- Text Size +
*****

Three.


Justin hadn’t been able to think of anything else all day. He’d sleepwalked through two meetings and only made a half-assed attempt to deal with the piles of paperwork waiting on his desk. Meanwhile, the afternoon seemed to drag on interminably. And all he wanted was to get back to his rooms and that exquisite ass that he was dying to revisit again.

If he hadn’t been scheduled to dine with the Dom’l and his wife that evening, Justin would’ve escaped back upstairs the minute the clock struck 1800. Duty, however, always came first. So he sat through the ridiculously drawn out meal with Daphne seated next to him, allowing his wife to carry the brunt of the conversation. The moment the dessert plates were taken away, though, Justin rocketed to his feet, grabbed Daphne by the hand and, with barely a word of apology, bolted from the Dining Hall. Daphne had seemed just as eager as he was to be gone. The two of them had broken into an undignified run as soon as they’d turned the corner and were no longer constrained by propriety.

Daphne actually beat him to the door of his chambers, wrenching the portal open while she laughed over her shoulder and teased her slowpoke husband. They were both still giggling as they tumbled through the doorway together, only to discover the three new Surrogates standing in a line in the middle of the room, patiently waiting for them. His gaze quickly dismissed the female standing on the end and zeroed in on the two handsome males. Hellation, they were enticing! Lust quickly overcame the amusement he’d been feeling just a moment before.

Within half a dozen heartbeats, Justin was as hard as a rock. The feeling that washed over him was so strong, it scared him. He’d never been this turned on by anything before. But the mere idea that he’d get to fuck the two beautiful men waiting there for him was nearly enough to make him come without more.

It was funny because, by this point in his life, Justin had become rather blasé about sex. It had come to feel like just another duty he was obligated to perform. From the day he turned fifteen, an occasion marked by first his Dominion Confirmation Ceremony, followed immediately thereafter by his Wedding to Daphne, the concept that sexual intercourse was meant solely for purposes of procreation had been hammered into his brain. And, sure, it was always mildly pleasant, but that was all. Justin’s tastes and proclivities were irrelevant. It had never mattered whether or not he was attracted to his wife - that factor hadn’t even been considered when the marriage was arranged. Nobody had asked him what he wanted, nor would they in the future. His marriage was akin to a business arrangement and nothing more.

Even the few times he’d dared to fool around a bit outside his marriage bed it had felt like little more than just another obligation - something expected of the Scion of a wealthy Domain. Justin hadn’t really cared much for the random house maids or cooks’ girls who’d thrown themselves in his way hoping to curry favor. And the few times he’d dared to attempt something with one of the male staff he’d been left uninspired. He’d enjoyed the two blowjobs given by one of the motor coach lads and even, back before he’d been appointed Dom’l, that one brief handjob by Hobbs, but those times had been rushed and secretive; furtive moments stolen while hiding in a shadowed corner. None of those encounters had ever truly satisfied him.

But privately, in his heart, Justin had always known he was far more attracted to men than women. Not that he’d ever admitted that fact aloud, let alone acted upon it. It was unseemly for the Mis’l of the Estate to betray such unwholesome inclinations. Now, though, Justin was being offered something heretofore taboo - something he knew his father would not approve of - wrapped in the guise of acceptability. Because it was perfectly acceptable for a Mis’l to take on Surrogates, even male Surrogates, in order to ensure the continuation of the bloodline. No one would bat an eye at him spending substantial portions of his time with these two males. In fact, it would be encouraged. And he could therefore indulge, for once, the proclivities he’d kept so well hidden for so long, without fear or recriminations.

“Oh, they’re all magnificent, Justin!” Daphne was raving as she circled the trio with a predatory gleam in her chocolate eyes. “I had no idea you had such good taste, but I definitely approve.”

“I’m glad you’re pleased. I thought they seemed acceptable,” Justin replied, trying to tamp down his own excitement.

Daphne walked up to the female first, reaching over to unhook the clasp holding her robe closed. Justin really hadn’t bothered to examine the female he’d chosen as a mere afterthought, so he was just as curious now as Daph to see what they’d gotten. The fabric of the female's robe fell away, revealing a curvaceous specimen, somewhat on the short side, with pale, almost translucent, white skin. The female had long, wavy, rose-gold hair, and pubes of a darker, auburn red. She looked rather young, probably not more than sixteen or so, but fully mature, with wide hips, small yet full breasts, and a plump backside. The female smiled up at Daphne nervously as the Mis’la ran her fingers down the girl’s soft-looking cheek, over a prominent clavicle, and then down to curl around under the right breast.

