- Text Size +


A Little Less Conversation

By: SandiD


Justin was so excited he had found an earlier flight. He was shocked when he pulled into the lane and saw Brian’s car in the drive. He bounded out of the car and was barely in the door when he heard soft music coming from upstairs.

Setting down his suitcase and dropping his messenger bag, he wondered what on earth Brian was up to. He quietly headed up the stairs to find out.

Justin walked into their bedroom, surprising Brian. “You’re home,” Brian said. Smiling broadly. The sight before him had stopped Justin cold. He eyed Brian, his eyes immediately filling with lust at the sight before him. Even after all these years, Brian could make his heart pound and his breath catch.


He stammered and said, “Brian, Wha... what are you wearing?”

“What? Don’t you like it? I thought we might play a few games tonight. And I’d like you to really ‘get behind’ the spirit of Valentine’s Day.” I was just trying these on. Here, you can try these. Brian said, tossing Justin his black sheer button down and a pair of his D&G underwear.

Justin missed the catch. Oh, yes….he knew that look in Brian’s eyes, and understood the message. He was still mesmerized staring at Brian, the candles, the roses, and the handcuffs near their bed. But, the sight of Brian in his clothes almost made him cum in his pants like the teenager he used to be.

Brian continued to stand there in Justin’s much too tight tidy whities and Justin’s way too small white shirt that read “too busy to fcuk.” It was stretched tautly across Brian’s chest. God, he looked hot. Brian’s groin was increasing in size by the moment. As he watched the expression on Justin’s sweet face. A small wet spot now appeared on the front of the underwear. Damn, he had missed him.

Brian’s eyes were glinting in the light and a slow smirk appeared on his face as he turned in a slow circles. His toned arms out to his sides. His hard on much to confined in Justin’s underwear. “Don’t make me wait. Do you like it or not?”

Justin’s breath caught and he said, “Why wait until tonight? I’m not too busy to fuck right now.” “Happy Valentine’s Day, Brian.” Justin said, as he peeled his shirt off and wrapped his arms around his lover.

Love,
SD