- Text Size +

Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All recognizable characters and places belong to Cowlip. All original characters and plot belong solely to the author. No Copyright infringement is intended.

If anyone had told me just twenty-four short hours ago that I would be lying here with the man I was destined to spend my life with, I would have shuffled them off to the nearest head shrinker without blinking an eye. In the light of day though...now I'm not so sure they were wrong.

 

My night started just like any other...well not exactly. See I don't make it a habit of trawling around decrepit old apartment buildings while the open sky is pouring down a shitload of rain, but a guy's gotta make the rent somehow, right?. Maybe I should back up just a bit. My name is Brian Kinney and if you haven't guessed by now, I just happen to be a hustler. But I'm not just any hustler, I'm the best and the worst kind of hustler. The best because I NEVER have a problem finding a trick anywhere I go. Men just seem to line up for the privilege of getting fucked by a good looking kid from the wrong side of the tracks. I'm the worst because I never let myself feel a damn thing even when I'm balls deep in some willing hole. The key is to distance yourself as much as possible. I don't give out my real name. I transform myself into whatever or whoever they believe I am. And I don't look back or make regular clients out of my temporary bedmates.

 

Now back to the fact that I was being soaked to the bone while waiting for my first trick of the night to come along, which happened to be a husky, ruggedly handsome Russian stud. He approached me with a "Hey, how's it going?" and a nervous little smile. After a brief introduction and conversation along the lines of how much my ‘services' were, he led me into the building which was creepy on the outside but not too bad on the inside. After he guided me through a maze of hallways, we reached his apartment and he offered me wine, turned on some soft music and then divested me of my wet coat.

 

"You're soaking wet. But then, I guess, so am I. I'll just take your jacket into the other room." George (he told me his name later on) offered with a tentative smile and a hesitant step towards me.

 

Once he came  back into the room we danced a bit while he told me about his one and only experience with a man - his best friend no less - when he was 15. I in turn told him about how my first was my ‘Uncle' Charlie and how when my father found out, he had grabbed a knife, threatened Charlie with it, but ended up by charging him twenty dollars for the pleasure of fucking my tight little virgin ass.

 

"He said if anybody was going to fuck his boy, he might as well make some money off the deal," I shrugged, already getting bored with the conversation and feeling a little guilty for having soured the mood, as evidenced by the almost horrified look on Georgie's face after my little story.

 

In order to move things along, I asked him if he was relaxed and if he liked me...the answer was yes to both questions. Not that I expected him to say anything else, because, hey, have you seen me? Tall, brunet, killer hazel eyes, and a body to die for. Plus, I have that ‘lost boy' thing going for me that sentimental fuckers like Georgie always fall for. So, after getting the predictable answers to my questions, I fucked his brains out, collected my fee and was out the door.

 

My intention was to leave the ratty building and be on my merry little way... but apparently this building had a different idea for me because I could not find my way out of the fucking place. The hallways in this place were like a labyrinth. And every turn seemed to bring some new crazy adventure. Now I could go into detail about some of the other bizarre people I met in this dreary place, but I won't bore you with that. What I WILL tell you about is the kid I met when I got invited to a little house party. What's funny about the whole thing is that I don't even know these fuckers, but the queen who offered the invite thinks he does.

 

"Eddie? Oh my GOD! EDDIE! Baby! Jeeze, it's been ages! You look good though, baby!" This tall, totally flaming queen accosts me in the hallway as I was again trying to find my way out of the damn place.

 

The guy's a little tweaked already, so maybe that's why he thinks he knows me. I, on the other hand, have an excellent memory for faces - even though I don't bother with names - and I'm positive I've never seen this big nelly bottom boy before. My lack of recognition must show on my face because he gets all maudlin.

 

"It's me...Emmett. Oh, honey, please don't tell me you have forgotten me...it will break my heart."

 

Seeing the pleading look in his eye, I thought fuck it, I'll play along for awhile.

 

"EMMETT!!! Damn girl, it has been ages. How the hell have you been?" This seems to appease him to the point of making him deliriously happy and I guess it's contagious because I can't help smiling back at him and brushing his hair back a bit.

 

"FABULOUS! As always, right! Hey...I'm having a little get together with a few tasty morsels I know and you just HAVE to come and let me show you off a little. I promise you won't regret it." My new bestie Emmett insists, grabbing my arm and literally towing me down the hall in his wake.