“She’s very pretty,” Daphne reiterated, grabbing hold of the Surrogate ID tag dangling from the piercing through the female’s nipple. “‘Rose’. Very apropos. Welcome, little Rosie,” Daphne added as she leaned down so she could reach the girl’s petal pink lips to leave a lingering kiss.

Next, Daphne moved on to the dark-skinned male. His robe caught on the strong, square shoulders when Daph undid the clasp, forcing her to reach up and pull the cloth away manually in order to get a better look at this offering. Justin watched with amusement as his wife exclaimed over the stocky male, running her hands over the powerful muscles of his back, chest and abdomen. Justin couldn’t wait to do the same using his own hands, but thought it was only polite to let Daphne have a go first. The male appeared to like the attention he was getting, smiling proudly as the Mis’la listed his many good qualities. And they all three seemed to enjoy watching as the male’s well-shaped member began to rise as soon as Daph’s explorations made it that far south. The spirited Mis’la seemed quite taken by that particular part of the male’s anatomy, rubbing and tugging on it until it was standing at full attention, poking out a good seven or eight inches in front of the male, and the Surrogate was beginning to breath heavily.

“Oh, I like, Jus. I LIKE!” Daph declared, walking around behind the male, stretching her arms around the stocky body so she could get a good feel for all of him, as her nimble fingers played down the male’s chest and stomach. “This one has a ton of potential. I can’t wait to play with him.”

“Daphne, we talked about this,” Justin warned.

“I know, and I’ll be good . . . Well, mostly good,” she giggled even as she again grabbed hold of the male’s dick and stroked it a few more times for good measure. “That doesn’t mean I can’t have oodles of fun though.” Her hand eventually released the male’s organ and moved up to tug at his ID tag, her head craning around so she could read it. “Welcome, Troiyes. I’ll come back to you in a moment.”

With one last parting squeeze to that one’s nether regions, Daphne let go of that specimen and moved on to look over the last male in more detail. She’d already seen the third Surrogate that afternoon up in Justin’s office, but hadn’t really examined him in detail. This evening she seemed intent on taking her time. Ordering Brian to remove his own robe so she wouldn’t have to reach up herself, Daphne stood in front of the male and scrutinized his tall, lanky body.

Justin followed his wife’s lead, admiring the attractive Surrogate all over again, this time looking at him through Daphne’s eyes. Neither of them were disappointed by this second viewing, though. The male’s golden tan skin stretched seductively over long, lean, well-defined muscles. He was perfectly proportioned, from the broad shoulders all the way down to feet that Justin found ridiculously sexy in and of themselves. The only thing that seemed at all oversized was the thick, half-hard cock that dangled between the male’s slightly parted thighs. In the warm lighting of Justin’s bed chamber, the thick nest of curls at the base of that lovely cock gleamed a dark chestnut and made the Mis’l long to run his fingers through the thatch.

Daphne must have felt the same pull, as she immediately reached out, twirled one long finger through the male’s bush, creating a pyramidal curlicue that caused the woman to giggle. She quickly moved on, though, drawn as Justin was to the main attraction down below. He watched as she tested its girth by circling the fullness with thumb and finger, seeming pleased by the measurement she obtained. She then cupped the male’s balls in her hand, appearing satisfied by that result as well. Justin was practically salivating by that point, longing to jump in and help his wife with her experiments; he only just barely managed to restrain himself, thus keeping his dignity intact for the time being. Meanwhile, Daph continued her examination, running her hands over almost every inch of skin she could easily reach, but getting little reaction from her subject. The male’s nonchalant, detached demeanor never changed the whole time.

“He’s gorgeous, but a little bit unenthusiastic for my taste,” she concluded, stepping back from the male to give judgment. “Not that that’ll matter for what I’ve got planned for him. Now, let’s see, what’s this one’s name . . .”

Daphne started to reach for the Surrogate’s ID tag, but before she’d had a chance to read the information there, Justin blurted out, “his name is ‘Brian’.”

