- Text Size +
*****

Four.


As soon as Daphne and the other two Surrogates were gone, Justin breathed a huge sigh of relief. It was a big weight off his chest to not have an audience watching his every move. He felt so much freer and less self-conscious.

And he also felt a renewed sense of arousal as soon as he looked over at the remaining Surrogate waiting for him on the couch.

Before he could act on those feelings though, there was a polite knock on the chamber door and two serving women bustled inside.

“Pardon the interruption, Mis’l, Sir,” the older of the two spoke up with a curtsey. “We was instructed to come an’ freshen up the room, Mis’l. If that’s convenient, Mis’l?”

“Definitely. Carry on,” Justin ordered with a wave towards the soiled bed.

While that was going on, he made his way over to the table next to the windows where a small platter of finger foods and snacks was waiting for him. He put a few slices of melon, some grapes and a few crackers on a small plate and then returned to the couch, seating himself next to the waiting Surrogate. Justin found he didn’t much care for the blank, closed-off look on the male’s handsome face. He remembered Daphne’s comment that the male was good looking but ‘unenthusiastic’. He wasn’t sure that was the right word, though. Somehow, Justin felt the male was hiding something more behind that intentionally inscrutable exterior.

“Hungry?” he asked, holding up a slice of melon in front of the male’s face.

The male shrugged but opened wide enough to let Justin feed him the treat. Justin picked up a second slice of melon and used it to paint a sticky line of juice across the male’s wide, shapely lips and then down, past the prominent chin, trailing over the noticeable adam’s apple and then even lower still. He bent over to follow the trail with his tongue, licking down the column of the long neck, lapping at the sweetness that had collected in the hollow at the base of the throat and then moving southward still.

Which is when he was interrupted by an *Ahem* as the older maid cleared her throat behind him.

“We’ve finished with the bedding, Mis’l. Is there anything further you needs?” the annoying woman asked.

“No. That will be all for tonight. You may go,” Justin replied, a little shortly.

“Very good, Mis’l.”

“Now, where were we?” Justin turned back to his waiting Surrogate as soon as the women had tottered off with their basket of dirty linens.

Of course the laconic Surrogate didn’t answer. He merely raised one finely sculpted eyebrow and looked down at his own chest where the shiny trail of melon juice was still visible on his skin, circling around the small brown nub of one nipple. Justin thought he detected the barest hint of a smile on the pretty lips and maybe even a coy flutter of the long dark auburn lashes. It made his cock twitch and he felt his trousers getting tight through the groin area. Justin might have even quietly growled, although that would have been completely undignified and below someone of his standing.

Swallowing back any further responses, Justin lifted the piece of melon he was still holding and deftly popped it into the male’s mouth. Then he sucked the remaining juices off his sticky fingers before setting the plate aside. It was past time to get started on HIS playtime.

Justin got to his feet, leaving the male Surrogate where he was, lounging on the couch as if he hadn’t a care in the world. He swiftly unbuttoned his shirt, shrugging it off and then tossing it over the arm of the couch. The trousers followed. Which left Justin standing there, naked as the day he was born, feeling unaccustomedly shy. Silly, that. The Mis’l of the Domain shouldn’t care what his servants thought. He knew he was reasonably fit and trim, and he’d been told often enough by his peers that he was an attractive man. And yet Justin couldn’t help but wonder what the quiet male Surrogate was thinking as the man blatantly stared at him from his seat over on the couch.

To cover up his moment of insecurity, Justin squared his shoulders and ordered, “On the bed. Now.” But then, for some reason, he heard himself add a, “please,” to his directive and wondered where in the hell that had come from. The Mis’l of the Domain never bothered with polite pleasantries for his servants. It wasn’t necessary or expected. It had just slipped out.

The male let this minor gaff pass, though, without comment. Instead, the Surrogate unfolded himself off the couch and casually ambled over to the bed, slowly climbing on and assuming the usual position on hands and knees with his ass up in the air. Just that small act was enough to bring Justin’s cock to immediate attention. There was something so damn erotic in the way the male was poised there, offering himself up, his posterior on display like that, knees spread slightly so that the oasis of pleasure that Justin had been dreaming about all day was perfectly visible. Justin was drawn closer like a bee to a nectar-laden flower. His hands ached to grab hold of the male, wanting to touch him, run his fingers over those acres of tanned skin, feel and squeeze and knead that tempting flesh. It was a compulsion that Justin didn’t want to resist, so he let himself do just that, placing his itchy hands on the mounds of the male’s ass first and then just letting them wander at will as if by their own volition.

