- Text Size +

Brian barely got in the door at Craig’s house before the boys ran in to greet him. While he wanted to hear everything they managed to do in the day since he talked to him, he also wanted to find out what he missed while he was gone. Ted only said that he and Emmett ignored all of Michael’s calls, not willing to let him try to pull them into his mess. Brian looked up in time to see Deb coming into the room with the baby. That pissed Brian off more. Not the baby, but the fact Michael did all of this and then seemed to forget that the baby wasn’t one of his toys that he could forget about it until he wanted to play with it again.

 

Justin walked over with Gus to see the baby. He didn’t want Deb or Gus to think he had a problem with the baby. The name was bothering Justin, not the adorable little boy he was seeing. He knew he still needed to talk to Brian about the other thing. He managed to distract Brian by mentioning the name, it wasn’t bad. Justin was just nervous even though he had no reason to be. They’d talked about it before, but actually doing it was what made Justin nervous. 

 

“I’m not sure what we should call him,” Deb told Justin.

 

Brian walked up to hear Deb and knew she was nervous about how he would feel. He looked down as the baby yawned and squirmed to get comfortable, then lifted his fist to his mouth, sucking on it and going back to sleep again.

 

“What have you been calling him?” Brian asked her.

 

“I didn’t want to call him Michael because I’m still angry at my son, which isn’t Brian’s fault… the baby’s fault. But in a way calling him Brian was like a therapy session for me.” Deb told him.

 

“In what way?” Justin asked.

 

“I spent most of Michael’s life blaming Brian for my son’s mistakes. Now I’m blaming Michael for his mistakes when it comes to Brian. I’m also seeing how I raised Michael versus Brian, and I want this Brian to become the kind of man he’s named after. Jen and I talked a lot about the things she did wrong with Justin, and how she learned when it came to not doing the same things with Molly. Being here with Craig and Cara, watching them with the boys and Colin, I realized I spent my life making up to Michael for the things I couldn’t give him, and because of that Michael ended up not growing up. Craig told me, love your children but remember to let them spread their wings and make decisions they can learn from. It’s been the thing I never did, I never let Michael do anything without me stepping in to protect him from himself.” Deb told them.

 

“We all learn continuously with each child Deb. Just like me, you're going to make mistakes, the kids are going to, but our job is to be there and help them through it, not wipe out the mistakes.” Craig told her, making Cara smile that her husband was becoming a better person.

 

“Did you find out where Claire got the money to leave without Brian?” Brian asked, saying the name without making an issue out of it.

 

“Good God, even I’m trying to figure out what he was thinking on that one,” Deb muttered walking over to put baby Brian down next to Colin. 

 

“Gus, Peter, and John why don’t you go play in the den while we fix lunch,” Cara told them.

 

“Yeah, neither of us want to hear again about ‘Stepdaddy’,” John said, shaking his head as he takes Gus with them.

 

“I have two daddies,” Gus announced on the way to the den.

 

“Say that again?” Justin asked Deb as they all walked in the kitchen to sit down.

 

“I’ll let Cara tell you, I can’t even…” Deb stopped, at a loss for words.

 

“It is hard to believe. The whole plan was… if we can even call it a plan when Michael is involved,” Cara started to continue with the story.

 

“How about I tell you both since the women are still trying to make sense out of someone who doesn’t make any. Michael not only got your sister pregnant, but he married her. Because in his head, that way she couldn’t try to double cross him by fighting him when the baby was born. I don’t think Michael got that while Claire acts helpless and flighty, that’s what it is for her, an act. I think if Claire could have gotten around having the baby she would have. But when they thought up the idea, Michael wasn’t swimming in cash. Then they had to do it the old fashioned way since the other ways are expensive.” Craig said, laughing at Brian and Justin cringing. “Now you understand how hard it is for me when it comes to you two.”

 

“Like you’re going to deal with Molly’s love life any better.” Cara reminded him.

 

“Claire made sure Michael included her on his bank account. Then made sure he didn’t think she would touch it, by leaving it alone and only taking money out when Michael okayed it. Granted there wasn’t a lot in there in the beginning. The shop being rioted and Deb selling everything to put it in an account for Michael would have been safe, but Michael eventually put all the money in one account, the one he put Claire on. He did it out of laziness because the other bank is all the way across town. I think she was just biding her time until the baby was born so she wouldn’t have to take off with a baby on board.” Craig told them.

 

“If Michael hadn’t sat at the hospital all day ordering everyone to come while avoiding Claire, she might not have gotten away with it. She left, and we ended up staying to get everything situated about Baby Brian. I think when the boys were taken out of the home, Claire started clearing the house out since no one was there to tip anyone off that she was doing it. Once the baby was born she was already packed and ready to go. She left in the car she owned, with pretty much everything Michael had in his account.” Deb told them.

 

“And Michael is now in trouble because he wrote a check for the hospital stay, not knowing the money was missing,” Cara told them.

