. Justin wasn't sure that it held quite the same allure for him, but he had liked that feeling. Yeah, that feeling of power. That's what he had enjoyed and he planned to experience it again. Fuck Brian!

He had gone back to Daphne's after he left the loft. He cried himself to sleep. He had meant what he said. He wasn't going back to Brian's, not under the terms of their former agreement anyway. He wondered if Brian would ever get a clue about what they might have together. But that seemed less and less likely, especially since Brian fought it all the way.

So fuck Brian! HRA could fuck himself because Justin was there to enjoy himself and that was what he was going to do. He thought he'd start dancing and see what presented itself. That had worked pretty well the other night.

He bounced along to the techno beat, and voila, there was someone rubbing up against him. He looked at the guy. Not bad, but not really what he was looking for. He kept moving as the guy looked longingly after him. Justin smiled. He was the King of Babylon once. He could be again. He could have anyone he wanted, except HRA. He blocked that thought. He wasn't going to let anything spoil his good mood.

The next guy who approached caused Justin's cock to twitch. He was tall and slim and darkly beautiful. The man leaned in and whispered, "I want to fuck you."

Justin giggled in spite of himself. "You could suck me off."

"You got it, beautiful. Here or the backroom or my place?"

"Um … backroom," Justin decided thinking that going home with this guy might be more than he bargained for.

They made their way to the backroom. No names were exchanged, but it didn't take long for the handsome stranger to have Justin's cock fully erect. He devoured it hungrily. Justin moaned and wriggled at the exquisite feelings the man was causing to course through his body. He closed his eyes, leaning against the wall and tweaking his nipples. The man had an amazing mouth, almost as good as someone else he knew. He snapped his mind away from that thought and concentrated on the fire in his groin.

He grabbed the guy's hair holding him still and fucking his face. He could feel his balls draw up and little jolts of electricity running rampant up and down his spine. The man swallowed around his cock, squeezing his balls at the same time. Justin cried out and came with a force he didn't want to compare to something else.

As the waves of pleasure began to subside Justin felt his softening dick slip from the man's mouth. The guy stood and kissed Justin deeply, transferring the taste of himself into Justin's mouth. Justin moaned again in complete satisfaction.

"Thanks, beautiful," the man whispered as he walked away.

Justin was kind of sorry to see him go. He glanced around as he zipped up his cargo pants. His eyes caught a pair of familiar eyes that stared into his very soul. Brian had been watching. Somehow that angered Justin, but it also made him gloat. Brian apparently had nothing better to do than check out how Justin's fucks were going. Justin smirked in spite of himself.

He stepped towards Brian. "Enjoy the show?" he asked with the smirk clearly evident on his face.

"I've seen better," Brian said sarcastically.

"In your dreams."

Brian was about to say something sarcastic but decided to keep his mouth shut. He watched Justin walk away back to the dance floor. He wondered if the blond would make another trip to the backroom tonight. He hoped not. There was something vaguely disturbing about seeing Justin act so much like Brian always did.

Brian slowly made his way out of the backroom. He sloughed off the men who groped him or called out or made some other kind of pass. He could still have his pick of the men at Babylon. His reputation as an excellent fuck was still intact and he could have had his dick sucked many times over as he left the backroom. He wasn't quite sure why he didn't avail himself of some of the willing mouths that he passed by.

Once he came through the doorway he glanced around looking for … a certain blond, if he was truthful with himself. He saw Justin dancing amid a group of admirers. The kid was a good dancer as well as one good looking man. He was also a great fuck. Brian shook his head. What had the little twat done to him? He couldn't be missing him, could he? It had only been three days. What the fuck was going on? He needed a drink.

Brian made his way to the bar. He ordered a double Beam and tossed it back quickly. He leaned against the bar and watched … him. Fuck! Why did his eyes always end up at the same place? Had the little blond boy ass bewitched him?

As quickly as that idea flashed through his mind he squashed it. He needed to get out of here. Maybe he'd go to Meathook. A good hard fuck with some guy in leather might force the image of Justin far, far away. He made his way towards the exit. Before he left the dance floor his eyes went once more to the blond head. He could see hands all over Justin and his stomach twisted in reaction.

"Fuck!" Brian said aloud before he realized that he was verbalizing his thoughts. He needed to get a fucking grip.

========================================================================================================

Justin danced for a long time. He felt hands grasp him and squeeze him. He heard whispered invitations and blatant demands. He smiled and kept on dancing. He loved this feeling of freedom and power. He could choose anyone he wanted or he could refuse them all. He should have done this a long time ago.

Earlier he had felt Brian leave Babylon. It was weird. He had been dancing in a group of men. They were all over him after he came out of the backroom. Somehow he knew Brian's eyes were on him. He could always feel Brian's presence. The hairs on the back of his neck always knew. The little jolt of realization that Brian was near always alerted him. But mostly his heart would skip a beat. His fucking heart!

And then Brian was gone. All the indicators of his presence stopped working and Justin felt … a loss. That was it, a loss. There had always been some kind of inexplicable connection between the two of them. Justin wondered if it would eventually fade when they no longer saw each other, no longer talked, no longer … touched.

Justin shook his head. He was having fun. Why did he have to keep reminding himself of that? He was thirsty so he headed for the bar. A few of his admirers followed offering to buy him drinks. He accepted. He had little money and if they were willing to pay, let them. He'd get a nice little buzz going and then he'd let somebody blow him in the backroom. He could get used to this life. He kept telling himself that.

=========================================================================================================

Brian stood outside the front door of Babylon. He wasn't sure why he had come there tonight but he had felt compelled. That goddam Justin had ruined his evening. He hadn't even been able to enjoy a blowjob. He shook his head.

Meathook would be interesting for tonight, but what was he going to do tomorrow and the next day and the next? Shit! He was pathetic. He could have any man he wanted … except the one he really wanted.

How could he have been so stupid? Justin had said that if he had only sent that guy away when Justin was making dinner, then things could have continued as they had been. He had loved having as many different men as he wanted. Variety was good … and exciting. But if he was truthful, they weren't half as exciting as Justin. He could call Justin when the fuck turned out to be less than stellar. Justin would come over and they would fuck each other senseless. That kid had become a real master. He had even surpassed Brian in some ways. Nobody gave a blowjob like Justin did.

He felt the image of Justin rise in his brain. There he was on the dance floor with hands all over him. He wanted to go back in there and throw those slimy paws off his… Brian couldn't complete that statement. Justin wasn't his anything anymore. He felt something clutch at his gut. What the fuck was the matter with him? He couldn't be … jealous, could he? He didn't do jealous.

Brian began walking towards Meathook. He didn't go there often, but sometimes like tonight, it was just what he needed. He wouldn't need it though, if a certain blond was waiting for him at home.

"Fuck, Kinney, get a grip," he muttered to himself.