- Text Size +

 

Pheromones:

aka

The Lighter Side of Chemical Warfare

"Brian, Mr. Kelly from Azure Scents is here with his associate."

"Show them in Cynthia."

"Right this way sir."

"Mr. Kelly, it's very nice to meet you."

"Very good to meet you Mr. Kinney, nice to finally put a face to the name. Your pictures in the trade journal don't do you justice."

"Thank you Mr. Kelly and it's Brian."

"Very well Brian, this is my associate and niece, Angela Kelly."

"Shall we get down to business Mr. Kelly?"

"A man with my own work ethic; I'm sure you're aware Brian that my company tends to shy away from the trendy, preferring the classical more sedate scents."

"Yes sir."

"My niece has convinced me to test and then market a new scent chemically based on pheromones. You understand the principle behind the concept?"

"While I don't claim to be a biochemist, I do know that certain scents can enhance the encounter one may have when actively pursuing ones quarry."

"I'm not sure if I would have put it quite that way but I see you understand."

"Believe me Mr. Kelly, I DO understand. Now, how can our agency assist you; you mentioned that you're still in the testing phase."

"Yes we are, my niece is in charge of that, Angela?"

"Mr. Kinney"

"Brian"

"Brian, we're hoping to market our product to a broad spectrum of consumers. Although at first your agency will primarily target the 18-35 years olds. If successful then we'll expand to the more mature market."

"You mean the older but not dead yet set."

"Exactly"

"I've brought samples, with your permission I'd like your staff to try it, get a feel for it."

"Makes sense."

"And of course I'd like you to try it."

"I'd be glad to. May I see the bottles; hmm, interesting, very generic looking. Why is that?"

"Well, we've seem to run into a slight problem."

"Problem? Can you expand on that."

"I'm not sure I can without sounding rude or insulting."

"Now you have me intrigued. Mr. Kelly, may I ask you a hypothetical question before we continue."

"Of course you may Brian."

"Mr. Kelly as businessmen we assume things based on appearance."

"Brian I'm not sure where this is leading."

"Then forget the question and let me be frank with you. I'm gay, I've been openly gay since adulthood and have known about myself since I was a teen. Now does this bother you?"

"No, Brian it doesn't, it may however, disappoint my niece, she finds you rather attractive. I have no qualms about working with you."

"Good, now back to your problem. I noticed that you have no name for the product and your labels read ‘A' and ‘1'. Can I assume when you had them labeled ‘A' and ‘B' or ‘1' and ‘2' you had some difficulties during your tests."

"Yes, very perceptive of you; I'd like to believe we live in an enlightened time, during the initial test we brought in couples, heterosexual couples we assumed. No matter what bottle we placed in front of the male subject he immediately reached for the bottled ‘A' or ‘1', assuming that it was for the man."

"Which leads you to your second problem."

"I see where you're going with this. We can't assume that only women will buy the product designed to attract men and visa versa."

"Correct"

"No wonder why our testing came out skewed, we advertised for couples but..."

"You can't assume the make up of the couple. You saw a man and a woman, could have been gay, lesbian; could have a gay man with a straight woman; a number of combinations."

"We only saw male and female and thought they were together."

"You get the idea then."

"Yes I do."

"Well before we get ahead of our elves why don't we do a little experiment."

"What do you have in mind?"

"Cynthia!"

"Yes Boss."

"Are you wearing any perfume or cologne today?"

"No Brian, why?"

"Good, stay here."

"Art Dept."

"Justin?"

"Hey Brian."

"Do you have a few minutes I'd like for you to meet our new clients."

"Be right there."

***************************************************************************

"Justin this is Mr. Kelly and his associate Angela."

"Nice to meet you."

"We'd like to test a new fragrance on you."

"Brian you know my allergies."

"I promise you Justin this is totally hypoallergenic."

"Ok if you're sure."

"Go on Angela."

"Brian I'd like you to step into the hall while I apply the product."

"Okay"

"Cynthia, Justin would you please roll up your sleeves so that I can apply it to the inside on your forearms. Good, now give it time to allow the alcohol to evaporate leaving only the scent. Now we wait a moment to let the air settle then I'll get Brian."

