- Text Size +

Justin stood there a heartbeat longer unable to tear his gaze away from the beautiful brunet whose haunting hazel eyes currently held his own captive.  What is this man doing to me he thought. Justin imagined himself writhing, sweat drenched and panting breathlessly beneath this enigma of a man as he fucked him on as many surfaces and in as many positions as possible; and when they were completely worn out and sated, they would fall asleep with their limbs deliciously entangled only to wake up and do it all over again. Justin knew he had to quickly shake these erotic images from his head as he felt his face flush and his body temperature rise at the mere thought. Justin did his best to compose himself and reign in his emotions. He shifted his messenger bag just a bit in an effort to hide how his treacherous cock was tenting his pants; the last thing he wanted was for Brian to see how he affected him.

Brian studied the blond with a sly smirk on his lips; he noticed how the color stained his alabaster skin from hairline to collarbone and what an enticing sight it was indeed. Oh yes this boy was clearly interested and when the time and opportunity presented itself, he would have him of this he had no doubt. The predator inside him was aching to drag Justin into the bathroom and fuck him hard and fast against one of the stalls until he forgot his own name, but he knew he had to let Justin come to him on his own.

"I thought you were leaving?" Michael huffed out, having had enough of the intrusive interloper.  Mikey knew his best friend quite well and it was obvious that Brian wanted this kid in a bad way, and he wondered to himself not for the first time why Brian couldn't feel that way about him. To this day Michael regretted not taking advantage of the chance he'd been given when they were fourteen to win Brian's heart. Although he knew that he and Brian could never be anything more than close friends, he wasn't just going to sit back and let this fucking imp of a twink insinuate himself into their lives.

"Uh....right," Justin managed to stammer out  offering an apologetic smile "I guess I'll see you around sometime," he said and with a final  cursory nod Justin turned and headed out the diner. 

"I'm glad he's finally gone," Michael muttered in relief "And what the fuck was he going on about anyway Brian? The last thing you need is some lovesick little fairy following you around all the time."

Brian bit the inside of his cheek to keep himself from slapping the hell out of Michael, as well as laughing at the sheer irony of Mikey's statement. He could easily point out to his bons copains, that he had been following him around for sixteen years waiting for him for finish the hand job that his mother had interrupted so many years ago.

Flashback

It was an early autumn afternoon and Brian had gone to the Novotny residence with the intention of studying with Michael for an upcoming exam. Noticing that the house seemed to be vacant when they arrived, they went up to Michael's room but not before absconding a magazine that Debbie had apparently swiped from the beauty parlor on her last visit. Sitting on the bed and foregoing studying altogether, they started to flip through the pages until they came to a photo of Patrick Swayze without his shirt on.

Brian leaned into to Michael and whispered hotly in his ear "Patrick Swayze is so hot," as he took the magazine from Michael's hand. "I've seen Dirty Dancing like five times," Michael replied; his face slightly flushed half from embarrassment, half from arousal. He listened intently as Brian waxed poetic about wanting to fuck the hunky star and how he would love to play with his hot hard cock nice and slow. Michael's eyes were riveted to Brian's lips as he spoke, his own cock growing harder and harder with every word.

Brian looked over at his friend and smiled; amused by Mikey's aroused state. He couldn't pass up the chance to razz his friend just a bit; it also didn't escape his notice how Mikey was looking at him with longing in his eyes. Brian let his eyes quickly travel down Michael's body until they came to rest on the obvious bulge in his pants then back up to his face. "Hey Mikey.....you have a woody," he chuckled. Michael blushed deeper and tried to hide his erection with the magazine in question "I-I do not!" he stuttered. After a few moments of heated debating and finally getting Michael to admit to his little....problem, Brian suggested that they do something about it. 

Michael easily acquiesced as Brian slowly lowered him down on the bed and began to unbutton his jeans and slip his hand inside.  Unable to ignore his own throbbing cock, Brian took them both into his warm hand and started stroking at a steady pace. Soon they were both teetering on the edge of an impending climax when suddenly.... Debbie rushed into Michael's bedroom without warning laundry basket in tow; bringing their little escapade to an end.

"No Mikey, we wouldn't want that," Brian shook his head chuckling sarcastically. "And he wasn't going on about anything, so would you fucking drop it already." Michael rolled his eyes feigning annoyance and continued to eat his lunch while regaling Brian with the details of his latest eBay acquisition.

He half listened to Mikey prattle on for about half a minute before finishing off his coffee and heading back to the office, promising his friend they would get together later in the week.

 

Sitting in the noon day gridlock Brian couldn't help but feel that the drive back to Kinnetic was taking longer than usual. Granted traffic was always a little heavier during the lunch hour rush, but this was somehow different.  As he waited, his mind kept drifting back to azure eyes, blond hair, and one perfectly shaped ass. Justin. Why couldn't he get the man out of his head? It couldn't be because he still saw him as some kind of hero; no it was much more than that.  Justin was causing him to have feelings he wasn't accustomed to, and it was unsettling him in ways he didn't even want to begin to contemplate.

Brian needed to rid himself of these feelings, and there was only one solution to his problem in his opinion. He needed to fuck Justin, and once he'd had him he could be done with this growing obsession. He knew exactly what he needed to do to make this reality.

Brian smiled to himself and breathed a sigh of relief as the traffic began to finally move somewhat steadily, he couldn't get to the office fast enough to start exacting the plan he had already formed in his head.

"Soon...very soon Mr. Justin Taylor, you will be mine."

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Reviews help to make me a better writer :)