Something in his tone must have been off because his exclamation caused Daph to look back at him with an odd expression. Justin merely shrugged. Why shouldn’t he know the name of the Surrogate he’d already serviced earlier that day?

“Okay. Brian it is,” Daphne pronounced before taking a step back so she could see all the Surrogates at once. “Well, I think you did a great job choosing, Jus. They’re all physically strong, healthy and attractive. Excellent genetics. Any one of them would make a beautiful baby. I can’t wait.” Then she turned to address Justin directly. “So, what are you waiting for? Let’s get this show on the road and start making babies for me to cuddle.”

“Yes, dear,” Justin chuckled at his eager wife.

But when Justin started to move towards Brian, Daphne grabbed his arm and pulled him to a halt. “Not that one, Jus. You already did him at lunchtime. You need to service them all equally so we have the greatest chance of getting offspring as soon as possible. Do one of the others instead.”

Justin tried not to let the pang of disappointment he felt show on his face. Daphne did have a point; there was no reason to have three Surrogates if he wasn’t going to make use of them all. He was just as eager as she was to get the heir they’d been hoping for, especially if that got Tch’fl Craig off their backs at the same time. It was just that he’d been fantasizing about taking Brian again all afternoon. One look at Daph’s stern countenance, though, and he knew his wishes would have to wait. Again.

Looking over at the other two Surrogates, Justin quickly weighed his options. The female was, in his opinion, the least appealing of the three. She needed to be covered just as much as the males, though. He might as well see to her first and get it over with.

With a mental sigh, Justin nodded at the female and ordered, “on the bed.”

The little female rushed to comply, climbing onto the low-lying mattress and positioning herself on hands and knees with her rear close to the foot of the bed where Justin happened to be standing. Justin grabbed the bottle of lubricant out of his bedside stand before positioning himself behind her. He unbuttoned his trousers far enough to get his dick out and then pumped it with his fist a couple times to prepare himself. He was still barely hard at all when he stroked some lube down his shaft; he reminded himself again that he just needed to get this done and then he could move on to something that interested him more.

When he could delay no longer, he grabbed the female’s hips and asked, “ready?”

“I’m . . . Uh . . . I . . . Just, um, please, Mis’l, I . . .”

“What’s the problem? Spit it out already,” Justin ordered, his words coming out a little harsher than was polite, he supposed.

“It’s just that, well . . .”

“Yesssss?”

“It’s my f-f-first time, Mis’l,” the female mumbled.

“Oh for fuck’s sake!” Justin hollered, backing away from the female as if she was contaminated by some deadly disease.

“What’s the matter?” Daphne asked, looking up from where she was puttering around at the head of the bed doing something with Troiyes.

“This one’s unopened. A fucking virgin,” Justin complained.

“So? What’s the big deal? It’s not like you don’t know what to do with one,” Daphne teased him. “You dealt with my virginity thoroughly enough way back when.”

“That was different, Daph. You’re my fucking wife. That was expected,” Justin insisted, looking down at the cringing female with disgust. “I didn’t think I’d have to deal with this in a Surrogate, though. If I’d known this one was unopened, I’d have picked a different female.”

“Well it’s too late to worry about that now,” Daphne laughed at him. “Besides, I like Rosie. I want to keep her. So you’ll just have to man up and stop being such a wuss, Justin.”

“I’m not a wuss,” Justin scowled at his wife. “I just hate the idea of all that fucking mess, is all.”

He quickly realized that Daph wasn’t about to let him get away with his little tantrum. She was giving him that look; the one that said she wasn’t putting up with his shit. Justin hated that look. Damn it! He knew he was going to have to do this thing, no matter how distasteful he found it, or incur Daphne’s wrath. And nobody wanted to get on Daph’s bad side.

“Oh, fuck it,” he grumbled, moving back into place behind the female again.

“No. Fuck HER. Now, please,” Daph directed unrelentingly.

Justin would do his duty. He had no choice. But now he had to start all over again to get himself hard, and it was not proving easy. Standing there looking down on the female’s plump backside, he pawed at his dick for several minutes, but was getting nowhere fast. He just really wasn’t looking forward to this.

Trying to find something else to distract him from the unpleasant task ahead of him, Justin glanced back over to see what Daphne was up to. Whatever his wife had planned certainly seemed much more interesting than what lay before him. As he watched the complicated set up Daph was arranging, he became intrigued and was soon distracted enough to forget about his own problems.

