- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Thanks to Vixen for the Plot Bunny.

Brian sat in his usual spot in the middle booth of the Liberty Diner. He liked this spot facing the door where he could get a good look at any fresh meat that walked into the less than fine dining establishment. Michael sat on his right both of them across from Ted and Emmett. Emmett and Michael were playing some asinine game prattling on about nothing. Brian had long since tuned them out.

"Brian, Brian," he vaguely heard Michael saying his name.

"What?" he asked.

"Who would you fuck?" Michael asked.

Brian shrugged his shoulders not clear what Michael was talking about.

"He'd fuck anybody," Ted contributed.

"Anyone but you," Brian scowled at him. "What the fuck are you talking about?"

"Weren't you listening?" Michael whined. "We were playing 'Who Would You Fuck'?"

"Can't you come up with a fucking better game than that?" Brian asked annoyed at having his attention distracted from a startling blond young man who had just walked in and was standing by the counter.

"Your choices are Wile E. Coyote or the Roadrunner."

"Fuck!" Brian reacted. "I'm not into farm animals." His eyes scanned the blond who was talking to Debbie.

"They're not farm animals," Michael protested. "They're cartoon characters. So which one would you fuck?"

"Neither, for Christ's sake. I like my fucks to at least be real, unlike some of us who have to get off vicariously through porn." He looked pointedly at Ted.

"The discriminating Mr. Kinney," Ted gibed. "That's why you've fucked every guy in here."

"Except me," Michael said.

"And him," Brian added nodding towards the blond at the counter who had just taken some papers from Debbie and had turned to leave.

"Ooh, he's yummy," Emmett said forgetting the game.

The bell tinkled above the door as the blond exited the diner. Brian let out a breath. He wished he had been on the outside of the booth and then he might have been able to grab the blond and keep him from disappearing so quickly. With Michael ensconced beside him he hadn't wanted to make the fuss of asking to get out or calling to the blond in front of the others. That wouldn't have been cool.

Debbie wandered over and started clearing their plates.

"Who was the fabulicious blond you were just talking to?" Emmett asked.

Brian smiled to himself. Trust Emmett to find out the information Brian wanted to know, but would never stoop to asking. After all Brian had his don't-give-a-shit-about-anything attitude to maintain. He had a carefully cultivated reputation and he wouldn't want anyone to know he was interested until he was sure he could have what he wanted.

"He said his name is Justin Taylor," Debbie said.

"Yum...Justin. Me like," Emmett said. "And what was he doing, chatting you up?"

"He's applying for a job," Deb said as she finished stacking all the dishes on the tray.

"Make sure you hire him," Emmett said. "He would definitely add some class to the ambiance in here."

"Your recommendation means everything, honey," Debbie quipped as she hiked the tray up and carried it towards the kitchen.

Brian had found out almost everything he wanted to know and he hadn't said a word. The blond working in the diner would definitely cause him to be eating more greasy food in the future. He would make that sacrifice. He smiled inwardly. The blond would be his.

"I don't know what you're so keen on," Michael stated to Emmett. "He looked a little snooty for this place."

"I don't think he was snooty at all. Did you, Teddy?"

"Never. But he looked about twelve."

"I thought so too," Michael added. "Didn't you, Brian?"

"I have to go," Brian said having heard enough criticisms of the blond. "Have some work to do at home tonight."

"No Babylon for you?" Ted asked.

"Some of us do have real jobs," Brian said sliding out of the booth as Michael stood up.

"See ya at Woody's tomorrow night?" Michael asked giving Brian a quick kiss.

"Probably," Brian responded as he walked over to the counter and left money for his meal and a generous tip for Debbie. He stepped out the door and glanced up and down the street. He saw the blond sitting at the bus stop at the corner. He looked like he was filling out the papers he had got from Debbie. Brian was tempted to saunter up the street and strike up a conversation. Fucking that delicious bottom that had been turned so temptingly towards him in the diner seemed like a much more enjoyable way to spend his evening than coming up with a new slogan for Baby Wipes. Before he could act on anything the bus approached and the blond disappeared.

Brian sighed. Oh well, he would get to see the blond again when he got the job at the diner, and he had no doubt that the job would be Justin's. The guys at the Liberty Diner would eat him up, but not till after Brian was through with him. He sighed again. Baby Wipes it was for this evening. He turned in the opposite direction and began the short walk back to his loft.

-----~~~~~~~-----~~~~~~~-----~~~~~~~-----~~~~~~~-----~~~~~~~-----

A couple of days later Brian walked into the Liberty Diner for breakfast. None of the boys were there, but behind the counter was the fabulicious blond who had been applying for a job. Obviously he had achieved gainful employment at the Liberty greasy spoon.

Brian walked up to the counter. Justin, that was his name, Justin turned and Brian looked into the bluest eyes he had ever seen.

"Can I help you?" Justin managed to gulp out. He had never seen anyone as good looking as this god who stood in front of him.

"Correctly, you should ask 'May I help you?'" Brian stated.

"May I?" Justin said blinking and trying to focus on his job. The throbbing in his groin was very distracting.

"May you what?"

"Um ... may I help you?"

