- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is little story for the little Janet Jackson challenge I dreamed up...enjoy

All characters are the property of CowLip productions...no copyright infringement is intended.    

Author's Chapter Notes:

How it all began.    

I was feeling pretty good about myself as I disembarked from my seat in first class and touched down on Pennsylvanian soil once again. It had been six years since I'd been back home, and it was exactly where I needed to be at this time. I had been working for a prominent art gallery in LA, and while I was there things were going beyond great for me. I was able to support myself without the help of anyone, owned a very nice apartment in a quiet suburb, and was in a serious relationship with a wonderful man - Joseph Mackey. Well, at least I thought he was wonderful until I caught the son of a bitch fucking a college intern across the desk in his office. Now don't get me wrong, I'm no angel by any stretch of the imagination, but for him to show complete and total disregard for our partnership like that was more than I could take. I promptly went home, started packing my shit and making the necessary calls to tie up all my loose ends and get the fuck out of there.

Of course the bastard had come in about a half an hour later groveling and pleading for me to stay...I wasn't hearing any of it.

"Come on Justin, It really wasn't what it looked like."

"Oh yeah, from where I was standing it looked like you had your dick up the tight little ass of our young boy Friday," Did he really think that he would get away with that bullshit? I shook my head in disgust while he prattled on with his flimsy excuse for his betrayal.

"Okay so I fucked him, it's not like I've been getting much action at home lately, dear. Maybe if you let me into that sweet ass of yours every now and then, we wouldn't be going through this."

Needless to say by the time the asshole finished the last syllable, he was ungracefully trying to pick himself up off the floor. I held no sympathy for Joseph whatsoever as he writhed in pain clutching his nose in order to stop the bleeding. Within an hour our little homestead was divested of any traces of me being there...the next day I was on a plane headed for my birth home.

Two weeks later...

After many failed attempts to find a decent place to rest my head, I finally found the perfect loft apartment on the corner of Fuller and Tremont right off Liberty Avenue. It had a wonderful open floor plan and the original steel beams were exposed throughout, giving the place a comfortable rustic appeal. Which is what made me sign on the dotted line so to speak, immediately. Little did I know that just a few short moments later, I would have another reason for making this rough around the edges, seemingly unfinished, loft my home. My number two reason for taking the place lived right across the hall from me in the only other loft on the landing. He was six foot tall with thick auburn hair, beautiful hazel eyes, and from what I could see, a nicely toned body. He looked at me, quirked a smile my way and in a voice that sounded like steel covered in velvet if I was going to be his new neighbor. I was so dumbstruck that I couldn't form coherent words even if I'd had the entire hooked on phonics curriculum handy.

"I'm Brian Kinney by the way," he offered after a few moments of awkward silence "And you would be..."

I must have looked five kinds of stupid by then because I had yet to utter a single word. I just kept opening and closing my mouth as if I were a fish out of water gasping for it's last breath. When the question finally did sink in, I shook the cobwebs from my brain long enough to answer.

"Uh...I'm J-Justin, Justin Taylor," I said offering my own nervous smile.

"Well Justin Taylor, welcome to the neighborhood. If you need anything like say...good E, stellar chronic, or directions to the hottest orgies the city has to offer, I'd be more than happy to be of assistance."

The statement was made with a suggestive leer that would make a monk rethink his celibacy. It was already hard enough for me to keep from spilling in my pants just from looking at this sexy creature, now he has to go and put images of naked bodies, namely his naked body in my muddled brain. I could feel my face quickly heating up and it was getting hotter the longer we stood there. 

"I don't think I'll be needing any of those things, but thank you anyway Mr. Kinney"

"Brian...," he softly corrected with a curt nod, and with that he slipped into his loft. I couldn't help smiling and thinking to myself that with Brian Kinney as my landing mate, things would be very interesting indeed....I knew dick-all about how right I would turn out to be.

One Week later...stalking 101

It started out as an innocent accident, I'd just come home from picking up some groceries for dinner at the local farmer's market when I noticed that Brian's loft door was partially open. I couldn't help myself, I had to peek inside and there he was laying on his sofa with nothing but a plush red towel covering his slim hips. His eyes were half closed as he peeled and slowly ate a granny smith apple piece by piece. It was an added bonus that he took the time to carefully lick any stray juice from his fingers...I could have cum from just watching that alone. There was a familiar song playing on his CD player. It took a minute for the words to penetrate, but soon I fully recognized Janet Jackson's ‘Anytime, Anyplace' filtering into the hallway. 

It was ironic that the song was all about exhibition and voyeurism because at the moment I could totally get myself arrested for peeking in on Brian like this...well maybe not for the peeking in but for barely keeping myself in control enough not to go in and take him against his will. The song was like an afrodisiac and as the melody continued to flow, my libido ratcheted up higher and higher until I had to force myself to turn away for fear that I really would embarrass myself and do something terribly stupid. Unfortunately, I didn't move quickly enough because, just as I turned in the direction of my loft, Brian looked up and our eyes met. I expected him to get a little angry or be flat out mad that I was invading his privacy...such as it was, but he surprised the fuck out of me by standing up, his towel falling to the floor, and walking completely naked to the door and inviting me inside.

"So are you just going to stand there watching me all night, or are you going to come in and join me?"