 

“We only found out because Michael showed up here, demanding I tell Brian he needed to help him. I told him I wouldn’t unless he told me the whole story that led to Baby Brian being born. It was hard, believe me, for me to listen to Michael talk like everything he did was either my fault or yours, Brian, because it couldn’t be his. Not once did he ask about his son, and that made it easier for me to tell him I wouldn’t help him, not that I would have anyway.” Deb told them.

 

“How did he plan to marry Brian if he was already married to Brian’s sister?” Justin asked, shaking his head.

 

“Remember, I said not to try to make sense out someone who doesn’t make any,” Craig told him.

 

“What’s he doing now?” Brian asked.

 

“He got his job back at the Big Q and made sure everyone knows he’s married to a woman, in hopes he can get promoted into management again. He at least he paid his rent up with some of the money, so he isn’t going to be homeless unless he wants to be.” Deb told them, still concerned for Michael even when she knew she couldn’t help him.

 

“Just take care of the baby. Unlike Michael, the baby is helpless.” Cara reminded her.

 

“Tomorrow's the big day,” Craig said to get off the subject of Michael.

 

“I can’t believe we’ll finally be done with the whole thing,” Justin told them.

 

“Any word about Lindsay?” Craig asked.

 

“She’s still sunning herself away in Greece. I checked with Reese on our way over and she’s still where she was yesterday. Even if she comes she’ll be too late to stop us.” Brian told him.

 

“You wanted to check on Kinnetik. How about we go while Gus stays here?” Justin asked Brian.

 

Brian and Justin left after talking to John and Peter about doing something together with their father while they were here. Brian watched Justin fidget in the car, but left it alone until he could talk to Justin alone later. When they arrived Brian was stopped by everyone wanting to talk about their campaigns and Justin told him to meet him in his office when he was done.

 

It was close to an hour before Brian could make it back to his office, and that gave Justin time to calm down. He knew he was being ridiculous since this was something they both said they wanted to do. When Brian walked in he went straight to his computer to email an idea to Cynthia he thought about for the campaign in Europe. Justin went to the door and locked it, before walking to Brian and pushing him away from the computer.

 

“This will only take a second,” Brian told him, wanting to get down the idea before he forgot.

 

Justin didn’t reply but knelt in front of Brian, who smirked, liking the direction this was going.

 

“Get your mind out of the gutter long enough to answer me,” Justin told him, digging in his pocket to get the ring he had made for Brian in Paris.

 

“This is why you’ve been crawling out of your skin?” Brian asked.

 

“I know we both said we planned to get married. And for a while, I just wanted to deal with everything else before we did it. But I don’t want to have to wait for something I know we both want. I want to marry you, now.” Justin told him.

 

“I was ready to marry you the day I moved to Chicago with you and Gus,” Brian told him.

 

That was all Justin needed to hear before putting the ring on Brian’s finger. With that over with Justin was ready to relax with Brian, and relive their first time together. Brian stopped Justin, grabbing his briefcase and unlocking it. He pulled out a ring that he bought in Chicago for Justin, so he would know he was serious. He put it on Justin, who smiled that they both picked out platinum rings.

 

“I bought it planning to ask you after Gus was officially adopted by you,” Brian told him.

 

“You remember me saying I did something?” Justin asked.

 

“You mean giving Deb the money?” Brian asked.

 

“There was more than just that. I talked to Cara’s father. And he agreed to marry us right after the adoption if you’ll agree to it.” Justin told him.

 

“So tomorrow you’ll be mine,” Brian told him, kissing him.

 

Justin couldn’t think as Brian started pulling off their clothes. He wanted to remember this moment the way his first time with Brian in this office was burned into his brain. He didn’t even realize Brian was talking to someone else, until he heard the person through the speaker on the phone repeat back to Brian there would be no interruptions in his office. 

 

Justin helped Brian open his pants, not taking them off because he was in a hurry and swallowed Brian. Brian’s hands caressed Justin’s hair while looking into his eyes as he took him down his throat. Brian felt every swipe of Justin’s tongue as he moved his cock in and out of his mouth. Justin pulled back each time Brian’s legs tensed, not wanting him to cum anywhere but inside him. 

 

Brian turned Justin to face his desk and bent him over to rim and open him up, laughing when he found lube in Justin’s back pocket.

 

“It wasn’t easy sitting with my dad while sitting on lube.” Justin joked, then moaned as Brian licked and sucked each inch of his ass cheeks as he pulled the blond’s pants to his knees. Justin started begging for Brian to fill him, which Brian was more than ready to do. He teased Justin first, then when Justin threatened to yell loud enough for the whole building to hear, Brian thrust in without stopping until he bottomed out. He held himself there, enjoying the feel of Justin’s tight ass surrounding his cock, before pulling back and slowly pushing in. Brian took his time, tearing every moan and plea out of Justin before quickening his pace. Justin stroked himself in time with Brian and came on the carpet as Brian continued making everything in Justin’s body quiver from all the stimulation before he emptied himself and fell back in his chair, with Justin still in his arms.

 

“Damnit, you made me forget what I wanted to send Cynthia,” Brian smirked, kissing Justin.