- Text Size +

JUSTIN

 

There were nights when I was alone that I tried to figure out why I kept contacting Brian. At first, I convinced myself it was because he didn’t want anything permanent, and that worked for me because I wasn’t ready to give up my freedom and live in one place. It wasn’t my freedom so much, it was not wanting to stay around and watch my mother give in to my dad.

 

My mother’s parents hadn’t ever understood why she married Craig Taylor. They tried to support her decisions, but when my dad kicked my ass out for not at least being of use to the Taylor family, that was the end of the line for my grandparents. They weren’t like my dad’s parents, who pretty much followed their son’s dictates. His parents even tried to tell me if I would at least consider the men my father would approve of me seeing, then I could be part of the family again. It’s funny, because they think because if the guy is from the ‘right family’ then my gayness isn’t a bad thing. Only, the guys were all like my dad, only gayer. It really bothered me when Dad introduced me to a man older than himself, because the guy was willing to invest in the family business for a trophy boy, which meant Craig saw me as a commodity, not as his son. I worried for a while that it was the reason I kept contacting Brian; because my father would hate him. Only I knew it wasn’t the truth, but it was the excuse I was making to keep from admitting that I had fallen in love with him.

 

When I got kicked out, Nana put her foot down and told my father the money he thought my mom would inherit would be going to her grandchildren, with the stipulation that none of it would ever reach his hands. My mother actually looked relieved when they told her and my dad. My granddad released my inheritance to me when I turned eighteen and told me to do something that would piss off my father, so I invested it and turned it into my freedom.

 

Leaving home wasn’t really that hard, it wasn’t like I had anyone other than Molly and Daphne. So other than them, I didn’t have a reason to stick around. I probably would have stayed gone if Molly hadn’t called when Dad wouldn’t listen to her. I figured out that in order to control him, I needed leverage, so I got it, and use it anytime he tries to fuck with my mom or sister. Dad married my mom without a prenup to protect him, and guess what, her parents were smarter and made sure he forfeits half of everything he owns if she ever divorces him. While I’m sure if I was her, I’d be relieved that he was fucking several other women, but my mother wasn’t. She’s really the reason I’ve never really wanted to be in a relationship, because all I could see was how shitty theirs was. 

 

Only, I had to pick a guy that for the first time, I wanted to see again and again. I don’t get it, because it’s not like either of us are doing the whole monogamy thing, at least I don’t think he is. Normally I wouldn’t be either, and we both agreed to it, so no harm in scratching an itch. But I hadn’t been with anyone but him in the last few months, mostly because no one interested me. So when I started throwing up daily, I prayed for the flu, or food poisoning, anything but a baby. We’d been safe, but there was that one night we got drunk and were messing around. I climbed on, forgetting everything I knew was smart. When Brian realized it, he grabbed a condom, but I guess it was too late, not that it was easy to tell since he can stay hard for hours. 

 

“Justin, are we going to talk about this?” Brian asked when he came back out from calling Cynthia.

 

“I have a few things to finish here then I can be in Pittsburgh. Other than that, what’s there to talk about?” I asked him.

 

“You said you bought a house, but am I moving in or are we still living separately?” He asked.

 

“I guess I thought you’d come on the weekends,” I answer him.

 

“Is it that far from Pittsburgh?” He asked.

 

“About half an hour away, but it’s not like I expect you to give up your life because we’re having a baby. If you want to stay with me, that’s fine too," I told him.

 

“What about you? You’ve never stayed in one place for more than a couple of weeks, I’m going to be honest with you, I don’t want you running off the way you do. Our baby needs stability,” He commented.

 

“I can’t promise you that I won’t have to leave sometimes. I have commitments that I made before I found out,” I answered.

 

“Like what? I’m only asking because the only thing I know is that you tend to go from party to party,” He asked, not judging.

 

“Actually, I’m usually going to a job, not partying. I just let you believe that’s what I’m doing, it’s sort of what everyone thinks. When I send you tickets it’s because I’ve finished a job and want to relax,” I told him.

 

“What job takes you all over the place?” He asked.

 

“Promise you won’t overreact? Because you were one of them,” I asked him.

 

“I’m pretty sure I’m going to overreact if you don’t just tell me,” He growls.

 

“My granddad likes to invest in companies, and I’m the one who goes in to see if they’re worth his time. He’s been interested in Kinnetik, because you tripled the profits in the second year, most companies don’t do that in the first five to ten years. He wanted to find out your business model, which apparently, is you. He planned to approach you after I left, but decided against it when I expressed a personal interest in you. He didn’t want you to think I was using you,” I answered.

 

“I don’t have any plans to take on a partner,” He commented.

 

“Yeah, that was the other reason I told him no on Kinnetik,” I told him.

 

“So you weren’t there to see Benny boy?” He asked.

 

“He was the excuse I used so it seemed like I had a reason for being there,” I answered.

 

“Why would you need one? It’s not like anyone knew why you were there,” He asked.