Justin only barely managed to pull away several minutes later. As erotic and compelling as the thought of just slamming into the male right there and then was, he had another, more daring, idea that he’d been dying to try out all day. Now that he was alone and unlikely to be disturbed again before morning, it was time to put that plan into effect.

“No. Not like this,” he stated boldly, adding a little slap to the male’s hindquarters. “On your back. Head on the pillows and lying the correct way.” Then another damn, “please,” slipped out. But Justin was ignoring those pleases, so he tried not to acknowledge it and just carry on.

The male Surrogate hesitated briefly but with a little push against the long, lean back, Justin got him moving. Brian twisted around till he was lying as directed, on his back, the tousled chestnut head propped up against the headboard by pillows and the rest of him stretched down the length of the big bed. With an added hint of insouciance, the male crooked his arms, placing his hands behind his head, his long legs crossed at the ankles, looking completely relaxed and at ease. And deliciously on display.

But there was at least one part of the male that wasn’t relaxed - the proudly filling cock that was lying against the taut abdomen, lengthening as it grew upwards out of the nest of wiry pubes towards the indentation of his navel. It was so tempting and meaty, Justin’s mouth watered as he looked upon it. He had a momentary impulse to bend down and take it in his own mouth, just like the other Surrogate had done earlier. But Justin quickly tamped that shocking idea down - it would be scandalous for a Mis’l of his standing to do something like that. This Surrogate was here to provide for the Mis’l’s needs, not the other way around. It would debase his position to go down on a mere servant. What was he thinking?

Besides, there were plenty of other pleasurable things he COULD do with this male that wouldn’t negatively reflect on his dignity as a Mis’l.

With that in mind, Justin went around to the far side of the bed and got in himself, scooting over until his body was snugged up against the male Surrogate, their nakedness touching from shoulder to hip. Which was almost too much for Justin as it was. He’d never done anything like that before; hell, he’d never even dared think about such a possibility. To lie in bed with another MAN like this. Both of them completely bare. Both of them hard in their manhoods. It was so deliciously erotic. Forbidden. And yet it somehow felt right to him too. To hell with the strictures of propriety; he was the Mis’l and if he wanted to service his Surrogate while lying in bed, what was wrong with that?

That thought helped calm him down a bit. He WAS the Mis’l and nobody was going to say anything to him about the manner in which he serviced his Surrogates. They wouldn’t dare. So he didn’t need to feel guilty about how excited his little rebellious act was making him. He really needed to stop getting himself all worked up. Easier said than done, though, when you were lying in bed next to a gorgeous naked man who you could do anything you wanted with. Within reason, of course.

What Justin wanted to do first, was touch the male; so he did. Reaching out his left hand, his head propped up on his right, the Mis’l let his palm skim over the Surrogate's strong chest. He loved feeling the tiny ripples of muscle as his fingers tickled a sensitive spot and the resulting stippling of goose flesh. He reveled in the feel of one pebbled nipple which he rubbed with the pad of his thumb till it grew hard and erect. His fingers limned the contours of a full pec, a chiseled ab, the swelling of a bony hip joint, and the firmness of a lightly furred thigh. Justin liked that this male had very little body hair, and wondered briefly if that was natural or the product of expert grooming; either way it was appreciated. It meant there was more silky smooth skin to touch.

Justin paused for a bit before moving on to the next part. He’d never done anything like this before and he wanted to savor the moment. But his itchy hand wouldn’t stay still for long and, without him consciously willing it, that hand moved upwards, curving around till the fingers skimmed along the inside of the male’s thigh and then coming to rest, lightly cupping the weight of the man’s balls. Justin swallowed back the moan that wanted to come out. He’d never touched another man like this before. He’d never let himself indulge this desire. But it was so good. So right.

Justin played a bit, letting the small, round hardness of each of the male’s balls roll around in his palm. The skin here felt different, not as smooth and thicker. The male’s balls were pulled in tightly against his body at first, but as Justin played they relaxed into his hand and moved around more freely. It felt so strange to touch another man like this; so freely and familiarly. The Mis’l liked it though and wanted more.