"You can get me a large coffee to go."

Justin forced his eyes away from the hazel ones he had been staring into. He needed to get a grip. He focused his attention on the coffee pot and pouring the hot liquid into a takeaway cup. He managed to accomplish filling the cup without dumping scalding coffee all over his trembling hand. He was sure he wouldn't have felt it anyway. All he could feel was his heart pounding and his cock aching unbearably. He ran his hand across his crotch trying to ease the pressure there. He reached for the takeout lid and snapped it onto the cup. He took a deep breath and turned around to face this most disturbingly handsome man.

Justin's motion with his hand had not been lost on Brian. A grin flashed across his face. The blond was interested. This would be easy. He wiped the smile off his face before Justin turned around.

"A dollar seventy-five," Justin said handing Brian the cup and trying to hide the shaking of his hand.

"Don't I get cream and sugar with that?" Brian asked trying to rattle his prey.

"Oh ... I'm sorry. Most people tell me what they want in their coffee when they order it. If they don't say anything, I just assume that they want it black," Justin knew he was babbling but he couldn't stop himself.

"I think you'll find I'm not most people," Brian stated emphasizing the last two words.

"Oh ... I ... I didn't mean to imply..." Justin was really rattled now.

"Forget it. I just take sugar. I'll add it myself." Brian proceeded to set the cup on the counter and carefully remove the lid. He dumped a sizeable amount of sugar into the cup from the dispenser on the counter. He knew Justin was watching his every move and he deliberately drew them out letting the blond suffer.

Justin stood mesmerized by the actions of this tall, intriguing man. For someone so thin he sure put a lot of sugar in his coffee. Justin knew his hard cock was demanding attention. The longer this guy took fixing his coffee, the harder it got. He was going to have to go to the john and jerk off as soon as Mr. Delectable left.

"Hey, Brian," a voice said.

"Hi, Deb," Brian responded looking up as Debbie came out from the back.

"You're in early this morning."

"I have a fucking Baby Wipes campaign to get organized," Brian griped putting the lid back on his coffee.

"You should take some breakfast with you," Debbie admonished.

"This will do just fine." Brian took a sip of his coffee having tipped his cup in Debbie's direction.

"Suit yourself," Debbie replied knowing that trying to get Brian Kinney to eat was a hopeless battle. "I see you've met Sunshine." She smiled in Justin's direction.

"Deb," a voice called from the kitchen.

"Order's up," she said as she walked away.

"Why does she call you Sunshine?" Brian asked.

"Fuck if I know," Justin responded. "She started it the moment I arrived. When I ask, she just smiles at me."

"Well, I better run," Brian said taking out some money. He handed Justin five dollars.

"I'll get your change," Justin said moving towards the till.

"Keep it."

Justin turned to look at Brian and a beautiful smile lit up his face.

"Sunshine," Brian thought and he knew the smile was where Debbie had derived the nickname. Brian smiled back. He definitely wanted to see more of little Sunshine. He was sure he could arrange that for later in the day.

-----~~~~~~~-----~~~~~~~-----~~~~~~~-----~~~~~~~-----~~~~~~~-----

About 7:30 Brian stopped into the Liberty Diner to pick up something for dinner and to see the Sunshine blond. He glanced around the restaurant seeing a couple of waiters that he knew but no sign of Justin. Debbie was still there. She was always there.

"Hey Deb," he called from the counter. "I'll take a turkey sandwich to go."

"You should have a proper meal," she chastised him. "Sit down and eat something more substantial."

"Can't," he replied. "I have to go home and work on Baby Wipes for a couple of hours and then I'm going to Babylon."

"Heaven forbid that eating should interfere with fucking."

Brian glared at her. "Where's sweet Sunshine from this morning?" he asked trying to keep his voice casual.

"He only worked a few hours today. He's got to work his schedule around school."

"School?" Brian asked.

"Yeah, I'm not sure where he goes to school but he does. I'll find out tomorrow. He's working all day since it's Saturday."

"I see," Brian said thoughtfully making a mental note to have breakfast at the diner before he went to the gym.

Debbie looked at Brian curiously. He never asked about waiters and their lives. Christ, he barely asked about her life. She glanced up at him and the light dawned. Brian fucking Kinney was interested in her Sunshine. She better warn the boy since Brian could be ruthless in his pursuit of a fuck.

"What?" Brian said noting the strange look on Debbie's face as she handed him his sandwich.

"Nothing, kiddo." She rang up the sale and noted that Brian had left without a word of goodbye or without his eleven dollars of change. She shook her head and smiled as she pocketed the generous tip.

-----~~~~~~~-----~~~~~~~-----~~~~~~~-----~~~~~~~-----~~~~~~~-----

Several hours later Brian walked into Babylon wearing his best fuck-me wifebeater and skin tight black jeans. He was sick to death of Baby Wipes and horny as hell. He needed to find a trick fast.

He saw Michael and Emmett over by the bar. He wondered fleetingly where Ted was. They were always together. He saw a tall, muscular man with dark hair giving him the once over. He would do. He sauntered over, whispered in the guy's ear and they headed for the backroom.