 

“If my dad’s family finds out I’m in Pittsburgh for Granddad then they try to interfere. They’re all still pissed that he and Nana won’t do business with them. If they thought Granddad was interested in Kinnetik, then they would try to get you to let them invest,” I answered.

 

“Who is he?” He asked.

 

“Marshall Miller,” I told him, and smiled when he recognized the name.

 

“It would have been hard for me to say no to him,” He answered.

 

“But you would,” I told him.

 

“Only because I’m not done doing what I want with the company. When I am, I plan to branch out, possibly go global, then I’d be willing to take on investors,” He answered.

 

“Why? I mean it’s not like you couldn’t handle it,” I responded.

 

“I want to prove I can do it, but I don’t want it to be the only thing I do. Now, with the baby, I also want time to be a father, which to me means being there to see the things that I missed with Gus,” He told me.

 

“I guess Ben had it wrong,” I told him, trying to apologize for what I thought about him.

 

“He wouldn’t really know. Mel and Lindsay treat him and Michael differently. He might assume it’s just me continuing the way it was when they lived in Pittsburgh. All anyone ever saw was Gus with them, and me making guest appearances,” He shrugged.

 

“Why didn’t they know that the moms made it hard for you to see Gus?” I asked.

 

“Gus didn’t need to see the shit I lived with as a kid. I never wanted him to watch people fight in front of him. Mel might be shitty about me, but she treats Gus like her own,” He told me.

 

“You can tell me it’s none of my business, but what was your family like?” I asked.

 

“Let’s just say, neglect was a good thing. I left the minute I could, because their brand of love was going to kill me one day,” He said, not looking at me.

 

I turned his face to me, because I could tell it bothered him to say that. “You got out and became you,” 

 

“It doesn’t worry you that I could become an abusive asshole like my old man?” He asked.

 

“No. Because your willing to put up with people believing you aren’t a good father to protect your son from the life you lived,” I told him, wanting to meet the moms really badly right now.

 

“They never said that I would abuse Gus, just that I wouldn’t be there when he needed me. It’s more that they think I’d dump him off on someone else to go out and get laid,” He told me.

 

“Are you defending people who pretty much shit on you? They don’t have to say anything, because using you for money says it all to me,” I told him.

 

“Even if they didn’t ask, I’d never let Gus want for things. If they ever did anything to hurt him, I’d do whatever it takes to get him away from them. Look, we need to talk about what WE are going to do, hopefully the rest will work itself out,” He told me.

 

“Okay. I need to take care of my commitments here, which will take a week. While I’m doing that, why don’t you check out the house, maybe hire a decorator to get started on furniture and anything you need if you plan to live there. I also need to find a doctor, so maybe look into someone you think we can trust,” I told him.

 

“You want me to leave?” He asked.

 

“Not really. But the rest of my week is going to be in one meeting after another, then meeting with my granddad to make the final decisions, which means we won’t see much of each other. Instead of staying, you can get everything ready for me to come home,” I told him with a smile.

 

Brian reluctantly agreed, and rescheduled a flight out for later that night. He came out when he was done and dragged me back to the bedroom. Which was exactly where I wanted to be, knowing it would be a week before I saw him again. 

 

Our clothes disappeared and he ran his hands over my stomach, staring at it. I really hadn’t gained any weight, so it wasn’t like there was any noticeable difference. 

 

“How far along?” He asked, kissing my neck.

 

“Two months. It was the night we came home and were a little drunk,” I told him, turning to cover his lips with mine.

 

He pulled back and looked into my eyes, “I’m not sorry that we screwed up,” He told me, licking my ear and making sure I can feel that he’s turned on.

 

He followed me to the bed, then followed me down, our mouths still joined. I lost track of time as Brian’s hands were touching every inch of my body, while I let my hands roam all over his wide shoulders and over the muscles in his arms and back. I felt down to his ass, loving the moans that told me he liked it when I let my fingers play with his entrance. Neither of us could seem to stop moving, and when he took both our cocks in is big hands, stroking them together, I wanted more. 

 

“Stop playing,” I ordered him.

 

He turned me over, kissing down my back, and I was ready to scream when I felt his tongue slip between my cheeks. He was a master at rimming and even though I wanted to feel his hard cock, this was just as good. Brian circled the rim before delving deeper, backing away, then nipping and sucking all the right places. It all felt like heaven, but I needed him in me. Which he seemed to know and prepared himself for me.

 

“I know it seems ridiculous since your pregnant, but…”

 

“It’s not, it means you care enough to be careful,” I told him, and gasped as his cock slid inside me. I was writhing on his cock, not caring how shameless I sounded, because he was nine and a half inches of pleasure every time he was in me. I started moving with him, because I needed to cum badly. He sped up when I bitched at him to give me what I wanted. He changed the angle to hit my prostate with short intense thrusts that made me whine for him when he batted my hand away from stroking myself. Instead he did it for me, timing it with each hit at my prostate. I saw stars as I came on his hand.

 

He thrust even faster, holding my hips to keep me from falling on my face because I was exhausted. It was minutes later when I heard him grunting as he came.