When he’d had enough of that, Justin moved along, letting two fingers glide up, over the rounds of the male’s balls, following the line of the small ridge of flesh that eventually led up to the shaft and the large pulsing vein. The skin here was silky soft and so thin you could feel the subcutaneous movements of the stirring blood underneath. The male’s penis was warm to the touch, which caused Justin to feel warmer himself. And when his fingers moved over the corona of the cap, feeling the change of texture and the spongy firmness of the head, Justin almost moaned again. But it was the discovery of the little drop of sticky wetness pearling from the slit at the tip that got Justin the most worked up and resulted in his own dick beginning to leak. That was definitely a sign that it was time to move this thing along.

He rolled himself up on top of the reclining male so that their entire bodies were touching, chest to chest, groin to groin, dick to dick. Lying there, their two cocks trapped between their heated bellies, was the most sensual thing Justin had probably ever done in his entire life. He loved the feeling of the male's erection pressing against his own. It felt so naughty. And he was surprised at the temperature difference between that hard length of manhood and the rest of the man’s skin. If he wiggled a little, there was a lovely rush of friction as manhood met manhood. Yes, this had definitely been one of Justin’s better ideas.

Before he lost control of himself, just lying there wiggling like a maniac, Justin decided he better once again move on. Scooting slightly downward, he used one knee to pry apart the man’s thighs widely enough that his own body would fit when he slithered even further south. Of course, once he got there, Justin wasn’t exactly sure of his next step. There were some anatomical difficulties here. Justin had never done this with a another man - he’d never even dreamed of doing something like this - and his only experience prior to that morning had been with his wife or the few other women he’d sampled. Needless to say, Daphne was arranged differently down there, which left Justin a little confused as to how to work this thing he was attempting.

After he’d been kneeling there for several minutes, simply staring down at the male’s manly bits and pretty obviously confused, the Surrogate snorted a little half-laugh and shook his head. Justin could feel himself blushing. He was embarrassed that he’d been caught out looking like an idiot. But he couldn’t help it; he was new at this shit, and it was turning out a lot more complicated than he’d thought it would be when he’d dreamt up this crazy fantasy.

With a sigh that he didn’t even try to hide, the Surrogate finally took pity on his Mis’l. First the male grabbed one of the pillows out from behind his head. Then, while still maintaining eye contact the entire time, he bent both knees, planting those elegant feet solidly against the mattress, and used his legs to leverage himself up high enough to get the pillow wedged under his back end. A little additional squirming and the male was finally settled, his ass propped up at a much more accessible angle and his bent legs spread widely enough to give Justin an inviting entrance.

“Hmmm. Yes, that should work quite well,” Justin commented, unwilling to give the saucily smiling Surrogate any undue credit or admit that he had been stymied for even a second.

His new Brian smiled up at him with a knowing gleam in those mischievous hazel eyes but didn’t otherwise respond.

Justin ignored the impertinent male, who continued to lay there smirking at him while the Mis’l stretched across the man’s body to retrieve the lubricant from the nightstand. Whatever. Justin shouldn't care what this male thought of him. But, damn him, the male didn’t have to look so fucking smug, did he? So what if it had taken Justin a little while to figure out how he wanted the Surrogate arranged? There wasn’t anything wrong with that. Justin wasn’t on a timetable and he didn’t have to explain himself to a servant. How dare this male presume to take such liberties? Practically laughing out loud at a Mis’l of the Domain! It was outrageous!

While Justin had been working himself up into a pique of righteous indignation, he’d also been busy slathering lube onto his furiously hard cock. Because, let’s face it, neither his momentary embarrassment nor his annoyance at being shown up by a mere servant had completely distracted him from the fact that he had a beautiful, naked male lying there in his bed waiting for him. And now that everything was properly situated, there was nothing else stopping him from taking what he’d been wanting all day. So, to hellation with any awkwardness. Justin was more than ready to proceed.

Justin inched forward on his knees till he was right there, poised in the vee of the male’s legs, his thighs touching the backs of those long, toned legs. He gave the erotic scene one last, approving look, enjoying the way the male’s thick cock was arranged against the man’s body, the way the long legs splayed outward, and the way the male’s ass was canted upward towards him at the perfect angle. In three seconds flat his lust wiped away any lingering annoyance he might have felt. This was going to be fun!

Without further ado, Justin grabbed hold of his dick with one hand, aimed it at the waiting pucker, and stabbed in.