"Brian please come back in and sit in your chair. Close your eyes I don't want you to assume who's wearing what. Now, no one say a word, just hold your arm under Brian's nose for a moment."

Angela gestures to Cynthia to go first. Cynthia passes one arm then the other. Brian twitches slightly after the first arm, no reaction from the second arm. He asks for a second pass of the first scent.

Angela took notes:


Then Justin. Justin carefully steps closer wishing his arms were longer, Brian knows Justin's scent. The first arm went practically unnoticed, but the second arm garnered a strong reaction. As Justin waved it under Brian's nose, Brian made a grab for it snapping open his eyes then pulling the startled Justin onto his lap.

Justin let out a loud gasp while Cynthia blushed and let out an "OH NO".

Angela took more notes:


"Well that cinches it."

"Angela I'm not sure what this all means."

"Well Uncle Bryant, when Cynthia waved her first arm it had the scent intended for women to wear to attract men. Brian twitched but since a woman was wearing it, it had little effect. Then, of course he had no reaction to the scent made to attract women."

"What about the reaction to young Justin here?"

"Well uh..."

"Mr. Kelly let me reintroduce you to Justin Taylor, head of the art department and my life partner."

"Oh, OH!"

"Yup, that explains it, the first wave was the product to attract women, the second was the one for women to wear to attract men, only when worn by Justin..."

"Angela I really can't elaborate on what I'm feeling right now but let's just say if you market this to gay men you'll recoop your production costs in about 3 months."

Brian began to twitch and bounce his right leg uncontrollably.

"Brian are you alright?"

"Yeah, just a little distracted. Cynthia, why don't you show the Kellys around the agency, introduce them to the other execs and the artists. And Ms. Kelly you have my permission to experiment on any of them if they agree. I need about 20 minutes to confer with my partner."

"Sure Brian; right this way Mr. Kelly it'll be a pleasure showing you around."

Brian begins to break a sweat.

"Cynthia, lunch."

"In or out?"

"Where ever they prefer."

"Ok"

"Thank you and hold all calls."

As soon as the Kellys and Cynthia were out of the office Brian grabs Justin's face and begins to plunder his lips. Their lips remained locked in a passionate kiss until the need for air made them break apart, gasping.

"God, Brian"

"Justin I need you now."

"Brian is it me or the perfume?"

"Yes, no, I don't know, please help me, I'm so hard it hurts."

"My poor stud, of course I'll help."

They kiss again, then Justin leaps off Brian's lap and kneels between his legs.

"Hurry Justin hurry before I explode."

Justin barely has time to release the hard aching cock and suck it into his mouth before...

"Justin, oh my god, Justin!"

Brian shoots wave after wave of his hot cum down Justin willing throat.

"Wow!"

"Yeah, wow, and that was only after one little whiff of the stuff. Brian can I put a little on you?"

"Later, we'll test tonight at Babylon."

"Babylon, oh no, as it is every fag wants your cock and your ass without benefit of olfactory stimulation. Do you really think I'd let you wear it there?"

"Come on Sunshine, it'll be fun, see if it really works. Better yet how about we give it to Ted to test, maybe he'd finally get laid."

"Brian that's cruel. Okay you can wear it but you're wearing that collar I got you with my name on it, I'm not taking any chances. Deal?"

"Hey, what do I get out of this?"

"If you're a good boy and wear the collar I'll let you parade around and entice any man you want."

"I do that anyway; this is a shit deal Sunshine; look why don't we both wear it then we can fuck like bunnies in the backroom."

"Bri, we do that anyway too."

"Fuck! Okay I'll wear the collar only if you wear the matching one and I don't want a trick I just want you, perfume or no perfume."

"DEAL!"

"Good, now kiss me and let's get back to work."

"Cynthia?"

"Yes Brian"

"Where are the Kellys?"

"Tim is showing them around the art department and I made reservation at the Italian place down the block for within the hour. You two okay now?"

"Right as rain!"

