- Text Size +

********

Two.


The knock on his door at 1200 came as a welcome relief. If he had to read one more page of boring contract legal-speak, he was going to scream. He happily pushed aside the stack of paperwork he’d been digging through and yelled out, “Enter”.

As expected, the servant boy from earlier in the day pushed through the office door with the tall male Surrogate trailing on his heels.

“Excuse me, Mis’l. I’ve brought your Surrogate as requested.”

“Excellent. You may go.”

Justin stood up, picked up the small tube of lubricant waiting on his desk and slipped it into his pocket. Then he quickly made his way around the desk, more eager than he would like to admit to finally get his hands on the beautiful brunet male waiting for him where he’d stopped just next to the doorway. The Surrogate stood there, all uncaring nonchalance, his handsome face betraying no emotion at all while Justin stalked him. Even clad in the heavy red fabric of his robe, Justin felt physically drawn to him. He didn’t know what it was, only that he was more attracted to this male than he had ever been to anyone else in his life.

“You may remove your robe,” Justin directed.

The male adroitly reached up and, with one flick of his fingers, undid the clasp that held the robe closed. The material slithered down the male’s body like a snake shedding its skin, unveiling the underlying perfection. Justin was almost surprised to find that the body he remembered from earlier in the morning was just as delectible as he recalled. His palms actually itched to touch the silky-looking skin, to feel the the long, lean muscles working just underneath, and to press against all the exciting bulges of flesh. Servicing this male was going to be a duty that Justin relished.

However, just as he was about to open his mouth in order to direct the Surrogate over to the waiting couch, the door to his office creaked open once more, without warning, and an elfin face with a mop of long curly brown hair peered around the jamb.

“Hey, Hubby!”

Justin restrained himself from groaning aloud as he turned to greet his wife. “Hey, Daphne. What brings you up here this time of day? I thought you hated coming to my office because I always put you to work when you do visit.”

Daphne ignored his teasing as she flounced into the room. “Is this the Surrogate you selected? My maid said you’d met with Sapperstein this morning.” She circled the waiting male, examining him from all angles. “He’s beautiful, Justin. Excellent choice!”

“Yes. He is beautiful, isn’t he. And so are the other two I picked out,” Justin answered, enjoying the surprise he saw on his wife’s face.

“You got THREE! Wow, Justin! I thought you didn’t want a Surrogate at all? So why’d you get three. And are they all males? You know your father is going to shit a brick when he finds out, right?”

“I got two males and one female,” Justin explained. “Since father demanded we go the whole Surrogate route, I figured what the hell. In for a penny, in for a pound, right? And with three Surrogates we’re bound to get an heir sooner rather than later. How can father object to that?”

“But MALE Surrogates? You know how he is . . .” Daphne looked worried - no one wanted to incur Tch’fl Craig's wrath.

“I did get one female, but I thought it’d be more fun to have a variety pack, if you will,” Justin announced with a smug smile. “The males were really the best of the stock Sapperstein had to offer. Besides, my father only specified that I had to get a Surrogate, not what kind of Surrogate. And the males are certified fertile, same as the females, so what’s the difference?”

“Well, as long as you’re the one who has to explain it to him, not me.” Daphne actually shivered at the mere thought of confronting Craig.

“I’ll deal with father later. He’s not due back from his trip with the other Easternness Emissaries to Calcascadia for at least another two weeks. By then it will all be a done deal. And, if we’re lucky, at least one of them will already be breeding, so he’ll have no grounds to object,” Justin offered, hoping it was going to be as easy as it sounded.

“Well, you’ll get no objection from me - not if they’re all as pretty as this one.” Daphne moved closer to the waiting male, reaching out to run her hand over one taut pec, flicking a pebbled nipple as her finger passed, and then tickling her way down the firm abs all the way to the good stuff below. “Damn, Justin!” she exclaimed as the Surrogate’s manhood began to swell enticingly. “This one’s hung like a horse.”

“It is impressive, isn’t it,” Justin readily agreed as he joined his wife in admiring the yummy way the huge hunk of man meat began to plump up. “Not that it’s needed, really, but still . . . it’s pleasant to look at.”

“Well, YOU can stand around just looking at it but I have several better ideas for that particular appendage,” Daphne teased.

“Daph. You know better . . .”

“You promised me I could play with whatever Surrogate you chose, Jus.”

“Yeah. But that’s when we were both thinking the Surrogate would be a female. We can’t have the Mis’la of the Domain doing inappropriate things with our MALE Surrogates. You think father will be annoyed by my choosing them, just wait and see what will happen if he finds out you were compromising the dignity of our house with one of them,” Justin warned.

“And who’s going to tell him, huh?” Daphne replied with a daring look at her husband, who was also, more often than not, her co-conspirator in crime.

“I would never do that to you, Daph. You know that. But the servants always talk and somehow word gets out . . .”

Daphne’s shoulders slumped. “Fine. I won’t do THAT - even though it’s a crying shame to let something that magnificent go to waste,” she said, letting her fingers drift downward again, until the tip of her index finger trailed along the hardening length of the male’s now erect penis. “But I still intend to have my fun with all three of them. No way am I going to just sit quietly in my room every night while you’re enjoying yourself, ‘servicing’ them over and over and over again. You promised that if I went along with this scheme I would get to play too, and I’m holding you to that promise, Justin.”

“I would never break my word to you, Daph. We just need to be sensible about things. Okay?”

“Okay.”