Daphne hadn’t just been kidding when she’d said she intended to play with the males. At the moment, she looked like a Stage Director setting up a rather elaborate scene. Already she had Troiyes positioned on his hands and knees, crossways across the bed, up next to the headboard. Then she brought Brian over, standing him directly in front of the kneeling male. And, as Justin watched, she climbed up on the bed behind the kneeling male, draping herself over the strong back. Finally, in a surprising move, the Mis’la ordered Troiyes to take the other male’s dick into his mouth while she reached around and began to stroke the kneeling one’s cock.

“What in the Dominion are you doing, Daph?” he asked incredulously.

“I’m playing,” she answered with a giggle. “Don’t mind me. Just get on with your own business over there. The boys and I will be just fine on our own.”

Which seemed true. As Justin watched, the darker male enveloped Brian’s prodigious prick with his mouth, only gagging a tiny bit before he managed to swallow it whole. Darn that was hot! Justin felt himself finally starting to get hard. He quickly took advantage of the fortunate development to re-lube his cock and position it at the female’s entrance. Then, before he had time to flag, he looked back over at the two magnificent males going at each other. They appeared to be enjoying themselves, with the standing one holding onto the other’s face with both hands and energetically shoving his dick through the plush-looking lips. Justin caught Brian’s eye and, on the next thrust, he mimicked the action, pushing himself inside the female at the exact same moment.

The female gave a muffled cry of pain, almost bucking out of his grasp, but Justin simply held on tighter and thrust in again and again till he was all the way seated. It didn’t matter to him that the female was making unhappy noises; Justin was too caught up in the scene he was watching. When the girl’s whingeing got too distracting, he reached out, shoving her shoulders lower so her head was pressed into the mattress and her sounds muffled. And all the while he never once broke eye contact with the beautiful male who was staring him down as he fucked the face of his companion. Before long the rest of the world seemed to fade away completely, to the point that all Justin was aware of were those piercing hazel eyes. It was just him and Brian; there was no one else. The connection between them was so visceral, that he could feel every one of Brian’s movements in his own gut. And every time he thrust, he was thrusting into Brian.

But, alas, the moment was too good to last. Before he was ready, he could feel his balls drawing up and the tingling at the base of his spine growing. Even then, though, Justin didn’t want it to end. He wanted this connection to go on forever. But the next thing he knew, the spark in his own gut seemed to jump across space, electrifying the male Surrogate as well, and the man finally blinked, tilted his head back with a groan and then convulsed into Troiyes’ willing mouth. The kneeling male was overcome a second later, shooting his sticky load into the Mis’la’s hand. And, by the transitive property of orgasms, Justin followed next, his seed bursting forth to fill the female he was servicing.

“Nice! I’m good aren’t I?” Daphne announced, taking credit for the whole thing. “Didn’t I say we were going to have fun?”

“You know you’re a freak, right Daph?”

“Yeah, but that's why you love me, isn’t it?”

“True,” Justin admitted, finally regaining enough strength to straighten up and pull out, making a disgusted face at the dark reddish marks on his dick as well as the mess on the sheets. “Gross.”

“Oh, you big baby,” Daphne kidded him, handing over a towel and moving to help the female up. “Don’t listen to him, Rosie. I know it hurts a little - your first time is never that great. But you'll be fine. And just think, it’ll all be worth it once you’re breeding. Right?”

Justin was grateful that his wife was dealing with the messy female so he didn’t have to. He watched as Daph led the girl over to the couch, pulling the female down onto her lap and petting her. Whatever. Justin was just glad that the unpleasantness was over with. Now he could move on to something more to his liking.

Justin finished wiping his dick off and then used the towel to cover the messy spot the female had left on the sheets. Then he moved around to stand behind where Troiyes was still slouched in a heap, glad that it was cleaner over there. With a slap to the male’s rear, Justin ordered him back up onto his knees and proceeded to manhandle him backwards till he was positioned for optimal effect. By the time Justin had this one arranged properly, he was already feeling the first renewal of stirrings in his groin. He didn’t think he’d have any trouble getting hard this time around.

