- Text Size +

Justin heard the buzzer and pushed the button to release the door of the apartment building. He looked at the clock and noted Brian had made it in under ten minutes. His smile was radiant. Brian must be as eager as he was.

The knock at the door was answered immediately as Justin yanked it open. "Hey," he smiled.

"Hey," Brian practically whispered. He was looking at that face with that smile that he had been picturing all evening. Except now it was real, not imaginary.

"Come in," Justin said stepping back. He was suddenly afraid to touch Brian. He had envisioned jumping into the man's arms, but now he wasn't sure that would be the right thing to do. Brian better make the first move.

Brian stepped inside. He had hoped Justin would leap into his arms and they would make mad, passionate whatever on the doorstep. When that didn't happen, Brian wasn't sure how to proceed. "You have my tie?" he asked when nothing else came to his mind.

"Oh ... um ... yeah, it's over here." He had actually forgotten all about the tie in his excitement that Brian was coming. He moved over to get the tie off the back of the sofa. "Here," he said holding it out.

Brian looked at it but didn't touch it. He didn't want the fucking tie. He wanted what was holding it. But how did he get that without breaking every rule he lived by.

"Don't, don't you want it?" Justin asked. His beautiful blue eyes were cloudy with uncertainty.

Brian shook his head. He opened his mouth to say something but he didn't know what the fuck that would be. He closed his mouth.

"But, I thought you came to get it?"

"I did," Brian managed to get out. His cock throbbed against his groin, trapped inside his tight jeans. He was so fucking hard. He wondered if Justin was too. He glanced down at the man's groin and noted with satisfaction the tenting of Justin's loose sweats.

"Then, here it is," Justin practically moaned extending the tie out to arm's length for Brian to take.

Brian reached for the tie, but instead he grabbed Justin's wrist and the tie fell to the floor. Justin was yanked against Brian's body, their hard cocks colliding and their lips mashing together. They moaned aloud as their need took over. Their hands tugged and caressed. They started pulling at each other's clothes, needing to be naked and one, once again.

Brian kicked the door closed behind him and walked Justin backwards towards the bedroom. His tongue was so far down Justin's throat that he didn't know how the blond could breathe. That was the prelude to how far up the man's ass his cock was going to be. Justin wouldn't be able to breathe then either.

Justin's legs hit the side of his bed and he tumbled back. Brian already had Justin's sweatshirt off and Justin soon found himself divested of his pants too. Brian threw off the rest of his clothes and dove on top of the smaller man. His hard cock poked into Justin's groin as Brian's lips ravished his mouth. Justin gasped but pulled Brian closer as the kiss went on and on. Brian bit at his neck and reached under to tweak his nipples ... hard.

Justin groaned and thrust up with his hips. His nails raked down Brian's back and he bit at Brian's neck sucking along his collarbone as he felt Brian buck against him.

"Need you," Justin whispered. "Now!"

Brian reached for his jeans on the floor. He handed Justin the condoms. Justin noted in his lust filled haze that there were several. That made his body tingle even more.

"Roll one on me," Brian ordered as he opened the tube of lube and squirted some up Justin's ass.

Justin flinched as the cold gel penetrated him, but with shaking fingers he was able to roll the condom on Brian's dick and they were away to the races. Brian's cock sought Justin's hole like a heat seeking missile. He rammed in and they were rocking together before either one of them really knew what hit them. Brian pounded into the sweet ass until Justin moaned and begged for release. Brian felt the end coming and speeded up, stroking Justin off as he did so. The blinding light from his orgasm made Brian feel like he was melting as he fell into the body beneath him. Justin held him tight and wrapped his legs around Brian's waist so he couldn't escape.

Some moments later, Brian whispered against Justin's neck, "I should get off you."

"I like you right where you are."

"But I'm heavy."

"Do you hear me complaining?"

"No, but my dick is still up your ass."

"Right where I like it."

"If you're sure."

"I am."

"Tired," Brian said.

"Go to sleep."

"But..."

"Sh, it's perfect just the way it is."