“Good. So, I’ll have them all brought to my chambers tonight after dinner and you can have your playtime. Sound good?”

“Yippeee!” The woman giggled, clapping and smiling like an over excited child instead of the dignified young Mis’la she was supposed to be. “See you at dinner, then. And you,” she added, giving the male’s prodigious member a familiar little tug, “I’ll see tonight.”

“Goodbye, Daphne,” Justin said, pulling his wife away from the new male and gently shoving her towards the door.

She left with another giggle, the laughter following her down the hall as Justin smiled after her. He really did like his little troublemaker of a wife. Daphne was a refreshing breath of fun amid the dreariness of Domain life. And he could already tell that she was going to do her best to make their Surrogate experience a wild ride.

Now that Daphne was gone, however, Justin could get back to what he’d planned for his own lunchtime fun.

“On the couch,” Justin directed the male with a gesture towards the plush leather sofa in the corner of his office.

The male shambled over without a word, kneeling on the couch cushion with his chest facing the back and his arms resting on top. He seemed so detached and uncaring, it was a little disconcerting. Not that Justin would let that deter him.

Before he even made it over to the couch himself, Justin’s dick was already as hard as a steel rod. When he unzipped his fly, it practically jumped out of his pants on it’s own. The sticky spot of seed dripping from the tip was a pretty good indication that covering this male would not take long.

Retrieving the lubricant from his pocket, Justin squirted out a healthy dollop into his palm, and quickly slathered it down his straining member. Then he used one hand, planted between the male’s shoulder blades, to push the Surrogate's torso downward, exposing the pretty pink pucker hidden between the firm buttocks, while using his other hand to aim his eager cock. All it took was one quick jab and Justin was sinking into that gloriously tight heat. The male grunted with the initial entry, but it didn’t slow Justin down at all. Nothing could possibly slow him down. He was so instantaneously aroused he didn’t think he COULD slow down even if he’d wanted to. And he definitely didn’t want to. Fuck if this wasn’t the headiest high the young Mis’l had ever dreamed of.

Grabbing a hold of the male’s slim hips, Justin held on tight, using that leverage to amplify his own motions. With each forward thrust, he pulled the Surrogate’s body back to meet him. He loved the swack as his pistoning hips slapped against the male’s skin. The driving lust. The ripples of friction as his dick slid in and out. The way his balls bounced off the male’s scrotum on every pass. It was simply exquisite.

Looking down, Justin was fascinated by the sight of his dick disappearing and then reappearing between the ripe globes of the male’s ass. The moist red tissues of that hole stroked his dick as he pulled out and then stretched around the invading member as he pressed in, as if to welcome his lengths back inside. He’d never seen anything more erotic. No other sexual encounter Justin had experienced in the past compared. This was how it was meant to be. It simply felt right.

It did not take long before the pleasurable sensations began to coalesce downward, till the entirety of his being slowly became focused on his dick, and the rest of the world faded away. It felt like everything around him froze even as his pace quickened. Sweat was dripping down his cheek, dotting the skin on the male’s back. His fingers were gripping the Surrogate’s hips so tightly he was probably leaving bruises, but he couldn’t possibly unclench his fingers. Yet, while all this was going on, it still felt like time was standing still.

And then, so suddenly that it took his breath away, the pinpoint of his ecstatic focus exploded, sending shivers of electricity shooting throughout his body. He convulsed with pleasure. He could feel the gush of his seed spewing out, deep inside the Surrogate's ass, the increased warmth of his semen bathing his dick and making everything just that much more slippery. And he still couldn’t stop pummeling into that oasis of sensation, pounding into the body below him with thrust after trembling thrust, releasing another spurt of cum each time, until it seemed like there couldn’t be any fluids left in him. Only then did he collapse across the Surrogate's back, allowing the cool wash of endorphins to work their calming magic along his synapses.

Justin probably laid there for far longer than was seemly. A Mis’l servicing one of his Surrogates should probably have behaved in a much more restrained manner. Covering your stock was supposed to be just another one of the routine duties of his station. He probably should have approached the whole thing in a more clinical and professional manner. He sure as hell wasn’t supposed to have enjoyed it as much as he had.

However, as Justin was lying there, sprawled across the strong, beautiful, enticing body of his new Surrogate, he really couldn’t give a damn what he was supposed to have done.

When he finally felt like he could move again, the sated Mis’l pushed away from his comfortable male mattress and pulled his dick out. He had to steady himself with one hand braced against the male’s back until his wobbly legs were able to hold his weight. Then he blew out a strong cleansing breath, straightened his spine, and mentally pulled his dignity back into place. With a dismissive slap to the Surrogate's rear, he stepped away, zipping his cock back into his trousers as he walked.

“Very satisfactory,” Justin announced shortly. “You may go now.”

And, forcing himself to not look up, he moved back to his desk, concentrating on the pile of paperwork waiting there until he heard the sound of the Surrogate's softly padding footsteps reach the door, followed by the creak of the hinges and a final click as the portal was closed behind him.

Once he was sure he was alone, Justin leaned back in his desk chair, letting out the breath he’d been holding, and exclaiming to the empty air, “Holy. Fucking. Dominion! That was fucking fabulous! Oh my fucking Hellation!”

He couldn’t wait to do that again. Thank the Dominion that he would be required to keep servicing his new Surrogate - repeatedly - well into the foreseeable future. Because he truly couldn’t imagine ever wanting this feeling to end.

*****