And shit it felt good! This male was so fucking tight it felt like a vice grip had hold of his cock. Justin actually had to press quite forcefully to get all the way in, even with all the lubricant he’d used. But once he’d made it past the first ring of muscles, it became much easier. A few pulls and pushes and he was buried to the root in the exquisite warmth and tightness. It felt so good - so perfect - Justin closed his eyes and simply let the pleasure of it wash over him.

When he opened his eyes and looked down upon the Surrogate a moment later, he was actually surprised to note that the male didn’t have the same look of bliss on his face. The man’s face was contorted with a look of pain and he was biting at his bottom lip as if trying to hold back a complaint. Justin paused in his actions, waiting until the male sighed and the tension in his body relaxed a little. He hadn’t meant to hurt the male. He hadn’t noticed this type of reaction before, but then again, when he’d taken the Surrogate from behind he wouldn’t have been able to see his expression, would he? Come to think of it, the other male had protested a bit at first too. Huh? Granted, this was all new to him and he was still figuring how this thing worked, so maybe that was normal? Well, Justin would simply have to take it a little easier in the future and hope he could establish a better way to handle matters. It wouldn’t do to injure his Surrogates.

So, reining in his enthusiasm for the time being, Justin started moving again, but this time at a slower pace, watching the male intently to make sure everything was good. And it seemed to work. After a short interval, the Surrogate’s discomfort seemed to pass and he opened his eyes again. Justin smiled down at the man - in a very undignified way - feeling relieved. He really didn’t want to hurt this man. He wanted this experience to be a good one in every way. For both of them. And he wasn’t going to worry about why that passing desire seemed so important.

Once the physical problems were resolved, though, Justin could once again start enjoying himself. He picked up his pace once more, savoring the delicious ripples of sensation that each motion brought as his cock pushed in and then slid back out of the male, over and over again. Yes. THIS is what he’d been hoping for. He loved the way the moist heat of the male’s ass gripped at him. He loved how deep he could penetrate in this position. He loved the sounds and the smells and every single ounce of feeling this generated. Fuck this was good.

The only thing that wasn’t perfect was that the male was still only just lying there. Justin had some wild idea that the man should be more involved. He didn’t want to be alone in his pleasure for some reason. He’d wanted this so much and it seemed unfair not to be able to share in the wonder of it all with someone. He wanted his new Brian to be enjoying the moment just as much as he was and he didn’t care that that sentiment was silly or uncalled for.

In an effort to get more of a response out of the male, Justin shifted his weight, trying to somehow impress himself even deeper on the male Surrogate. He found himself holding onto the male’s thighs and even lifting the man’s body up a little. However, it was a bit of a surprise when the Surrogate lifted one leg up even higher and hooked his calf over Justin’s shoulder. The other leg followed a second later. The young Mis’l hadn’t really thought about this permutation at all. It did seem to work quite well though. From this angle he could sink into the male to an even more satisfying depth. And even better, the Surrogate seemed to be enjoying it a lot more as well.

After that, things just seemed to gel. Justin was sliding in and out of that inestimable ass, his dick happy as a clam, and even the male was starting to moan a little with pleasure. It was really, really good. And despite Justin’s desire to draw this out endlessly, it really didn’t take long before all those little tickles of delight began to coalesce into bigger and bigger waves of sensation. Pretty soon, those waves became so large that he was totally swamped. With one last drive home, his dick sinking into the male so deeply that his balls swacked against the man’s ass, he finally let himself be washed away, holding on desperately to the other man’s body while the unbearable pleasure of his climax drowned out all other concerns.

It wasn’t until the last cooling wave of frozen fire washed through him and he collapsed atop the body of the Surrogate, that Justin realized the male had reached his own release, the man’s ejaculate now coating his stomach and chest and squishing between them. Justin, for some reason, found that sensation almost as thrilling as the act that had generated it to start with. It was something more that he’d never experienced before. The very idea of lolling around in another man’s spunk simply adding to the decadence of this thoroughly wanton endeavor. He loved feeling like he was getting away with something so completely debased.

“Very . . . satisfactory . . .” the Mis’l mumbled happily as he let the lassitude that followed the evening’s ecstacy take him all the way over the edge and into a satisfied slumber.

*****
Chapter End Notes:
Sexy, sexy... XXX