- Text Size +

BRIAN

 

For the first time in my life the new suit I was wearing wasn’t as important as standing next to Justin, knowing we’d soon belong to each other completely. It was the dance we’d been doing from the first day we met and kept meeting. Being married wasn’t something I ever thought I’d do. But I’d never wanted someone the way I wanted Justin. We were standing next to a cliff, with the ocean stretching out as far as we could see. A beautiful view, but not the one I cared about. I wanted to say the right words this time, something that I’d spent the night trying to come up with, but not feeling they were enough for him. I’d spent my life always knowing what to say, how to phrase my words for the best impact, but there just weren’t words that were enough for the man I was about to marry. So I let it go and just told him what it meant to me that we were going to walk this path together and build a family together.

 

“When we started this path, I wasn’t looking at forever with you- just right now. Only, in the year since we met and found ways to spend time together, my views on everything changed. I no longer wanted the freedom you were willing to give me, I just wanted you. The last day, before I thought we would once again separate until you called me again, I found I didn’t want to continue what we were doing. I wanted everything having you in my life could bring, and when you told me we’d created another person for me to love, I knew it was time for you to understand that you’d managed to do something I didn’t know was possible. You made me want all the things I didn’t think were possible. I wanted to belong to only one person, and for that person to belong only to me.” I told him.

 

“I let myself believe you were just a fun diversion, but along the way I fell in love with you. I fought it, only because there were so few examples of relationships that I saw that were equal. Only, every time you came we grew stronger, and you never once treated me like I wasn’t your equal. I worried about things that if I had trusted in what I knew about you, I would have known it wasn’t the man who never judged me, but who believed in me. Seeing the love I’ve watched you give to Gus, I know our child will grow up a better person by having you in it’s life. I want to stand by you the way you stood by me, and show our children that love is something beautiful, which they’ll see because of the way we love each other,” Justin told me.

 

The rest of the ceremony was drowned out, and when I placed the ring on his finger and he placed mine, we barely let the minister declare us married before we sealed it with a kiss.

 

 

JUSTIN

 

Everyone cheered as we walked to the tents for the luncheon. I could only think how it felt different; the ring on my finger, the man at my side, and the people who were only there because they were happy for us. Growing up the way I did, everything was really about connections. But the connection here was that I loved Brian. It didn’t matter who his family was or what I could gain from the alliance. Brian gave me a family to love, along with a son to spoil and likely a life most people can only hope for someday. It was everything my father couldn’t understand, and only made the day even better. It also made me realize that at one time my mother might have thought the same thing about my father. Something I wouldn’t know because by the time I was old enough to understand anything, all I saw was what they were like years later. I looked at my mother sitting by herself, away from everyone. She’d shown us she supported us, but sat apart from everyone like she was still punishing herself.

 

“I’ll be here, ready for the first dance with my husband,” Brian whispered in my ear.

 

I kissed him for always seeming to know what I’m thinking and walked over to my mother who looked surprised when I sat with her.

 

“You picked a beautiful place, almost a fairytale.” She told me.

 

“I’ve always liked it. In fact, I usually rented a place close by so Brian and I would have this view when he showed up,” I told her, wanting to include her in the life she wasn’t apart of.

 

“So how does it feel to be married?” She asked.

 

“Pretty great, but you must have felt that way when you married Dad,” I said to her.

 

“I had stars in my eyes, and believed he loved me. For the first few years I would have told you we had the perfect relationship. Maybe if we’d taken the time you and Brian did, we might have avoided the mistake our marriage became. But you’re right, it did feel pretty great when I thought he really loved me,” She told me.

 

“I hope one day you find it again, with someone who will give you the things Brian gives me. But until then, how about we dance?” I asked her, standing up and holding out my hand.

 

Deb whistled when my mom and I took the dance floor. We danced together, laughing the way I remembered doing when my mom taught me how to dance. Everyone slowly joined us, and when Pop cut in, I handed my mom off to him. Brian handed my grandmother off to Emmett, and we danced our first married dance, eventually letting Gus join us. I looked around as Mel and Lindsay were making out, Ted and Blake were whispering to each other, and Deb let Carl whirl her around her boys. Then laughed when Daphne left Lawrence with Michael and she and Molly danced together. Ben saved Lawrence and took Michael, who seemed to only really be able to dance with Ben leading. I sat down as Brian danced with Deb, and ended up with Jenny sitting next to me, covered in cake. I looked over at the cake we hadn’t cut and smiled at the chunk missing from the bottom. By the time we all sat down, I was ready to be alone with Brian. Emmett, being the smart man he was, got us to cut the cake for pictures, before helping us escape the crowd.