Justin took a moment or two in the interim to let his hands play over the exotic male’s back. He loved the velvety feel of the dark skin, not to mention the underlying play of rippling muscles. He admired the strength of this one. This male was so . . . masculine . . . just touching him made something inside Justin do happy little flip flops. He let his hands drift to the sides and down, reaching around to rub over hard, round, nipples, pinching them and causing the male to jump a little in the process. Then he worked his way back to the powerfully built glutes, kneading at the brawny flesh under his fingers and pulling the dusky cheeks apart. The lighter colored flesh hiding inside the male’s crack was even more stimulating. And before Justin knew it, his dick was telling him it was ready for round two.

Justin coated himself with more lube and then, without further hesitation, plunged his impatient dick smack dab into the center of the dark pink folds.

“Owww!” The male cried out, but then quickly bit off the complaint, only grunting a little at Justin’s subsequent struggles to get through the tightly constricted anal muscles.

Hellation, the male was tight. Tighter even than he’d been earlier in the day when Justin had first tried him out. At first he didn’t think he’d get in; that maybe he was doing something wrong. But after pausing for a moment, and taking a breath to calm himself, Justin tried again. This time he pushed in more slowly, using a steady pressure instead of a quick jabbing motion, and it seemed to work. A minute or two later he was buried all the way to the root and reveling in the snug warmth wrapped around his sensitive lengths. Fuck, he loved that feeling.

Wrapping his hands around both meaty thighs, Justin set to work, pumping in and out of the Surrogate with abandon. It was glorious. The wet heat. The ropy muscles of the Surrogate’s back flexing as he braced himself for Justin’s every assault. The way the male’s depths caressed every millimeter of his cock. The musky scent of the male’s skin enveloping him. Not to mention the erotic image of Justin’s pale pink prick being sucked into the blackness between those two perfectly formed globes of muscle. Justin loved everything about this.

Justin worked his way up to a nice, steady pace. The prior fuck had taken the edge off so he wasn’t feeling the same driving urge he might have had under other circumstances. Which was good, because he was in no hurry. He wanted to enjoy this bliss for as long as he possibly could. Maybe for the rest of the night, if he could only last that long.

“Hey, Brian,” Daph spoke up, interrupting Justin’s focus and drawing his attention to the fact that the other male had been standing just on the other side of the bed this whole time. “Why don’t you come over here and join us on the couch instead of hovering there while your Mis’l is occupied. Rosie and I can keep you company until it’s your turn again.”

Justin wasn’t sure he liked that suggestion. He kind of enjoyed the idea of Brian watching him service the dark male. But before he had time to speak up and counteract Daphne’s order, the tall Surrogate had already made his way over to the couch. Daphne immediately pulled the male down next to her, shifting Rose around so that both of them could climb into Brian’s lap. The next thing Justin knew, both Daphne and the little female were all over him, kissing and groping at the beautiful auburn-haired male.

And damn, if that didn’t bug the hell out of Justin for some unknown reason.

So, okay, Justin HAD agreed to let Daphne play with whatever Surrogate he got. He was fine with that, generally speaking. But watching his wife with the male Surrogate as she repeatedly claimed his lips with an intensity Justin had never seen her display towards him, was going a little too far. And Justin wasn’t exactly thrilled with the way his Brian was returning all the kisses being rained down upon him, either. Did they seriously have to do that now? Right in front of him? It was so distracting.

Of course there was nothing Justin could do about it right at that moment. He was balls deep in Surrogate number two, and couldn’t exactly stop right in the middle of a fuck like that. He needed to finish servicing the one he was working on before he could move on to his Brian again, anyways. At least that’s what he’d told himself before. Once he’d covered the female and the dark male, then he could take his time with the eminently attractive Brian. Right?

But in the meantime, Daphne didn’t have to molest him in front of Justin like that, did she?

Justin looked down at the back of the pretty, dark-skinned male he was currently pounding into, trying to recover the sense of awe he’d been feeling just a few moments before. For some reason, though, he couldn’t get back to that space. The noises of smacking lips, quiet laughter and small endearing words coming from across the room were too distracting. Now, all Justin wanted to do was finish his duty to this one as quickly as possible so he could rescue Brian from the evil clutches of the two women.

So much for that long, slow, delicious, all night fuck, right?

