- Text Size +

Brian awoke with a start wondering where he was. Something heavy was pressing on his chest. He looked down and could see the top of a blond head peeking out from under the covers. He smiled and let his hand under the covers caress the warm back that was atop him. His hand went lower and squeezed the firm ass that he had ravaged all night long.

Justin squirmed at the pressure and his head came out from under the covers. "What time is it?"

Brian glanced at the alarm clock. "After twelve."

"Umm, I feel so good."

Brian grinned. So did he? He had never spent a night like the one they had had last night. Sure he had fucked all night many times, usually with a multitude of partners. But never with one man, especially a man as special as Justin Taylor. Brian frowned. Where was all this coming from? He never thought like that. Brian felt Justin kiss his chest and play with one of his nipples. His dick grew hard instantly.

Justin raised his head. "I feel that," he giggled.

Brian smirked. "You were a very bad boy last night."

"Matched only by yourself," Justin retorted. "Besides, you loved every minute of it."

"As did you."

"Jesus, Brian, I don't know what came over me."

"Two years of celibacy?"

"That was part of it. You made me so horny, and then you were so gentle."

"Only for a while."

"Yeah, it did get kind of rough a couple of times. Have I still got some hair left?"

"Lots of lovely blond locks," Brian said running his fingers through them and gently massaging Justin's scalp. "You turned me into some kind of animal."

"I was one too. I couldn't get enough."

Brian chuckled. "There's no such thing as enough."

"I guess not," Justin agreed.

"How's your ass?"

"Thanks for asking. It's sore, but I'll live."

"I was just wondering if you were up for another round."

"You are insatiable."

"So I've been told."

"Um ... Brian ... um, I'm not sure how to ask you this."

"What? Spit it out," Brian ordered. Were they going to start on the lovey-dovey, touchy feely stuff now? He groaned inwardly.

"I ... I guess I owe you three hundred more dollars. I told Debbie no sex." Justin looked worried.

Brian couldn't resist. "Actually," he said, "you owe me close to two thousand."

"What? How can that be?" Justin looked really scared now.

"It's three hundred a pop and I popped you at least five or six times before we fell asleep."

Justin let out a really long groan and collapsed back on Brian's chest. "I don't have that kind of money. I don't have any money at all."

"First of all, you need to get a better job. I'm going to contact some people I know in advertising."

Justin looked up at Brian, eyes full of wonder. "You'd do that for me?"

Brian nodded. "And secondly, you don't owe me anything for last night. It was me who initiated it. Hell, I should be paying you."

Justin giggled. "Would that make me a paid escort?"

"You could rake in the dough," Brian stated truthfully.

"Um ... I don't think so."

"You don't approve of what I do?" Brian asked although he didn't want to admit that he only did this as a favor to Debbie.

"That has nothing to do with it," Justin said. "It just wouldn't be for me."

Brian wasn't sure he liked the sound of this. Somehow this was making him angry. "I guess I should go."

"Don't, please," Justin asked. "I don't want you to leave."

Justin sounded like a little kid asking someone important not to leave him alone. "Okay," Brian said. "But I'll have to charge you for the next fuck."

"There's going to be another one?" Justin grinned.

"You've already noted that I was up for it," Brian smirked.

"Okay, I'll pay," Justin said hastily.

"I thought you didn't have any money."

"I don't."

"Then how are you going to pay?"

"I'll figure out a way."

"Come here," Brian ordered gently pulling Justin higher up so he could kiss those full, sweet lips. Justin melted into his arms. Brian felt some strange sort of peace and contentment when he held this man in his arms. He wanted to shake himself and wake up, but he was enjoying these new sensations more than he ever could have thought possible.

Brian's hands slid down Justin's back and he kneaded that fine ass as he continued the kiss. When he finally let Justin's mouth free, they were both painfully hard.

"I want you inside me ... again," Justin whispered.

"And you don't have to pay. I was just teasing you."

Justin screwed up his face trying to look angry and sinister. "Then maybe I should fuck you," he threatened.

"Un unh," Brian replied. "That costs a thousand bucks. This ass ain't cheap."

Justin burst out laughing. "I'm sure it would be well worth it, but I'll settle for you fucking me ... for free," he added with a giggle."

