- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended.

Brian Kinney still felt bad about not taking Justin with him to the Miami "White Party" way back when Mel and Linds got married, and that was before he realized just how much he really did love the young man. He felt even worse letting Justin think he had taken another trip to the exotic Spanish island of Ibiza without him when he was avoiding telling him the truth about his cancer surgery. Now that he and Justin had finally both declared their love for one another and gotten back together after only a weeks separation, in which Justin decided he didn't want to live without Brian in his life every day, Brian wanted to do something special to honor their second and hopefully permanent reunification. This was when Brian remembered the part Ibiza played in their lives. This time would be different. This time he would really go to Ibiza AND take his lover with him. Brian had been to the island a number of times before over the years but he was confident that this was going to be his best trip to the island ever.

**************************************************

Justin was thrilled when Brian announced his plans and showed the young man the two tickets for the flight to Ibiza. He couldn't believe it was finally happening. It was a dream come true but nothing could have prepared Justin for the sights and smells that greeted him when they arrived on the island. They had flown first class of course, and that was a story in and of itself. When they first arrived, a jeep was already waiting for them with a really cute guy checking them in and handing over the keys to the vehicle. Brian didn't even respond to the flirting young stud, preferring to keep his arm around Justin's shoulder and giving his young lover several pecks on the cheek as the paperwork was being signed. Justin was enjoying this new Brian...no doubt about it.

Brian had made reservations at a four-star all-gay hotel in Figueretas, a nearby suburb of Ibiza Town. The hotel was staffed by enough eye candy to put a diabetic into a coma and the accommodations were more than Justin could have asked for. They had a beautiful sea-view suite with a bed large enough for a small regiment that dominated the airy room, with a balcony overlooking the clear blue waters of both the sea and a huge swimming pool filled with happy men. The rich scarlet and gold colors of the bed covers and furnishings added to the decadent feel of the place.

Justin had stepped out onto the wide balcony and welcomed the soft breezes that billowed the crimson curtains around him as he stared out at the sights. He felt Brian approaching behind and leaned back into that beloved body. Brian placed tiny kisses on Justin's neck and whispered in his ear.

"Happy?"

Justin turned in his arms and raised his hands to Brian's brown locks. He pulled Brian's lips down to his and answered the question in a way that Brian could not misinterpret. Minutes passed before the men parted. Justin made up his mind, then and there, that he was going to do something to show his great appreciation for this gift from Brian. He didn't know what yet, but he'd figure it out. It really had to be good.

************************************************

The next few days flew by much too fast. The couple indulged in warm days basking in the sun (with plenty of sun block) on various beaches throughout the island and cool nights dancing at clubs and sharing one delicious Spanish meal after another at some of the finest restaurants around. Justin lost count of the many invitations they received to join other men for some after-hours festivities, but Brian had eyes for only one lover. And eyes were not the only thing he had for Justin. Justin also lost track of how many times and places that Brian went out of his way to seduce the more than willing young man. By the time the morning of their last full day on Ibiza rolled around Justin was tan all over and sporting a slightly tender ass, but in a good life-affirming way, of course.

Brian had been the instigator in all their lovemaking so far but Justin knew today was his day. He had finally formed a plan to show his appreciation. Now all he needed was for Brian to cooperate. He set his plan in motion over their breakfast of polenta with chorizo and queso fresco accompanied a small Spanish omelet that they shared out on their balcony. The waters looked cool and refreshing and called to the men as they dug in to their meal. Even Brian had abandoned his usual persnickety ways with food and indulged in the fascinating variety of delicious recipes the excellent cooks offered in the hotel and restaurants. When Justin had laughed about it, Brian reminded him that he was getting more than enough exercise to work off the extra calories. Justin had to agree with that.

They were almost done with breakfast when Justin left the balcony for a moment and then came back with a small book in his hand. He placed it on the table next to Brian. He sat back down with a big grin on his face. Brian lifted the book and read the title.