When Brian emerged less than ten minutes later, he was somewhat relieved. The trick had been passable but certainly nothing to write home about. At least he had taken the edge off ... for now.

Brian made his way over to the bar where the three amigos were still planted. "Howdy boyz," he said in his best drawl. I didn't think you were here, Theodore."

"Bri," Ted answered curtly.

"Slow night in paradise," Brian observed scanning the room for another likely fuck.

Brian threw back his Beam and picked up the beer chaser. He took another glance across the dance floor, and what should his wondering eyes see, but sweet little Sunshine dancing up a storm with some loser.

Michael, Emmett and Ted all followed the direction of Brian's gaze knowing that whatever had attracted the tall man's attention must be something very noteworthy indeed.

"Isn't that the little blond twink from the diner?" Emmett asked spotting the source of Brian's interest.

"How the fuck did he get in here? You have to be eighteen and he can't be more than ten," Michael griped.

"He looks hot in that sparkly shirt," Emmett stated.

"Yeah," Ted agreed.

Brian scowled. He was not impressed with the comments of his friends. He continued to watch as the guy Justin was dancing with leaned in and whispered in the blond's ear. Brian knew what that whispered invitation was all about. The guy wasn't really a loser. In fact Brian had fucked him once, he was pretty sure. He waited to see Justin's reaction.

Justin leaned away from the guy and shook his head. They continued to dance, Justin seeming to get lost in the music.

Brian smiled to himself. "No trip to the backroom with Sunshine for you," Brian thought as he watched the guy gradually drift away from Justin looking for more willing prey. He was quickly replaced by a guy Brian had fucked just last week. Justin noticed the change of partner and kept on dancing.

Brian continued to watch as the guy made his move. He slid in closer and began bumping against Justin. Justin opened his eyes and backed up a little. The man moved back in encircling Justin's waist with his arms and forcing their bodies together as they moved to the music. Brian noted the groin contact and was about ready to move out onto the floor and put a stop to it, when Justin shoved the guy away and moved on to a new partner behind him.

Those actions were carefully noted by Brian. He wondered if the blond was a cocktease or simply not interested in those particular guys. There was something fascinating about watching this blond and how he handled himself.

Brian ordered another beer and downed about half of it. When he turned back to the dance floor thinking it was time for him to capture a certain blond for himself, he couldn't spot the man anywhere. Had Justin left? Had he gone to the backroom? He hoped not. He wanted the blond for himself. Brian sighed in frustration. He needed to find someone to take to the backroom and see if the blond had accepted someone's advances.

Heading towards the backroom, Brian grabbed a likely looking fuck along the way and dragged him along behind. Brian headed to the depths of the backroom looking everywhere for a certain blond head as he proceeded. By the time he reached the back he was sure Justin wasn't in there. Somehow that pleased him, but it also made his cock ache. He wanted to bury it in the luscious bubble butt of Sunshine Justin.

He slammed the trick he had been dragging along against the nearest wall, shoved his pants to the ground, sheathed himself and rammed home. The man howled at the lack of preparation but Brian knew once he found his rhythm the guy would be begging for more. And that's exactly what happened.

Brian returned to his friends some minutes later having gotten off, but not feeling very satisfied. The ass he had been lusting after had apparently gone home. He hoped he had gone alone, because Brian wanted that nice tight hole all to himself, and he would have it before the weekend was over.

-----~~~~~~~-----~~~~~~~-----~~~~~~~-----~~~~~~~-----~~~~~~~-----

Saturday morning Brian arrived at the diner to meet the boys. He glanced around for Justin but there was no sign of him. Brian frowned. He was sure Debbie had told him the blond would be working all day Saturday. With what could only be a sense of disappointment he slid into the booth next to Michael.

Brian ordered coffee and listened for a minute to what the boys were talking about. It was some silly queen who had made a scene leaving Babylon last night. He immediately tuned out.

"They need to have closer scrutiny about who gets into Babylon," Brian heard Michael say. "That blond kid who works here isn't old enough to get in."

That was the opening he needed. "Is he still working here?" Brian asked. "I haven't seen him since he applied."

"You saw him at Babylon," Michael pointed out.

"I asked Kiki," Emmett offered. "He's been hired but he works later today."

Brian smirked. Trust Emmett to dig up the needed information. Maybe he would come back later for some lunch or dinner. "Are you guys ready to hit the gym?" Brian asked.

"What's your hurry?" Ted asked finishing up his eggs.

Brian had lost interest in the diner since Justin wasn't there. "Sitting on your ass won't make it hard and tight," Brian observed standing up.

"Hard and tight," Ted sighed.

Brian walked away and the others followed like the obedient puppies they were.

The gym was busy as it was most Saturday mornings. That meant they sometimes had to wait for equipment. That was fine with Brian. It meant he could get a good look at who was there and pick up a quick fuck or blowjob in the back if he had some time to waste. His eyes scanned the room noting some possibles. Over at the weights, one of Brian's favorite spots from which to choose a trick, he saw a blond head bench pressing a small amount. He felt his mouth water in anticipation. He could almost taste the blond. He would be only too happy to help little Sunshine with his workout.