I didn't bother with giving a reply, I just turned tail and ran into the safety of my humble abode like the little coward I was. I sat my bag of groceries down on the kitchen island and walked on shaky legs over to where my own couch was waiting and sat down trying to get my ragged breathing to even out. What the fuck was wrong with me? I should be thanking every deity in the sky that the whole situation didn't go south, but instead I'm cursing myself for being the scared little faggot I never thought I'd be. If only things had ended with that one incident.

One Month later....a taste of honey

The weeks following my rendition of the friendly neighborhood peeping Tom, Brian and I actually started to get to know each other. I would come in from work, or the gym, or just fucking off, to find Brian's loft door standing open as if he was waiting for me. Usually, I'd force myself to walk right past the open door, pretending that I wasn't at all interested. But, night after night, I would scurry inside, slam the door closed and then watch him through the peephole of my loft door. 

I probably wasn't fooling anybody. He must have known I was still watching. It was like he would constantly think of things to do that would completely drive me crazy. There was one time in particular where he stood in his living room, perfectly in my line of sight, and proceeded to give me the hottest strip tease I have ever seen. He was wearing a maroon button down shirt, form fitting blue jeans, and a big mischievous smile. Brian started by opening the buttons on his shirt at a maddeningly slow pace. With each open button, a new expanse of delicious honeyed skin was revealed, I subconsciously licked my lips in awe; wondering if he tasted as sweet as he looked. He ran his hands sensually over his taut belly and hardened nipples and, completely of their own volition, my traitorous hands began to mimic his movements. Once he'd divested himself of the offending garment, he reached down and started lowering the zipper of his jeans.

Brian made a show of dipping a hand into the open fly of his pants and stroking his beautiful, thick cock. He slid his hand along the shaft, lightly giving the head a firmer squeeze. After teasing himself for a long while, he turned his back to me and pushed his jeans down his thighs, giving me a great view of his spectacular ass...he'd gone commando, lucky me. Once he was standing there in the altogether, he looked over his shoulder and winked as he made his way to either his bedroom, or bathroom...either way I had myself propped up against the door with an arm on my forehead and a hand on my dick and jizz dripping from my fingers. 

Two more weeks passed before I got the courage to go inside his place. 

It would be the best decision I ever made.

Two Weeks later....total surrender

It was a Friday night when I finally decided to end our little game of cat and mouse. As usual there was the open door invitation and I was all set to make my standard hasty retreat into the confines of my home, but I thought, what have I got to lose by accepting his offer? So instead of taking the few steps home, I turned and walked right into that open door. Brian smiled tongue in cheek as I approached him hesitantly.

"What took you so long Sunshine?"

I don't answer because my voice has completely failed me at this point. So I do the only thing I can do...step closer to this beautiful man and look up to him shyly. My silent request for him to take control of this exchange doesn't go unheard. Brian reaches down and softly holds my face in his hands. He whispers, "don't worry, nothing will happen here that you don't want to happen...okay?" I nod in response as he leans in and brushes his lips against mine. It's gentle and sweet, almost too sweet, so I up the ante a bit by biting a little bit sharply at his bottom lip and then, when he opened in protest, probing his lips and the warmth of his mouth with my tongue. Soon our hands are twined in each other's hair and we're pulling just shy of painfully, and hurriedly trying to rid ourselves of our clothes. That particular feat is accomplished in record time and, before I have time to think, Brian is pulling me toward his bedroom.

As soon as Brian lays me down on his king sized bed, my arms instantly wrap around him and I am amazed at how warm and soft his skin is as my hands travel unhurriedly across his strong back. Brian's big hands were doing some exploring of their own as they trailed down my spine to the swell of my ass. The electricity passing between us as our bodies touched was nothing short of magical. I could feel every single place he touched as if he'd lit my skin on fire with his fingertips. His lips were performing their own brand of magic as he nuzzled, nipped, and licked my neck, and I just couldn't resist arching back in pleasure and giving him more access to play as he pleased. His cock is laying hard and heavy between us and he notices that I am in a similar state and ready for the main event. He nudges my nose and, with a lust filled voice, tells me to turn over, I comply willingly. Brian moves around behind me and starts to stroke down my chest and stomach, lots of small feathery circles but spiraling down to what he wants . . . I go boneless unable do anything but surrender to the emotions he is eliciting in me.

Brian reached underneath one of the pillows on the bed and retrieves the condom and lube that had apparently been stashed there explicitly for this occasion. He raises me to my hands and knees and caresses my ass lightly for a few short moments, then follows the caressing with a slick finger pressing at my entrance. Brian expertly stretches me to three fingers before sheathing his engorged member and slowly pushing inside. I moan softly as he breaches the first, then second ring of muscle. When he's sure that I'm okay, he starts a slow steady rhythm that makes me crazy with want, and it's only when I beg for it that he picks up the pace. Now he's fucking me hard, angling his body so that he's hitting my prostate with every thrust and all too soon I can feel my balls tightening against my body signaling my climax. A few more hard thrusts is all it takes to push me over the edge, with Brian following just seconds behind me. As I laid there sprawled haphazardly across his warm sleepy body afterward, I thought to myself how well and truly fucked I really was...

...and still am to this day.


Present Day....

"...the end."

"Wow Sunshine, no matter how many times you tell that story it never gets old."

"I'm glad you think so Brian. Now how about we relive some of the moments in that little story?"

"I thought you'd never ask."    

Chapter End Notes:

reviews and comments are love.

This story is dedicated to Tagsit, without whom I wouldn't have been able to complete this in time...YOU'RE THE BEST!!    

The End.
Jazzepoet is the author of 17 other stories.