"What's this? Hmmmm...'101 Ways to Please Your Man'? Are you trying to tell me I'm not creative enough?"

Justin laughed out loud. "Oh no, my very versatile lover. I saw this in that little book shop in the town square and found the title amusing...." Justin threw Brian a wicked wink. "...and you never know, we might even find something new and different in there."

"So...you want me to take it to the beach with us?"

"The man at the shop said it makes an excellent beach read. Oh, and while I'm at it...the concierge told me about this out of the way beach at the southernmost tip of the island. He said it is extra clean since not many know about it, very private and has the most wonderful sand and rock formations. You have to do a little climbing to get to the alcove, but he assures me that it is worth the time and effort. What do you say we try it out for our last day?"

"Is that what you want...a little alone time without the crowds of naked, beautiful men all around us?"

"There's only one naked man I'm interested in staring at, Brian Kinney, as if you didn't know," Justin shot back, with a suggestive glint in his eye.

"Then that's where we'll go," Brian answered him.

The ball was rolling. Now all Justin needed was a tiny bit of help.

**************************************

The beach was every bit as wonderful as Gabriel, the concierge, had suggested. The couple had driven out to the parking area above the rocky cliffs and sat admiring the view. They then gathered their things and started the trek down the cliff sides, making sure to stick to the marked trail. The closer they got to the bottom, the more excited they were by the scenery. The waters literally sparkled like diamonds with the sun dancing off their surface. It ebbed gently in and out of the sandy alcove, taking a few teeny tiny sand crabs with it each time. The beach was deserted except for a couple of men clear on the other side of the alcove. They splashed in and out of the water, hugging tightly on occasion. They were too far away to even hear clearly as they shouted their happiness.

Brian and Justin found a small outcropping of rocks that hid even the lone couple from view. They set their belongings on the rocks and spread the triple-large towel down on the sand. Brian threw off the tee and shorts he had been wearing, exposing the tight, white Speedo beneath. He threw himself to the ground and spread his long legs out, making himself comfortable. He looked up at Justin eagerly, who seemed to be hesitating. Just then the cell phone rang inside Justin's shorts. He quickly fished it out as if expecting the call.

"Hello," he answered, after flipping the phone open. "We did?.....You have?.....Oh good. Yes, I'll come up and get it. Muchas gracias, buen amigo."

"What was all that?" Brian asked curiously.

"Oh, nothing, really. Seems we forgot to take the picnic basket they made especially for us and one of the employees brought it all the way out here so we wouldn't go hungry. You were right when you said that hotel is first-class."

"Well, I guess it's a good thing you brought your phone with you, then isn't it. Not that I like the interruption. So, I presume you're the one willing to make the long trek back up the cliff...cause I'm definitely not in the mood."

"No problemo, lazybones. You just relax and I'll be right back. Why don't you read that book I bought? Maybe it will inspire you to bigger and better things."

Brian swatted Justin hard on his ass as he passed by him, heading for the cliffs. "I don't need a book to learn how to please my man," he shouted at Justin's retreating back...earning a stuck-out tongue from the laughing blond.

Justin was barely gone when Brian removed his Speedo, then took off his Panama hat and set it in his lap and pulled out the book from the large bag Justin had brought with them. He lay down with his head on the pillow from the bag and scoffed at the title. He began lazily thumbing through it. Before long he was stopping at various pages, reading intently and enjoying the images they evoked. He didn't even notice that Justin had returned twenty minutes later.

Justin noticed that Brian's hat was suspended an inch or more off his lovers lap. He grinned, realizing what was causing the upward mobility. He set the picnic basket quietly next to the rock and pulled out a bottle of chilled mineral water. He stepped closer to the distracted man laying on the towel. Brian was so absorbed he didn't hear the familiar gush of air as the bottle cap twisted. Justin aimed the bottle over Brian's browned chest and slowly began to pour.