 

“Don’t worry I’ll keep everyone busy for you two. Congratulations,” Emmett told us, as we walked to the villa we were going to stay in for the next few days.

 

Brian and I barely got through the door dressed, and barely closed the door before we were naked. I pushed him against the door, kissing down his chest. He watched me as I kissed and licked my way down his body, and his head fell back when I took him in my mouth. I loved looking up at him, he couldn’t keep his eyes open as the feeling of my warm wet mouth surrounded him. He loved when I ran my tongue around him, when I held still while he fucked my mouth, and he loved my fingers teasing his crease. One of the things I discovered about Brian was that he liked that with me he could give up control, let me play in areas that only I got to play in. When my finger breached him, he didn’t stand still but moved to fuck himself on my fingers. I could tell he wanted more and I let him fall from my mouth. I didn’t even have to say anything as he turned and spread his legs. Running my hands down his back, I spread him and used my tongue and fingers as he reached back and held my head. I waited until he took three finger easily before I stopped and pulled him with me to the bedroom.

 

“Seriously?” Brian said, laughing at the bed covered in flower petals, and a basket with every toy we could want.

 

“Get the toys,” I tell him as I yanked the bedspread off. “Pretty?” I guessed, but really, we weren’t the ‘flowers in our asses’ kind of guys.

 

Brian smirked as he held up a butt plug, and I grabbed the lube, opening it and letting Brian do the honors. Which he did rather well, by opening me up with his fingers; biting, sucking, and licking all my favorite places which only made me happy to be filled before I filled him. 

 

Now you might think I'm a whiny bitch, since hello, Brian was all for me laying back while he played, but it was more that I wanted to be in charge. Only, Brian tends to last forever; so in his head you get the multiple orgasm, then it's his turn when you’re too boneless to do all the things he does for you. I felt for once it should be all about him, but of course my head said to shut the hell up and enjoy the privilege of marrying the master of all things sex. I suffered through the mind blowing feel of his mouth on my dick, and the use of the plug to stimulate my prostate while he sucked one of my balls and then the other. As I came, he just couldn’t leave me to my boneless happy state, nope, he pulled the plug and replaced it with himself, making me scream because I was already too sensitive. I couldn’t move since he held my hands above my head and thrust hard and fast into me. Brian seemed to think it was a sign to go faster when I whimpered because my body really couldn’t take any more. He slammed into me twice more and released into the condom I didn’t even realize he’d managed to put on.

 

“You can thank me in an hour,” Brian said, collapsing on top of me. 

 

“Seriously?” I said, pushing him off me.

 

Brian turned on his back, grabbing a pillow and closing his eyes, like I really needed an hour. I saw the smirk and decided he was going to die a slow, very happy death, when I woke up.

 

 

BRIAN

 

I woke up to Justin massaging my back, and was impressed that he’d managed to tie me up while I was asleep without me knowing about it. I thought about complaining, but forgot all about it when I felt the tongue lick my crease, and the fingers making their way down my back to tease around my rim, before one by one, three fingers breached me. I turned my head to see Justin looking around him at the toys Emmett left us. I liked them all and left it up to him what he wanted to do. He poured more lube on his fingers and then on the anal beads, then began filling me with them. Then levered himself under me, taking me in his mouth. He stayed still as I fucked his mouth, and pulled one bead out at a time as I thrust into his mouth. I barely made it to the last bead, but persevered, and filled his mouth when I heard the beads hit the floor.

 

Justin wasted no time, likely wanting to pay me back for not letting him do what he wanted earlier. It was my present to him, since we both said we wouldn’t buy each other wedding gifts. 

 

Justin grabbed a condom, spread my cheeks and teased me by rubbing his dick around my rim. He was driving me crazy with his shallow thrusts, just pressing the head in then retreating. Everytime I tried to push back he would pull away, which he knew drove me crazy. He wanted me begging before he would give me what I wanted.

 

“Fuck me,” I ordered.

 

“I think you forget who’s in charge of this ass,” Justin told me, slapping me hard enough to leave a mark.

 

You know I just had to show him. So I got out of the ropes and yanked him onto his back on the bed. He laughed, then moaned as I lowered myself onto him. I rode Justin as he drove into me from below. Until Justin, the only other experience I had at bottoming left me only wanting to be a top. It was why I made the effort to take care of my partners in the past. Only, Justin showed me bottoming was something to enjoy, because he cared as much as I did about the other person. And he could hold off just like me, so we came within moments of each other.

 

Afterwards, I held him, with my hand around the child growing inside of him, and dreaming of all the things ahead for our family.