"Settle? Did you say settle? Nobody settles for a K..." He almost said Kinney fuck but he caught himself in time. "For a colossal fuck in my inimitable style," Brian improvised.

Justin looked at him funny. "Your fucks are great, but colossal? Where did that come from?"

"Isn't it time to kiss me again?" Brian asked with a smirk.

"You're just trying to shut me up."

"That would be one of the side benefits."

They kissed again until their need for each other was more than they could stand. Brian entered his lover of the day once again and they rode the waves of pleasure as far as they would carry them. When they were spent and lying side by side, Justin's stomach gave a mighty rumble followed by a much smaller rumble from Brian's.

"Hey, we're synchronized," Justin giggled. "I'm hungry."

"It's after one o'clock and we haven't eaten since the wedding."

"But I've been eaten a few times."

"And you provided me some high quality protein, but I think I need some real food if I'm going to take care of that sweet ass of yours."

Justin smiled that blazing smile of his and Brian pulled him tight against him.

"Do you have any food or are you too poor for that too."

"I told you that I work at the stupid graphics place so I can eat," Justin said indignantly. "Of course I have food. I live here."

"The place I live has an empty refrigerator."

"Empty?"

"Except for beer and poppers."

"Ah, the necessities of life. I think I have peanut butter and maybe an avocado and some bread."

"Hey, that's my favorite sandwich! How did you know?"

"I didn't know, silly," Justin swatted him. "I only met you a few hours ago. Do you really put all those things together to make a sandwich?"

Brian nodded and smirked. "I'll even make one for you."

"And he cooks too." Justin giggled again.

With a laugh Brian threw back the bed covers and stood up. He grabbed Justin's wrist and pulled him up too. "Come on, lazy bones. You need to show me where everything is."

Justin groaned. "It's all in the fridge. You know; that big white box in the kitchen."

"Smart ass! Come with me."

"Shouldn't we put some clothes on? It's the middle of winter."

"We can run out to the kitchen, make the sandwich, grab a beer and dive back into bed to eat it, all snuggly and warm."

"Do you eat in your bed?"

"Only a good ass when I find one." Brian waggled his eyebrows.

Justin groaned. "You are so gross. Let's go. I'm freezing."

They walked naked to the kitchen and Brian made the sandwiches while Justin opened a couple of beers.

Eyeing the sandwiches warily, Justin said, "I have some lettuce. Maybe we could make an avocado salad."

"Too late," Brian said as he pressed the two halves of the sandwiches together. "Let's go. My balls are turning blue and not in a good way."

They ran back to the bed, dropped everything on the nightstand, jumped into bed and threw the covers over themselves. They huddled together until they warmed up.

"Couldn't you turn the heat up a bit?" Brian asked.

"I have to pay the utilities. I keep it set low."

"It's fucking freezing out there."

"If you would put some clothes on, it wouldn't be so bad."

"That takes valuable time away from fucking," Brian smirked.

"You must be getting warm. You're getting snarky again," Justin giggled.

"Ready to try my culinary masterpiece?"

"I guess," Justin said hesitantly.

"Try to show a little enthusiasm."

"I will, after I taste it."

Justin took a bite rather tentatively. He chewed thoroughly, much of the peanut butter sticking to the roof of his mouth. "Not bad," he managed to say as he tried to pry the peanut butter off with his tongue.

"See," Brian said taking a bite of his sandwich. "Yum."

"You sound like a little kid."

Brian wanted to tell Justin that he felt like a little kid, a little kid in a candy shop, and Justin was the candy shop. He wondered what Justin would say if he ever told him something like that. Instead he chewed his sandwich and kept quiet.

They finished their makeshift lunch, Justin finally admitting that Brian's strange sandwich had been rather tasty. They sipped on their beers as they were now warm and snuggly under the covers.

"I guess I should go home soon," Brian said after he finished his beer.

"Do you have to?"

"We could fuck again," Brian conceded.

"Okay." Justin grinned at him.

"You're like a little puppy wagging his tail for more."

"I have a lot of time to make up for."

"Haven't we made up for it already?"

