- Text Size +

Brian arrived at the loft and slid the door back. He needed to change out of his Armani. It had been lying in a heap on the floor all night at Justin's apartment. He walked inside and hung up his overcoat. With a sigh he started removing his suit jacket and unbuttoning his shirt. He wasn't sure what had happened to his tie but it hadn't come home with him.

He went up to the bedroom and looked at the big, empty bed. For a moment he envisioned Justin's smaller bed that had been so warm and cozy, and so fucking hot, considering what had been in it. Brian groaned as he shucked off the rest of his clothes. He decided to take a shower and let the heat of the water warm up his body which suddenly felt as cold as it had been making that fucking sandwich in Justin's kitchen. He had to stop thinking about Justin's apartment and Justin Taylor. That was over and done with.

Brian stepped into the shower. He started soaping himself and found his hand reaching for his dick. He would have thought that his cock would be begging for a rest. Instead he was hard as soon as he thought about Justin.

He stroked himself off until he came with a grunt. He could feel Justin's hand doing the same for him, and he wondered why the blond had had such an incredible effect on him. It was unlike anything he had ever felt before. He sometimes fucked guys more than once if they came home with him, but never like he had fucked Justin. He had even seriously considered letting Justin fuck him in return. It had taken all of his will power to turn Justin down. That had never happened before either.

Rinsing himself off, Brian thought about the sparring he and Justin had done. The guy could give as good as he got. He had a sharp wit and he was a helluva artist. Those sketches had been mesmerizing, especially the one of Dean. He felt a twinge of guilt having in a sense replaced Justin's boyfriend, at least for last night. Dean had had his life ended too soon, but it was definitely time that Justin Taylor got his life back. All that passion and humor and intelligence had been wasted over the last two years.

Brian turned the water off and stepped out of the shower. An hour ago he had been at Justin's fucking the guy into the mattress. He had been happy and carefree, and now here he was riddled with self doubt about what he should have done, clinging onto memories that he should be pushing away, and longing for a certain blond that seemed to have got under his skin in a very short twenty-four hour period. This was totally fucked.

Brian put on some jeans and a t-shirt. He booted up his computer deciding that working on the new hair care account for Kinnetik would take his mind off Justin. He grabbed a beer and sat down in front of the computer. He began scrolling through the possible models he might use for the account. All he seemed to see were blond locks that framed the most amazing smile.

Somewhere between yesterday morning and this evening Brian knew he had turned into a lesbian. He wasn't quite sure how that could have happened but he was acting like a lovesick puppy and it was all because of Justin Taylor. What the fuck was he going to do?

He stared at the phone sitting on the computer table. He wondered what would happen if he called Justin. He was pretty sure that the guy would be glad to hear from him. Justin had made that very obvious before Brian left. But what the fuck could he say if Justin answered the phone?"

"Hello, Justin, I really enjoyed fucking your ass. Wanna come over for another round?"

"Hi, Justin, Brian Novotny here. I'm missing you like crazy."

"Hey, Justin, got any other weddings you need an escort for?"

"Ta, ta, old bean, I'm rather horny. Would you mind helping me with this devilish problem?" Said with a British accent like the awful one he had used on Kyle at the wedding.

None of these possible openings would lead to what Brian wanted, or maybe they all would, because it seemed like Brian now wanted the same thing Justin had been not so subtly hinting at. Brian wanted to see Justin again. In fact, Brian didn't know how he was going to get through the night without Justin beside him. It made the night seem days long. Brian let out a long sigh.

He spent the next hour trying to work and then started surfing the porn sites, anything to make him forget the blond. The only problem was that none of those things made him forget Justin. They all seemed pale in comparison to Justin Taylor, and that was where his mind always returned.

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Justin had watched Brian Novotny walk out the door of his apartment and it was all he could do to stop himself from running after the man and begging him to stay. He wanted Brian as much as he had wanted him when they had first fallen into bed together. He had never wanted anyone like he wanted Brian, not even Dean.

Justin shuddered at that realization. What had happened to him? He sounded positively crazy even to his own ears. He had to get a grip on himself. Dejectedly Justin went into his bedroom and crawled under the covers. He could still smell Brian's cologne on them. God, that man smelled good. And there was still the musky smell of sex on the covers. He pulled them up to his nose snuggling down under them where he could still feel some of Brian's warmth.

Laying there with the covers up around his nose, Justin fantasized that Brian was still there beside him. He could still feel Brian's strong hands all over his body. He could feel the nips and bites and kisses of those gorgeous lips. And he could still feel that big, beautiful cock up his ass. He shivered at the memory.