They more rested than slept, but after the previous night of fucking, the emotions that had played out, and their brief separation, they were both exhausted. After a while Brian felt his soft dick slip out of Justin and he rolled away pulling off the full condom and tossing it into the wastebasket near the bed.

"You okay?" Justin asked in the darkness.

Brian didn't know when the lights had gone out. He must have dozed off. "I'm okay. You?"

"Much better than I was before you arrived."

"What the fuck are we doing, Justin?"

"What, what do you mean exactly?"

"I mean what is this, this attraction to each other, this need? I've never felt this before?"

"I can't say that I have either," Justin admitted.

"But what about Dean?"

"It wasn't like this with Dean."

"Then what is it?"

"I don't know, Brian. I just know that I wanted you to come back from the moment the door closed behind you. I thought about you every minute that you were gone. And when I found the tie, I knew you would come back."

"And here I am."

"Brian, did ... did you miss me?"

Brian turned his head and rolled onto his side. "I couldn't think of anything but you. I couldn't work. I couldn't do anything without picturing your face. I thought I was going crazy."

"We're going crazy together."

"If you say so. But what the fuck are we going to do about it? I have to go to work tomorrow."

"Who ... who are you escorting?"

"Who ... am ... I ... escorting?" Brian said uncertainly. He didn't know how to answer that. Should he just tell Justin the truth?

"That's what I said, but I guess you have some code of ethics and can't tell me."

"Yeah, something like that."

"Can you stay with me tonight? I ... I don't want to be alone."

Brian looked thoughtful. He should probably get out of there while the going was good, but he didn't want to leave. "I could stay, but I'd have to leave early in the morning."

"How early?"

"Six."

"Someone wants you to escort them around at six in the morning?"

"I have to get ready."

"And how long does that take?"

"It ain't easy looking this fabulous," Brian laughed.

"You look fabulous all the time," Justin smiled and Brian knew he meant it even if it wasn't totally true. "I really want you to stay."

"I ... I want to stay too."

Justin smiled and even in the dark room Brian felt the warmth from its glow.

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

An annoying buzz woke Brian and he looked around confused. Justin was asleep up against him and he felt all soft and warm and right, but there was this noise that wouldn't stop.

"Justin, what is that?" Brian asked bumping against Justin to wake him.

"Alarm clock," Justin mumbled.

Brian looked at the nightstand and saw no clock. "Where the fuck is it?"

"On the dresser," Justin said stretching and rolling over.

"What's it doing over there?" Brian asked annoyed as it continued to buzz.

"I keep it over there so I have to get up to turn it off. Otherwise I go back to sleep."

"So, get up and turn it off."

"Me? It's you that has to be up at six. I have at least another hour to sleep."

"But this is your clock in your bedroom. You know how to shut it off. I don't."

"Fuck!" Justin said as he slid out of bed and gave the offending object a sound whack. "There, are you happy now?"

"Better, especially when you come back in here." Brian lifted the covers in invitation.

"I thought you had to leave."

"I do, but not until I kiss you some more."

"Sweet talker," Justin laughed as he snuggled up against Brian and raised his head for the kiss. It lasted a long time leaving them both breathless. "Are you sure you have to work?"

"Yes, I do."

"But ... I wish you didn't have to take out other men."

"Oh that," Brian almost laughed. Justin was so cute when he pouted.

"Yes, that. I don't like to share."

"Ah, now the faults come out. Selfishness."

"Greedy," Justin added with a smirk.

"Both admirable qualities," Brian said with a smile. "But I do have to go."

Justin pouted more trying to make Brian feel guilty. Brian tried to ignore him as he gathered his clothes and started putting them on.

"Um ... Brian," Justin said from the bed. "Could you leave a piece of clothing so I have a reason to call you again?"

"How be I call you?"

"That would be nice," Justin said with that killer smile in full force. "But make it soon because I'll be lonely as soon as you're gone."