***************************************************************************

Later that night. Brian and Justin are dressed in their tightest leather pants with matching leather vests and their collars. It's not the Leather Ball but who the fuck cares. They daub a little of the pheromone on each other's chest just before entering the club fearing if they had applied at the loft they would have never made it out the door.

"Christ, Justin you in all that leather, I'm already hard and with that scent I, I..."

"I know Brian, me too; I don't think this was a good idea."

"Why not?"

"Cause I'm so hard I can barely walk."

"I know what you mean, come, backroom first then we get a drink."

As the boys pass the gang standing at the bar, Emmett tries to get their attention. The lovers ignore the waving Emmett and their friends as they rush by to get to the backroom for some much needed relief.

"Well how rude."

"What the fuck was that?"

"They just got here."

"And did you see what they were wearing?"

"Shit, leather twins."

"They were almost running, guess they turned each other on!"

The gang broke out into belly laughs and continued to dish and rank on the leather twins.

After a while the momentarily sated leather twins emerged from the backroom to join their supposed friends at the bar. Brian buying a couple of beers for the two of them he stands close to Emmett.

"Well hi you two, uh Brian?"

"Yes Emmett."

"Is it me or is it getting warm in here?"

"I don't know what you mean."

"Justin, baby, why are you grinning like that and don't you two look good enough to eat and I need ice water, lots and lots of ice water."

Michael squeezes between Brian and Emmett.

"Brian, what the fuck is going on and why are you two dressed like that and shit, what's happening to me, I, I'm getting hard and I, shit. I gotta go home."

"Brian old pal."

Brian turns to face Ted, Justin sidles next to him.

"Don't you and Justin look like, like, FUCK, uh Em, for old times sake?"

"Yeah Teddy come on, let's get out of here."

Brian and Justin watch the three stooges take off to find their own relief.

"Well I guess this stuff really works."

"Yeah I thought Mikey's eyes were going to bug right out of his head."

"I knew Emmett would get a rise out of it but Teddy surprised me."

"No surprise here Brian and you do look good enough to eat."

"So do you Sunshine but let's dance and give these boys a show before we make a meal out of each other at home."

"I like your thinking."

Brian and Justin make their way to the center of the dance floor, the sea of writhing bodies part for the kings of Babylon. The kings start to sway to the thumpa thumpa music, the heat and sweat intensifying their scent. One by one the men of Babylon catch a whiff of Brian and Justin, their own natural heady aroma enhanced by the pheromone. As the men dance by, the scent goes straight to the cock.

Brian holds Justin closer as he feels the caresses of the passing men. To Justin, it feels like a thousand feathers were touching his skin. He's hugged himself into Brian's chest for safety and comfort. As if under a spell, waves and waves of men continued to dance close, lightly touching the lovers as if to pay homage to gods. Brian tightens his grip on Justin.

"Brian let's go home, do you see how they're looking at us. They look like they're starving."

"Yeah, starving for a fuck; come on we're outta here."

As the lovers walked off the dance floor and up to the cat walk, you could almost hear the collective groan of disappointment spread through the club.

***************************************************************************

Back at the loft.

"I'm calling Mr. Kelly in the morning, I really need to start work on this account right away."

"Got any ideas yet?"

"Not a clue but I'm not thinking with the right head right now."

"Oh?" Justin wiggles his eyebrows.

"Uh huh" Brian wiggles his own right back.

"Come on Brian, let me peel you out of all this leather."

"That's it Sunshine, you're a genius!"

"What'd I say?"

"APPEAL! The name for the perfume. Appeal; we can do different campaigns for each target group; one for the queers, one for the breeders, then one for the older queers and then the older hets. It's perfect, just like you. Now I have to write this down."

"Oh no, you don't think I'm letting you out of this bed before you fuck me."

"But Justin..."

"No buts except for mine; here." Justin snatches his sketch pad off the night standing and scribbles down Appeal and four campaigns.

"Now, enough talk about work and do me."

"Bossy bottom."

"That's right."

"I love it when you're butch."

"So starting peeling and start sucking."

"Whatever you say Sunshine."