Justin closed his eyes. He should be tired. They had fucked for hours on end and he had gotten very little sleep. But his body didn't feel tired. It felt alive and tingling and happy. He hadn't felt this good in ... well, in forever.

He lay there a while longer until he could see out the window that the short winter day had become darkness. He glanced at the alarm clock and knew he was hungry. He should eat something. He had expended mountains of energy fucking and the only food he's had was that weird, but oddly good, sandwich that Brian had made. He wished Brian was here to make him another one.

Finally Justin forced himself up from the bed and put on some more clothes. He threw the covers back over where he had lain hoping Brian's scent would remain inside. The least he hoped for was to have that to fall asleep with later tonight. That was, if he was able to get any sleep at all.

He walked out into the apartment and looked at the refrigerator. There was almost nothing in it. Brian's sandwiches had just about cleaned him out. There might be a couple of crusts of bread, but that was about it.

Justin didn't often indulge himself with take-out. It was just too expensive, but he felt like a huge gooey cheesy pepperoni and mushroom pizza. He rooted through his junk drawer and finally found the pizza place menu that he had used once or twice. He dialed the number and placed the order being assured that it would arrive in forty minutes or it was free. He should be so lucky that it would be late.

While he waited for his food he went to the couch and sat down. He turned the TV on and flipped through all the channels looking for anything passable to watch. He came across a cop show where the criminal looked an awful lot like Brian Novotny. Of course, the actor did not look as good as Brian, but he had similar features. Justin began watching the show picturing Brian whenever the actor was on the screen. He made himself hard just doing that. He was about to start whacking off when his buzzer sounded indicating that his pizza had arrived. He buzzed the delivery boy up and searched through his wallet and jeans pockets until he found enough money. The guy would even get a modest tip. Justin smiled as he opened the door.

Firmly ensconced on the couch munching on his pizza, Justin watched the end of the cop show. When the show ended Justin gave a little sigh. There would be no more of that actor who reminded him of Brian. He needed to look for another program. He reached for the remote which he had set on the arm of the couch. Somehow he managed to knock it off and down between the couch and the end table. As he reached down to retrieve it, something else caught his eye.

It was Brian's tie. He remembered how eagerly they had yanked off each other's clothing throwing everything out of their way. That must have been where the tie landed and slid down out of sight. Brian hadn't mentioned anything about his tie when he left. Maybe he didn't care or just didn't notice. They had both been a little preoccupied with each other.

Justin remembered Brian at the wedding, the sleek suit with the matching burgundy shirt and tie. Brian had been mouthwatering to look at. Justin was sure that Brian would want the tie back. Where could he ever find another one that would exactly match that shirt? Besides, it would be a good excuse to contact Brian once again. He felt goosebumps at the thought of seeing Brian.

Now the question was, how did he get in touch with the man? He didn't know Brian's address or phone number. He wondered if Brian would be in the phone book. Someone in his profession would probably have an unlisted number, but it might be worth a try. He hauled out his phone book and turned to the N's. There were actually two Novotny's listed, a D. and an M. Neither would be Brian.

Justin wondered if he called those numbers if someone might know Brian. Maybe one of them was a brother or a father to Brian. But how did he explain why he wanted to contact Brian?

"Do you have a brother, Brian? He fucked me senseless yesterday and he left a piece of his clothing here."

"I'm looking for Brian Novotny because he's the best looking thing I've ever seen. Can you help me?"

"You wouldn't happen to know Brian Novotny, would you? He's a male escort and I really need his services."

"I need to get in touch with Brian Novotny. My ass has been aching for his big, beautiful cock ever since he left here."

Justin giggled. He couldn't in a million years ever say those things to a stranger on the phone. Nor could he see any way of making contact with Brian through these people. They might not even know that Brian was an escort.

But, there was one person that might be able to connect him with Brian. She had done it before. Justin went to his junk drawer and found the piece of paper where Daphne had written the number for "Miss Debbie's Escort Service" which she had seen advertised in some local rag. He bit his bottom lip trying to decide if he should call Miss Debbie. He really wanted to see Brian again and Brian might really need his tie.

With a sigh he picked up the phone and dialed the number. He waited until he heard the familiar words spoken in what he thought was Miss Debbie's voice.

"Miss Debbie's Fine Escorts, how may I help you?"

"Um ... is this Miss Debbie?"

"It certainly is."

"Um ... this is Justin Taylor."

"Justin Taylor! I'll be damned!" Debbie reacted. "You're not calling to complain are you?"

"Complain?"

"About your escort and the date.

"Oh no, um ... the escort was most satisfactory," Justin replied trying to keep from blushing. His escort had been way beyond satisfactory.