"Argghhhh!" screamed the brunet as the cold water hit his heated skin. He was now standing with the discarded book and hat laying in the sand beside him where they had fallen. His proud cock stood at attention pointing right at the offending culprit who had disturbed his concentration.

Justin laughed. "Thought you might need to cool down a little," he joked, giving his red-faced lover his best 'Sunshine' smile.

"You are soooo dead," Brian growled.

"Not if you can't catch me," Justin laughed, turning on his heels and starting to sprint for the sea.

Brian wasted no time in giving chase. His long legs helped rule the day and by the time Justin was at the water's edge, Brian had reached him. The older man grabbed the tight tee on Justin and stopped the blond in his tracks. The couple fell into the water, laughing as they rolled in the surf. After a bit of tussling, Brian grabbed Justin's lips with his own and took possession. The laughter stilled as the salty kiss deepened. Brian quickly parted from Justin just long enough to pull off the blond's soaked tee and drag Justin's shorts and Speedo off his body. Justin quickly grabbed them from Brian and fished in the pocket of the shorts. He found the condom he was looking for, pulled it out and grinned at Brian. He then tossed the clothes up to the sand and dove back in for another deep kiss. Brian, who was totally inflamed now, reached for the condom but Justin pulled back.

"Uh huh! Not this time," he told Brian. "It's my turn to show you how much I love being here with you."

Brian only hesitated for a split second. He knew that look in Justin's eyes. He started to roll over but Justin stopped him. Brian looked at him with questions in his eyes.

"I want to watch your face," Justin explained. "Put it on me." He handed the condom to Brian.

Brian ripped the package with his teeth and rolled the latex down Justin's impressive shaft. The lust in his eyes was clearly evident as he lowered back to the wet sandy bottom. He grabbed his long legs and held his knees so that his delicious hole could be poised in just the right position. He watched Justin eagerly as the young man stretched out over his lover, grabbing those precious lips once more for another mind-blowing kiss. Once they separated, Justin pulled back and prepared his cock for its invasion. He grabbed hold of himself in order to steady his love tool. Once he knew Brian was ready, he thrust forward.

"Ummffff," Brian gasped, his eyes going wide. Justin stopped instantly. "No, no, don't stop," Brian pleaded.

Justin pushed forward again, finally impaling himself fully within Brian's firm walls. Once seated, Justin began a steady rhythm that brought all sorts of looks flashing across Brian's beautiful face. The look that warmed Justin's heart the most was unquestionably 'love'. It poured off Brian in waves every bit as strong as the sea's tide. The water rushed around the men as they connected and reconnected over and over as Justin pulled in and out of Brian's body. With each deep thrust, Justin shouted out his words..."I....love....you....Brian....Kinney."

Brian could hear the joyous sounds as all other noises faded into the background. He felt the cool water as it lapped his fevered skin. He felt Justin taking possession of him and each time Brian wanted to cry out his willingness for THIS man to take him. Soon all thoughts sped from both their minds as they felt their passion for one another reach its highest peak and suddenly spill over into the sea. Justin collapsed on top of Brian and the older man wrapped his protective arms around his lover. They lay together for some time, letting the water cool them down. Finally, they were breathing steadily enough to know they could walk without wobbling back to the towel.

Justin laid his clothes on the rock to dry. He pulled the basket of fruits, cheeses, breads, and wine over to his side and rummaged for the glasses. Gabriel had done his job well. He had called at just the right time to give Justin a chance to leave Brian alone. Justin also appreciated Gabriel's advice in picking out the right book. The book had done its job just as Justin had hoped. He could tell that Brian was ready for anything the minute he got back with the basket. And anything was what he got. The look on Brian's face told Justin that he had thanked his lover in just the right way for the fabulous trip he had given him. Justin was content. He lowered to the sand to join Brian.

"So, after a little snack...what do you think about trying this one on Page Forty Nine?" Brian inquired, holding the book up for Justin to see.

The End

The End.
mandagrammy is the author of 93 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 1 members. Members who liked Ibiza, At Last! also liked 552 other stories.