Justin quickly repositioned himself, giving him an even better angle of entry, and then picked up his pace anew. Before he knew it, he was stabbing into the muscular male as fast as he could go, practically impaling the poor boy with every thrust. He could tell by the increasing volume of grunts and whimpers that the subject of his attentions was having difficulty adjusting to the new level of fervor, but Justin didn’t have time to worry about that. He was driven by his need to just get this over with and be done. Then he could turn his attentions to the prize he’d been hungering for all day.

A dozen or so additional thrusts and Justin could tell he was almost there. His release was close, floating just beyond his reach. If he could just . . .

The frenzied Mis’l jabbed at the body below him even harder, knocking the male forward so hard he fell on his face. Still Justin didn’t relent. He just kept pounding away, chasing after his elusive climax, never quite getting there. But right as he was starting to lose the growing edge of pleasure out of sheer frustration, Justin felt an electric prickle of frisson on the back of his neck and looked up to find Brian gazing at him with an intensity that immediately raised goosebumps on his skin.

Which was all it took.

Ten seconds later Justin was exploding inside Troiyes’ well-used hole, his seed pulsing out so strongly that Justin felt like he was convulsing. And it was so good. His dick was still squeezed tightly by the male’s ass, bathed in the sticky warmth of his orgasm, as the cool fire of endorphins flooded through the rest of him. He let his body slump down over the top of the seemingly insensible male, as he gasped for air. Until, gradually, his heartbeat slowed and the world stopped spinning around him.

“You okay, Jus,” Daphne asked as she patted at his sweaty back with a fresh towel. “The way you were groaning just then it sounded like you were having a heart attack or something. We haven’t worn you out already have we? Sheesh, you’re never gonna make me all the babies I want if you give out this fast.”

“I’m glad to know that’s all you think I’m good for, Daph - you’re as bad as my father, looking at all of us as just breeding stock whose only purpose on earth is to provide him with heirs,” Justin complained as he slowly pulled out of the male’s ass and then used the towel to clean himself. “This isn’t as easy as it looks you know.”

“Oh, pshaw! Don’t give me that pile of shit, Justin. You’re loving every minute of this and don’t pretend otherwise.” Daphne argued, laughing in the face of his bogus indignation. “But I will give you that servicing all three Surrogates, one right after the other, might be a little challenging. Especially when you already did one of them at lunch.”

“I am a little tired,” Justin admitted.

“Aww, poor baby.” Daph patted his shoulder with mock-concern. “I figured a seventeen year old would be at the top of his sexual prowess, not halfway to his grave already.”

“Fuck you, Daph.”

“Nope. You can’t fuck me until you’re done fucking the last of these three,” she shot back at him.

Justin took a step back, huffed a huge breath and then tucked himself back away in his pants. He really didn’t want to get into an argument with Daphne right then, especially over something so stupid. It wasn’t that he couldn’t get it up again, it’s that he’d had enough of Daphne’s ‘Playtime’ for one night. Even though he loved her to pieces, sometimes his wife was a little much to handle. What Justin really wanted right then was some peace and quiet so he could attend to the third Surrogate without an audience critiquing him.

“I just need a little breather and then I’m sure I’ll be fine,” Justin reassured her in a more mellow tone. “How about this - you take the two I’m done with back to your rooms and carry on with your fun there. I’ll keep the other one here with me for now, and as soon as I’ve got my second wind, I’ll finish him off as well.”

“You sure? I don’t want you to feel like I’m abandoning you or not being supportive or something.”

“I’m sure, Daph. No need to cut short all your fun waiting on me. You go; enjoy yourself. I’m just gonna take a short break, maybe eat something to refuel, and then I’m sure I’ll manage to get through this last one later tonight.”

“Well, if you’re sure?”

“Will you go already?” Justin said, adding a chuckle to take away the sting of his words. “I’ll be fine. You three go, have a good time, and I’ll see you in the morning.” Justin physically began to shove the woman towards the door. “Oh, and, on your way can you tell the housekeeping staff to send a maid with some fresh bed linens. I want this all cleared away as soon as possible.”

Daph looked at the messy bed, giggled, and then nodded her head. “Sure thing, Jus. And, thanks. I love the Surrogates you chose. I think this is going to be great for us. You’ll see.” Then, taking one Surrogate by each hand, Daphne strutted off through the door and down the hallway, yelling back over her shoulder, “good luck. And be careful; don’t strain yourself.”

*****