- Text Size +
Story Notes:

All recognizable characters places, events, etc... are the sole property of their respective owners. No copyright infringement is intended.    

 Brian had just arrived at his loft still feeling the high of having scored another multi-million dollar account for his boutique ad agency Kinnetik and felt the need to celebrate his latest achievement. Brian Kinney successfully started his own company after his former employer Marty Ryder sold his business to a Chicago ad man by the name of Gardner Vance. During their initial meeting, Vance informed Brian that he had fired the rest of the staff and that he needed a good reason not to fire him too.

 

"I can't think of anything," Brian told him smugly

 

 

 

"Look Kinney, you have one week, one week to prove to me that you're worth it." 

 

Brian had set out to do just that, but after not only discovering but landing Gardner Vance's dream account for himself, he decided that being his own boss was far more profitable. Now two years later, he had once again struck gold in obtaining the Remsen Pharmaceuticals account. Kinnetik was now in pole position to become the most sought after ad firm in the entire northeastern area and Gardner Vance was in the position of having to shut his business down for good. Oh yeah, a night spent sucking, fucking, and getting completely shitfaced was definitely in order.

 

He grabbed a quick shower and shave then picked out an outfit to wear for the evening. Brian went to his closet and picked out a black sleeveless button down shirt, a pair of low rise blue jeans that left little to the imagination, and a black pair of Gucci boots. After styling his hair with a little product giving it that just-been-fucked look, he gave himself one last appraisal in the mirror.

 

"Damn....I'd fuck you," satisfied with his appearance he gathered up his phone, wallet, and keys and set out into the night. He'd thought about going to Woody's or Babylon but at the last minute had decided against it when he felt that nagging familiar burn deep inside him that made him crave a taste of the wickedly forbidden.

 

 Twenty minutes later he found himself sitting outside of Xanadu, a club on the eastside of Pittsburgh with a well-known reputation for catering to the very sexually adventurous.  Brian sat in his vette just watching the throngs of leather clad men filtering in and out of the club in various states of undress. While Brian wasn't particularly into the leather scene apparently his cock didn't get the memo because the longer he watched, the more aroused and curious he became.

 

"Well what are you waiting for," he chided himself as he reached into his pocket and pulled out the bullet he'd put there before leaving the loft. Taking a hit in each nostril, Brian got out of the vette and strolled up to the door fully intending to find a tight ass or a willing mouth or two to sink his dick into for the night. Brian had no idea of what was waiting for him on the other side.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

 

6:30 A.M. The Next Morning

 

The sound of the Steve Harvey Morning Show theme song blaring from Justin's radio roused him from his peaceful sleep.  Justin groaned as he stretched his tired muscles hating that he had to go into the gallery today.  Sydney had had a hard-on for the new clients that were due to arrive at the end of the week and kept stressing how important it was that everything was just perfect. He hated that his boss was such a kiss-ass and the way he always slopped sugar and fawned over every new potential buyer that walked into the gallery was disgusting.

 

 Granted it would result in the gallery receiving a nice profit; as well as giving him a chance to show off some of his latest works with the possibility that someone would start to take notice. With that thought in mind, Justin reluctantly dragged himself out of bed to begin preparing for his day.

 

After stopping at a nearby Starbucks for a much needed caffeine fix, Justin was just about to turn the corner to head in the direction of the gallery when he was halted by the sound of moaning coming from the alleyway. He cautiously inched his way forward as he called out "Hello...is anybody there?" Justin let out an audible gasp when he noticed a sliver of movement beneath a pile of discarded newspapers.

 

"Help me please," a weak voice said. Justin stood paralyzed contemplating what he should do. He could very well be setting himself up to be easy prey for some demented predator potentially causing him to be fatally injured by helping this stranger. Another thought occurred to him though, what if he were hurt and in need of help? What would he want somebody to do for him?

 

"Shit; why me?" Justin sighed and said a silent prayer as he slowly approached the moving rubbish. When he started to peel away the copious amounts of newspaper what he uncovered made his heart stop. There under the mountain of debris lying face down, was a very bruised and battered naked young man. Upon further inspection, Justin could see that the man's hands and feet were bound which would explain his restricted mobility, there was also a dark blue silk blindfold covering his eyes.

 

"Oh my god what happened to you?" Justin whispered as he cautiously set about releasing the young man from the confines of his restraints. "What's your name?" Justin asked .  There was a long pregnant pause before the stranger answered.

 

"I don't remember."  At this point, Justin wasn't quite sure which question he was being given the answer to.  The only thing he was sure of was that this guy needed help and he needed it fast.

 

"Shhh, it's alright I've got you," Justin spoke in a soothing voice noticing how  the stranger's body began to shake violently.  He instinctively knew that the man was crying even though he couldn't hear it or had yet to see his face.

 

"I'm going to turn you over now slowly," Justin told him continuing to speak softly and calmly, even though his emotions were in turmoil over what he'd just discovered. "Tell me if anything hurts okay." Brian nodded his head as best he could given his current physical state. As Justin gingerly turned the injured body over, he immediately came in contact with the most beautiful pair of hazel eyes he'd ever seen.  Justin wanted to sit and stare into those haunting eyes for as long as possible but knew now was not the time to do so.

 

"I'm going to call the paramedics so we can get you to the hospital and get you taken care of. Just hold on a little longer okay."

 

"Thank you, and by the way my name is Brian Kinney," Brian replied hoarsely.

 

Justin let out a little chuckle then said "My name is Justin Taylor and I would say that it's a pleasure to meet you, but under the circumstances I don't think that would be an appropriate statement to make." Brian's lips curled into a small smile while Justin held him and waited for help to arrive.

 

After calling the paramedics, Justin called the gallery and tried to explain to Sydney why he had yet to come into work.

 

"Justin I don't care how you manage it, but you'd better have your ass here in the next twenty minutes do I make myself clear?" Sydney growled.

 

"Sure thing Sydney. I'll just show complete disregard for another human life and rush right in to the gallery to help you kiss the ass of a client who may or may not buy a damn thing we show them." Justin said "Who gives a fuck if he dies anyway right?" There was a silence over the line and after a few moments Sydney said in a more gentle tone "Take your time Justin."

 

Justin thanked Sydney and ended the call just as the emergency vehicles showed up.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Brian couldn't believe what was happening. The last thing he remembered was going home from work and now here he was on a stretcher in the back of an ambulance. Fuck he wished he could remember what had happened last night.  His friends and family were continuously warning him that one day his drinking, drugging, and fucking around would land him in trouble, and sure as shit they were right.

 

"Fuck! Why do I do these things?" he thought to himself. He'd have plenty of time to think about it while he was in the hospital recovering. Brian decided not to call and tell anyone where he was. He didn't want to hear all the told-you-so's that were sure to be thrown his way. Not to mention all the mothering and fussing over him his best friend Michael and his mother Debbie would lavish on him whether he liked it or not. As strange as it may seem, the only person Brian was even remotely interested in having around was a man he barely even knew.

 

For some odd reason he couldn't get the blond out of his mind. Was it because he had found and ultimately saved him? Did he feel indebted to him? Brian wasn't quite sure what he was feeling or why, but once he was feeling better he was determined to find out.

Chapter End Notes:

Comments, questions, concerns and suggestions are always welcome :)