"We're getting there," Justin said setting his empty beer bottle down on the floor and snuggling closer up against Brian. His hand slid down and wrapped itself around Brian's dick. With slow, gentle strokes Justin made Brian hard once again. His lips latched onto one of Brian's nipples. He sucked hard making Brian moan. He was learning to love that sound. He had almost forgotten the things he could do with his lips and his tongue and his fingers and his body. "I want to fuck you," Justin whispered when he had Brian fully aroused.

"I don't think so," Brian gasped as Justin continued to work his magic.

"Please," Justin purred. "I'll be gentle."

"I hardly know you," Brian gasped trying to be funny. He was this close to giving in.

"I hardly know you either, and your dick has been up my ass more times than I care to admit. And I love it. You might love it too."

"Not today. Time for me to leave," Brian said sitting up. He was so hard, but he had no intention of letting anyone fuck him, Justin Taylor included. And it didn't matter how tempting that offer was.

"Don't go. You can fuck me again if you want. I'd like that." Justin smiled coyly up at Brian.

"You are a demon in the disguise of an angel."

"What a sweet thing to say," Justin chuckled before Brian was on him again like white on rice.

When they had recovered their senses once more, they lay on their backs looking up at the ceiling.

"I really do want to thank you, Brian. You've made me realize what I've been missing all this time. I'll never forget Dean, but I think it's time for me to stop grieving and get a life."

Brian turned his head to look at Justin. He half suspected that Justin was making fun of him, even though Justin's tone of voice had sounded sincere. Brian was surprised to see Justin's eyes sparkling with unshed tears. The guy meant what he said. "I..." Brian cleared his throat slightly overcome by the intensity of emotion on Justin's face. "I'm glad I could help."

"You helped a lot. I think I could maybe start a new relationship, when I find the right guy." Justin stared into Brian's eyes as he said 'right guy'.

Brian had a sneaking suspicion that Justin thought he might be the right guy. He'd have to put a stop to that idea quickly, although he was kind of flattered that Justin might think he could fill that role. "I ... I hope you find the right person soon."

"Me too."

"I really do have to get going," Brian said sitting up.

"I'll help you find your clothes. I think we left them all over the place."

"Yeah, we did kind of throw them off." Brian found a sock on the floor beside the bed. He put it on. As he straightened up, his underwear hit him in the head. "Hey!"

Justin giggled. "Just found them. Thought you might need them right away." Justin was pulling on some sweats from a chair beside the bed.

"Oh yeah, I could never go commando," Brian griped trying not to smile. He had enjoyed the sight of Justin's bare ass bent over while he climbed into the sweats.

Justin disappeared out the bedroom door and Brian followed. His shirt hit him in the face. "You little..." was all he got out before his trousers also hit him in the head. He could hear Justin giggling as he peeled his trousers from around his face.

"Do you treat all your boyfriends like this?" Brian demanded trying to sound stern.

"Just the ones I like."

Brian felt his dick twitch at that comment. The truth was that he liked Justin Taylor too. He liked everything he had seen and tasted and touched and ... felt.

"Here's your shoes," Justin said handing them to Brian.

"You're not going to throw them at me?" Brian chuckled.

"I seemed to be hitting your head with everything else. Wouldn't want to knock out a tooth or give you a black eye."

"Thanks for being so considerate."

"It's the least I can do."

Brian put his shoes on and picked up his coat. He was now dressed and ready to leave, but he didn't really want to go. They stood looking at each other until Justin launched himself at Brian. Brian dropped his overcoat and caught the blond. They were kissing again and moaning and whispering sweet nothings.

"I know you have to go, but I don't want you to," Justin said.

"I do have to go," Brian stated steeling himself to leave the young man behind.

"Thanks again for the wedding and the ... sex," Justin blushed as Brian walked to the door.

"You're welcome, Mr. Taylor."

"Will ... will I ever see you again?" Justin asked hopefully.

"You could always call Miss Debbie," Brian said and then winced as he saw the hurt in Justin's eyes. He knew what Justin was asking, but he didn't think he could give that to him.

"I don't think I'll be calling her again," Justin said sadly.

"Goodbye, Justin," Brian said softly.

"Goodbye, Brian."

And the door closed between them.