"Then what can I do for you? Did you want to book him again?"

"I..." Justin began, wanting to say that he'd like nothing better than to book Brian again, but he knew he could not afford to do that. "I need to get in touch with Brian."

"In touch with him? We don't give out personal information about our escorts," Debbie said with a frown. She wondered what this guy wanted from Brian.

"I thought you might say that," Justin sighed. "But it ... um ... it's really important that I contact him."

"And why's that?"

"He ... um ... left something here."

"Left something where?"

"At my apartment."

"And just what did he leave?" Debbie asked wondering how that could happen. Brian was nothing if not meticulous about his belongings and his person.

"His ... um ... tie is here, and it matched the shirt he was wearing," Justin said. This was not going well. He felt like an idiot every time he talked to this woman.

"His tie?"

"You know, um ... the thing men wear around their necks. I thought he might really want it back. Could, could you give me his number and I'll call him about it."

"I can't give that out, and I know what the fuck a tie is."

"Oh," Justin's voice revealed the defeat he was feeling.

"I suppose I could call him and tell him you're trying to reach him. Then he could call you back." Debbie didn't know why she was saying this. Justin Taylor had been nothing but trouble to her since his first call.

"You'd do that? Oh thank you, I'd really appreciate it."

"Okay. I'll give Brian a call."

Justin hung up. Now the ball was in Brian's court. He might not even call back. Justin hoped that wouldn't be the case, but he'd have to wait and see.

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

"Brian?" Debbie asked as Brian picked up the phone.

"Yeah?"

"What the fuck did you do with that Justin Taylor guy?"

Brian felt himself blushing. No way was he going to tell Debbie anything about what they had done. "Why do you ask?"

"Don't pull that shit on me. He just called here."

"Did he want to hire me again?"

"No, asshole, he wants to get in touch with you."

Brian felt the smile spread across his face. That was the best news he could be given. He wanted to get in touch with Mr. Taylor too. "Oh, do you know why?" he asked keeping his voice neutral, as neutral as the bulge in his pants would let him sound.

"Apparently he has some of your clothing in his possession," Debbie said smugly.

"Clothing?"

"Yes, a tie to be exact."

So that's where his tie was. "So?"

"So why is your tie at his apartment?"

"That's none of your business," Brian said hoping to cut off any more questions.

"He wants to return the tie to you."

"Did you give him my number?" Brian asked with a bit of worry. He wasn't sure he was ready for Justin to know the truth about him.

"Of course not, but I told him I'd let you know about the tie."

"Well, thanks, I guess," Brian replied trying to sound nonchalant.

"And just what the fuck was your tie doing there in the first place?" Debbie repeated. Brian had known he wasn't going to get off this easy. "There was no sex paid for."

"No paid for sex took place," Brian replied feeling proud of himself for that answer.

"And what the fuck does that mean?"

"Whatever you want it to mean," Brian said before he hung up. There was no way he was standing still for an inquisition from Debbie Novotny when he had done her a favor by going on the fucking date in the first place.

Brian flipped through some papers on his desk and found the one where he had written Justin Taylor's name, address and phone number before he had gone on the date. He dialed the number now having the perfect opening he had been trying to figure out before.

"Hello?" Justin's voice answered.

"Hey."

"Brian, is that you?" Justin's voice was full of hope. Brian had called back almost immediately. That was a good sign.

Brian smiled and cupped his cock. He and his cock were both happy to hear that voice. "It's me."

"How are you?"

"I'm just fine. It's been what, all of six hours since I left you."

"It seems like forever."

"Yeah, it does." Brian could hardly believe he was having this conversation.

"I found your tie."

"Where was it?"

"Between the couch and the end table. It must have slid down between them."

"Aaah."

"I assumed you would want it because it matches your shirt so perfectly. I didn't think you'd ever be able to find another one like it."

"Probably not."

"Do you want me to send it to you?" Justin asked.

"I suppose that would be best," Brian said knowing that neither of them wanted that.

"Or I could bring it to you?"

"And how many buses would that take?"

"I don't know. I don't know where you live."

Brian could hear the frustration in Justin's voice. "Or I could come over and get it?"

"Now?" Justin practically shouted at him. The eagerness was clear in his voice.

"Yes, now," Brian laughed.

"How long will it take you?"

"I do know where you live, and I could be there in fifteen minutes."

"I'm not sure I can wait that long. Make it ten."

"Okay," Brian chuckled. "I'll see what I can do."

He ran up the stairs to get his boots and then he was out the door and on his way to the blond called Justin Taylor.