- Text Size +

A little Less Conversation – part 2  


Brian wrapped his arms tightly around Justin and lifted him off the floor, twirling him around.   When he stopped and put Justin back down, he couldn’t help but stare at the man he undeniably loved.   He thought he truly was the most beautiful man he had ever seen.  At least after all this time that is how it felt.  It had sure taken him long enough to figure that out.  Brian was so glad he quit denying himself that happiness, too.  The little blond gave him that and so much more.

Brian bowed his head a little, biting his lip, when he saw Justin was acting rather shy.  “Justin, you know I love you, right?  I’m so glad I can easily say those words now. It makes me happy to say them. It’s Valentine’s Day.  I’ll be a lesbian for your love,”  Brian said, laughing, then added, “DO NOT REPEAT I SAID THAT. “

Brian, shivered, and then laughed.  His blond, was now pant-less and was putting on Brian’s  sheer black shirt.   Nipples hard, erection complete, Justin’s face was dusted in lust.

“Brian, of course I know you love me.  I’m not sure what’s gotten into you.  But, right now, please stop talking and fuck me.”  

“Sunshine, I thought we had already established the fact that you will be in the driver’s seat tonight.”

Justin topped semi-regularly.  The thought still always made him instantly hard. If Brian came near him before he got his hands on him, he’d want to come before he even touched Brian.   

"Whatever you want, Mr. Kinney.“ Brian smirked and then kissed Justin hard.  Justin backed them up to the edge of the bed and pushed Brian backwards forcibly.  Once they hit the bed, Justin grabbed the tighty whities Brian had on and jerked them off in a rapid motion.  Brian’s cock slapped against his belly and seemed to reach up to be kissed.  The moment the underwear was gone, Justin did start kissing.   Brian’s chest, his face, his cock.  Kissing him.  Licking and kissing every part of Brian he touched.

Brian moaned and said, “Justin, slow down.  Justin, faster.  Justin, wait…what...“

Justin didn’t hesitate.  He kept sliding the ice cube he’d plucked out of the glass around Brian’s nipple.  He alternated slowly;  Ice, nibble. Ice, bite. Ice, lick.  Brian continued to sigh and squirm, soft moans and murmurs escaping his lips.

Justin trailed the ice cube down to the patch of well-trimmed, dark, hair between Brian’s legs.  Their combined temperatures rapidly melted the ice.  Drip, slide, drip, slide, across his balls.  Soft touches, and gentle tugs, continued to tease Brian.  Justin loved to watch Brian’s balls move with each lick.  They moved in his sac like a lava lamp.  It made Justin smile, until he sucked one ball into his mouth.  Brian groaned.

Justin had better hurry if he wanted to complete his task.  

Justin nudged Brian, murmuring for him to flip over.  Brian turned and Justin immediately started rubbing his ass, kneading the warm flesh of Brian’s cheeks.  

Justin loved this part.  He bent in and breathed in his lover’s scent.  It was musky, pungent, and he thought it was incredibly hot.

He moved the remaining ice cube up and down Brian’s crack. Brian was moaning his name and rubbing his dick into the bed.  He needed Justin to touch him more.  He was about to get his wish.  

Justin breathed Brian’s name.  It could have been a whisper; it could have been a plea.  Justin kept caressing Brian with the cube.  He licked up the rest of the wet trail right before he pushed the remainder of the ice cube into Brian with two fingers.  That did it.   Brian couldn’t contain his feelings.  It was too much... or maybe not enough.  But, then there was the cold.  No, it was the heat of Justin’s fingers inside him.  Brian was moaning and moving, and begging for something.  

Justin whispered, “It’s ok, Brian.  It’s cold now, but it will heat up.” Brian just whispered, “more, please.”

Then they were breathing as one, following the rhythm of each other’s breathing as they moved together. Breath, push in.  Breath, pull out.  Each moment blended into the next. Expanding, contracting, and melding.  They felt like one.

Justin could slide in easily at that point because he was exactly where Brian loved him to be.   

 

SD

The End.
sandid is the author of 3 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 1 members. Members who liked A Little Less Conversation also liked 552 other stories.