 

I reluctantly let him pull me along and, looking back on it, it was the smartest decision I ever made. We walked into his apartment and immediately my eyes fixed on the most gorgeous man I have ever seen. He looked up at me and smiled and I could have been blinded by the rays of that beautiful mug. Even though there were two other men in the room, I didn't notice them at all. Emmett introduced me to the three men, calling one Dirk (although he quickly corrected Emmett and said his name was actually Michael), Butt Munch (his name was really Ted) and Sassy Pants (my blond beauty, who it turns out was really named Justin).

 

Justin had my undivided attention from the moment I walked through the door. I shook hands with everyone, but my touch lingered on Justin's hand a bit longer than necessary. Soon the libations and drugs were being doled out in modest quantities and Emmett started telling my supposed life story to his other guest. I was just as surprised as the rest of them to learn that I was the gay son of a prominent Mayor. Who the fuck did he think he was fooling...the story he told was from that Damn Keanu Reeves, River Phoenix movie ‘My Own Private Idaho'. Every gay boy on the planet has seen this movie...well every gay boy except ‘Dirk' apparently. Whatever. It's as good a life story as any I guess and it's not like I'm going to be sharing anything real about myself . . .

 

Anyway, the clock ticked and the party went on with everybody getting so stoned or shitfaced drunk, that they could barely see their own hands in front of their faces. All the schoolgirl giggling and tittering was seriously getting on my nerves and I was contemplating making my exit when Emmett suddenly yelled out, "Hey, Eddie, why don't you dance for us? Come on! You know you want to."  I couldn't believe the audacity of the little shit. My answer was going to be ‘Hell no!' - that is, until sweet Emmett went into his wallet and pulled out a twenty. Now like the good little hustler boy I am, I wasn't about to turn down money, even a lousy twenty bucks.

 

"Lookie, lookie what I've got here...a nice twenty dollar bill. What do you say, Eddie?"

 

"Fuck it, why not?" I didn't see the harm in entertaining these young men for a while. I started to unzip my jacket and threw ‘Sassy Pants' a saucy little wink that caused the young man's cheeks  to turn an enticing shade of red. Emmett got all enthusiastic and jumped up to put more stripper-worthy music on the stereo. Then I just did my thing - hips swaying seductively, my hands playing with my nipples, my jeans slowly inching down over my hips giving everyone a peek at the goods hidden down below, as I gave them all that ‘I'm gonna fuck you' smirk that I do so well. They are all getting into it, clapping to the music and whistling and so I give them an extra shimmy or two with my hips until my jeans are puddled at my feet. My beautiful little ‘Sassy Pants' looks like he's about to break out of his own pants if the tenting he's displaying is any indication. I keep on eye fucking him while I'm dancing and he's so totally eating it up . . .

 

Meanwhile all the others are hooting and egging me on. And, yeah, I'm an easy slut, but not that easy. So, I finally let go of ‘Sassy Pants' gaze, do a little spin thing and, using my thumb, I pull down the waistband of my tight black boxer briefs just far enough so that they can see the swell of one ass cheek and the start of my crack. ‘Butt Munch' practically swoons at that little move. I just grin.

 

Luckily, the song that Emmett put on ends right about then. I twirl back around, give them all one last demonstrative thrust of my hips and then bow deeply. Yep, that's all they get. Always leave ‘em wanting more, right?

 

There's a LOT of groaning when I stop. Emmett, in particular, seems crestfallen. "Eddie! You can't stop there. You just can't, Baby."

 

I pull the briefs down again for another little glimpse, this time a frontal view, showing just a hint of my short, dark, and tempting curlies. More groans. "This what you want, ladies?" I tease them with an innocent little grin. They're howling now, demanding more. As if! "Anything below there, and it's gonna cost you a lot more than $20, Em." I tell them, and pick up my clothes before making a quick exit to the bathroom.

 

I take a moment to look myself in the mirror and taunt myself for getting involved in this little charade.

 

"Eddie...Ed...die. You're a whore aren't you, Eddie?"  I laugh condescendingly at my reflection and quickly pull on my jeans and make my way back to join the others. Before I can make it that far though, ‘Dirk' calls out to me.

 

"Are you really him?"

 

"Excuse me?"

 

"Eddie, are you really him?" I give a quick shake of my head. Fuck! I knew it was just a matter of time before I was found out. I'm actually surprised that it hadn't happened sooner.

 

"I didn't think so. So, are you planning on robbing or killing us or some shit? Because if that's your intention then you better think again."

 

It was in this moment I had to ask myself, Brian what the fuck have you gotten yourself into?

 

OptionsReport This

To be continued.
Jazzepoet is the author of 17 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 3 members. Members who liked Strapped also liked 598 other stories.