It took all of Brian's will power to leave Justin's apartment. He wanted to go back and slide into bed with the beautiful blond, but he did have to work. He would be expected at Kinnetik, and he had to go to the loft to shower and change, and then there would be meetings and sales pitches and conference calls and crises to deal with, and then at the end of the day maybe he could see Justin again.

By the time Brian arrived at Kinnetik most of his staff was already there. They looked at him funny, never having seen him come in this late before. He was usually there when the first person walked through the door in the morning.

"You're late today," Cynthia said as she handed him a coffee.

"Good morning to you too."

"Don't want to talk about it, I see," she chuckled.

"When do I ever want to explain myself?"

"Never."

"So, why would this day be any different?"

"I'm sure I don't know. I'll be right in to go over what you need to deal with today.

Brian nodded and went into his office. He wondered if Justin was at work yet. He made a mental note to check how the art department was managing. Maybe they could use another artist.

The day was busy, full of fucking meetings. When they were all cleared away, Brian buzzed the art department.

"Mitch, can you come to my office?"

"Be right there," said the head of the art department.

When Mitch appeared a few minutes later, Brian nodded to the empty chair on the other side of his desk and the man sat down.

"Is something wrong?" Mitch asked worried that Brian was upset about something the art department had done. He never got invited to Brian's office. Usually Brian came to him and usually only when he didn't like the work that had been produced.

"No, actually I'm very pleased with the way your department is working. I was wondering if the volume of work you do would merit another artist," Brian explained.

"Well, we've been coping but another artist would make our jobs easier."

"I'm not looking for easier. I want better."

"Of course," Mitch chuckled.

"This new hair care line we've picked up is going to generate a lot of work."

"Then we could definitely use another hand."

"I ... I have someone I want you to consider for the job."

"Certainly," Mitch said wondering who Brian was giving the job to.

"It's not a foregone conclusion that we're hiring him," Brian said with a frown. "You may interview anyone else that you find, but give this guy a fair chance. If he measures up, then you can hire him."

"Okay," Mitch said now not sure if he was supposed to give this guy the job because Brian wanted him there or because he would be a really good addition to the department.

"I'll tell him to call you. His name is Justin Taylor."

"Okay."

"And Mitch, keep my name out of it."

"If that's what you want."

"It's what I want."

Brian smiled as Mitch walked out of his office. Now he had something good to tell Justin when he visited him tonight, and he already knew they would be together. They both wanted that more than anything.

"Bri," Ted said coming through his office door.

"Yes, Theodore," Brian said rather brusquely. He had wanted a few minutes to think about how Justin would show his gratitude that Brian got him a lead on a better job.

"I was going over these figures and things are looking very good this quarter."

"Glad to hear it. I just talked to Mitch about hiring another artist."

"Oh, that will change these figures a bit."

"So, change them."

"Sure. How was your date?"

"Date?"

"You know the wedding, the little drama princess."

"It was ... fine."

"Fine? What does that mean?"

"It means we got along; the date went off without a hitch. It was fine."

"And he didn't throw a tantrum or anything?"

"Not a thing."

"And you didn't ream him out?"

'Oh, I reamed him all right,' Brian thought. "Why would I do that?" he said aloud.

"I just thought with him being so picky according to Debbie, he would get on your last nerve."

"I was on my very best behavior, Theodore."

"So what was he like?"

"He was fine."

"Fine? What does that mean?"

"It means that I don't want to talk about this, especially not in the office."

"So, he liked you?" Ted asked not getting the point.

"He seemed to. He had very discriminating tastes."

"I bet," Ted snorted.

"Are you saying someone with discriminating tastes wouldn't want to be out with me?"

"Oh, shit no, Bri. That's not what I meant at all. Usually you have nothing but criticisms of the guys you escort. The fact they have to pay for it leaves you cold. But not with this guy, huh?"

"Theodore, if you don't get back to work, you're fired."

"Yes sir, boss sir," Ted said, hastily beating a retreat.

Brian sighed. Sometimes it was difficult keeping his personal life such as it was out of his business life. And now he had just made arrangements to possibly bring another element of his personal life right into the heart of Kinnetik. He had to be fucking crazy.